Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Luke Hanson's Mind & Punishment: A Teen in Despair - 29. Chapter 29 - Caught With My Pants Down

LUKE


 

Yeah, so we're picking up where I left Dad to go for a shower, right? Remember? If not, go back and check. So, the most embarrassing thing just happened, and I need to get it off my chest. If you don't mind? I mean, because, It's not something I can tell my Dad, obviously... you'll find out why. I can't tell Lee either because, firstly, he's disappeared from the face of the planet, and second, he'd be grossed out by it. So you're probably thinking, why don't I tell Taz? Well, that's the problem because he saw it happen, so there is no point.

Anyway, I am telling you all this AFTER the event obviously, because it would have been impossible to foresee this happening. Confused? Stay with me.

So, I've been in the shower and washed up, getting the sweat, dirt and grease out of me, and yeah, I'll admit, little Luke did come to attention. In fact, I think it was the longest unintentional hardon I'd had in a while. So, something needed to be done. I couldn't put it off any longer. It was now almost two weeks.

Checking Dad was still in the garden by peeking out of my bedroom window, I jumped on my bed and pulled away my towel. This was going to be quick; I knew it. No porn, no mags... not even imagination. Just the pure contact of my hand around my dick was going to suffice. So far, so good. So I'm pumping away, and at this point, I am unaware that Someone has come around the back and been told to head on up to see me. Well, just as I am pumping a two-week load out of my dick, Taz strolls in and stops dead in the doorway as I am... well, having one of the more powerful orgasms of my young life. Now, this ain't a sex story, so don't get excited, but for fuck sake...

Here's what happened next!

"Man, you picked the wrong time to come in," I panted, dropping my head back on my pillow. Despite my statement, pulses of the stuff were still escaping! There was nothing I could do now. Covering up was not an option as the towel was stuck underneath me. Awww man!

"Well, keep going, get the last drop out; I don't want to ruin it for you," Taz said, holding in an unmistakable belly laugh.

I was mortified.

"Damn, Jesus," I said, flicking the overflow that was now oozing down my hand my hand onto my stomach. All dignity had now evaporated, so what the hell. "I think you did ruin it," I said, returning from nirvana.

"Pffft, least I wasn't your Dad," Taz replied, throwing me a towel that was on my floor. "You know I thought i'd be freaked out seeing another man cum in my presence, but I can honestly say, seeing you... well actually it was a beautiful moment." Taz laughed... loudly.

"Oh shut up! What are you doing here, anyway?"

"What?" Taz asked incredulously. "You ignored my calls. So I phoned you at Saunders, and Derek said you had taken some kind of emergency leave, and then I called your Dad... oh, and I might have dropped you in it a bit? He didn't seem to have the same story as you gave me. Anyway, getting past all that, I was worried, so I came to see you blow your load!" Taz laughed again as I wiped up a considerable amount of cum from my chest and stomach.

"I didn't give you a story. I gave you the truth... it's Dad I gave the story to. Anyway, it doesn't matter; we had a long chat. Well, not long, but enough time for me to spill my guts about Leander."

"How is he?"

"I think it's worse than he's letting on. He seems calmer now, but there is something wrong with his back; I know it. He complained that he couldn't feel his legs to the Doctor."

"Damn, he really got it, didn't he?"

"Yep, which is why I took some time off. Taz, he has no one apart from Duke, his older brother, and me. His family will either eject him or kill him, and I'm not sure which, but both are pretty bad."

"Hmm, yeah, the killing option seems a whole lot worse, though. So? How was it?" Taz asked, looking at the gloopy towel I'd thrown to the side of my bed.

"Needed! That's all I can say."

Taz shrugged. "I beat it every night... saves you spilling out, you know?"

"Do we have this for life as men?"

Taz laughed. "I think it gets a little worse before it gets better. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about Leander and erm... well us?"

I drew back onto my bed a little, wondering what the 'US' meant. "Okay?" I said timidly.

"Listen, Lukey. I know how this goes, okay? Boy meets boy; boy has friend, friend gets left to hang. So I get it, and look, we're really close, so I know I can be upfront with you about this...hell, I've even seen you squirt now; that's a new one on me. But seriously, I want you to know I've been thinking about it, and I think you and me are starting to drift a little, and I don't want that. But... but I accept it. I just wanna know you'll not turn into Lee, with me."

I sat listening to Taz's statement with as much understanding as possible. He was right, and I told him. "You're so right; I have been a little preoccupied. But if you are getting around to mentioning our pact we made, then it still stands, okay?"

The pact we made when we were fourteen stated that if one of us got a girlfriend... yeah, he didn't know at the time I was gay, and I don't know if I did either. But yeah, we made a pact that we would not decrease our contact with each other and our PS4 nights of gaming if one of us had a girlfriend. I meant to, and still intended to honour that even though we don't play many games anymore.

"How deep you in with him now?" Taz asked, giving me a sideways look.

"Do you really wanna know?" I asked, screwing up my face.

"Yes, I want to know. We're best friends!"

"Deep enough, Taz. Deep enough, it hurts my heart."

"And we'll be okay, right? You and me, best buddies who share everything, including time itself?"

"Of course, Taz, I'm keeping to the pact. Maybe I just needed reminding. Dad did that earlier actually, so even he has noticed something. I need to get my head out of my ass apparently. He's right, I know that. Leander is... well he's new and needs me. But I know okay, I just know."

~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  

~

Getting back to the now, you can appreciate the embarrassment I felt. I'm only grateful Taz took seeing what he did in good humour. He always had a way of defusing any tension wherever he went and having a friend like that was handy.

Taz and I had been friends for years, as I said earlier in this story. Our parents quickly became friends as well, and it wasn't long before Taz's family moved from a flat into a house just a few streets away from ours. We spent most of our youth together, and we were lucky enough to be in the same class through Primary and Secondary school.

Once we were in secondary school, things changed. We were allowed to choose the classes we wanted to take, and although we were close, we didn't share the same interests as you might expect. Taz liked PE, Technology and Maths. Whereas I was interested in Geography, History and Science, We still had one or two classes together each year, but for most of the school day, our different subjects separated us. It wasn't a problem because we rode our bikes home after school and hung out until dinner.

Then came the time for us to really separate for a while, as I went off to college. This was still at the same school, but it was minus Taz. He went to work at McDonald's to help his parents financially. That part was a shame because he's bright, and had he stayed on at school; he might have become something more his worth.

So It's true that we never came out of school with anything. Sure, we were educated and knew right from wrong, but the chances of us ever being brain surgeons or rocket engineers was not going to happen. And we were okay with that.

As also mentioned, I didn't last that long at college and dropped out a bit later. Maybe it was Taz; I don't know. I think I was bored. It never felt the same as school. Taz was just always there... and there for me. By then, the bullying had stopped, so although I didn't need him anymore for that, his not being there meant the party was over and learning never felt the same. You'll notice I don't mention Lee as much in all this? Lee is a tricky one. He is one of my two best friends, and Lee would be there for me I know... like if there was an emergency. But Lee is not Taz. I don't have that same personal relationship I have with Taz. Like earlier for example... the choking the chicken? I think Lee would have fainted. Taz is just, well Taz. If I'm being honest with myself, and Lee... if I could ever get hold of him, I think that best friend thing is now coming to an end. I know time erodes most things, and this is just one of them that's happened. He's met a new girl, I get that - and good luck to him. I think what i'm saying is that I am happy to let that friendship go, rather than try and hang onto it. And I think I feel like that because I know I have Taz, and Taz is enough for me.

~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  

~

I'd advised Taz that I'd agreed to a man chat with my Dad, but also said if he could get me out of it I was all his for the night. I had suggested the pub for a beer or two, something Taz and I had not done in the few months after hitting our milestone of being able to drink legally. But he chucked out Crabby Lake as a destination. He said it would do me good. So sorting my Dad? He was, of course, up for the challenge. While he was downstairs working on an elaborate plan to get me out of the house with him, I was upstairs getting changed into some clothes.

I went over to the window and peered out. I could see my Dad nodding down below as Taz spoke to him. I dreaded to think what he'd come up with, but I knew his chances of success were high as Taz could wrap my Dad around his finger if need be.

With a fresh top on and shorts, I brushed myself down and headed to the bathroom to chuck some product on my hair. In the mirror, I saw the beginnings of two small spots that i knew would become annoying in the next couple of days, but right now, I ignored them.

"Lukey, you coming? Taz called up.

I smiled. He'd done it. "On my way!"

I walked out and skipped down the stairs, two at a time. I was about to head out to speak to my Dad until Taz pulled me the other way and out of the front door instead.

"Don't go out there. He thinks you're upset over Leander. So I said I would take you out for some air."

"I am upset over Leander, though."

Taz rolled his eyes. "Yeah, but I said you were crying, with snot and spit flying everywhere... and you were cleaning up."

"Pffft, the irony. Okay, so where to?" I asked, heading to the boot of my car and pulling out the helmet I kept for travelling on Taz's motorbike. I slipped it on and waited until Taz had got himself comfortable before climbing on myself and grabbing hold of his shoulders.

"Crabby Lake?" Taz asked.

Inside my helmet, I was smiling and rolling my eyes. "Okay, Taz, Crabby Lake it is."

Taz twisted on his handle, and we moved away with a buzz. It had been a while since I'd been on the back of his bike, and the feeling was once more amazing. Terrifying but amazing. I let one hand off and opened my visor, letting the breeze funnel into my face. I then wrapped my arms around Taz's chest and rested my head on his back as we whizzed along the sun-soaked streets towards the body of water we'd spent so much time at as kids.

The hot air against my skin told me that the heat wave we were in was not about to let up anytime soon. The grass had turned to straw on the pathways, bushes and small trees were wilting, and I wondered if we'd soon be facing a dry lake. That was yet to be seen, but the memories of the lake meant fresh cool water was hopefully still there.

~

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  

~

We pulled onto what Taz and I always called 'Canopy Lane'. The trees there arched over into the middle of the road from each side, creating, yes, you guessed it... a canopy. It was cooler on this road and surprisingly dark due to the growth of the branches.

About half the length of the lane, there was a small turn-off. It was an unmade road, and only bikes could access it due to it being gated off. Taz leaned over and took the turn relatively too fast for my liking. I was amazed when we were still on his bike as he straightened up to take the bumpy dirt track down to the lake. I held on for dear life as my voicebox felt like it was going to shoot out of my neck, each bump also jarring my lower back.

"Hold on tight" Taz announced as he navigated the potholes and mounds. Eventually he locked the back wheel up and skidded to a stop at our destination, allowing me to climb off.

"So why Crabby Lake, Taz?"

"You ask now?"

"Just wondered. I mean, don't you think we're a bit old?"

"Look out over that," Taz pointed. "Clear, cool and calm water. I thought it would be good for your chaotic mind right now."

Taz put his bike stand on and pulled off his helmet before sitting on a giant, fallen tree that had been here for years. Each few hundred feet along the lake edge, there were clearings similar to ours where you could see out onto the water. As kids, any time we came here, we were never greeted with company. We picked this part of the lake because it was the most secluded location. I don't know how many people were aware of the little turn-off down Canopy Lane.

I stood at the edge, putting my hands on my hips and took in a large lungful of breath.

"Good choice," I replied to his comment.

Taz got up again and walked over to join me. "Calmer?"

"Instantly," I replied.

Taz suddenly pointed, then looked at me. "Hey, do you think the old children's home is still going over the other side?"

"That Greenstone place? Dunno. It always looks kinda creepy when I see it... nasty-looking building if you ask me. I heard Nuns run it, and they use electric shock treatment on the kids to keep them under control."

"Nuns?" Taz asked, smirking. He waved my comment away. "Anyway, listen, while you were off causing trouble for the local travellers, I got doing some digging on Elaine. I thought about the things you'd said about her and stuff, so I had a gander."

I looked at Taz and grinned. "You found something, didn't you?"

"Hmm, I miiiight have," Taz teased. "Here, come sit down, and I will reveal what I know."

We walked back over to the tree trunk, and I pulled off my top, leading Taz to do the same. I pushed it into the side of my shorts and sat down, resting my arms on my knees.

"So, go on then. Wow, this sun it HOT baby!"

"Well, firstly, she has a husband... yep, still married. But he's in prison, not dead."

"What?"

"Hey, you want to hear all this or not?!"

"Okay, go on, but you gotta tell me how you found all this out."

"I will; have patience. Anyway, he got done for smuggling cocaine into the country and was put away. Guess what he did as a day job?"

I shrugged. "Bus driver?"

"Nope. "The company he worked for supply spare hydraulic parts to specialist machinery. It so happened that he dealt with a number of local amusement parks and, yes, you guessed it, fair rides."

"Okay, this is getting weird. Specialist machinary eh?... hmm!"

"Yep, it gets better. The company, which still exists, by the way... I forget its name; supplies everything from levers to springs, hydraulic lifts... those round bar things that push up and drop down things, right?"

"Yep," I said, hanging on his every word.

"So he became good friends with Scott at Sheperd's fair because they had a contract with the fair to supply it's spare bits and bobs. Donald, his name is, by the way. Now, I couldn't find out if the drugs he got involved with were anything to do with Scott or not, but that's not the best bit."

"There's more?"

"Yes, Elaine was, shall we say, a regular visitor to the fair over the years, and it turns out she was having a nineteen-year affair with the Scott that only ended six years ago. And, apparently, the whole family knows about it."

"How the hell..."

"Did I find out?" Taz cut in, putting a hand on my shoulder. I briefly looked at it, feeling... loved. I shook my head.

"Mostly online, but on my way to work the other day, I visited the library to use the paper scrolling thing. Hey, never done it before, but I thought some stuff might be in the locals. There's not a lot in there, but it seemed to get easier when I searched for Scott and all things to do with the fair. Then it went from there. But, if you go on Facebook and find Josh? Who do you reckon he is he friends with?"

"Dunno, tell me."

"Beth Sheperd."

My eyes went wide. "Leander's Sister?"

"Yep, and Josh lists HER as..."

"Oh my god, no!"

"Yep, under family members, she's there. Now, Luke I am retiring as the greatest detective of all time and won't be taking any questions from the media. Good night."

I shook my head, trying to take it all in. This was impossible, perverse... even a bad dream. I immediately shot a look at Taz.

"Hey, you don't think that Josh could be...."

"Scott's illegitimate 20th Son? Pffft, I think that's a stretch, but who knows. It's a small town, Luke. It wouldn't surprise me if most people jumped into bed with strangers from up their own street."

"Small town syndrome strikes again," I mumbled. "Shit, I need to tell Leander."

"Whoa, hang on, hang on. Do you think that's a good idea? Like now?? Doesn't he have enough on his plate?"

I let my shoulders drop and leaned back. "You're probably right. But, hmm, I'm surprised he ain't contacted me yet."

"Hey, boy, look at me. Forget about Leander for just an hour or so and enjoy the scenery and the lake. This is your detox time from life."

"Yeah, I know, but you've just told me all this, and now my mind is buzzing with all sorts."

"Just forget about the last few days and relax. There will be plenty of time to speak to Leander won't there. Anyway, swim?"

"Sounds orgasmic," I replied, standing up. I watched as Taz took off his shorts, ran butt naked down to the bank, and jumped into the lake with a splash. "Naked?" I shouted.

Taz Shrugged. "After what I saw today, how can you be remotely embarrassed."

Meh, he had a point.

Copyright © 2022 James Matthews; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 16
  • Wow 4
Trying a different style and a couple of new things in this book and my only benchmark on how that is going is you, my loyal readers. So I have a small favour. Please do click a like if you're enjoying the story and please do recommend the book. If you have a thought or comment I'd be made up to hear what you think. All feedback is relished and of course I do love hearing your ideas, opinions and banter. Many thanks, folks! Now, let go forth on to the next chapter :) 
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

19 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Luke was...

Chicken sold me a bad coupon - Epic Chick Fight (Live Action Chicken ...

When Taz walked in...

Volcano Eruption GIFs | Tenor

And we find out the dirt at Crabby Lake across from Greenstone and that Elaine is about to shortly learn an important life lesson...

Mistakes

Hahaha, I think you've outdone yourself with this set of gifs. I love it :D

 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Summerabbacat said:

My fellow readers have aired many of the opinions and suspicions I share. The only question I have which no one else has raised is was Donald, Josh's alleged father, somehow involved in the injury to the boy at the fair, the one who was left paralysed? Given the alleged source of the boy's injuries, Donald's occupation may be a coincidence, but it is a bloody big one if it is. If he was somehow involved I wonder if he was framed by Scott (and perhaps Elaine and the Romani Medea) for smuggling cocaine. I don't believe there are any lows the Romani Medea would not sink to, and Elaine is looking increasingly treacherous. @pvtguy expressed best what I have long suspected, does she, Elaine, have "a specific motive for targeting Len and Luke". It is difficult to imagine what she may believe she can gain from such calculating behaviour, but @James Matthews is renowned for making the impossible and implausible not only believable, but almost obvious if one were to only employ the "little grey cells" like Hercule Poirot. 

Speculation is almost pointless with your works @James Matthews, however, it is one of the things which only adds to the enjoyment and fascination one can derive from your stories and the characters who inhabit the realm therein.

 

You flatter me to the point I almost melted lol. Thank you. I do try and throw the storyline around a bit, it's exciting to write like that. I wake up in the morning and have this plan for a chapter, and by the evening I am writing it differently. It sounds ridiculous, but sometimes I don't even know what's going to happen. Only the end.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..