Jump to content
    joecarlson
  • Author
  • 1,669 Words
  • 3,147 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Love Story with a Prisoner of War - 15. Turning Point

span style="font-family:Georgia,serif;">It was opened

As Axel’s English progressed, our relationship began to get more psychological. It had been 7 months since Axel first learnt English, and he could now handle long and complicated conversations. At night, as we lay in bed side by side, we would sometimes chat about everything and nothing. He started to share a part of him with me and he would tell me stories about his childhood from time to time.

One of his stories that I remembered the most was that: When Axel was fifteen, girls in his class were madly infatuated with him. Every now and then, in Axel’s drawer, he would find boxes of chocolate or piles of love letters from his admirers. Axel’s popularity amongst the girls infuriated the boys. After much deliberation, the jealous boys decided to teach Axel ‘a lesson’ ––––

One day, Axel was walking dreamily along a crowded corridor when he suddenly bumped a girl’s shoulder. The girl’s name was Delana who was one of the countless worshipers of Axel. After apologizing to her, Axel walked on. At the very same moment when Axel left, one of the jealous boys, who had been watching from afar, came from behind to Delana and grabbed her butt. Delana, shocked by the unwelcomed grab, screamed. Hearing the deafening scream, Axel turned around to see what happened.

‘Who grabbed my butt?’ Delana demanded. (of course in German)

The corridor went silent.

Suddenly, the molester and five pathetic jealous boys shouted in unison, ‘Axel! I saw Axel grab your butt.’

The boys’ accusation left Axel speechless and all he could do was shake his head in disbelief.

Delana stared at Axel wordlessly, feet stuck to the ground.

Minutes passed and the jealous boys stood there waiting for their expected outcome. And finally, Delana broke the silence.

‘Thanks… Thanks for grabbing my butt, Axel. I…I… love…love… it. I love you Axel.’ Delana said sheepishly as she winked at Axel.

Axel, who didn’t see that coming, blushed furiously and shouted back, ‘I didn’t! I didn’t do that!’ He had hardly finished his sentence when he began to run away from the scene of crime.

After that ghastly moment, Axel ran back to his classroom and sobbed silently in his seat.

You know, it never rains but it pours – Suddenly, a boy in the classroom shouted, ‘Axel, is that a girlie magazine inside your drawer?’

Puzzled, Axel fished out a book from his drawer. On the book cover, a woman, who was wearing nothing but her skins, was sticking her finger into her own private. Axel, totally unprepared for a dog day, was riveted to the spot.

‘Look! Everyone! Axel’s brought a girlie magazine to school.’ One of the jealous boys shouted from the rooftops.

Silence and shock pervaded the entire classroom as everyone’s eyes fixed on Axel. When Axel decided to just walk out of the classroom, a girl named Karla stood up and said, ‘Axel, what kind of woman do you like? Let me see.’

Karla walked over to Axel and took the magazine out of his hand. She looked at it and said, ‘Which one do you like better? Me or her?’

Axel, frustrated from inside out, muttered under his breath, ‘You. But this magazine is not mine.’

Hearing Axel say she looked better than the cover girl, Karla was instantly sent to cloud nine and she shouted to the class, ‘I just know Axel would never read this kind of magazine. Do you girls agree?’

In response, all the girls in class nodded and said, ‘Of course. Axel is too good to read this.’

Karla then added, ‘no one would ever believe Axel would bring this to school. Felix, is this magazine yours?’ (Felix was one of the jealous boys. Axel believed that he was the one who put the magazine in his drawer because he was notorious for his salacious jokes.)

The whole class shifted the focus to Felix. Apart from Felix, the jealous boys in class just stood there in awe of Axel’s popularity, knowing they were all defeated in disgrace.

From then on, no boy had ever doubted Axel’s popularity or dared to ruin his reputation.

End of Axel’s story.

There was no doubt that Axel was drop dead gorgeous; however, I had never imagined that German girls were SO obsessive and SO protective of Axel. And of course, I had never imagined being handsome could turn your peers into jealous jerks.

Well, to all the German girls out there, especially Karla and Delana, I’m sorry – Axel is all mine now.

 

*   *   *

 

Our relationship just grew stronger and stronger each day. What’s funny about love was that you would never get tired of one another. Even though Axel and I were always together, we never got enough from one another. Every time we made love, it felt like we were having sex for the very first time. Each hug, each kiss, each moan, each jerk, each climax, each ejaculation – they just got better and better. We had been madly in love with one another for 2 months, and at that time, it seemed to me that our love had a very promising future.

You might be wondering whether mum and Jake were sensing anything. Well, yes! Jake was always trying to get in between us two. Sometimes, when Axel and I were farming together, Jake would come over to join us which really annoyed me. I didn’t know why he kept on doing that, maybe I had spent all my time on Axel, and Jake was feeling neglected. I didn’t mean to neglect him, but when you have love, everything else doesn’t matter much.

And for mum, she’s being quite suspicious of us. As Axel and I would sleep together in either my room or his room, one of our beds would be left untouched in the morning. One morning when mum and I were alone, she asked me why my bed seemed like no one had slept on it. I always knew this kind of questions would come sooner or later, so I had formulated a list of lie which I thought were convincing.

‘Oh, I woke up very early this morning. So I made my bed.’ I said.

‘Don’t lie!’ Mum said firmly. ‘I saw you coming out from Axel’s room this morning. Tell me what happened!’

‘Oh…’ Axel and I had tried our very best to be careful, but you know there are always things that are out of our control. ‘Ok. Tell you the truth.’ I lied calmly. ‘Axel had been feeling very homesick lately. He always cried his eyes out at night. He asked if I could chat with him at night. I said yes. So I went to his room last night. We chatted till 2 or 3 in the morning. I was very tired, so I didn’t bother to go back to my room.’ What a perfect lie, I thought.

After the words sank in, mum seemed pretty convinced and content with my answer. She then patted me on the shoulder and said, ‘Take care of Axel. I understand he would miss home very badly. But…well… you two seemed very happy lately…It doesn’t seem to me that he was sad about being so far away from home.’

Mum, can you just drop this thing, I thought. It was lucky that I had an agile mind; otherwise, I would not be able to respond to her with another perfect lie.

‘You know, mum. People don’t always wear a long face to show the world they are unhappy. They hide their feeling deep inside their hearts. Axel pretends to be happy in front of you so that you will not worry about him.’ I said, trying to make her feel sorry.

‘Oh. Axel is such a good kid.’ Mum sighed. ‘Ok, Xavier, take good care of him. Be a good friend of him.’

‘I am and I always will be Axel’s good friend.’ I said, completely satisfied with the victory.

‘Good.’ Mum smiled warmly, marking an end of the conversation.

I didn’t want to lie to my mum. However, to conserve my relationship with Axel, lying was the only way to get Axel and I through. I really loved my mum, telling her the truth would give her a fatal heart attack, I’m sure.

Unfortunately, things didn’t always go on as planned. Some unforeseeable events are always bound to happen…

*   *   *

Axel and I began anal sex after 5 months. I was the receiver and having my bottom cracked was as painful as hell for the first time. I managed not to make anything noise, but my mind was screaming like a mad man. Though it was indescribably painful, it only consummated our love.

One night, Axel’s full 7-inch cock was inserted deep inside of me. We were copulating in a seated position – a position that I liked the most because it allowed us to kiss and gaze into each other’s eyes at the same time. The excruciating pain and the sexual pleasure drove me fearfully crazy. And the feeling was so sublime that I couldn’t help myself moaning. I was sure that I didn’t make a loud noise but it sure did draw some unwanted attention.

Also, I was certain that I had locked the door before our lovemaking session. But for God knew what reason, the door was opened…

span style="font-family:Georgia,serif;">The fastest update ever!
I really like this chapter. I believe this is the best chapter I have ever written. Please, please, let me know what you think. It means the whole world to me. It doesn't matter if you think the story is bad or poorly written, I want to know how YOU feel. Your words help me grow as a writer. I love you.
Hug Hug =3 Stay tuned for the next chapter
Lots of love,
JC
Copyright © 2014 joecarlson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This chapter didn't show up in the update list. I almost missed but so glad I didn't. Okay first, you evil man! jumping ahead in their relationship like that? :o I wanted to really see their romance bloom and grow. I see that they have taken the next step, but it would have been nice to see unfold. I really liked to see Axel's childhood before the war. It was sad, I'm sure he is homesick, and thinking about his friends must bring that all back for him.

Soooooo.....in the midst of full anal sex with an unlocked door??? I'm guessing someone is standing there watching! I almost want it to be Jake and him to be curious enough to want to join them and not run to their mother and get A & X in trouble :P I can't wait to see what happens.

Link to comment

I am sorry I'm writing such a long comment, especially b/c you are so proud of the chapter. I hope you see it's only meant to help. You know I've been enjoying the story a lot.

I agree with KC. I would have liked for us to see that transition from the first sexual experience Xav ever had and their having sex. I think the jump ahead feels bigger b/c when the last chapter ended, he had not returned the favor to Axel.

. A random (totally random!) thought I had is how the neighbor, who helped teach him the b'day song in German, reacted to Axel's wanting to learn 'I love you' right after that. Will he connect the dots between the boys, would he possibly let others know? Maybe tell Jake? I definitely am sensing some jealousy on Jake's part. Is he missing his brother or does he have feelings for Axel too?

On the story of Axel's childhood, I am wondering how old he was. I feel like something was missing in the story. Why did he tell Xav? I was waiting for him to accidentally reveal his sexuality to one of the girls, maybe blurt something out when they teased him with the porn mag or find that the girls just had a feeling he was gay? Either way, I kind of felt unsure of what the story was telling us. Was it to just tell the reader how Axel was a hottie from a young age :)? I'd have really liked to hear a story about his time in the war. We haven't heard anything about that. How was he captured? How did he come to be in Canada in the first place?

I can't wait to find out who sees them having sex. That was a great (and mean :) cliffhanger. All I can say is, "AWKWARD!" There will be a huge explosion either way. I think it would be worse if mom saw it, but Jake seems to be a tattle tail and that combined with the jealousy we sense in him, will cause a big explosion too and probably lead to mom finding out anyway.

 

 

Link to comment
On 08/26/2013 02:34 AM, said:
Story...good! Cliffhanger...bad!
oh... I'm sorry for the cliffhanger, but I'm not so sure how the story should go on, that's why... I really need to have a detailed plan for the following chapters.

anyway, i'm glad that you think the story is good. next chapter will be updated within a week hopefully.

 

Lots of loveeeeeeeeeeee

Link to comment
On 08/26/2013 05:50 AM, K.C. said:
This chapter didn't show up in the update list. I almost missed but so glad I didn't. Okay first, you evil man! jumping ahead in their relationship like that? :o I wanted to really see their romance bloom and grow. I see that they have taken the next step, but it would have been nice to see unfold. I really liked to see Axel's childhood before the war. It was sad, I'm sure he is homesick, and thinking about his friends must bring that all back for him.

Soooooo.....in the midst of full anal sex with an unlocked door??? I'm guessing someone is standing there watching! I almost want it to be Jake and him to be curious enough to want to join them and not run to their mother and get A & X in trouble :P I can't wait to see what happens.

I had no idea why this chapter was not shown on the update list… Anyway, glad that you saw it.

 

I promise Axel and Xavier's romance will bloom and grow in the following chapters. There is a Chinese saying that is roughly translated as ‘A true friend is known in the day of adversity.’ Something bad is about to surface and I believe it would be a good test to their relationship.

 

Well, before they had sex, Xavier HAD locked the door. But you know, there is something called key in the world. LOL. Whether the unwelcome intruder is mum or Jake, or someone else, stay tuned.

New update will be posted within a week hopefully =3

 

Lots of love,

JC

Link to comment

No o no no non onon no no no no no nonnnononononono !! You better not ruin their relationship !! You authors like teasing and torturing your readers, dont ya ?!?!?!

Link to comment
On 08/27/2013 09:21 PM, gotmyaccount said:
No o no no non onon no no no no no nonnnononononono !! You better not ruin their relationship !! You authors like teasing and torturing your readers, dont ya ?!?!?!
What make you think I'll ruin their relationship? >< you'll know what is going to happen to them very soon. you know, life can never be as perfect as we imagined, bad things are bound to happen. But at the time, a bad thing can be a blessing in disguise.

Anyway, thanks for leaving me your thought, I really appreciate it. =)

 

Lots of love,

JC

Link to comment

Shit, shit, shit, it better be Jake at the door and not Xavier's mom! Jake would be bad enough, but his mom seeing him having sex would be beyond mortifying. lol

 

And I agree with KC and Cannd; I would have liked to read about what they were talking about if and when they discussed taking their physical relationship to the next level. How about preparation? Did Axel or Xav know how to prepare Xavier? What did they use for lube? I think reading about the awkwardness during the first few times would have been very cute. ;)

 

Ok, on to the next update.

Link to comment
On 09/06/2013 01:37 PM, Lisa said:
Shit, shit, shit, it better be Jake at the door and not Xavier's mom! Jake would be bad enough, but his mom seeing him having sex would be beyond mortifying. lol

 

And I agree with KC and Cannd; I would have liked to read about what they were talking about if and when they discussed taking their physical relationship to the next level. How about preparation? Did Axel or Xav know how to prepare Xavier? What did they use for lube? I think reading about the awkwardness during the first few times would have been very cute. ;)

 

Ok, on to the next update.

at nearly 20, I am still a virgin. except for masturbation, my sex/love life is as blank as a paper. so i really have no idea how to write the preparation stuff. i wish i knew how to write it:(
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..