Jump to content
    joecarlson
  • Author
  • 1,595 Words
  • 2,814 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Love Story with a Prisoner of War - 18. A Devilish Smile

span style="font-family:Georgia,serif;">At the Williams'

‘Why are you two here?’ Andy asked, puzzlement on his face.

Knowing this question would be asked sooner or later, I had scripted a list of response in my mind beforehand.

‘Otto let us in last night. My mum… she…she threw us out.’ I said, feeling tongue-tied despite my mental rehearsal.

What?! Why?’ Andy asked as his face twisted in angst and surprise.

‘You don’t want to know. Please… Please let us stay with you for the time being.’ I pleaded.

‘You have to tell me why she did that to you. I’m not letting you stay without knowing the reason. I believe your mother would not throw you out unless you have committed a felony or something close to that. You need to tell me the reason, son. If she’s wrong, I will go and talk to her.’ Andy said, confusion and sympathy in his voice.

‘Andy… You will throw us out once you know the reason.’ I said, tears welling up in my eyes. ‘Please. Let us stay. We have nowhere to go.’ I had hardly finished the sentence when beads of tear began rolling down my cheeks. ‘Please. Please Andy. Let us stay. The Arctic conditions these days will freeze us to death. Please. We… we really have nowhere to go. Please Andy.’ I pleaded as tears cascaded down my face like Niagara Falls.

Mentioning the freezing weather seemed to have swayed Andy and made him understand our plight. Andy stood there, speechless, letting my words sink in. Then, Andy stepped forward, closing the distance between us. He held out his hand and unexpectedly, wiped away the tears on my face with his bare hand.

‘Okay. I’ll let you two stay. Tell me your reason when you feel comfortable.’ Andy said tenderly as he wrapped me up in his strong arms. ‘You will have to tell me the reason, the sooner the better, so that I can help you two sort the problem out.’ Andy continued. ‘You two can stay for the time being. Don’t cry son.’

Andy resembled my father in a myriad of respects – more or less the same age, the same built and similarly fatherly. Being wrapped up by Andy reminded me how much I missed my old man who had lost the battle against blood cancer a few years ago. My dad and I were not very close because he was a very reserved man – whenever he said something, he said it laconically. Despite that, I still missed him in my life – Since his death, I felt like I’d lost a role model to follow. But well, it might be a ‘good’ thing that he had passed away because I didn’t dare to imagine his reaction if he was the one who caught Axel and I with our pants down.

‘I believe your mum will soon forget about the whole thing, she will soon let you go back. For now, you are more than welcome to stay with us.’ Andy said gently.

‘Thanks Andy. We really don’t mean to bother you, but here is our only shelter we can go on planet earth. We are very very thankful for your help.’ I said gracefully as my tears began to dry.

‘You are welcome. Oh, by the way, where is Jake? Is he with your mum?’ Andy asked.

‘Yes he is with my mum.’ I replied matter-of-factly.

‘So only you two were banished?’ Andy asked, suspicion in his voice.

‘Yes. Because only Axel and I did something… em… em… stupid… but I swear in the name of Jesus Christ that it’s not bad to anybody… and… it’s not really bad.’ I said, hoping Andy would not push on.

‘Well. Since I have known you since the day you were born, I am very well aware of the fact that you are a good kid. I am letting you stay on the ground that you have just done something preposterous that has enraged your mum. I suppose this is temporary, right?’

‘Em…Em…’ Knowing it was definitely not a short-term thing, I had no other option but lied, ‘I think so.’

‘All right. I guess your mum will be picking you up in a day or two. She loves you.’

Not going to happen – I thought.

‘You two must be hungry. Let me fix some breakfast for us all.’ Andy said as he disappeared into the kitchen.

Axel had been standing next to me. Though he could not decipher the entire conversation, he could tell from my expression and Andy’s non-vigorous reaction that we could stay at the Williams’ at the moment. Axel and I let out a sigh of relief, wildly glad that we would not die in the snow tonight or tomorrow. We strode into Otto’s room in delight, feeling the anxiety within us ebbing away.

‘Andy let us stay for the time being!’ I said to Otto, grinning, unable to hide my relief and happiness.

‘Good.’ Otto smiled. ‘Andy is good man. You tell him about you two?’

‘Not yet. I am afraid he will react the same way as my mum did. I don’t want to take any risk.’ I said, sorrow rushing in my veins.

‘What is your plan?’ Otto asked.

‘Axel and I will be staying here as much as Andy and Stephen allow. But I’m sure it won’t be long. My mum will probably spread the news or the Williams will soon find us an unnecessary burden to them.’ I said. ‘As long as my mum doesn’t spread the news to the Williams, I think we can stay here for a few weeks. One entire month is the maximum, I guess. I don’t know where we could go if the Williams want to get rid of us.’

‘Ok. Stay first. We work all out later.’ Otto said, smiling at me.

Then, Axel and Otto had a chat in German as I stood there absently listening to their Martian conversation.

At the breakfast table, Andy announced the news to Stephen and their wives [Andy and Stephen were brothers. They were both married and the four of them shared the big house. Stephen and his wife had a twin (Nick and Jordan).] I had known them since I was born, so they had no objection to our stay, but judging by their suspicious expression, they all looked rattled and baffled. Their suspicion did not matter as long as Axel and I were granted ‘the right of abode’. All that mattered was a shelter for Axel and I.

I promised the Williams that Axel and I would do all the housework in order to ‘repay’ them. I also hinted that my mum would not forgive us in the foreseeable future, hoping they would understand that our stay might be longer than they had expected.

 

* * *

 

In the remaining of the day, Axel and I did a lot of housework so as to impress the adults and to show that we were neither leeches nor burden to the household. We washed the dirty clothes; we did the dishes after each meal; we cleaned the entire house, from the ceiling to the floor. The adults seemed pretty amazed at our efficiency and our attitude by the end of the day. I hoped they would find our existence useful and worthwhile.

We were exhausted to the bones after all the cleaning and washing, and never had I imagined housework could be as tough as farm work. At about 10, everyone, Axel and I inclusive, went to our respective bedrooms, calling it a day. Once Axel and I got into Nick’s bedroom, which was now our bedroom, we locked the door and began our long-awaited kissing and touching.

Axel’s lips and touch were magic; they could make me forget the plight that we were in and send me straight into heaven. Without them, my life would be nothing but a piece of crap.

We didn’t dare to make love since we were worried about our moans of pleasure that came out naturally from our throats would wake the whole town up, putting us in greater trouble. So, that night, we just masturbated and fellated each other.

We were both lost in paradise as I heard a soft knock on the door. Alarmed and astounded, I quickly put my clothes back on. I walked slowly to the door while my heart was thumping in anxiety and fear. Though it was cold in the room, my palms were sweating.

I opened the door slowly, and a familiar figure came into view – it was Otto.

It was dark, but I could see Otto smiling devilishly at me.

‘What are you two doing?’ Otto said, smiling on...

span style="font-family:Georgia,serif;">Greatest thanks to all my readers. I know I am a slow writer, but thank you for your patience and support all along.
I can see 29 people following the story, if you are one of them, I love you.
126 likes were given to this story, if you have contributed to this number, i want to kiss you.
There are 43 reviews. If you have written any one of them, I want to buy you a meal or a little present =3
Love You ALL!!!!
Copyright © 2014 joecarlson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Keep up the good writing and story. Definitely reflects the time it was written in. Will wait with much interest to see the reaction of the Williams and what happen to the boys

Link to comment

Ooohhhh, oooohhh, based on your author's note at the end of the chapter, since I reviewed jI get food. Thank God b/c I'm starving! Hmmm, can you send me some cyber pizza? Or sushi? Or just a good old-fashioned cheeseburger? Yum. Thanks, Joe! :)

 

I'm glad Otto's employers are letting A&X stay for awhile. I guess they shouldn't tell them why Xavier's mom kicked them out.

 

So...why did Otto interrupt them, pray tell? lol Is he looking for some action too? hehe

Link to comment
On 09/23/2013 02:53 AM, Quiet man said:
Keep up the good writing and story. Definitely reflects the time it was written in. Will wait with much interest to see the reaction of the Williams and what happen to the boys
Thank you so much for your comment, it really means a lot to me. I notice that you've been supporting this story for quite a while, and I am very very grateful for that. Your words give me the motivation to write on and I will definitely keep writing for readers like you. It really feels so good to read comments from my readers and they really are the best rewards for writing the story
Link to comment
On 09/23/2013 04:51 AM, Lisa said:
Ooohhhh, oooohhh, based on your author's note at the end of the chapter, since I reviewed jI get food. Thank God b/c I'm starving! Hmmm, can you send me some cyber pizza? Or sushi? Or just a good old-fashioned cheeseburger? Yum. Thanks, Joe! :)

 

I'm glad Otto's employers are letting A&X stay for awhile. I guess they shouldn't tell them why Xavier's mom kicked them out.

 

So...why did Otto interrupt them, pray tell? lol Is he looking for some action too? hehe

I would bring you to the best restaurant in town if i could. thank you for being the best reader on planet earth. love ya =3
Link to comment

do we get to choose dinner and a present?

I'm really wondering if Otto is going to want to join in. Not sure how I feel about that. I can't get over how horrible the mom is. You'd think she'd love her son enough to throw Axel out and try to 'save his soul'. I don't know where she thought they'd go if it is truly that cold there~ the only place close enough is the house they went to. I am wondering where they will go from here? I am looking forwrd

Link to comment
On 09/24/2013 09:07 PM, Cannd said:
do we get to choose dinner and a present?

I'm really wondering if Otto is going to want to join in. Not sure how I feel about that. I can't get over how horrible the mom is. You'd think she'd love her son enough to throw Axel out and try to 'save his soul'. I don't know where she thought they'd go if it is truly that cold there~ the only place close enough is the house they went to. I am wondering where they will go from here? I am looking forwrd

anything you want Cannd=)

whether Otto wants to join in, stay tuned xd

the horrible mum will get punished for what she did, for sure.

thanks for being another best readers on planet earth.

Lots of love,

JC

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..