Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Christmas in Glacier Bay

   (8 reviews)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Jason Barmore loved his friends and even more importantly loved Timothy’s annual Christmas party. He had picked out the perfect ugly Christmas sweater, but he wasn’t prepared for the gift he received from his secret Santa. Unbeknownst to him, someone had their own plans that just might alter the course of Jason’s life forever.

Copyright © 2024 Secret Author; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (7 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 6
  • Characters 7
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 5
  • Compelling 4
  • Feel-Good 6
  • Humor 7
  • Smoldering 4
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • 1. Chapter 1
    • 13,883 Words
    • 1,666 Views
    • 46 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Bill W

· Edited by Bill W

   6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

A really fun Secret Santa Christmas party story with a lot of sexual innuendo.  If you want to read a story that will make you smile and keep you interested, this is the one to read.  Well done Secret Author.  

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review. I love Christmas in any month! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
BentedWreath

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Jason has been struggling with a confounding secret. While he had his doubts over the years, he's closer than ever to figuring out his true feelings. Will he be able to keep this secret hidden from the vigilant gazes of his friends, or will he risk their close friendships by speaking his uncertain truth? Either way, it's a Christmas they'll surely remember. 

Response from the author:

Thank you! And for all the comments. 

  • Love 6
Link to review
Mancunian

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

What more could we ask for? We got Christmas in July and a lot of fun reading the revelations between a great group of friends. I'm not giving any spoilers, I want you to read and enjoy.

Response from the author:

Thank you! It was a blast to write. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
chris191070

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Christmas in July, what more could we want.

Tim's annual Christmas Party with Jason and friends. A wonderful Secret Santa present giving.

But this year, an interesting present leads to some fantastic jokes and plenty of interesting confessions.

You really need to read more to discover, the presents that Tim, Jason and friends receive.

Thanks Secret Author for a wonderful story.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your kind words!

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
Gary L

   5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This entry in the 2024 Secret Author Contest is excellent.  It takes the theme of a group of friends have their pre Christmas party with the usual Secret Santa presents….

Whilst the theme is not uncommon, this story is a very classy version.  There are lots of great moments, ideas etc., running jokes, all written with a skillful hand.  

The story is in and of itself complete but more could be told of Jason’s future.

It might not be Christmas now but this is well-worth reading every holiday season.  Well done!

Response from the author:

Can you help make it a tradition like It's A Wonderful Life!    😂 Thank you so much

  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Link to review
Thirdly

   4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

A-hem. There is a certain art when it comes to humor, and there are different types of humor from sarcastic to slapstick. Writers who are able to make me worry my butt off over a character while simultaneously make me laugh out loud in the middle of the night are far and few in-between. I loved this story. I loved the characters. I will revisit them in many re-reads.

Response from the author:

Thank you! I never take myself very seriously and the people I surround myself with, are insane as I am. It was easy to write these characters as they are based on my friends. You rock. 

 

  • Love 5
Link to review
kbois

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I've always found Secret Santa exchanges fun but stressful, much preferring a Yankee Swap (or White Elephant exchange.. whatever you want to call it)

This story, however, was a fun take on a well- loved holiday tradition. 

What better fun than trying to figure out who gave you a rather intimate gift while at the same time admitting to who you really are.  

A fun read with some great humor.  Well done! 

Response from the author:

I had to look up Yankee Swap, never heard that term before. But we do a version called Dirty Santa, where we have perverted to obnoxious extremes. Thank you for the review!  

  • Love 3
Link to review
Cane23

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You'll find @Jason Rimbaud selling himself short by commenting that 'he is not so good author'! Well, this amazing and funny story says quite the opposite!

Group of good friends is guether at traditional Christmass party organized by their friend Tim. The game they play will releive many secrets but those exposed are not going to be dissapointed. They will see the real support their group offer.

It's good to know that this story is going to be a part of series as we are left wondering about the future of beloved characters.

Response from the author:

Thank you for your review. I can promise this, if you enjoyed this story it's because of my editor and not because of me. Thank you!

  • Love 2
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..