Jump to content
    jkwsquirrel
  • Author
  • 6,310 Words
  • 2,503 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Aiden's War - 10. The Rookie

This is an important one! Sex warning and some minor violence.

I couldn’t believe I was on a date with two seniors. Doug and Dustin had picked me up at my house around seven o’clock and we went bowling. Dustin was a really good bowler, even though he said he was rusty. After bowling we went to Eat’n Park in Belle Vernon for a late dinner. Doug insisted on paying for everything. I was starting to get nervous as Doug drove us back to Dustin’s place. I wasn’t entirely sure what was going to happen during the after-dinner portion of the evening. They could have easily just dropped me off at my house and continued their fun evening together and that would have been okay, but there I was standing outside Dustin’s house as he looked for the key to let all three of us in.

“Make yourselves at home,” Dustin said as we stripped off our jackets and shoes at the door.

“You guys know we don’t have any alcohol here, right?” Dustin said.

“That’s cool, I’m not a drinker,” Doug replied.

“I don’t drink either,” I replied, which made both of the senior boys laugh.

“You guys want to watch a movie?” Dustin asked.

“What have you got?” Doug asked.

“You can check out the movies together while I get you guys some drinks.”

We settled on Spaceballs. I sat on the couch and Dustin and Doug sat on either side of me. Dustin also made some popcorn, so that ended up on my lap with the two other boys dipping their hands into the bowl between them. Once the popcorn was gone, the bowl went away but the hands continued to find their way into my lap. Dustin undid my pants and before I knew it they were around my ankles. Doug went down on me during the Yogurt scene. By the time Spaceball One transformed into Mega Maid, all three of us were naked. We’d each had a turn in the middle by the end of the movie, with the other two boys enjoying the one in the middle. Any thought of going home evaporated from my mind. I was getting laid.

“My bed’s much more comfortable,” Dustin said as he instructed us to bring our clothes along with us upstairs. I followed directly behind Dustin up the stairs and enjoyed the view of his firm athletic butt as he walked. I hadn’t expected to be standing naked with the two hottest boys in the senior class, but there I was. And then I realized things were about to get way better!

“I want the sophomore to fuck me,” Doug said.

“You want to get the ball rolling, Aidey?” Dustin asked.

“You want me to fuck you?” I asked Doug. I couldn’t believe it!

“Yeah,” Doug replied.

“I’ve never done that before,” I admitted.

“All the more reason for you to do it,” Doug replied. “I get to pop your topping cherry.” He laid down on his belly on the bed and Dustin laid on his side next to him. Dustin grabbed the lube and worked over Doug’s hole with his tongue and fingers. I got on my knees behind Doug.

“I want a good view of this,” Dustin said. “Come on, Aidey, he’s ready.”

Dustin grabbed ahold of my dick and gently guided me to the right spot. I put my knees on either side of the blond boy’s perfect ass and leaned forward as Dustin lined us up.

“Push,” Dustin said. I pressed forward and felt my dick sink into Doug’s warm, wet hole.

“Feels good, doesn’t it?” Dustin said.

“Yeah,” I replied.

“Just wait,” Dustin said. He took his fingers and began playing with my asshole while I fucked Doug. Then, with me still in Doug, Dustin worked himself behind me and I felt the pressure of his dick against my asshole. Dustin allowed the natural rhythms of my fucking motions to sink his cock into me. It didn’t take long for me to blast my load into Doug.

“You come in him?” Dustin asked.

“Fuck yeah!” I replied.

“Cool, get out of the way,” he said. I disengaged from our little group and Dustin plunged right into where I’d just been. He went rapid fire on Doug until his load joined mine inside Doug. Then Doug flipped over, his dick jutting straight up.

“Sit on it,” Dustin said to me. I obeyed. Doug’s dick thrust upward into my ass. He went at a slow pace, grunting and snorting as he launched his load up into my body. I collapsed backward onto him, so that my back rested on his chest. Then Dustin pushed Doug’s legs forward with me still on top of him and plunged into him again.

“Our cum is all over my dick,” Dustin said. “Now watch this…”

Dustin seamlessly slipped his dick out of Doug and then right into me! He went back and forth a few times before it was too much for all of us. Dustin sprayed his cum on my belly. Then Doug took the cum from that load and used it to lather up his dick and rolled us both over so that I was on my belly. Then Doug fucked me again using Dustin’s cum for lube. This time he fucked me firmly and rapidly. From the added weight on top of me, I knew that Dustin had joined in as well and was fucking Doug.

Doug spanked my ass so hard I was sure he’d left a hand print.

“You like getting fucked by two seniors?” he asked.

“I love it!” I cried.

He spanked me again on the other cheek. I grunted in pain.

“You like that don’t you?” Doug growled, fucking me even more forcefully. The bed was shaking with his thrusts.

“Beg me for my cum!” Doug ordered. “Tell me you want this load!”

“I want it,” I said.

Doug slapped me in the back of the head.

“Not good enough! Say it!” he ordered and slapped me in the cheek.

“Ow! What the fuck!” I cried. This wasn’t fun anymore. I wanted to stop.

“Whoa, dude, not cool,” Dustin said. “Take it easy on the kid.”

The intensity of Doug’s fucking eased up and then stopped. “I can’t fuck with you babysitting him,” he said, pulling out of me.

“You can’t smack him around like that,” Dustin insisted. “That’s not cool.”

“I thought you said he was down for anything,” Doug said.

“Not that,” Dustin replied. “Let the kid have some air.”

Doug let me up. I wiped a couple tears away from my face with the back of my hand.

“Sorry, bud,” Doug said, patting me on the shoulder. “Miscommunication there. You okay?”

I nodded my head. “I just need a break,” I said.

“I think we all do,” Doug replied.

“Go take a break, kid,” Dustin said to me. I went to the kitchen, naked, to get a drink of water. I felt a little full down below so I stopped in the bathroom to let the senior sperm slide out of me. Pretty gross. After that, I went back to Dustin’s room. They were already in gym shorts sitting on the bed and suddenly I was way underdressed. I grabbed my shorts and tugged them on. I wanted to go home.

“Hey, sorry about that,” Doug said. “Dustin explained to me about your dad.”

“Why?” I asked. “I’m not sure what that has to do with not wanting to get slapped around when I’m trying to have sex.”

“I just didn’t want you to get any bad memories…” Dustin explained.

“Why would I get bad memories about my dad during sex? My dad didn’t fuck me he just beat the shit out of me. I just didn’t appreciate being treated like a piece of crap while I was getting fucked. Why would you even think that was a good idea?”

“Some guys like it rough,” Doug said. “You’re obviously not one of them and I’m sorry I went too far.”

“That’s good enough for me,” I explained. “No reason to bring my father into the conversation, dude,” I said to Dustin.

“Let’s just forget about it,” Dustin sighed. “It’ll all be better in the morning.”

“Yeah,” Doug said. “You know, you were pretty good for it being your first time topping. I like how you’re like tan all over.”

“Well I’m a quarter Latino,” I explained. “I start to get really tan this time of year.”

“All over?” Doug asked.

“Pretty much,” I replied.

“I burn like a bitch in the sun,” Dustin said. “Just one of the joys of being a half-Irish red head. I end up looking like a freckled lobster by the time baseball season ends. I didn’t know you were part-Spanish, dude.”

“My grandpa is Mexican,” I said. “Couldn’t even speak English so I learned Spanish and English when I was just a little kid.”

“So you’re like, bilingual. Are you bi anything else?” Doug asked.

“I have no desire to fuck a girl,” I replied. “So no.”

“Cool, I thought your cum tasted a little bit spicy,” Dustin joked. “Here, put your arm out like this…” Dustin extended his arm and I put my arm next to his, and then Doug put his arm next to mine. Dustin’s arm was red and sunburned, Doug’s was pasty white, and mine was naturally tannish light brown.

“You look so dark next to the two of us,” Dustin laughed.

“I actually had major body issues when I was younger because of being mixed race. Like, I never quite fit in with anybody. I’m darker than you guys but I’m lighter than anybody in my mom’s side of the family except for my grandma, but she was Canadian. I’ve never felt comfortable in my own skin. You know what I mean?”

“Yeah, I get you,” Dustin said. “I always felt like I was goofy-looking because of my hair. Like, there’s more to me than the color of my hair. I’d have to tell people, ‘Please don’t call me “Red” or “Rusty” or some stupid shit like that.’ That, and I was like eight feet tall by the time I was thirteen. I’ve always hated my body.

“Everybody thinks I’m Swedish,” Doug laughed. “I don’t even like Swedish fish.”

“Boy you have it rough!” Dustin laughed. “Tell me, good sir! What’s it like to be perfect?”

We all had a good laugh and spent another hour or so just shooting the breeze until we decided to get some sleep. After all that had gone on, I was happy we ended up sleeping in different rooms or we might have talked the whole night. I slept in Dustin’s sister’s old room and Doug slept on a couch downstairs. I had no trouble falling asleep. It had been an intense evening.

I awoke to the sounds of country music and the rhythmic squeaking of a bed coming from Dustin’s room. I used the bathroom and then walked down the hall where Dustin’s door was cracked open. I looked through the open space into the room. Dustin had Doug pinned on his back facing away from me, which gave me a clear view of Dustin’s balls slapping against Doug’s butt. My hand slipped down into my shorts and I thought about joining in.

Dustin kept playfully slapping Doug in the face and chest.

“You like smacking people around, huh?” he said, giving Doug a good slap on the chest.

“Yeah!” Doug cried. “Make me feel it!”

Dustin’s thrusts intensified. The whole room was shaking. “This ain’t a little kid’s dick like last night. You’ll remember this big cock fucking you!” he snarled. The groaning of the two seniors grew more intense and then came the sounds of intense release. Dustin pulled out and knelt on the bed between Doug’s legs.

“That was great,” Doug said. “So much better to be with someone who’s not a kid.”

“Yeah,” Dustin agreed. “I love having to babysit while I’m fucking,” he said sarcastically.

I backed away from the door and tried to slip away without making any noise. I felt so betrayed after everything that we’d been through the night before. I really felt like they’d accepted me, but there they were making fun of me behind my back! I was almost at the end of the hallway when a loud knocking from the front door made me jump. I managed to slip into Dustin’s sister’s room before he opened his door and came down the hall pulling on a pair of shorts as he walked. A few minutes later, Doug walked down the hall past my room and downstairs. I followed him and listened from the top of the stairs.

“Sup Roberts?” I heard Doug ask as he walked down the stairs. “Hey you missed a quiz in history class yesterday.”

“No!! Shut up Doug! You’re going to ruin everything!!!” I thought to myself. Fortunately Billy didn’t seem to notice what Doug had said.

“Wow you look like shit!” Doug said as he reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Well, I slept in a bus station,” Billy replied. “Well shit! What am I supposed to do now?”

“Guys, if I need to go I’ll…” Doug began, but Billy interrupted him.

“No. That’s okay. You guys have fun. I’ll just go home. Call me later if you want. Well, call my house because I just realized I left my cell phone in Brett’s car and I don’t really want to go back there.”

“You sure you’re okay?” Dustin asked. “You don’t look good.”

“I just need some time to think. Everything I did this year was meant to keep us together, but instead everything I did just drove us apart. I feel like such an idiot.”

After Billy had sulked away, I reluctantly joined the boys in the living room.

“He’s pretty messed up,” Doug said.

“He kind of deserves it,” Dustin replied. “He lied right to Brett’s face about his dad, and now he’s upset because Brett’s mad at him for lying. He did it to himself.”

“That’s right!” I replied. “It’s his own fault. Good for Brett for giving him the boot. Brett deserves better than that jerk.”

Dustin scowled at me. “You don’t have to be an asshole about it, Aiden.”

“What? I’m agreeing with you!”

“Yeah, but you don’t have to be so happy that my best friend is in pain.”

“You said it yourself! He deserves it!”

“Yeah, but he doesn’t deserve some dickhead little kid being a douche about it!”

“How can you guys call me a kid after what we did last night?” I protested.

“Dude, having sex doesn’t make you an adult,” Doug replied. “Acting like a mature, responsible person does. Having sex doesn’t make you anymore an adult than watching an R-rated movie does. You’re acting like a punk kid.”

“I’m not a kid!” I replied. “And I don’t need a babysitter!”

“Then why don’t you drive yourself home?” Dustin replied.

“That’s stupid! You can’t drive either because you stole a goddamn car!”

“Only a punk kid would react like that,” Dustin said. “Obviously you weren’t ready for what happened last night.”

“Like you have a mature relationship with sex yourself!” I replied. “Brett was right about you.”

“Brett can go fuck himself. And since he just dumped Billy it looks like he’ll have to from now on! And you can go fuck yourself too, you stupid little runt.”

“Fuck you, Dustin!” I replied. “Oh wait! That’s right! You don’t like to be fucked because your daddy hurt your bum!” I snapped.

Dustin punched me right in the face – hard, right in the cheek. I fell down to the floor on my ass. Dustin towered over me.

“Oh Jesus!” Doug replied. “Dude, what the fuck!?!?” Doug held Dustin back as I scurried to my feet. I felt dizzy.

“Get the fuck out of my house!” Dustin screamed. “Get out! Get out! GET OUT!!!!!” He stormed up to his room, running his fingers through his hair. We heard his bedroom door slam shut and then the volume of his stupid country music greatly increased.

“Can you believe that guy?” I asked, rubbing my cheek. “Very mature…”

“Shut your goddamn mouth, Aiden.” Doug snapped. “Come on, let me take you home. Jesus, why do you always have to be such a dick?”

It was a quiet ride home. Doug kept shaking his head and muttering about what a dick I was.

“Why would you even think about bringing that up? Why would you say that to someone who was raped? What kind of dickhead…”

“Hey, I’m sorry. Okay?”

“Shut up,” was Doug’s reply. “You’re out of the club for the rest of the year. Don’t even think about coming back.” When we got to my house he didn’t even say good-bye. He just stopped in front of the house and kept looking out the front windshield.

“I am sorry!” I insisted.

“Get out,” he replied. “You’re a real asshole. You know that?”

I just sighed. I barely got the door of the car closed before he drove off.

All I could think about was that my face really hurt. I never wanted to think about Dustin or Doug ever again. I laid down on the couch with a bag of ice on my left cheek. Thankfully, he’d hit the fleshy part of my face instead of my eye or my mouth. No blood, just a bruise. When the doorbell rang, I didn’t want to get up, but it kept ringing. For a minute, I was worried it was Dustin, coming to finish the job. But I was even more depressed when I saw who it was through the window. I opened the door.

“What do you want, Tyler?” I said.

Tyler stood there looking at my feet. “Can… uh… Can I come in for a minute?” he asked.

“Bring any friends with you?” I asked.

Tyler looked me in the eyes. He looked ready to cry. “No, it’s just me,” he replied.

I didn’t tell him to come in, I just left the door open and walked back into the living room. Tyler slipped in and closed the door behind him.

“Wow, is your face still messed up from the other day?”

“No, this is a fresh one,” I said. “There are lots of people who enjoy kicking my ass.”

“Damn, that sucks!” Tyler sat on the couch next to me.

“So what’d you come over here for?”

“I wanted to say I’m sorry, first of all.”

“Really? What’s your excuse this time?”

“I don’t have one. Things just got more and more out of control. I just feel so stupid. I never wanted you to get hurt.”

“So which do you regret more? Stringing me up in the locker room or kicking my ass in gym class?”

“Come on Aiden, don’t be like that.”

“Like what, Ty? I’m so sick of you taking out your psychological issues out on me. So you’re gay? Big deal! Lots of guys are. I am. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. It doesn’t make you any less of a man. You like what you like. You’re so scared of living in the truth that you have turned your whole life into a lie.”

“You’re right. I didn’t want to be gay!” Tyler replied, tears running down his cheeks. “But I hate what I’ve allowed myself to become. I’d rather be gay than whatever it is I’ve turned into. I feel like I don’t belong anywhere. It’s like there’s a monster living inside me. I’m not a violent guy! I’ve never hit anyone in my life! I’m so sick of myself! I hate feeling like this.”

“You can fix it, you know. You don’t have to keep playing games.”

“Yes I do! There’s too much at stake. I’m not afraid of being gay. I’m afraid of… everything.”

“You don’t have to be afraid of anything.”

“You don’t know what’s out there,” Tyler said. “I’ve been bullied my whole life. My brothers have kicked my ass since the day I was born. Chris already calls me a fag. It’s going to get worse.”

“If they already pick on you, why not be true to yourself? They’ll pick on you no matter what you do. Might as well be honest.”

“What about my parents? Your parents broke up because you’re gay.”

“No that’s not what happened. My parents broke up because my dad’s an asshole. My sexuality was just a convenient excuse for him to kick my ass. He was already evil, he just wanted an outlet to take it out on. I’ve met your parents. They’re not bad people. Your brother is an asshole, but he’s not evil. He’s kind of a doofus, really. You’ve built up this big awful thing in your head. They’re not going to hate you. They might not understand at first, but give them time and they will.”

Tyler brushed the tears off his face. “I’m scared, Aiden,” he admitted. “I don’t want to face what’s going to happen if I admit what’s happening to me. I wish Dustin would have dropped me off that balcony and killed me. That would have been easier than this.”

“Don’t say that! Never ever say that! Dustin’s an asshole. He never should have done that to you.”

“I deserved it after the way I treated you.”

“You deserved something for what you did, that’s true. But what Dustin did? Miss Winston was right. It just led to more violence. And I was planning even more violence after you beat me up in gym class. So you know what? Let’s end the cycle right now. What you did to me sucked, but I forgive you for what you did. No revenge. No sneak attacks. I just forgive you.”

“You do?”

“I do.” I offered Tyler my hand. His hand was all sweaty, so he wiped it on his jeans before he shook my hand.

“I… Thank you,” Tyler said, his voice cracking as new tears replaced the old ones. “I… I just hate that I’m thinking about destroying everything in my life and I haven’t even done anything gay. You know what I mean?”

“Being gay isn’t about sex.”

“Then what’s it about?”

“I don’t know. I knew I was gay before I even thought about doing sex stuff with anybody. And now that I’ve had sex I’m no more gay than I was before. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. You feel what you feel. No one can take away your feelings.”

“You had sex? With who?”

“Dustin Smith,” I said.

Tyler groaned. “That guy... Look, it’s not that I don’t want to tell people, it’s just that I haven’t done anything at all and now I’m going to tell my parents I’m gay and I haven’t even sucked a dick.”

“Is that important to you?” I asked.

“Well, it’s just… I… It seems silly to risk everything I have and not even know for sure if I even like doing gay stuff. I want to at least try it before I die.”

“Then what’s stopping you? A good-looking guy like you, I’m sure you can find a guy to do stuff with.”

“What if I already found him?” Tyler said.

“Who is this guy?” I asked.

“Somebody who already has sucked my dick,” Tyler blushed.

I laughed. “Oh! It’s me! Are you sure?”

“Pretty sure,” Tyler said. “I’ve always liked you. That’s what’s been the worst thing about all this. I’ve felt like shit ever since school started. I listened to the wrong people and it’s cost us both. We should have been together. Instead, I did everything I could to drive you right to Dustin. I feel so stupid. I want to be the one who gets to have sex with you. Not him.”

“That’s fine, but that’s not what I want,” I replied.

“You don’t?”

“Yeah. I’m tired of just fucking people and it meaning nothing.”

“So what are you looking for?” Tyler asked.

“I could fuck you, sure. But I want something more. I actually really like you and I think you’re cute when you’re not being a no-good weasel trying to hurt me.”

“Okay, what about if we were a couple?”

“Is that what you really want, Ty? Or are you just willing to say anything to get laid?”

“What if we just kissed? We could kiss each other and not go any further. Would that prove that I’m serious?”

“You want to kiss me?” I asked.

“Yeah. I think that’d be really cool. And that’ll be all the further we go. I’ll leave and you can think about if you want to be something more than friends.”

“Okay then,” I replied. “Kiss me.”

Tyler smiled. “I’ve wanted to do that for a long time actually.”

He leaned into me and I moved toward him. We closed our eyes and our lips connected. It was awkward, but nice. I could literally feel Tyler’s nervousness. I reached up and touched his face. He quickly backed away.

“Second thoughts?” I asked.

“No, I just… No one’s ever done that before. Touched me like that, I mean. It felt nice. I liked it.”

“You want to keep going?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he replied. We kissed some more. This time my hand made its way to Tyler’s back. I slipped my hand down to his waist and then I slid my hand under his shirt and up his back. Tyler shivered.

“Too much?” I asked.

“No, not enough,” Tyler replied.

“You want to take our shirts off?” I asked.

“You mean it?”

“Sure,” I replied. I went to tug my shirt off but Tyler stopped me.

“No,” he said. “Can I do it?”

“I think I’d like that,” I replied.

Tyler grabbed the sides of my shirt and pulled it up over my head. It got stuck on my neck, but he managed to get it off. I did the same to him, with much better results. We rejoined our kiss, this time Tyler apprehensively reached over and touched my bare chest. I loved that he had no idea what to do. I wrapped my arms behind him and tickled his back. I slipped my tongue into the kiss and Tyler returned the gesture. Our kissing became more passionate. My hands went lower into Tyler’s lap. Still kissing him, I loosened his pants and reached down inside.

“I thought we were just going to kiss,” Tyler said, smiling.

“Yeah, I lied.” I replied.

“Big difference though. I’m going to suck you this time,” he said.

Tyler stood up and dropped his pants to the floor. He kicked off his socks and shoes and stood there naked. He dropped to his knees between my legs and pulled my pants off, leaving me in just my underwear. My dick strained against the cloth.

“I never realized how big you are,” Tyler said, gently massaging my bulge. I lifted up my butt and he pulled my underwear off. My dick sprung free. Tyler grabbed hold of it and looked into my eyes.

“I’m not quite sure how to do this,” he admitted.

“Just do to me what you’d like me to do to you,” I instructed.

Tyler leaned forward and licked the bottom of my dick. “Your dick is beautiful,” he said. “All of you is beautiful.”

I blushed. He went back to work on me. He took a little more of me than he could handle and gagged.

“Don’t try to take the whole thing,” I said. “Just enjoy what you can.”

Tyler settled into a nice rhythm as he got the hang of it. Really, sucking dick isn’t that difficult. It’s fun for both guys if you do it right. Soon he had to take a break and rubbed his jaw.

“You have such a great dick,” he said.

I asked him to stand up and turn around.

“Get on your knees on the couch,” I said. “Point your ass toward me,”

“What are you going to do to me?” Tyler asked.

“I’m going to rim you,” I replied.

“What’s that?” Tyler said, assuming the position. I just dived in with my tongue like Dustin had done to me. “Oh!” Tyler squealed. The more I did it, the more he made noises I’d only heard before when Dustin had made me make them, and I understood why Dustin had wanted to hear me as I made them. I was turned on as I’d ever been in my life. I jumped up and told Tyler to wait as I ran to my room and grabbed the hand lotion I’d been using to jerk off. I ran back to find Tyler still waiting. I slathered the lotion on my dick and lined it up with Tyler’s asshole.

“Wait, are you gonna fuck me?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I replied. “Unless you don’t want me to?”

Tyler thought about it for a while. “Will it hurt?” he asked.

“A little, yeah. It’s worth it though. If you don’t like it you can tell me to stop. I promise I won’t do anything you don’t want to do.”

“Okay,” he said. “You can do it.”

I pressed my dick against Tyler’s asshole until it gave way to my urgent thrusting. He gasped when I slipped inside him. He didn’t ask me to stop though. I’d give him a little bit and then retract, and then a little more until I worked the whole thing into him. Tyler wasn’t as tight as Doug had been. His ass felt and looked amazing. I couldn’t last long and I had no intention of trying to last any longer than necessary. My balls tightened and my thrusts became more urgent until my seed gushed into Tyler. I collapsed onto his back and nibbled on his neck. Then I pulled out and climbed onto the couch next to him on all fours like he was.

“You’re going to fuck me now,” I said.

“You mean it?” he asked.

“Yeah,” I replied.

Tyler didn’t need to be told twice. He hopped onto his feet and quickly lathered up his dick. I knew two things were about to happen. He was going to shove the whole thing right in, and he was going to pop in less than a minute. Sure enough, he drove himself right to the hilt in one thrust. I gasped, but Tyler wasn’t nearly as big as Dustin and Doug had been. I gave him too much credit though, he came in twenty seconds flat. I smiled to myself. Could it be that I preferred the fumbling eagerness of a guy with no experience to the professional fucking I’d received from Dustin? I don’t know. With Tyler everything just felt so… honest. And right. Like, I knew Tyler wasn’t keeping score like Dustin was. I turned around and kissed him once again. Boy, did I like kissing him! I think I liked kissing him even more than I liked having sex with him. We ended up laying on the couch together and snuggling and holding each other and exploring each other’s body. Tyler didn’t have the tight muscular body that Dustin had. He was just a kid like me, almost a man, but not quite yet. His body was still stretching itself into adult shape. I liked that he wasn’t quite sure where to put his hands. His every exploration of my body felt new and exciting. Dustin always knew exactly where to put his hands. With Tyler, it was an adventure. We were learning together what it meant to be each other’s lover.

We were still naked on the couch when the door sprang open and mom walked in.

“Aiden, I’m ho - Oh my god!!!!” Mom quickly averted her eyes while Tyler and I flew off the couch and reached for clothes to hide ourselves.

“No… No… Sorry…” mom said, shielding her eyes. “You boys take your time…” she said as she slipped out of the living room toward her room. “Just let me know when you’re dressed.” The door to her room closed. Tyler and I looked at each other and started to laugh.

“Oh my god, I thought we were dead!” Ty laughed as he pulled up his underpants.

“I told you my mom was cool. I don’t think she appreciated getting an eyeful like that, though. I can’t remember the last time mom saw me naked.”

We finished dressing and I looked at the two of us and judged us sufficiently decent. Sweaty and having obviously just had sex, sure, but decent. I called for mom and told her the coast was clear. She returned to the living room and sat down in a chair.

“Give your poor mother a heart attack. I walk into my house and find two naked boys on my couch… You know you have a perfectly good bedroom with a bed and a door that locks…” mom said.

“Well, the moment struck and…”

“No, no, I understand. Well Tyler… It’s nice to see your butt again. I mean, your butt over here again. I mean… Oh god…” mom blushed brighter than I’d ever seen her.

Tyler was almost glowing red. He just nodded and looked at the floor.

“He does have a nice butt,” I said, trying to break the tension.

“At least we agree on something,” mom replied, laughing and crying at the same time. Tyler couldn’t help it and started laughing too.

“Can we stop talking about my ass now?” he said.

“So I guess it’s obvious we had sex,” I explained. “We did it to each oth…”

“No need for detail, Aiden,” mom quickly interrupted me. “I just want you to know this is a safe place. No one’s going to judge you here.”

Tyler nodded.

“So, was this make-up sex for you beating the snot out of my son?” mom asked Tyler.

“Sort of…” Tyler said. He hadn’t been able to look at anything but his feet since the conversation started.

“And why is your check bruised?” mom asked, noticing the bruise Dustin had given me.

“We were playing basketball,” I lied.

“Well now you’re just lying to me,” mom said. “Was there a condom involved in any of this?”

Neither of us answered.

Mom shook her head. Niños Always thinking with the wrong head. Well why don’t we sit down in the kitchen where it doesn’t smell like sweaty teenage boys and we’ll talk about what I’d like to see happen before you boys go any further.”

Tyler and I both began sniffing after she said that, but neither of us could smell anything. We looked at each other and grinned. We ended up having a really good talk. Mom offered to go with Tyler when he decided to talk to his parents if he wanted her to do that. While Tyler appreciated the offer, he felt like that was something he needed to do on his own. But he did ask if he could stay with us if things didn’t turn out well. Mom scolded him something fierce over the gym incident. I was worried about what she would do if she found out about the locker room incident, but wouldn’t you know it, Tyler confessed about it without even being forced to do it! Mom listened to us, didn’t yell at us or anything, and when it was over it was all hugs and smiles, and more compliments on Tyler’s cute butt, but in Spanish so he wouldn’t get embarrassed. If he ever found out what ‘lindo trasero’ meant we were going to be in trouble! When it was time for Tyler to go home, I offered to walk with him to the end of the street. Tyler only lived a couple of blocks away. I was surprised when Tyler reached out and grabbed my hand. I had to admit, it felt good to walk beside him, not worrying about drama or the schemes of others. It was just me and him. When we reached the end of the street we stopped.

“This feels right,” he said.

“What?”

“The two of us. It feels like this is the way it always should have been. I’m sorry I’ve been an asshole. I shouldn’t have listened to… Well, I guess I should have just listened to my heart.”

“It’s okay,” I replied.

“So… You want to be more than friends?”

“I think we already went way beyond friendship!”

“No. Like… You want to be my… You know… My boyfriend?”

“Your boyfriend?” I asked.

“Yeah!” Ty blushed. “How would you say that in Spanish?”

mi novio.” I replied.

“Yeah, you want to be my ‘me nova’?”

I laughed. I didn’t even have the heart to correct him.

“I don’t know, Ty. I don’t want to be a secret.”

“Neither do I,” Ty replied. “I’m sure now. What we did this afternoon… That’s what I’ve always wanted. I was just too scared to admit it. And I don’t mean the sex, either. I mean, just being with you. I liked that.”

“So, no games then. We’re not going to hide that we’re together?”

“See that car coming down the street?” Tyler said.

“Yeah,” I replied.

Just as the car was getting close, he pulled me close to him and kissed me right there on the street corner. When he pulled away, he smiled. “I love you, Aiden,” he said.

“Really?” I replied.

“Yeah… I always have. I just couldn’t admit it to myself. Okay, I’m going. Wish me luck.”

“Good luck,” I said. I stood there and watched him walk away, admiring his lindo trasero, the wind sweeping through his blond hair. I sighed. “I… I really like you, Ty…” I said out loud to myself.

"I like you" ??? Can't wait to hear what you think about this one!
Next time - Castle Manuever
Copyright © 2019 jkwsquirrel; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm sorry but the little punk deserved to get punched in his face! He's lucky that's all he got! And I am sorry but there is something seriously wrong with his mother! She freaks me out!!! And I had no idea little dougie liked it rough! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Aiden tries too hard to be something that he’s not mature enough to be. Just like we all do when we’re his age. With Tyler, he has the chance to actually have a real relationship.
;–)

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I'm sorry but the little punk deserved to get punched in his face! He's lucky that's all he got! And I am sorry but there is something seriously wrong with his mother! She freaks me out!!! And I had no idea little dougie liked it rough! 

I think Aiden’s mother is just being realistic. She already knew Aiden is Gay. And she had the suspicion that they were closer than Aiden was willing to admit.

She could have had a hissy fit (the way Billy’s mother would have), but do those ever stop two horny teenagers from having sex?

Link to comment

Im of two minds. Yeah I kind of thought he deserved a punch in the face just for being who he is, but I also felt sorry for him feeling like hed been used.....again. Then got mad when he gloated over Billys dramas, was upset when Doug was slapping him round, angry when the bratty side came out.....goodness Im all over the place just like Aiden.

Thought the mom catching him and Ty at it was funny, I think she handled it rather well. Im left wondering if Tyler had been honest with himself from the start and he and Aiden had gotten together sooner, would all the dramas have been avoided and Aiden not pulled some of his dumb cwap? who knows. Thanks for the chapter.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

I'm sorry but the little punk deserved to get punched in his face! He's lucky that's all he got! And I am sorry but there is something seriously wrong with his mother! She freaks me out!!! And I had no idea little dougie liked it rough! 

I'd like to think I excel at writing characters you'd like to punch in the face.  :) From my point of view, I thought Aiden's mom handled the situation as best she could.  From the initial shock to just wondering what her son's gotten himself into, to seeing there's really something there that might be good for him.

And then there's Dougie...  Yeah, who knew that quiet anxious young man was a completely different person in bed?  (Well, I did, but you know...)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, droughtquake said:

And we’ve just read how pandemics start in small towns…

Seriously, is Aiden's mom (her name is Anna by the way) the only person in town who's ever heard of condoms?

  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Aiden tries too hard to be something that he’s not mature enough to be. Just like we all do when we’re his age. With Tyler, he has the chance to actually have a real relationship.
;–)

The playing field is definitely more even between Ty and Aiden.  Aiden was out of his league with the big boys.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, droughtquake said:

I think Aiden’s mother is just being realistic. She already knew Aiden is Gay. And she had the suspicion that they were closer than Aiden was willing to admit.

She could have had a hissy fit (the way Billy’s mother would have), but do those ever stop two horny teenagers from having sex?

She's known what's been going on between these boys from the beginning.  Aiden doesn't hide anything from her, so the biggest sign of trouble is when he starts hiding things from her.  With Tyler, there's literally nothing to hide.  Aiden and his mom can appreciate Tyler's lindo trasero together.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Goodie said:

Im of two minds. Yeah I kind of thought he deserved a punch in the face just for being who he is, but I also felt sorry for him feeling like hed been used.....again. Then got mad when he gloated over Billys dramas, was upset when Doug was slapping him round, angry when the bratty side came out.....goodness Im all over the place just like Aiden.

Thought the mom catching him and Ty at it was funny, I think she handled it rather well. Im left wondering if Tyler had been honest with himself from the start and he and Aiden had gotten together sooner, would all the dramas have been avoided and Aiden not pulled some of his dumb cwap? who knows. Thanks for the chapter.

Quite the roller coaster!  I think we can feel angry with him for the way he went after Dustin even if we understand it was coming from his own woundedness at the way the older boys were treating him.  We know just how sensitive Dustin is about what happened to him.  Aiden hit the raw nerve that got Brett destroyed when he touched it long ago.  After what Dustin did to Brett, it's a good thing Doug was there to stop him from really going off on Aiden.

We'll explore the regret Tyler has over the way he acted in the next chapter.  Why was he acting like such a tool in the earlier chapters if he's really been in love with Aiden all along?

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, jkwsquirrel said:

Seriously, is Aiden's mom (her name is Anna by the way) the only person in town who's ever heard of condoms?

Teenagers are always terrified that they’ll be judged harshly by store employees for buying condoms. I don’t know what it’s like in small towns, but in suburbs, no one really cares what you buy as long as you’re old enough for the restricted stuff (mostly alcohol these days). We might laugh about the combinations of things you buy to each other in the break room, but you’re really not as interesting as you think you are.
;–)

My only story about selling condoms involves college-aged young men. I’ve told it before, but I still think it’s hilarious! Three guys come through my line at Target. First guy buys a box of condoms and waits for the third guy to make his purchase. Third guy buys a box of sandwich bags. I look at the bag with the condoms, then turn to look at the sandwich bags. ‘Not big enough for you?’ I ask. Pause. Laughter! (I could have gotten in soooooo much trouble if they’d complained, but I couldn’t resist.)
;–)

Link to comment

It's horrible to say this, but I didn't feel all that sorry for Dustin for what Aiden said to him.  I'm sorry, I know what he went through, I KNOW how horrible it was, and how it messed up his life for so long. I generally like Dustin as a character.  But, saying all that what he and Doug did to Aiden was disgusting.  Oh sure it was behind his back, but still, they used that kid.  Dustin of all people shouldn't be treating Aiden like that.  And Doug, yeah that guys is apparently a scum bag behind closed doors.  "You're out of the club"  oh really well thanks a bunch Weinstein. He practically raped Aiden till Dustin essentially had to make him stand down, then has the audacity to use his apparent power as a weapon against Aiden.  But the worst part for me was Dustin having the audacity to lecture Aiden about sex, telling him he wasn't ready for something.  As much as Dustin has endeared himself to me, what a fucking hypocrite.  He's literally never ever in his life going to be able to lecture anyone about sex practices.  

I really didn't want Aiden to go out with those two, I knew it wasn't going to end well, and I think he was better off going his separate ways from Dustin before they "made up" at the end of the last chapter.  So because of that I'm very leery of whatever this is developing with Tyler.  I'd really like something positive to come from this, I think Aiden really needs something positive since people that are supposed to be his friends keep betraying him and that's why he's vulnerable to someone like Hartley...

Quote

I shouldn’t have listened to… 

  Why do I feel like that sentence was going to be finished by the words "Mister" and "Hartley"?

  • Love 1
Link to comment
9 hours ago, spikey582 said:

It's horrible to say this, but I didn't feel all that sorry for Dustin for what Aiden said to him.  I'm sorry, I know what he went through, I KNOW how horrible it was, and how it messed up his life for so long. I generally like Dustin as a character.  But, saying all that what he and Doug did to Aiden was disgusting.  Oh sure it was behind his back, but still, they used that kid.  Dustin of all people shouldn't be treating Aiden like that.  And Doug, yeah that guys is apparently a scum bag behind closed doors.  "You're out of the club"  oh really well thanks a bunch Weinstein. He practically raped Aiden till Dustin essentially had to make him stand down, then has the audacity to use his apparent power as a weapon against Aiden.  But the worst part for me was Dustin having the audacity to lecture Aiden about sex, telling him he wasn't ready for something.  As much as Dustin has endeared himself to me, what a fucking hypocrite.  He's literally never ever in his life going to be able to lecture anyone about sex practices.  

I really didn't want Aiden to go out with those two, I knew it wasn't going to end well, and I think he was better off going his separate ways from Dustin before they "made up" at the end of the last chapter.  So because of that I'm very leery of whatever this is developing with Tyler.  I'd really like something positive to come from this, I think Aiden really needs something positive since people that are supposed to be his friends keep betraying him and that's why he's vulnerable to someone like Hartley...

  Why do I feel like that sentence was going to be finished by the words "Mister" and "Hartley"?

You hit the nail on the head all over the place here, Spikey.  This isn't the same Dustin who had found peace at the end of Dustin's World, this is Dustin on the road to becoming the hopeless, defeated, and angry young man he was at the beginning of DW.  In his search for a father-figure, he's reached out to Mr. Hartley, who is using him to do his dirty work while he lurks behind the scenes.  Hartley's influence that is feeding Dustin's worst instincts.  He's picking up Hartley's condescending nature.  But in the end, he's being used just as much as Aiden is.

Spoiler

I can't really comment on how things will work out with Tyler without spoiling.  I'll just say it has something to do with the title of this chapter.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I freaking knew it! It was supposed to be Tyden all along!

However, this creates a more of questions that it answers. What prompted Tyler to finally confess? What took Tyler so long? What has he been doing all these time? When he said he shouldn't have listened to someone, who was he referring to? First thing that comes to mind was his friends. But I can sense it is more than that. And finally, does Aiden even feel the same way for him after all he has done?

I'm so excited for the next chapter!!! I know I could just click next. But ahhhhhh! I just wanna live this excitement for a little bit more.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..