Jump to content
    jkwsquirrel
  • Author
  • 2,285 Words
  • 4,130 Views
  • 27 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Broken Boy - 12. Through the Glass Darkly

strong>The last chapter of W.A.R. Part 3 - The Broken Boy

The ride to the hospital took an eternity. Everything seemed to be going so slowly. The road stretched on and on forever. I was in shock. I knew I was in shock but I couldn’t snap myself out of it. My mind kept coming back to the same horrible question: How had I allowed this to happen again? The burden was too much for me to bear.

In the back seat, my two best friends in the world sat bickering with each other. My dad could be dying or dead already, and they were acting like two-year-olds elbowing and insulting each other. I knew things were really serious when we drove past Mon Valley General where mom worked and got on the new expressway toward Pittsburgh. If they’d taken dad to Pittsburgh instead of the local hospital things must have been bad. An argument over leg room ensued in the backseat.

My dad had been sent by emergency helicopter to a hospital in Pittsburgh, Mrs. Smith explained. Though she was driving very fast, it seemed like we were taking forever. All time seemed to have slowed down since I’d heard that terrible news. I was drifting along as I was directed. I felt like I was drowning. I couldn’t breathe and I couldn’t hear clearly. It was as if everyone around me was miles and miles away. I even felt like I wasn’t in my body, just watching the events unfold like a member of the audience. If I’d been riding with Dr. Reilly instead of Mrs. Smith, she might have understood that I wasn’t right.

The thoughts in my head kept coming back to the one unmistakable truth: This was all my fault. I had pushed dad over the edge. I’d made something in his head snap last night. My temper and my stubborn attitude had caught up to me. Why had I called him an asshole? Was that really the last thing I’d said to him? I searched my memory of that moment. I knew it was true. The very last thing I’d said to him was that awful name I’d called him.

And then he’d gone without me. He’d gone off without me and now he was going to die. It was as simple as that. I’d killed him. I’d wished something bad to happen to him and it had. It was all my fault. I deserved whatever awful thing happened to me.

“Can’t you go any faster?” Brett asked.

“Can’t you shut up?” Dustin snapped.

“Don’t start with me,” Brett warned.

“Both of you shut up right now!” Mrs. Smith said sternly. Both of them instantly stopped talking, though a few elbows were tossed back and forth.

The silence that followed allowed my mind to find even darker places in which to dwell. What was going to happen to my family if dad died? What if the last thing I said to him yesterday was the last thing I ever got to say to him? What if the last thing I’d ever done with my dad was get into the worst fight of our life together? What if the last thing he’d ever done to me was slap me in the face? I crossed my arms and looked out the window at the world passing by. Nothing was ever going to be the same.

When we arrived at the hospital, Mrs. Smith led us to the elevators. Brett and Dustin continued their silent battle of elbows and dirty looks whenever Carol wasn’t looking. We quickly found the waiting room where mom was being comforted by Donnie, and Mr. and Mrs. Nicholson, and the pastor of the church they went to.

When I saw my mom in tears and all those people gathered around her I just knew that dad had died. She was sitting on a couch with Mrs. Nicholson on one side of her and Pastor Stevens on the other. When mom saw me she wiped the tears from her eyes and smiled. She turned from grieving wife to caring mother just like that. No longer was she the one who needed to be comforted, she had to be strong for her baby. She stood up and met me at the door and just hugged me. For the longest eternity, we just held each other without a word exchanged. I couldn’t breathe. I felt like I was suffocating.

“I can’t believe this has happened,” she finally whispered. “Thank God for our friends, Billy.” She stopped hugging me and then put her hands on my cheeks. “Look at you, my brave little boy. You stay strong for me Billy. We’re going to get through this together.”

A doctor arrived and asked to see mom. She asked for Mr. Nicholson and Donnie to join her. I sat down in a chair next to the door and time slowly and methodically trudged forward. Each minute seemed like an endless hour. I heard hushed whispers of concern about me. They didn’t know. The guilt I felt was far worse than any pain I’d ever endured. I was responsible for all of this. It was my fault.

At some point while mom was talking with the doctor, the pastor sat next to me. “How are you holding up Billy?”

I didn’t respond. I just sat there staring at the floor.

He handed me a can of Coke. “Your mom wanted you to have this. We’re all a little concerned about how you’re doing. You haven’t said anything since you got here.”

I took the pop can and set it on the small table beside me without drinking.

“Billy, when times like this happen it’s important not to bottle yourself up. God is here for you. Your friends and family are here for you. I’m here for you too, boy.”

I turned my head slowly and looked at him. “What did you…”

At that very moment there was a loud crash that made everybody in the room jump. Between Brett and Dustin there was a shattered vase. Both boys immediately blamed the other. Mrs. Smith stormed over and started screaming at them while the pastor tried to keep her from killing them. While everybody was distracted, I slipped out of the room. I wondered in a stupor down the hall. I wasn’t sure where I was headed, but I just had to get away. I had to be by myself.

I found the men’s bathroom and stepped inside. I stood at the sink and stared at the tired-looking boy in the mirror looking back at me. There were circles under his eyes so dark that he looked like a sweaty raccoon. I turned on the sink and splashed my face with water a few times. I kept looking into the dark green eyes of the boy in the mirror. It was like looking at a different person. I hated that boy. I hated what he’d done to my family. I wanted to punish him. He deserved to be punished.

The worst part of everything was that I was never going to get the chance to tell my dad how sorry I was about that fight. I hadn’t meant to call him an asshole. He wasn’t one, really. He was a great father. He’d only slapped me because I’d made him so mad. I hated everything about myself. I didn’t want to be Billy Roberts anymore.

The door opened and Dustin walked into the bathroom. “Oh here you are,” he said. “We all got a little scared when you ran off.”

“I’m fine,” I lied. “Just leave me alone.”

“My mom said to keep an eye on you if we found you,” he replied. “Come on, let’s go back to the waiting room.”

“No,” I said sternly. “Leave me alone.”

“I don’t think that would be a good idea,” Dustin replied. “You’re not looking too good, Billy. You look like you’re going to throw up. Come on, let’s go back.” He put his hand on my shoulder.

“Don’t fuckin’ touch me!” I swatted his hand away.

“I’m sorry!” Dustin replied, cringing at my angry reaction. I could see the pain in his eyes, pain that I’d caused. I turned back to the sink and held my head in my hands. I could feel the blood pumping through my neck. Everything was turning red.

“Please leave me alone,” I snarled. “I don’t want you to see me like this.”

“I don’t care,” Dustin replied. “You saw me at my worst when my dad was being an asshole.”

“What did you say?” I asked.

“I said you saw me…”

I interrupted, “He’s not the asshole! I’m the asshole! I’m the god damn asshole, Dustin! Isn’t that what you said? I’m a real asshole! Isn’t that what you called me?”

“Well yeah… But I was just mad at you Billy. I didn’t mean it, just like you didn’t mean the things you said about me.”

“No, Dustin. You were right. I am an asshole! I’m a real fucking asshole! Look at me! I killed my grandmother. I killed my dad! I humiliated you in front of everybody! Everybody I love just gets hurt or ends up dead! I’m the one who should get hurt!”

“Your dad’s not dead! You didn’t kill anybody! Don’t say that!” Dustin pleaded. “You’re scaring me, Billy!”

“I deserve to get hurt!” I insisted, ignoring him. “I ruin everything! I hate myself! I hate my stupid life! I deserve to be hurt!”

“Billy, please stop!” Dustin was almost crying now.

I looked at the pale, sweaty boy in the mirror once again. He looked back at me with his green, bloodshot eyes. I hated him. I wanted to hurt him. Tears were streaming down his twisted angry face. I just wanted to make him disappear.

“I HATE YOU!!!” I screamed. Then I reared back and punched him right in the face as hard as I could. The boy in the mirror vanished with a terrible crash. Pieces of glass fell to the floor and smashed against the tiles. Thousands of shards of glass covered the floor. The sound of the crash gave way to silence. The only sound was my heavy breathing. My hand burned. I lifted my hand to my face and looked at the palm of my hand. It was numb. Everything felt numb. My palm looked perfectly fine. Through my fingers I saw Dustin’s shocked and terrified face.

“Oh my god, Billy! What did you just do?” he asked in a whisper.

“I’m okay,” I heard myself say. “It doesn’t even hurt.” I felt a warm sensation rolling down my arm from my hand, like thick hot water was pouring down my forearm. I looked at the shattered mirror, then I smiled at Dustin and laughed. “He’s gone,” I said, and I was happy.

“Billy, you’re not okay! You just punched that mirror! You’re bleeding really bad!” Dustin cried. “Look at your hand!”

I turned my hand around and saw that it wasn’t warm water that was flowing down my hand, it was my blood, and there was a whole lot of it. It was pouring down my arm and dripping onto the floor. Only when I saw the blood did my hand begin begin to hurt. Shards of glass glittered like stars in a sea of red. The mirror had broken easily, but the wall behind it hadn’t. I’d broken my hand. The normally straight bones of my hand were mangled and ruined. The numbness gave way to progressively more painful throbs of excruciating violent pain. “Oh shit! Do you think it’s broken?” I asked dully.

The door opened and Brett came running in. He saw Dustin and scowled. “What the hell was that noise?” he shouted.

“Billy punched the…” Dustin started.

“Oh my god, Billy!” Brett cried. He ran to my side and tried to help, but the damage had already been done. He turned to Dustin. “What the fuck did you do to him, you dumb fuck?”

“Me?!?! I didn’t do anything, I swear!” Dustin cried. “He flipped out and punched the mirror!”

“You were supposed to bring him back to the waiting room! What the fuck is wrong with you?” Brett was irate.

“I’m sorry!” Dustin cried. “He just snapped! I didn’t know what to do!”

“Don’t just stand there you fucking dick! Go get a doctor! He’s gonna fucking bleed to death! Damn you!”

Dustin turned and ran out the door. Brett turned to me, full of concern. “Oh my god, what did he do to you?”

“I got rid of him Brett, it’s okay,” I said.

The room started to spin and I fell to my knees. Brett kept me from falling into the glass. “Don’t you pass out on me, Billy,” Brett warned.

I began to laugh. I was light headed and everything was turning grey. It felt good to let the darkness overtake me. I wanted to disappear into it forever.

“I made him go away,” I said. “He ruined everything, Brett. I wanted him to go away but he wouldn’t… I made him go away.”

“He’s gone now, Billy. You stay with me, please!” Brett begged.

I just wanted to sleep. I rested on the floor and everything faded into the comforting blackness. I heard Brett’s voice from miles away crying for help and cursing Dustin as I drifted off to the best sleep I’d had in my life.

strong>Well, there you have it. Billy is the Broken Boy.
This story has been a portrait of a boy in the midst of a breakdown. Billy's not mental, but he is not good under stress. He snapped under the pressure. It was all too much for him.
So what's next? That would be W.A.R. Part Four - Rehabilitation. It will focus a lot more on Billy and Brett's relationship. We'll also find out about George's health. We'll discover what's going on with Dustin and Mike. All that and Brett will sing us a song!
On a personal note, thank you all so much for reading. I love the comments, I really appreciate when people take time to let me know what they think about the story. I love you all!
Next time (January 23) W.A.R. Part Four - Rehabilitation - The Boy in the Recovery Unit
Copyright © 2016 jkwsquirrel; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 29
  • Love 2
  • Wow 4
  • Sad 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



Wow this chapter was a real emotional one. I hope George is gonna be okay. Him and billy need to forgive each other. You'd think Brett and Dustin could at least try and get along for Billy's sake. Now I'm on pins and needles. Can't wait for book four!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

All 3 boys need some sort of rehab. One emotional (Dustin) one psychological (Billy) and one physical (Brett). Great ending. That-a-way to leave us hanging. Looking forward to the next installment.
Jay

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I was right! ;-)

 

Billy's fragile mental health shattered just like the mirror. All three of the boys need mental health therapy. But even more than the current situation, mental health doesn't get the funding or other support that it so desperately needs. Partially due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA, aka ObamaCare), I am able to get both free psychological therapy help and subsidized psychiatric therapy.

 

Tipper Gore was one of the earlier proponents of increased mental health services in the '90s. George Michael had issues with depression. Carrie Fisher struggled with Bipolar Disorder. Bruce Springsteen has recently discussed his own problems with depression. I am dealing with depression and anxiety. Mental health problems are not something to be embarrassed or ashamed about. If you feel you might be depressed or suicidal, please get help right away. You are not alone!

 

The Trevor Project 866-488-7386 (suicide prevention specifically for LGBTQ+ youth)
US Suicide Hotlines, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration, Suicide Hotlines (a different organization)
Wikipedia page listing crisis hotlines, includes numbers outside the US.

Link to comment

Omg don't think I can wait that long til the next chapter comes out lol. I'm so hooked on this story. Poor Billy, he's going to have to do a lot of growing up and maturing. Maybe now that the "other" Billy in the mirror is gone, he can find himself again. Great chapter!!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Billy finally hit the end of the dock and is in a freefall to the murkey waters below. It is easy to see how he feels when we look back on the events of his life the past few years. He really needs some help as do Brett and Dustin. If all three of them could see the real light around them they could be a force to deal with. Billy is the brains, Dustin could be the brawn and Brett fits very nicely into the grifter role, charmer-facilitator. As we all help Billy recover maby we should look a little deeper into ourselves. I do find bits and pieces of my life written into this story. THANK YOU JEFF for giving us a very touching and heartfelt story with many emotional parts to be fitted into the big puzzle.... I only wish part 4 would start before I age another year :).

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I'm glad Brett is going to sing us a song :*) Mr Squirrel has hinted a couple of times that Brett can sing. I've worried all along that with his intensive type of dyslexia there can be huge barriers to good employment and strong personal relationships. Maybe he will become a famous (and wealthy) singer/songwriter! There are many ways that talent trumps dyslexia. It seems strange that given her position as a Doctor Brett's mom hasn't done more to get him some specialized help. I feel Billy and Dustin will make it fine. Brett will too with some confidence and Billy to stand beside him.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/29/2016 05:01 PM, Wesley8890 said:

Wow this chapter was a real emotional one. I hope George is gonna be okay. Him and billy need to forgive each other. You'd think Brett and Dustin could at least try and get along for Billy's sake. Now I'm on pins and needles. Can't wait for book four!

Thanks Wesley! Forgiveness will be a big theme of Part Four. Some forgiveness will go well, and some won't. Such is life. That said, the war between Brett and Dustin has just begun!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/29/2016 05:05 PM, JayT said:

All 3 boys need some sort of rehab. One emotional (Dustin) one psychological (Billy) and one physical (Brett). Great ending. That-a-way to leave us hanging. Looking forward to the next installment.

Jay

Yeah, the ol' cliffhanger ending. This is the only book that doesn't "end." Part of the reason I write in parts is so that I can conclude things neatly so that each part is its own story. Except for this one. Ha ha ha! Thank you Jay! I've enjoyed your perspective on things.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/29/2016 05:19 PM, droughtquake said:

I was right! ;-)

 

Billy's fragile mental health shattered just like the mirror. All three of the boys need mental health therapy. But even more than the current situation, mental health doesn't get the funding or other support that it so desperately needs. Partially due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA, aka ObamaCare), I am able to get both free psychological therapy help and subsidized psychiatric therapy.

 

Tipper Gore was one of the earlier proponents of increased mental health services in the '90s. George Michael had issues with depression. Carrie Fisher struggled with Bipolar Disorder. Bruce Springsteen has recently discussed his own problems with depression. I am dealing with depression and anxiety. Mental health problems are not something to be embarrassed or ashamed about. If you feel you might be depressed or suicidal, please get help right away. You are not alone!

 

The Trevor Project 866-488-7386 (suicide prevention specifically for LGBTQ+ youth)

US Suicide Hotlines, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration, Suicide Hotlines (a different organization)

Wikipedia page listing crisis hotlines, includes numbers outside the US.

Thanks for these important resources DQ. No one should have to feel alone. There's six billion of us. Someone out there will listen to you, has been through what you've been through, and will understand.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/30/2016 06:57 AM, Okiegrad said:

Omg don't think I can wait that long til the next chapter comes out lol. I'm so hooked on this story. Poor Billy, he's going to have to do a lot of growing up and maturing. Maybe now that the "other" Billy in the mirror is gone, he can find himself again. Great chapter!!

This response made my day, Okie! I'm so glad that you are enjoying what we're doing here. It's a lot of fun for me too. And yes, we'll have a much more mature Billy by the end of Rehabilitation than we had at the beginning of Broken Boy. Thanks for your wonderful responses to the story! I've really appreciated them!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/30/2016 07:40 AM, wenmale64 said:

Billy finally hit the end of the dock and is in a freefall to the murkey waters below. It is easy to see how he feels when we look back on the events of his life the past few years. He really needs some help as do Brett and Dustin. If all three of them could see the real light around them they could be a force to deal with. Billy is the brains, Dustin could be the brawn and Brett fits very nicely into the grifter role, charmer-facilitator. As we all help Billy recover maby we should look a little deeper into ourselves. I do find bits and pieces of my life written into this story. THANK YOU JEFF for giving us a very touching and heartfelt story with many emotional parts to be fitted into the big puzzle.... I only wish part 4 would start before I age another year :).

Well, at least this is rock bottom for Billy. No where to go but up from here! At least for a while. We'll sort it all out. Unfortunately, this is only the beginning of Brett vs. Dustin. We've had a few shots across the bow but it'll be all out war soon, with poor Billy caught in the crossfire of course. (Come on, it can't all be healing and maturing.) Anyway, I appreciate your kindness, Rob. There is a bigger picture I'm trying to create. I put Billy through the ringer in this part, and so far he has reacted very poorly to all that has happened to him, because he didn't know how to handle it. He's a very different kid from the one who kept his grandma company, and he'll be a very different kid from the one who punched a mirror by the end of part four. It's a journey. I'm glad you're on board with me.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wow. That's all i can say. I'm speechless. I KNEW Billy was going to blame himself for his dad's stroke -- just like he blamed himself for his grandma's stroke. I'm still praying that George will be ok. We still don't know what's going on with George. When Billy's mom hugged him and smiled she said she was grateful for all their friends. That gave me the impression that their friends may have saved George's life.

 

Billy's a total wreck. And understandably so. Of course Brett storming into the bathroom and immediately accusing Dustin of doing something to Billy was uncalled for. I know Brett's acting out of fear, but he's treating Dustin the same way Billy was treating him. I wish, just for Billy's sake, they would TRY to get along. I mean, arguing and elbowing each other on the way to the hospital at a time like that was horrible. It would be much better if they just didn't talk to one another.

 

Well, I don't think I can wait until the 23rd, Jeff. Like your other readers, I'm at the edge of my seat.

 

Awesome writing, Jeff! :)

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/31/2016 06:47 AM, N K said:

On the edge of my seat :worship:

I'm glad you're excited about the story. It won't be that long of a wait!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 12/31/2016 03:27 PM, rockycs said:

I'm glad Brett is going to sing us a song :*) Mr Squirrel has hinted a couple of times that Brett can sing. I've worried all along that with his intensive type of dyslexia there can be huge barriers to good employment and strong personal relationships. Maybe he will become a famous (and wealthy) singer/songwriter! There are many ways that talent trumps dyslexia. It seems strange that given her position as a Doctor Brett's mom hasn't done more to get him some specialized help. I feel Billy and Dustin will make it fine. Brett will too with some confidence and Billy to stand beside him.

We're going to explore the relationship, or lack thereof, between Brett and his mom a little more deeply in Part 4. Brett's mom is more like a roommate than a parent. That'll be tested in the coming chapters. As for Brett's singing ability, he has many hidden talents. In fact, Billy is in for a surprise when he discovers some of his boyfriend's musical talents.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 01/01/2017 09:18 PM, Stephen ODonohue said:

I'm not sure I like you any more jkw. You keep playimg with our emotions like this. You are a bad bad person

You have no idea how bad I can be. Mwah ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!11

 

Erm... I mean, thanks!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 01/07/2017 12:28 PM, Lisa said:

Wow. That's all i can say. I'm speechless. I KNEW Billy was going to blame himself for his dad's stroke -- just like he blamed himself for his grandma's stroke. I'm still praying that George will be ok. We still don't know what's going on with George. When Billy's mom hugged him and smiled she said she was grateful for all their friends. That gave me the impression that their friends may have saved George's life.

 

Billy's a total wreck. And understandably so. Of course Brett storming into the bathroom and immediately accusing Dustin of doing something to Billy was uncalled for. I know Brett's acting out of fear, but he's treating Dustin the same way Billy was treating him. I wish, just for Billy's sake, they would TRY to get along. I mean, arguing and elbowing each other on the way to the hospital at a time like that was horrible. It would be much better if they just didn't talk to one another.

 

Well, I don't think I can wait until the 23rd, Jeff. Like your other readers, I'm at the edge of my seat.

 

Awesome writing, Jeff! :)

We're just experiencing the warning shots of the Brett vs. Dustin war. It was quietly bubbling under the surface, but it's about to explode, and poor Billy's caught in the crossfire.

 

I think I broke Billy pretty severely in this part. Now we get the glue and put him back together. I think perhaps the best prescription for Billy's brokenness is a healthy dose of vitamin Brett!

 

As always, Lisa, I'm so appreciative of your thoughts! You really make this experience enjoyable!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 01/18/2017 05:09 AM, William King said:

I just knew things would not end well. Very emotional, very real, it was captivating, really couldn't put it down!

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I really appreciate your comments!

  • Love 1
Link to comment

I rather enjoyed this ending! Very clever.  I actually liked that he melted down completely. Sometimes we have to give  up and pick the pieces back together once we admit we cannot handle things anymore.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

The funny thing is all is friends think they are the messed up ones but he is it’s so easy for him to hurt everybody around him when he is angry he really needs a lot of help all that anger is not healthy.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Quote

“I made him go away,” I said. “He ruined everything, Brett. I wanted him to go away but he wouldn’t… I made him go away.”

God, I felt that...

This, so far, is the most emotional chapter that I've ever read from you. As I was reading this, I remembered the times when I myself have gone through depression up to the point where I wanted to kill myself. The way Billy has described every single thing he felt, up to the point of his collapse, really mirrored the pain and suffering that I've also gone through.

You really did hit the mark again, @jkwsquirrel, and I thank you so, so much for writing this.

Well, looks like I'm gonna be staring again into the void to think about life. 😅

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 11:38 AM, GanymedeRex said:

I rather enjoyed this ending! Very clever.  I actually liked that he melted down completely. Sometimes we have to give  up and pick the pieces back together once we admit we cannot handle things anymore.

Yep, we had to break him completely so we can put him back together, hopefully a little wiser than before.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 2:25 PM, Nana Atuwa said:

The funny thing is all is friends think they are the messed up ones but he is it’s so easy for him to hurt everybody around him when he is angry he really needs a lot of help all that anger is not healthy.

Well, they really are all a little bit messed up in some way.  But you're right, Billy needs help to get past his anger issues.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..