Jump to content
    jamiiewhiite
  • Author
  • 691 Words
  • 2,312 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Summoner's Heart - Prologue. Prologue

Brief history of the Empire of the Western Helms
Edited as of 07/09/2011

The Kingdom of the Heart was at the center of the Empire of the Western Helms and made up two fifths of the Empire; it sat on the western coast of the Anorak Ocean with a population in the tens of millions. Nowhere on Gaia was there a grander city. Spanning in all direction for miles, the Kingdom consisted of all the major races, for it was known as the Free Empire. This couldn’t be said outside of the Empire and most people all over Gaia sought such a sanctuary.

The Kingdom consisted of four main districts. Closest to the coast was the Imperial District, where the Royal Palace stood on the highest ground. The palace was the glory of all the Empire. It was the stronghold of what the whole Empire stood for and was made up of four spires towering over three hundred feet tall each. At the center was the Grand Tower housing the Royal Family while the remaining three towers were equally distanced around it. The north tower housed the Royal Court and Great Hall. The western tower belonged to the Knight Core and Titanian Arm while the eastern tower accommodated the Circle of Magji. Outside was the Royal Grounds, protected by the surrounding Great Wall of Everett. The next district was the Nobility District, it also housed the Senate and Academy. Surrounded again with yet another wall was the Trading District. All trade took place here where the Empire shined the most. The Merchant’s Channel traded all over Gaia with the help from the Naval Ports, making the Kingdom one of the most popular and richest in the whole known world. Within the last inner wall came the Commons District where the rest of the Kingdom’s citizens lived. The last wall was called the Great Divider which encompasses the whole Kingdom and Empire. Through countless decades of war this great wall has never been breached.

Further east was the Lonely River which surrounds the whole Empire, separating it from the rest of the continent and beyond that was the Desert of Infernos. South of the Kingdom was the Great State of Titus where most the Titanians occupy. The Titanians dominated most of the Empire, making up most of the population as well as the Titanian Arms and the Knight Core of the Kingdom, which kept order within the Empire. They were a strong and proud humanoid race that was quick to temper and love. Most Titanians stood at a height of up to seven feet tall and a warrior’s built that could match anyone with a blade or fist. As the sword and shied of the Empire, they fight and protect in the name of the Empire through the Codex. The Codex taught the way of life for all Titanians. All should follow and uphold the Codex or be exiled.

North of the Kingdom was the small State of Magisite. Cousin to the Titanians were the Magji, the wielders of Mana and Children of the Faith, trained by the Circle of Magji in the Arts of Black and White mana. The Circle also controls Magji life just like the Codex. Intellectual, caring and considerably smaller in size, they kept their Titanian cousin’s happy. Only two tenths of the population of the Empire consists of Magji for they were a very rare breed. It was the job of a Titanian to protect a Magji life at all cost while it was the duty of a Magji to care for their Titanian brethren. Titanians by nature were madly in love with the Magji, they cherished every single one, putting them above all. While the rest of the population consisted of Elves from the Northeast Kingdom of the Evergreen Forest, the Dwarf from the Underground City across the Desert of Infernos and Humes, native folk to these lands.

With such a vast diversity of culture and history, many Gaians journey to the Western Empire for shelter and freedom. The Kingdom of the Heart was truly a beacon of hope for anyone seeking its protective walls.

Brief history of the Empire of the Western Helms
Edited as of 07/09/2011
Copyright © 2011 jamiiewhiite; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..