Jump to content
    jkwsquirrel
  • Author
  • 3,217 Words
  • 4,063 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Aiden's War - 5. Bullying the Bully

This chapter contains scenes of a violent nature, and a scene with explicit sexual content.

It was so strange to have someone besides Miss Winston teaching our biology class. Personally, I liked our new teacher. He wasn’t nearly as plastic and cowardly as Miss Winston was.

I’d been spending more and more time with Mr. Hartley in the weeks after Miss Winston’s abandonment of us. He didn’t expect anything of me except for me to believe in myself. I could feel my confidence growing as I spent time with him. He believed in me. I was no longer afraid of what anyone in that school could do to me. Why should I cower in fear and be afraid to be a proud young gay man? Why should I let other people determine whether I could feel comfortable in my own skin? Why should others decide whether I felt accepted or not? I accepted myself, and Mr. Hartley accepted me, and that was all that mattered. Fuck anybody else who felt differently. Mr. Hartley was the father I’d never had.

“You are destined for greatness, Bishop,” Mr. Hartley would remind every day. He’d taken to calling me Bishop and I liked that a lot! I was proud that he’d chosen me to be part of his team along with Dustin. I could tell that Dustin was still struggling with his identity, like he wasn’t quite sure who he was yet. But Mr. Hartley was working with him and building his confidence all the time.

“You don’t have to be anybody but yourself,” Mr. Hartley would reassure him. “You’re the toughest kid in this school. No one knows how hard you’ve worked, except me. I see the potential no one else is willing to see. The brilliant mind… You’re going to win our chess tournament and you’re going to win regionals too, because you’re the best.”

“Yeah, I wish I was as confident as you about that,” Dustin sighed.

“I believe in you,” Mr. Hartley reassured Dustin. “You’re going to make me proud.”

Dustin’s face turned almost as red as his hair.

I could tell Dustin really wanted to do well with the chess tournament, almost more so that he could make Mr. Hartley proud than for himself. The poor guy, for as tough as he seemed on the outside, had almost no self-esteem. I never thought someone who seemed so strong and sure of himself could be just as scared and unsure of himself as I felt about myself. As we left Mr. Hartley’s room, I offered my support to try to encourage him.

“Hey, I hope you know Mr. Hartley will be proud of you no matter how you do in the tournament,” I suggested.

Dustin patted me on the back and smiled. “Thanks, Bishop. I’ve never been so nervous about anything! I can’t lose this thing. I just can’t! Mr. Hartley could really make some big changes around here. I don’t want to let him down.”

“You won’t!” I replied.

“What makes you so sure?” Dustin asked.

“Because you’re awesome. Mr. Hartley believes in you. So do I.”

“I hope I can live up to his expectations. Anyway, I finally got my dirt bike working again. You want to come over on Saturday and try it out? Billy and Reilly are going to be there. It’s going to be fun.”

“Aw, I’d love to, but I have plans with my mom that day,” I replied.

Dustin sighed. “It’s okay. Maybe another day?”

“Sure,” I said. “I’d like to spend more time with you.”

Dustin smiled. “Cool,” he said.

I couldn’t believe it as I walked away from him. Dustin Smith had just asked me to hang out with him at his house! I cursed my mother’s plans to go visit my grandmother that day. Hanging out with three seniors and riding dirt bikes sounded amazing! (Even if one of those seniors was Billy Roberts…) Too bad I couldn’t go. It would have been fun.

So my trip to my grandmother’s house was good. My grandma was a sweet lady, but she didn’t quite get the whole gay grandchild thing. She wasn’t ignorant about it, she just didn’t understand why I wouldn’t want to get myself a girlfriend or anything. Mom tried to help her understand I didn’t like girls, but progress was very slow.

“I like dick, grandma!” I finally blurted out in frustration.

“Well I’m sure Dick’s a nice boy, but I don’t see why you couldn’t find yourself a nice girl too!”

Mom and I just looked at each other and sighed.

When I got back to school on Monday, the whole school was buzzing about one of the seniors being in an accident over the weekend. I looked around for Brett, thinking he’d be the best source for info, but he wasn’t around. Finally, I found Dustin in the hallway between periods.

“Hey, I heard there was an accident over the weekend,” I said.

Dustin scowled at me. “God, I am so sick of this! Everybody wants the gory details! Well piss off, Aiden!”

“What? What did I do?” I asked. But Dustin just stormed off in a rage. I moped along toward my class, not sure what had happened with Dustin that had him so upset. Then I ran into Tyler Bowman outside the classroom.

“Serves him right, what happened to your hired goon!” Tyler sneered.

“What are you talking about?”

“Reilly,” Tyler said. “He almost died on Saturday.”

“What?!?!” I shouted.

“Yeah, I heard they chopped off his leg after he wrecked his dirt bike on Saturday. Serves him right after the way he treated me!”

“His leg? Dirt bikes? That was at Dustin’s house!” I said in shock.

“Who cares! All I know is if Reilly’s not around, it’s open season on your ass, Jackson.”

“Why? What’d I do to you to make you want to hurt me?”

“You know what you did. You can’t hide behind your friend Reilly now. I’m gonna get you when you least expect it. And then I’m going to gut you just like Reilly said he would do to me. You’re dead meat, Jackson,” Tyler warned.

I felt like skipping the rest of school. I kept waiting for Tyler to seize an opportunity to get me. I just wanted to hide. I kept waiting for it to happen in gym class, and I did see Tyler whispering to some of his friends, but nothing happened in public where anyone could see.

After class, I tried to change clothes quickly and get out of the locker room before any trouble started, but it was too late. This time there would be no swirly for me. Tyler and the friends he’d been scheming with caught me with my pants down in just my underwear and dragged me into the empty shower area. I tried to get away but it was no use. Tyler’s friends held my arms and Tyler punched me right in the belly. I collapsed to the floor. Tyler grabbed hold of my underwear and yanked them down to my ankles. A swift kick to my balls by Tyler ended any resistance I might have thought about.

“Pick him back up,” Tyler ordered. His friends hoisted me up to my feet. A crowd of my classmates had gathered. Tyler grabbed my underpants and slung them into the wet shower area. Tyler spun some athletic tape around my ankles and then the three of them then flipped me upside down and hung me on a hook in the shower room by my feet and left me there buck naked, held up by the tape bunched around my ankles. In all the confusion, Tyler pointed a cell phone camera at me and quickly tucked it into his pocket. Everyone who had gathered to see what was going on laughed at me.

“Oh! I think we turned him on! He’s getting a hard on!” one of the goons laughed at me.

“You’re such a faggot, Jackson!” someone else mocked me.

“You should have shoved something up his butt!”

“Nah, he might have liked that!” Tyler laughed.

I was humiliated. I couldn’t believe this had happened to me. I started to cry.

“Look, he’s bawling!”

“What a dork!”

“Let’s get out of here before the bell rings. Leave him up there for the rest of the day!” Tyler said as he led the mob away.

They left me there hung upside down and naked. I was so humiliated, I cried my eyes out. I guess my sobs caught the attention of some of the seniors who were coming in for their gym class. The first one came into the shower area, saw me hanging there, and started laughing at me. Then Dustin and Bobby Rush came in.

“What the hell!” Dustin exclaimed. He and Bobby managed to get me down from the hook. I buried my face into Dustin’s chest and started to bawl. Dustin hugged me and told me it would be okay. He told me to get dressed and then he took me with him out of the locker room. I thought he was going to take me to the principal’s office or to Mr. Hartley, but instead he led me to the very same auditorium balcony where Brett had skipped class with me.

“You’re going to miss gym class,” I said, still wiping away tears that refused to quit forming in my eyes.

“Bobby will cover for me,” Dustin replied. “Dude, what the hell happened?”

“It’s nothing,” I sobbed, but I was getting ahold of myself again. “A couple of guys decided it would be fun to torment me since Brett wasn’t around to protect me.”

“You were relying on Reilly to protect you?” Dustin asked. “Jesus, it’s a wonder you haven’t been killed by now. Who were these guys?”

“Same guys as before,” I answered.

“Chris Bowman’s little brother again?” Dustin asked. “That little blond shit head from before?”

“Tyler, yeah. But it’s okay. I’m used to…”

“Stop,” Dustin insisted. “You just got assaulted for being gay. That’s not going to happen ever again. This is the kind of shit that Mr. Hartley is going to put an end to.”

“I wouldn’t call it assault… It was a harmless prank.”

“Do you think it’s funny a bunch of guys strung you up naked and humiliated you?”

“It’s okay…”

“Stop saying it’s okay!” Dustin snapped. “It’s not okay! What if they’d done something even worse to you? They could have hung you by your neck, instead! They could have raped you!”

“Raped? I’d hardly think Tyler would…”

“Dude, these people need to be taught a lesson. They can’t get away with this shit anymore.” Now it was Dustin’s eyes which began to fill with tears. He was more upset about what happened than I was.

“What are you going to do?” I asked.

“Don’t worry about it,” Dustin replied. “I’m just glad you’re okay.”

We sat there in the balcony for a while, not saying much. I had to say, I did feel safer with Dustin there with me. I felt safer than I’d felt in a long time. I leaned closer to him and he put his arm around me as I rested my head against his chest. It felt good. I felt safe.

“I’m glad you were the one to save me,” I sighed.

Dustin squeezed me a bit tighter. I could feel his strength as he held me. I felt so safe.

“Not the way I would have had you see me naked for the first time,” I blushed.

“You got nothing to be ashamed of,” Dustin said. “You’ve got a nice body.”

“So do you,” I said. I rested my hand on his thigh and slowly crept upward toward his crotch. Dustin didn’t stop me. In fact, he stretched himself out a bit to allow me even easier access to him. I rested my hand over his crotch. I could feel the heat and power as his growing manhood throbbed beneath his jeans. He was big and getting bigger!

“Are you sure this is what you want?” Dustin asked.

“Only if it’s okay with you,” I replied.

“Go ahead, it’s alright,” Dustin said.

With permission given, I unsnapped the button on his jeans and pulled down his zipper. His underwear strained as his dick surged to be released. I grabbed the waistband of his underpants and allowed his monster to spring free.

“Wow!” I said. I wrapped my hand around it and stroked it. It felt like I was holding something very powerful in my hands. “Can I suck it?” I asked.

“If you want to,” Dustin replied.

I didn’t answer, I just went down on him. It was far too big to try to take the whole thing, so I just sucked and licked and swirled my tongue around what I could. I felt Dustin’s hands in my hair. I blew him for about two minutes before he stopped me.

“That feels good,” he said. “You’re gonna make me cum.”

“That’s what I want,” I said.

“You sure?” he asked.

My answer was to take him back into my mouth once again. He groaned and came in my mouth just as the bell rang for class change. I swallowed his seed.

“Oh shit that was good…” Dustin sighed. I came up for air and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. Dustin slipped his softening cock back into his jeans and wobbled a bit when he stood back up.

“All the sex I’ve had, that’s the first time I did it in school,” Dustin smiled.

“You’ve had a lot of sex?” I asked.

“You have no idea,” he replied. “Anyway, time to get to class. I’ve got to get to Mr. Hartley’s class.”

“Yeah, he’s going to be mad that I missed it,” I said.

“I’ll explain what happened,” Dustin said. “He’ll understand.”

“You’re not going to tell him everything, are you?” I asked.

Dustin just smiled.

“Hey, sorry to hear about what happened to Brett,” I said as we exited the balcony.

“Yeah. It was pretty gruesome. I threw up when I saw how bad it was. He almost lost his leg.”

“Almost?” I asked.

“Yeah, it was a close call though. Man, there were bones sticking out of his leg and…”

Just as Dustin was about to explain what had happened to Brett, he stopped and directed my attention to Tyler coming down the hallway, looking cockier than ever. I wanted to run away, but before I could Dustin had already sprung into action. Tyler never knew what hit him as Dustin quickly steered him out of the hallway and back into the auditorium balcony with me in tow. As soon as we were in the darkness of the auditorium Dustin struck. He pressed his forearm under Tyler’s chin and into his neck and hoisted Tyler against the wall.

“You think it’s funny stringing somebody up naked by their ankles?” Dustin snarled.

“It was a joke!” Tyler protested.

“Well I didn’t find it very funny,” Dustin replied. Dustin loosened his forearm from Tyler’s neck but replaced it with a knee right to Tyler’s crotch. Tyler dropped to his knees. Tears streamed down his face.

“How’d you like it if someone strung you upside down?” Dustin asked. “You think it would be funny then?” Dustin grabbed Tyler and hauled him to his feet, then he forced him to the edge of the balcony. Before I knew what was happening, Dustin had slung Tyler over the balcony and was now dangling him over the edge, holding on to him by his ankles. “You think this is funny?” Dustin asked. “You think this is fucking funny?”

Tyler screamed like a little girl as Dustin dangled him twenty feet above the floor.

“Dustin stop! Let him go!” I begged.

“You see that? Sounds like Aiden thinks I should let you go!” Dustin let go of one of Tyler’s feet.

“No!” both Tyler and I screeched. I reached over the balcony and reached for Tyler’s flailing arms. Dustin looked at me and I could see the disappointment on his face because I wasn’t enjoying Tyler’s misery as much as I should have. With one fell swoop, Dustin pulled Tyler back over the ledge and had him turned right side up. Tyler dropped to his knees and begged Dustin to stop.

“Don’t beg me to stop. Beg Aiden for forgiveness,” Dustin said, disgusted with Tyler’s pathetic show.

“Aiden, I’m so sorry!” Tyler whined.

“You forgive him?” Dustin asked.

“I just want you to stop,” I replied.

“This is how bullies deserve to be treated,” Dustin replied. He hauled Tyler to his feet, just to sock him right in the belly. Tyler dropped right back to his knees. Dustin kicked him in the chest with the flat of his foot and pushed him down to the ground. Then he knelt on top of Tyler. He grabbed Tyler by the shirt. The sound of Dustin’s fist smashing twice against Tyler’s face made me feel sick. Tyler lay there sobbing.

“Don’t fuck with him again, asshole,” Dustin warned. “You mess with Aiden, you mess with me. You hear me? You’re a worthless piece of shit! You’re pathetic! You tell anybody and next time I’ll drop you. You hear me? Now get the fuck out of my face.”

Tyler scampered away, leaving Dustin and me alone once again.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” I asked.

“What’s wrong with you? I just did you a huge favor! He’s not going to bother you again!”

“You could have killed him, dangling him off the balcony like that! What if you’d dropped him?”

“I didn’t drop him! He got what he deserved, Aiden! That’s how people who treat us like shit deserve to be treated!”

“No… Not like this… If we treat people like that, then all we’ve done is become the bullies ourselves!”

“He deserved it,” Dustin insisted. “He had it coming. Look, I don’t see what the big deal is. I didn’t hurt him that bad. He needed to be taught a lesson. I’ll bet he thinks twice before he ever does anything to you again. Mr. Hartley says those people will never give us respect unless we take it. Well I just took it.”

“I… I just…”

“People are going to get hurt along the way, Aiden. Wouldn’t you rather it be them instead of us?”

“I’d rather nobody get hurt at all!” I replied. “I didn’t sign up to become some kind of bully myself!”

“I didn’t either!” Dustin protested. “That’s not what this is about! Look, why don’t you just get out of my face. Okay? You’re pissing me off.”

I fled the balcony and managed to avoid detection for the rest of the day until school ended. I was never so glad to leave school behind and go home. I didn’t want to turn into whatever it was that Dustin was becoming. I got the feeling he’d stab me in the back in a heartbeat if he thought it would make Mr. Hartley happy. Things had gone so wrong that it seemed like centuries ago when I’d sucked him off. At least that part of the whole experience had been fun. It was the only part, and it was only going to get worse.

Looks like Tyler made a rookie mistake messing with Dustin.
Next time - Outcast
Copyright © 2019 jkwsquirrel; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 5
  • Wow 3
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Quote

“I like dick, grandma!” I finally blurted out in frustration.

“Well I’m sure Dick’s a nice boy, but I don’t see why you couldn’t find yourself a nice girl too!”

Sometimes oblivious is preferable to the alternatives.
;–)

Link to comment

Hartley os looking out for you? Now he's not you are nothing more than a pawn in his sick game of chess. Just like Dustin right now is nothing more than a bully too. Just like Hartley. I really hope you learn this before you get hurt worse!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Aiden is pissing me off too!

I don't understand the blaming of Justin. He did the right thing, although he should match his reaction better with the offence perpretrated. 

Edited by Freerider
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I had to go back and look at the last couple chapters of Commencement just to give myself a reminder of where a lot of this is headed.  We didn’t see any of this going on, but Dustin at least gets way too close to Hartley after all this.  I wonder how much of Hartley’s harmful influence played into Dustin trying to be all altruistic and cut his best friends out of his life for years.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:18 PM, droughtquake said:

This is when I began to dislike and fear Dustin.

He can be a scary dude when he wants to be.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:42 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Hartley os looking out for you? Now he's not you are nothing more than a pawn in his sick game of chess. Just like Dustin right now is nothing more than a bully too. Just like Hartley. I really hope you learn this before you get hurt worse!

When your role models have all let you down, you'll seek out others to guide you.  Is it too late?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, jkwsquirrel said:

Just grandma being grandma.

British grandmum would say the same thing to Ada about Fanny.
;–)

Link to comment
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:29 AM, Freerider said:

Aiden is pissing me off too!

I don't understand the blaming of Justin. He did the right thing, although he should match his reaction better with the offence perpretrated. 

20 feet is a long way down. :)

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 10:06 AM, spikey582 said:

I had to go back and look at the last couple chapters of Commencement just to give myself a reminder of where a lot of this is headed.  We didn’t see any of this going on, but Dustin at least gets way too close to Hartley after all this.  I wonder how much of Hartley’s harmful influence played into Dustin trying to be all altruistic and cut his best friends out of his life for years.

Always a good idea to re-read WAR!  :)  It's really tragic what Dustin had to go through before all this, and then to have someone come along and manipulate him to get what he wants.  No wonder he ended up a hermit for three years.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Far too lazy to reread so just picking up where I last left off, think I can remember most of the gist of things. Anyway, as much as I like to see bullies get their comeuppance, Im with Aiden and think this was a little overkill. Still, this is more evidence of Hartleys evil influence. And hes even more despicable for making me dislike my Dusty for a moment.

Link to comment
19 hours ago, Goodie said:

Far too lazy to reread so just picking up where I last left off, think I can remember most of the gist of things. Anyway, as much as I like to see bullies get their comeuppance, Im with Aiden and think this was a little overkill. Still, this is more evidence of Hartleys evil influence. And hes even more despicable for making me dislike my Dusty for a moment.

Dustin's dark side is a scary place to be, and to have someone actively manipulating him and feeding the darkness?  Yikes!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I truly believe Hartley is not the person he claims to be, I also believe he's been playing Dustin. I hope Dustin catches on before it's to late. Aiden needs to wake up as well. HARTLEY is bad news.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 10:05 AM, James B. said:

I truly believe Hartley is not the person he claims to be, I also believe he's been playing Dustin. I hope Dustin catches on before it's to late. Aiden needs to wake up as well. HARTLEY is bad news.

Or is it already too late?

Link to comment

Dude! That dangling Tyler off the balcony, and getting on top of him while smacking him in the face, is giving me Retaliation flashbacks!

I've been on a 50-50 situation with Dustin, like I've mentioned before. And this particular part was a bit of a tipping point. Hope he picks himself back up in Dustin's World.

By the way, that bit between Aiden and Dustin in the auditorium... feels odd. I know Aiden's a horny boy but Dustin...

Spoiler

Dustin was kinda doing the same thing that computer geek was doing to him when they're in the van. 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 9/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, noahthesmallpotato said:

Dude! That dangling Tyler off the balcony, and getting on top of him while smacking him in the face, is giving me Retaliation flashbacks!

I've been on a 50-50 situation with Dustin, like I've mentioned before. And this particular part was a bit of a tipping point. Hope he picks himself back up in Dustin's World.

By the way, that bit between Aiden and Dustin in the auditorium... feels odd. I know Aiden's a horny boy but Dustin...

  Hide contents

Dustin was kinda doing the same thing that computer geek was doing to him when they're in the van. 

 

What we're seeing here is the undoing of all the work Dustin had put into recovery.  Old habits die hard.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..