Jump to content
    joecarlson
  • Author
  • 2,161 Words
  • 3,185 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Love Story with a Prisoner of War - 12. Not Dreaming

span style="font-family:Georgia,serif;">If I were a jigsaw puzzle

A Week After Axel’s Birthday

After Axel’s birthday, there seemed to be a colossal wall between Axel and I. Whenever I saw him, I would put on an aloof expression, hoping that he would not approach me. Lover or nothing, I didn't want to be his friend. I kept pretending that I didn’t care about him even though it stung like a bee sting. Feeling uneasy with my stolidity, Axel became more and more attached to Jake, which, to be very honest, made me jealous to death. The two of them were always together; they worked together in the farm; made fun with each other. They were inseparable. I watched all these from afar, feeling jealous with Jake and infuriated with Axel. Axel said he wanted me. But now, look at what he had done to me!

Reluctantly, English lesson with Axel resumed due to mum’s request. I taught him half-heartedly most of the time. Sensing and seeing my half-heartedness, Axel was as well learning unenthusiastically. Every other week, I would make a word list that contained hand-drawn diagrams for Axel to memorize. But this week, I just made a diagram-less word list for him. He didn't memorize the whole list like before, he just took about half of the words in.

I knew I was a little bit childish but I didn’t really want to be his friend. He hinted he felt interested in me and wanted to take our relationship into something more than just friends. I wouldn’t have made a great fuss for his birthday if I had known I was just a good friend of his. I didn’t want to be his guter freund. I wanted to be his lover! I wanted him to hold me tight in his arms and say he loves me. I had already put my love on display. So I guessed telling me he wanted me for his birthday was just a joke.

*  *  *

Life went on as usual – Farming, eating, sleeping, excreting, dreaming, and of course masturbating. Nothing eventful happened.

One night after dinner.

‘What happened to the two of you? Anything wrong?’ Mum, who had noticed our estrangement, asked me when Jake and Axel were out of earshot.

‘Nothing.’ I lied.

‘You two didn’t talk anymore. Something must be happening. I’m not blind.’ Mum continued.

‘Nothing’s wrong, mum. Don’t be so nosy.’ I said, piqued by her blunt remark. Not wanting to hear from her anymore, I left the dinning table and headed right back to my room.

My heart was bleeding. I loved Axel so much that it hurt. If he wanted to fly, I could be his angel; if he wanted my heart, my soul and my body, I would hand them all in in a silver platter. I didn’t want to be his friend. My love for him was burning like a forest fire. Please God. Just let this love die. I had had enough.

*  *  *

At 10 or so pm of the very same night, I pleasured myself again, though not to the thoughts of Axel. I lay on my bed, shut my eyes, imagining a beautiful, muscular teen boy on top of me. In my imagination, he kissed my nipples, ran his fingers through my hair, caressed my body, tasted my glans. I stroked my manhood gently, feeling lost in paradise.

‘Yes, kiss me.’ I said to my imaginary figure.

‘Xavier.’ Someone responded.

‘Just kiss me.’ I said dreamily, still stroking my magic wand.

‘Xavier.’ The voice said again.

‘Oh My God! Did I forget to lock the door?’ I thought. The voice pushed me back to consciousness. My penis was still in my hand and my heart was racing like a leopard. I opened my eyes slowly, hoping not to see anyone in my room. Phew, no one was in my room. I breathed a sign of relief and put on my undergarments. My manhood was still rock hard and the bulge was obvious. I left my comfortable bed, unlocked and opened the door, trying to locate the voice. As the door opened, a familiar figure came into sight. Yes, it was Axel. He was standing in front of me, eyes staring at the ground.

‘What?’ I said, irritated.

Axel remained silent; he just stood there, staring at my feet.

‘Go to bed. I’m tired.’ I said as my cock softened slightly due to the lack of attention.

I reached the handle and shut the door. Unexpectedly, as I reached out, Axel stepped forward to stop me from shutting the door.

‘What the heck are you doing? Go to bed. I don’t want to see you.’ I shouted.

Axel ignored me and grabbed my hands. He pushed me into the room with all his might as I tried to escape. As Axel was stronger and about 5 inches taller than I was; I felt like putty in his hands. I thought he was going to kill me, for he looked so fierce and angry.

‘Hey. Stop! What are you doing?’ I shouted.

He threw me onto my bed and locked the door behind. I was scared, so scared that I could literally hear the blood rushing in my ears. I drew my arms and legs in like a touch-me-not, heart leaping.

After shutting the door, he walked towards me. I looked him in the eyes, hoping he would tell me what was happening. He remained silent as he approached me and his face was in the color of sorrow and anger.

‘What do you want?’ I shouted at him.

‘Quiet!’ he shouted back. Never before had Axel shouted at me.

His voice hang in the air for seconds as my mind went completely blank. I felt so helpless and frightened at the same time.

Reaching the bed, he crawled towards me.

‘Stop! Or I am going to yell.’ I said to him, voice shaking.

‘Quiet!’ Axel said forcefully. His voice was like a knife, slitting open my throat.

Reaching my bed, he crawled slowly towards me. And I just sat at the corner helplessly, unsure about what lay ahead.

He kept crawling towards me until our noses were only an inch apart. He gazed deep into my eyes and I felt like being hypnotized. His eyes were so blue and so magnetizing that whenever I looked at them, I felt weak at the knees. Tears were welling up in his eyes and they only made his eyes more breathtaking. We stared at each other for minutes; no one moved. Feeling so close with Axel, my mouth felt glue-shut and my brain stopped functioning.

Out of the very blue, he kissed me on the lips. Yes, Axel kissed me. Oh! My! God! This was too good to be true!

Not knowing how to respond, I just sat there, feeling his full pink lips. My mind was blank, my body was stiff, my manhood came alive, my heart stopped. The whole world seemed to have frozen. The moment was so magical that I felt like soaring in the sky; so beautiful that I thought I was in Eden. Axel was all I needed. I needed no food, no water, no air. My life was completed in that instant. If I were a jigsaw puzzle, Axel was the piece that I had been missing.

His lips had been on mine for minutes and I finally responded with sticking out my tongue. When our tongues came into contact, I felt an overwhelming sensation washed over my body like torrential rainfall. We French kissed for minutes and judging by his passion, he was enjoying the kiss as much as I do. Finally, he broke the kiss and he leaned forward. His lips touched my right ear and he whispered softly, ‘I luv you.’ Hearing him say that, my whole world turned upside down and I felt my heart bursting with euphoria. His German accent was so arousing that I almost ejaculated right on the spot. I thought I was dreaming, but his scent, his touch, his voice were so real that I knew this was not a dream.

‘I luv you.’ He repeated, struggling for words. ‘I luv you, Xavier. I want tell you birthday. I no know English.’

‘I love you too, Axel.’ I said, sobbing silently. I had waited for his confession for so long that I couldn’t believe I was actually hearing it. We gazed into each other’s eyes, falling into a trance.

‘Who taught you I love you?’ I asked.

‘Otto.’ He replied, still looking deep into my eyes.

‘Oh. Otto.’ I said. ‘ Axel, I love you so much that I can’t stand myself. I was so torn after you said we were only friends in the barn. I love you Axel. Be mine. Please be mine.’ I said, tears rolling down my cheeks.

‘I luv you, Xavier. I love you first...first time I see you. I no tell you. I afraid. I afraid. This week, after birthday. I cry... I cry. I hurt.I no want see you cold to me. I angry you cold to me. I need to have you. I want you everyday. I love you.’ His voice was shaking while beads of teardrop were falling down onto my face.

‘No, I thought you just wanted me to be your friend. I don’t want to be your friend. I want to be your lover’ I said, wrapping him in my arms.

‘I no know the word. But now I do, yes. I love you, Xavier.’ Axel said.

Lost for words, Axel leaned forward and resumed our passionate kiss.

As our tongues continued to explore each other’s oral cavities, we began to undress each other. Soon, the two of us were stark naked. His manhood was at least 7 inches long and by that time, our genitals were rock hard and pre-cum was leaking helplessly at the tips. His body was so unbelievably perfect that I thought only non-human could have something like that. His pecs, his 6-packs, his cock, his body hair, his treasure trail were all beyond perfection. Just looking at his body sent me chills up to my spine.

‘Xavier, take it.’ Axel whispered, looking down to his cock.

I reached out my hand and grabbed his manhood. WOAH! I finally had Axel’s penis in my hand. The feeling of having his full-length cock in my fist was mind-blowing. I wished it would belong to me forever. I held his cock tightly and I could feel his veins pulsing. I began to stroke his manhood as Axel gasped for air.

‘Xavier, put it in your mouth.’ Axel whispered.

‘Axel. Em..’ I hesitated. ‘I want to take it slow. I…I don’t want to rush. I want to wait till…till the time is right.’ I said while my hand was massaging his glans. Though I wanted to taste his cock badly, I didn’t want to pace our relationship.

‘Okay.’ He replied, disappointment in his voice. He then began to stroke my cock as well. Having his hand on my private, I swore, was an equivalent of paradise. His stroking made me so high that I thought I was in outer space. It felt so good, so good to have Axel in my arms and so good to have him pleasuring my love wand. We continued to pleasure each other and we kissed each other here and there time after time. I didn’t want the moment to end.

And finally, the long-awaited climax arrived. The two of us reached cloud nine at almost the same time and white liquids, shoot after shoot, erupted from our manhoods. The climax was pure heaven and never before had I experienced something so wonderful.

Spent and wasted, we rested on my bed for a while. Then, after regaining my consciousness. I licked his semen-covered body clean as he did the same to me. His semen, as I had previously imagined, tasted better than caviar. We shared a kiss as we savored the mixture of our semen. God, it was yummy.

As we drifted off to sleep in each other arms, I still couldn’t believe Axel had confessed his love to me and we just had the best ejaculation in our lives. I couldn’t believe everything was real. But when I woke up the next morning, and saw the beautiful Axel in my arms, I knew I was not dreaming.

If the story speeds up too fast, please let me know.
You may still be wondering why Axel didn't confess his love in the barn. Please stay tuned for the next chapter. It will be uploaded next week. Lots of love to you!
Copyright © 2014 joecarlson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Finally! I was ready to smack X upside his stubborn, childish head! lol

 

If Axel had not gone to his room, X would still be treating him like shit.

 

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Just wish you'd update sooner than a week...

Link to comment

I'm glad Axel came to X and confessed his love for him :D I agree with Lisa that X needed a smack upside his head for his selfish and childish attitude!! Happy they worked it out!

Are we getting close to the end?? :( (Hope not)

Link to comment
On 07/22/2013 02:44 AM, Lisa said:
Finally! I was ready to smack X upside his stubborn, childish head! lol

 

If Axel had not gone to his room, X would still be treating him like shit.

 

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter. Just wish you'd update sooner than a week...

I hope Xavier is not too unlikeable coz Xavier is a reflection of my myself, LOL. Jkjk. But yea, in a relationship, I am the passive one, I want people to confess first LOL.

And... Updating the story once a week is really the maximum for me. I am actually a very slow writer, it really takes me at least one whole day to write a chapter, sometimes even two. I am now doing a summer course, I don't have enough time to write faster. I am sorry for that...

But Lisa, I just want you to know that your comments never fails to make my day. I would have given up writing this story if you had not been so supportive of the story. I am really glad that you like the story. Please wait for the next chapter, it will be out on Saturday/Sunday.

Tons of love,

JC

Link to comment
On 07/22/2013 04:30 AM, K.C. said:
I'm glad Axel came to X and confessed his love for him :D I agree with Lisa that X needed a smack upside his head for his selfish and childish attitude!! Happy they worked it out!

Are we getting close to the end?? :( (Hope not)

Oh... Seems like everyone dislikes Xavier. Oh my god, Xavier is a reflection of myself. LOL. The story actually reveals my attitude towards love. Well, after so many negative feeling towards Xavier, seems like I have to change LOL~~~ the reason why I wrote Axel to be the one to confess was because I want someone like Axel to confess to me. LOL

Anyways, thanks again for supporting my story from the beginning to the present. It really means the WHOLE world to me. U have no effing idea how much your comments can make me feel. I am very very grateful for your support and comments so far; and I hope you will continue to support this story. You are the reason why I wrote :3

Well, the story is NOT going to end soon. There will be quite a lot to come. There will be some unexpectedness in the forthcoming chapters. I guess the final chapter will be chapter twenty something. (Actually I need your advice, i'll send you a PM later) I actually got a very interesting new storyline running in my head. So after this PoW, I will start a new story.

Once again, thank you KC.

Tons of love,

JC

Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 08:20 AM, trishmarsh68 said:
I love this story, and I like both characters! They are what makes the story. Please write more to this!!!! :)
I am so glad that you like both of the characters. It hurts me to see some readers dislike Xavier so much because Xavier is my mirror. LOL Thank you so much for reading the story and leaving me a comment. I am very grateful for that, and reading your review really cheers me up in these dog days. I will definitely write on and the next chapter will be out, hopefully, on the coming Saturday/Sunday. Stay tuned.

Uncountable amount of love,

JC

Link to comment
On 07/25/2013 08:20 AM, trishmarsh68 said:
I love this story, and I like both characters! They are what makes the story. Please write more to this!!!! :)
I am so glad that you like both of the characters. It hurts me to see some readers dislike Xavier so much because Xavier is my mirror. LOL Thank you so much for reading the story and leaving me a comment. I am very grateful for that, and reading your review really cheers me up in these dog days. I will definitely write on and the next chapter will be out, hopefully, on the coming Saturday/Sunday. Stay tuned.

Uncountable amount of love,

JC

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..