Jump to content
    joecarlson
  • Author
  • 1,100 Words
  • 3,403 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Love Story with a Prisoner of War - 5. The Dream

span style="font-family:Georgia,serif;">It's the way I'm feeling I just can't deny

 

I was lying on my cozy bed; eyes fixed at the muscular figure at the door.

Axel, come closer. I want you.’ I whispered. ‘Kiss me. Make me wet and dirty. Axel, hold me tight, make me yours.’

Axel was leaning against the door frame, naked above the waist. After more than a month of hard labor in the farm, his masculinity was at its peak. His six-packs, his well-defined pectoral muscle, his chewable nipples, his bulging biceps, his hairy armpits, his strong hands and his angelic face were beyond perfection. I dared you that he was the most exquisite male in human history. He was like one of those manly sculptures created by Michelangelo.

‘Axel, do you want me?’ I asked.

He walked slowly in my direction, starring at me seductively. I gazed at him in pure enchantment, wishing that he would offer me a full glimpse of his body and a taste of his lips. He jumped onto my bed and held me tight in the missionary position. Our fingers laced tightly together. I felt powerless under his control, but at the same time, it felt so warm, and so safe to be so close with him. I looked into his sky blue eyes, totally entranced by its sublime beauty. His boyish scent, which smelt better than a freshly baked chocolate cake, awakened all my senses. His steady breathing was caressing my bare chest while his warm hand was tousling my hair. At that particular moment, my heart felt like bursting, and it was crystal-clear to me that I was in heaven.

Feeling completely turned on, I begged him to make me his.

‘Do whatever you want with me. My body yearns for you. Do me right.’ I muttered under my breath.

He grinned evilly at me as if he was going to eat me up. My pulse was racing way faster than a running cheetah or the fastest sprinter on planet earth.

‘Touch me. Kiss me. Commander.’ I begged.

He lowered his head, slowly closing the distance between us. The closer he was, the faster my heart beat.

My whole body was shivering, yearning hard for his love. He, without even trying, took away my breath and I felt like living in a world of no air. And down below, my manhood was harder than titanium.

‘Quick. I can’t resist anymore.’ I pleaded as if I were a dog asking his master for a walk.

When his lips touched mine, pure pleasure washed over me like sunshine. It was one of the beautiful moments that you were going to remember until the end of time. It was one of the most terrifyingly stupendous moments that you cherish, that you wish it would last forever. When our tongues came into contact, all the air was instantly drained out of my lungs and my heart was pounding so loud that it hurt. At that moment, I felt complete.

While we were passionately kissing, his hands moved southwards, sending electrifying sensation to the places that he had touched. The sensation was indescribably sensual. His hand played with my nipples and then moved further south to take off my pants. I felt my whole body was burning in sheer enjoyment.

‘Please don’t stop.’ I mumbled.

‘Close your eyes Xavier.’ Axel said to me.

Did he just call my name?

I was literally on cloud nine and I felt elation running in my veins.

‘Say my name again please.’ I asked him.

‘Xavier.’ His husky voice sent chills up to my spine. It was horribly sexy.

‘Take off your pants.’ I said dreamily.

He took off his pants right off the bat, exposing his fully erected manhood. It was about 7 inches in length and the protruding veins were hot like hell which made me salivate like a little baby.

‘Touch it.’ He said to me as if it was an order.

‘Yes, sir!’ I replied.

I reached out my hand.

* * *

 

‘Hey, wake up!’ shouted a noise. ‘It’s already eight thirty, wake up!’

The beautiful Axel before me started to fade away.

‘No! Please don’t go.’ I shouted.

Suddenly, I felt pain on my face.

‘Wake up!’ shouted the voice again.

Another slap hit me again.

I opened my eyes, appalled to see Jake in front of me.

‘Hey bro, what dream are you having? Huh? It’s time to work!’ Jake said to me jokingly.

‘Oh my god.’ I murmured to myself.

Did I just dream about having sex with Axel? OH MY GOD.

Every detail in the dream was so vivid that it seemed ridiculously true to me. Why the hell did I dream about Axel? And why the hell was I dreaming of having sex with him? WHY?

‘Hey Jake! What does it mean to vividly dream about a person?’ I asked Jake.

‘Huh? Dreaming about a person?’ He said, asking for confirmation.

‘Yea.’

‘I guess it’s because you love that person?’ He said. ‘Oh my god! Whom did you dream of last night? Jessica? Ashley? Kathy?’

‘No. I am not dreaming of anyone. Just asking.’ I said defiantly. ‘Can you go to milk the cows first? I will come in a minute.’

‘Did you have a wet dream last night?’ Jake asked.

‘Hell no! Cut it out! Leave me alone, okay?’ I said angrily, trying to sound pissed.

Jake left my room immediately. And I just sat on my bed, frozen.

‘God, I am not a pervert! Why did I have such a weird dream last night? Please help me God!’ I murmured to myself.

 

* * *

I walked depressingly to the barn. On my way, I saw Jake and Axel washing the pigs.

As a walked closer, Axel looked up to me and said, ‘Good morning Xavier!’

Oh my god, it was exactly the same voice in last night’s dream! I stared at him speechlessly with my mind gone completely blank. I just stood there in shock, not knowing what I should say.

After I regained my consciousness, I greeted him good morning and ran away to the other side of the farm.

‘Xavier! Hey!’ Axel shouted. ‘All ok?’

I shouted back, ‘Yes!’

But underneath, my heart just screamed ‘No! I like you!’

span style="font-family:Georgia,serif;">I hope you like this story.
JC
Copyright © 2014 joecarlson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The story is definitely getting better.

 

Poor Xavier, thinking that he can't tell Axel his feelings.

 

And Axel, being so young and away from home for an indefinite amount of time, must be really painful. It's good he knows that Xavier is there for him.

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter Joe. =)

Link to comment
On 06/12/2013 02:36 AM, Lisa said:
The story is definitely getting better.

 

Poor Xavier, thinking that he can't tell Axel his feelings.

 

And Axel, being so young and away from home for an indefinite amount of time, must be really painful. It's good he knows that Xavier is there for him.

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter Joe. =)

Thank you very much Lisa. You words made my day. I am glad that you like my story. I will update the story very soon, i promise, probably within a few days. stay tuned=)
Link to comment

Yeah, this has taken up some critical mass. Love the characters but concerned about some details. Overall, loving the story. Just saying...

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..