Jump to content
    joecarlson
  • Author
  • 1,298 Words
  • 3,725 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Love Story with a Prisoner of War - 14. Sex on Fire

span style="font-family:Georgia,serif;">Sex in the barn

Work in the morning; tender kissing and cuddling at night – Life couldn’t get any better. Having Axel by my side all the time made my life gloriously complete. In our first month, we just pleasured each other with our hands without taking our relationship onto another level. Of course, stroking each other’s dick alone could not satiate our thirst for one another. Yet, I wanted to take it slow; I didn’t want to rush everything – you know, save the best thing for last.

Each night, to play safe, we waited till eleven (Mum and Jake would have slept by then) to begin our lovemaking session. We did it in either the attic (Axel’s room) or my room. And sizzlingly, we did it once in the barn. Doing it with Axel in the barn was perhaps the most intense and the most memorable experience I had ever had. If you want to know what exactly happened in the barn, read on.

After checking mum and Jake were asleep, we walked leisurely across the wheat field to the barn. Around us, the waist-high wheat was swaying softly to the gentle breezes. High overhead, countless lonely stars were staring at our entwined fingers, feeling jealous. Though that was not the first time I held Axel’s calloused big hand, holding it never failed to set my entire body ablaze. When our hands came into contact, my heart would pound faster than a flying bullet. Holding the hand of the person whom you were enamored with can make you shiver as if electricity had just passed through your body. Neither of us spoke along the way as we were both excitedly looking forward to what was going to happen in the barn. The night was a freshly baked chocolate cake whereas Axel was the succulent strawberries placed on top which perfected the entire confection.

Soon after we arrived at the barn, we went to a corner where Axel laid me down on a mattress of hays. Lying on top of me, Axel didn’t lean down to kiss me; instead, he just gazed into my eyes as his breath tickled my forehead. Lying there as my desire for Axel escalated, I finally understood how Snow White felt when she waited for her true love’s kiss.

‘Kiss me.’ I begged him.

‘You are beautiful.’ Axel replied.

‘Please kiss me.’ I whispered.

‘You are mine.’ Axel said,

‘Make me yours.’ I said.

Our eyes locked for minutes and I felt like my soul was being touched. Even in the dark, his liquid blue eyes were glowing like a pair of gemstones and they just melted my heart once again. The gaze finally ended when he leaned down to close the distance between our lips.

Once our lips came into contact, he began to kiss me ravenously. His tongue conquered every corner of my mouth as our saliva united. While I was savoring his kiss, he pushed me to heaven by playing with my nipples and my already rock-hard cock. Under his absolute control, I felt lost in lust, desire, and love.

‘You are mine.’ Axel whispered in my ear as he continued to toy with my body.

His words triggered a wave of euphoria in my body which numbed my mind and paralyzed my senses. Totally succumbed to his power, I felt like his possession. He stripped me off as I laid there powerlessly on the hay. Soon I was as naked as a newborn baby except that my cock was fully erected. Once the clothes were gone, the chill in the barn made me shiver. Seeing me shaking in the cold, Axel began to plant kisses all over my body – my nipples, my abs, my armpits, my fingers were all covered by the wet marks of his kisses. Not only did the kisses warm me up, but also created a surge of adrenaline within my body – I felt as if I was in heaven.

Drowned in Axel’s love, I just laid there, breathing in the scent of hay, and let Axel take the lead. Suddenly, a sensation that I had never felt before took over which made me moan in pure pleasure. The sensation was mind-blowing – it felt better than drinking a cold glass of water in the middle of a desert; it felt better than a good undisturbed sleep after weeks of sleepless nights; it felt better than taking a cool nice shower after hours of perspiration. Slowly, I opened my eyes and the sight confirmed what I thought – He was licking my magic wand! He had always wanted to fellate each other, but I just kept rejecting his request, hoping to take everything slow.

But now, my cock was in his mouth and it felt too good to take it out. The feeling of having my cock sucked by Axel was so terrifyingly intense that I almost forgot to breathe. To be honest, I was a bit mad that he was licking my cock without my permission, but at the same time, I was far from capable of stopping him. The rhythmic movement of his tongue across my sensitive glans, the sound of the sucking, the warm and wet saliva dripping onto my pubes – all these sent me straight into paradise. When I looked at Axel, he shot me a glance that said ‘Don’t resist. Just enjoy it.’

Tired of licking, Axel began to deep throat me which pushed me further to the point of insanity. He took my 7-inch cock all the way down to his throat, sliding upwards and downwards repeatedly.

‘Oh God. That was awesome!’ I muttered under my breath.

He pumped faster and faster as my body arched helplessly in exhilaration.

‘Axel, I’m…I’m going… going to cum.’ I said with all my might.

Hearing me say that, he vacuumed my cock as if he was trying to suck all the semen out of me. What drove me crazy was his tongue which massaged my glans in circle.

‘Oh…Oh…Oh…God.’ My body shivered as my love liquid began its journey to Axel’s mouth.

‘Ah!’ I screamed. Loads after loads of white liquid filled Axel’s oral cavity. The eruption lasted for a minimum of 30 seconds, and it paralyzed me from head to toes.

Unconscious for minutes, I just laid there relishing in the post-orgasmic euphoria. ‘Could this be the best feeling on planet earth?’ I wondered. Axel, after giving me the best sexual experience in my life, laid down beside me, waiting impatiently for me to return the favor. However, the shooting was so intense and traumatizing that I could hardly move my hand.

‘Axel. I am too tired. I…I’ve just had the best climax in my life. Thanks for…em… doing that. It’s awesome! Really awesome! I promise I’ll make you feel better than what I am feeling right now tomorrow.’

Totally disappointed, Axel looked at me in sorrow.

‘Oh… Axel. I promise, you’ll be in heaven tomorrow. You just gave me the best thing on earth, but I’m too spent to repay you right now. I love you Axel. I love you. I love you.’ After finishing that sentence, my mind went completely blank and the next thing I knew was that when I woke up the next morning, we were still lying inside the barn, and Axel’s strong arms were wrapping tightly around my bare waist. ‘Life’s great.’ I thought.

Sorry for not updating in the previous few weeks. Please accept my heartfelt apology.
New chapter will be uploaded within 5 days, I promise.
I love you! Hug Hug=3
Copyright © 2014 joecarlson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was hot :devil: LOL But they fell asleep out in the barn? :o Oh No! I hope his brother doesn't walk in on them that would be sooooo awkward! Vey sexy chapter but Axel deep throating like a pro on his first try? Maybe there could have been some clumsy fumbling the first time he sucks him to make it feel more natural (just my opinion) but still....HOT! :thumbup:

Link to comment

We've missed you! Glad you're back! I agree with KC. Let's hope that Jake doesn't show up and screw things up.

Link to comment

It was nice to see them go farther together...Axel was definitely patient! I felt bad for him that he got nothing in return. I do agree with KC about the first time he takes him into his mouth he's deep throating him. Though it seems that Axel may have had some experience before the war maybe? I still think it would have been better to say he did it after a few tries. That is a pretty small detail. I also doubt he'd have any thought of being mad during his first blow job lol! I'd have liked him to do something for Axel...at least let him get off if not ready to give him a blow job. He better make it up to him the next night. Just keep in mind that he never did this before and won't be deep throating him right away!

 

One part I really liked was Axel being in charge. I think it fit with their personalities. While Xav is smart and teaches him English and guides him as he tells him what to do on the farm, I not only doesn't have sexual experience and it balanced the fact that we hear less from Axel bc of the language barrier and because Xav is the narrator. It gave Axel some control and gave him a starring role for a bit.

It worked well and I hope Axel will continue to take control in the bedroom... or barn, as the case may be lol It also developed Axel as a character, further, which was needed. I hope that now that they are spending more time together you can let Axel tell Xav more about himself and his family and his life before the war. We really don't know all that much about him. You could say that he occasionally went to see Otto when he needed to learn some words We could tell he had it in him earlier when they were in the tree bc of the bear when he had the balls to tell Xav he wanted him, despite the fact that he had more reason to keep his sexuality a secret. He also to Xav's bedroom when he'd had enough of being frozen out by him.

Overall, it was a good chapter. lookin' fwd to more soon!!

c

Link to comment
On 08/25/2013 07:26 AM, said:
We've missed you! Glad you're back! I agree with KC. Let's hope that Jake doesn't show up and screw things up.
Thank you for your patient wait, Andy. I hope it would be worth the wait.

Comments or just a few words (or even just a like) from readers never fail to make my day. I am very glad that you like the story and i'm sure you have no idea how your words mean to me. Thanks a lot for your support =3

 

Lots of love

JC

Link to comment
On 08/25/2013 02:04 AM, K.C. said:
That was hot :devil: LOL But they fell asleep out in the barn? :o Oh No! I hope his brother doesn't walk in on them that would be sooooo awkward! Vey sexy chapter but Axel deep throating like a pro on his first try? Maybe there could have been some clumsy fumbling the first time he sucks him to make it feel more natural (just my opinion) but still....HOT! :thumbup:
I am so glad that you found the story hot. making the readers horny is the purpose of this chapter lol.

I didn't say that Axel was deep throating Xav like a pro... Maybe my phrasing should emphasize more on the fact that Axel was attempting to do that... my fault... I've never deep throated anybody or been deep throated... so i really have no idea how difficult it is... lol

Link to comment
On 08/25/2013 11:26 PM, Cannd said:
It was nice to see them go farther together...Axel was definitely patient! I felt bad for him that he got nothing in return. I do agree with KC about the first time he takes him into his mouth he's deep throating him. Though it seems that Axel may have had some experience before the war maybe? I still think it would have been better to say he did it after a few tries. That is a pretty small detail. I also doubt he'd have any thought of being mad during his first blow job lol! I'd have liked him to do something for Axel...at least let him get off if not ready to give him a blow job. He better make it up to him the next night. Just keep in mind that he never did this before and won't be deep throating him right away!

 

One part I really liked was Axel being in charge. I think it fit with their personalities. While Xav is smart and teaches him English and guides him as he tells him what to do on the farm, I not only doesn't have sexual experience and it balanced the fact that we hear less from Axel bc of the language barrier and because Xav is the narrator. It gave Axel some control and gave him a starring role for a bit.

It worked well and I hope Axel will continue to take control in the bedroom... or barn, as the case may be lol It also developed Axel as a character, further, which was needed. I hope that now that they are spending more time together you can let Axel tell Xav more about himself and his family and his life before the war. We really don't know all that much about him. You could say that he occasionally went to see Otto when he needed to learn some words We could tell he had it in him earlier when they were in the tree bc of the bear when he had the balls to tell Xav he wanted him, despite the fact that he had more reason to keep his sexuality a secret. He also to Xav's bedroom when he'd had enough of being frozen out by him.

Overall, it was a good chapter. lookin' fwd to more soon!!

c

I have as well been wondering how to portray Axel... As this story is a first-person narrative, I found it quite hard to portray Axel's personality. In the upcoming, I will attempt to show more of Axel's stories before he arrived Canada.

and the reason why Axel was the one in control in the barn was that - this is my ULTIMATE sexual fantasy. I want someone like Axel to love me like that [cough cough]

 

Xav will repay Axel sooner or later, no worry. XD

Link to comment

Joe, I have no idea where I have been that I've missed like three updates!!!!

 

This was a good chapter. I did feel bad for Axel also. ;)

 

And I agree w/KC: thank God Jake didn't walk in on them! lol

 

One little stupid thing: did they use the word 'cum' back in the 40's? I'm too tired to Google it. Just curious...I probably asked you that in some other review. lol

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..