Jump to content
    JujuTheDruid
  • Author
  • 3,502 Words
  • 1,197 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Tragedy of Yinx - 5. A Blob's Desires

Some Mature Content in this chapter

Laneer

After what feels like the longest walk in the cold, we managed to retrieve my clothes. I hid them inside an old broken tree.

It is my own little marker for where it is safe to transform. Since the hunters had come all the way out here, I may have to find a place further into the woods.

I wonder if Yinx’s place would be fine.

No, I shouldn't do that. If I were to get caught, it would only bring troubles to Yinx and that is the last thing I want.

I do not want to bring anyone else down with this curse. Beatrix has asked many times to let her join in on my hunts. She says it is to keep an eye out for me. I want to believe she is telling the truth, but she would be just like everyone else.

People would be curious and they want to see the beast in action. I don’t exactly blame them for their curiosity but it makes me very uncomfortable.

A few of my father’s closest friends have asked if they could watch me turn. Obviously I would refuse each time they asked. It doesn’t stop my father from inviting them on his own hunts.

I do need someone with me however. Last night just proved how much I need someone to keep watch.

Should I ask Yinx? He is obviously a good shot and he is weirdly fine with the whole werewolf issue.

Maybe I can ask him. I just really don’t want to ask too much from him. I am already about to get him a house that I know he is not entirely confident about. It would be too much to just ask him to join me on my hunts.

“Something on your mind?” Yinx says next to me. I guess we have been kind of quiet on this walk back to the city.

I told him that he did not really need to join me today. I have to get all the paperwork in place and get the house set up for when he moves in. I can’t have Yinx and Irene staying in a nasty old home that has been left to gather up dust.

There is also the fact that I really need to speak with Beatrix. I have so much to tell her. She will be so proud of me! I can just feel it!

Still, before I can do any of this, I have to speak with my father. No doubt he will be annoyed that I was missing last night. He wants me to at least sleep in the castle. The only reason he has not put a collar on my neck is because he thinks I am seeing some girl at night. I am pretty sure he thinks it is Beatrix but he does not seem to like her very much.

I have told him countless times that I am not attracted to women but that just can’t seem to get in his head. He says it is just a phase and that I will move on soon enough.

Other times he thinks I am joking and that I am trying to hide my lover. My female lover.

He could not be any more wrong.

“Laneer? Is everything alright?” Yinx asks and pulls on my arm. “If you can’t do this then that is completely fine with me. I know it would take a bit of your time and you-”

“No!” I interrupt him, “Sorry, but no it’s nothing about that. Just have a bit on my mind is all.”

Yinx frowns as he stares at my neck. That is a bit creepy.

“Are you sure? I really don’t want to bother you.”

I grab his hand from my arm and give it a small squeeze. “Believe me, I really want to do this for you.” Does that sound like too much? “F-for you and Irene, I mean.”

Yinx gives small smile and nods. “Ok, I believe you.”

I smile at that and turn to keep walking. Yinx follows.

“Do you ever get scared that you’d get lost?” I ask to make conversation. “Surely it is hard to manage your way around the world.” I look down at him.

He just shrugs and keeps looking on ahead.

“I guess I got used to it? It is not so bad honestly. I have always been blind so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I have nothing to be sad for. I guess the only downside is that I can’t see faces. Everyone just looks like the same strange walking blobs.”

“A blob?” I laugh.

Yinx grins and looks up at me. “Yes, a blob. You seem like a rather handsome blob.”

I weirdly feel a blush coming from that. Obviously it was a joke but the fact I get like this from being called a ‘blob’ is a bit ridiculous. Do I have it that bad already?

“I guess that was not as funny as I thought it would be in my head.” He gives a small sigh and turns back to the path in front of us.

“Oh! No, no. Sorry. I was just...a bit unsure on how to respond to that.” I say. Nice going, Laneer.

Yinx frowns before glancing at me. “Do I make you uncomfortable? You are not doing this just because I happen to blind, right? I will be pretty pissed if this is some kind of pity house. I am pretty sure no normal person would buy a house for a random stranger either.”

“You do not make me uncomfortable! Quite the opposite actually.” I say. “Don’t you ever think that this is a bother. Alright?” He nods. “I want to do this for you...both.”

Yinx graces me with a sweet smile. “Thank you. Really. This means a lot.”

~~~
~~~

Yinx makes his way to The Unicorn’s Blood.

I make my way to the castle. I just need to get whatever will be on my father’s mind over with. There is always something on his mind. I would not doubt that he will have some feedback about the recent murders.

They are rather random. None of the victims seem related to each other. All are different and do different jobs. The only thing in common is that all the bodies have special, yellow signs painted on their stomachs.

It is a picture of a sun with a halo on top. It weirdly seems metallic and reflects any light.

The people of Avelin are strangely not that bothered by the murders. There have been four in the past month alone.

Father says he has people working to investigate them but there has not been any progress.

I suggested that maybe finding a mage would help, but obviously that was only met with a smack to the head.

While I do not like magic, I can still at least consider it useful is some cases. I just do not like how risky it can be.

My Father thinks the killer is most likely an outsider. I do not. This is a big city so anyone could be the killer. While it could be an outsider, there are very few and they are just trying to find work.

I seriously doubt any of them would feel the need to murder innocents.

Maybe these are not innocents? Could this be the work of a vigilante? There isn’t any evidence that shows these victims did any wrong. One did not even have a job. He was some shut in who lived with his mother.

Well, so much for that thought.

These are strange murders. There are never any signs of a struggle, and there are never any signs of harm being done to the victim. We only manage to find them because another family member happens to find their body.

I would consider it a mass suicide if they had all died together, but they did not. They are all spread out by either a few days apart.

The most recent victim died a week after the last one.

It has been about two weeks late and it has been silent. While it pains me to say it, but surely another would have died by now?

We just do not know when or how these people are dying. Obviously these are murders. Who is painting these bodies? Obviously not the victims themselves. The markings look as if they are stamped on after.

Stamped on? Now that I think of it. Could the killer actually be stamping its victims? As if it is some sort of brand? Maybe I should offer this information to the investigators. It probably is not right at all, but they could probably think the thought is a possibility.

I would need to look at the bodies to see how similar the marks are.

I walk up the steps at the front of the great castle. It’s dark stone walls are gigantic and worn with age. I am not entirely sure how old it is. Possibly around two or three hundred years old.

It is incredibly boring in here. There is never a thing to do. The only fun I can get is in the training grounds. Father at least allows Beatrix there. He does not want any of the common folk to be allowed inside unless they have set an appointment.

A bit ridiculous but I guess with such a big city some rules must be put in place.

A guard nods to me as she knocks on the door with her spear. The door slowly begins to open from the other side and I can hear the gears turning.

The metal doors are thick and tall. I do not envy the two guards needed to pull the chains to open the door.

Normally I would just sneak in through the back and climb the vines that grow near my window however, Father is usually in the council room. That happens to be next to the throne room which is exactly at the front entrance.

I am tempted to just head to my room anyway. I have not bathed in about two days. I am still in the same clothes as yesterday, and I was pretty much out in the woods all night.

However, I should really just get this over with. The sooner I hear whatever father has to say, the sooner I can leave again.

There is also the fact that I can still faintly smell Yinx on me. I both love and hate it.

I love it for obvious reasons. I hate it because it is not as strong as it could be right now. I should have hugged him goodbye. Surely it would have been alright to hug him again, right? I would like to think we are at least at that level.

I mean we just met last night, but I really want to hug him again. Maybe even get another kiss from him?Possibly...on the lips?

Oh gods, that would be wonderful.

“Laneer?” A deep voice says in front of me.

I blink from my thoughts and look up.

“Hello, Father.” I say.

Strange how almost instantly, my entire happy mood vanishes as soon as he speaks.

“Laneer. Do I even want to know why you were absent last night?” He sighs. “General Ians from Frixston had come all this way to speak with us. Do you not realize how far he had to travel? He came from the mountains, Laneer. He traveled all this way just to find an empty seat next to him? Do you realize how embarrassing that is? I had to-”

I just block him out and let him rant for as long as he needs.

There is always someone visiting. Someone is always wanting to come to my father to try and win favors for their own homes.

Little do they know, Father will somehow make it so that the deal will benefit him. He lies and tricks them into signing off in things that ‘help them’ but in reality, they are giving more than they are taking.

Avelin does not need any help. It is fine as it is. We do not need any extra shipments for sugar, salt, or any of the Serendian spices.

Half of those do not even get to the actual citizens.

Father keeps most for himself. He uses them for his fancy parties. If I am correct, there should be one tomorrow night. I will happily sneak away.

All that ever happens there is my Father tries to marry me off to some girl who clearly does not want to be there as much as I don’t.

“Are you not listening to me? I said you could go now!” My father smacks the side of my head and turns back to the council room.

Well that was faster than usual. Perhaps he is getting used to these little ‘talks.’

I make my way to my room.

A maid bows to me on her way out. “I have set up a bath for you, Sir.”

I nod my thanks and walk to the bathroom.

I kind of feel bad for the staff in the castle. They should normally be expecting something to clean. Instead they just find an empty room that they have to dust off.

I wish I could give my room to somebody else honestly.

Like Yinx?

No obviously not. If he happened to stay here. I would want to move in with him. Not for sex! Well...maybe a bit for that but I honestly loved talking to him.

Sure I embarrassed myself a few times, but I like to think that we get along rather well. I know it takes a bit for me to speak with others.

I strip from my armor and underclothes. I do not even bother checking the water for its temperature. I sink into the warm water and sigh.

Perfect. Don’t get me wrong. I love the outdoors, but I need a nice warm tub to come relax to.

Actually, what would make this perfect, is if Yinx were here. I would like it if his fingers would just run through my hair and massage my head. Or, I could get a sponge and scrub his back for him. Just explore his body. I would love to do that.

He shamelessly stripped in front of me almost as if it didn’t even matter. That I will never forget. I would question it but I do not know if I should. Would that mean he’d never do it again? I sure as hell won’t stop him from doing that again.

His body looks as if it has barely gone through much, yet I can tell he has been through quite the journey. Sure he may not have a single scar on his body or that much muscle, but just the way he carries himself. Yinx has been through stuff. Stuff I would like to hear from him. If he is willing to tell of course.

I just love how soft Yinx looks. Perfectly smooth skin that looks as if he has never even had a papercut. His thighs and ass are just a dream. I swear, the goddess of love herself must have done something in the making of this person.

His ass was literally about three feet from my face and the urge to reach out and squeeze was just killing me.

I reach down and grab at my erection.

Yeah these thoughts will keep me a bit distracted for a time.

I stroke in line with the thought of thrusting my cock in between those soft thighs.

Just what kind of sounds would come out of those sweet lips? I would love to find out. I would imagine he’d try to be quiet and try to muffle his moans. I would try my best to make him crack. Make him break enough that he just can’t hold it down any longer.

I pick up the pace of my strokes and close my eyes.

I just want to make him mine. The wolf wants to lie Yinx down and just destroy him. Honestly I would love to do the same. Obviously not so soon, of course. The wolf wants to me rude and take Yinx for himself. Not at all caring if Yinx gets his own pleasure. I wouldn’t allow it.

Yinx must have his own fantasies, right? He made it sound as though he has been around a bit. Except his past flings seem to have been in it for themselves. Not at all caring for Yinx’s wants and needs.

Perhaps he can try things with me? Things he wished for but could not convince the others to try. I would do all that he wishes. He simply has to say it and it will be done.

As for me, I would really like to just pin him down, keep his wrists above his head with one hand and using the other hand to stroke him as I enter inside him. Giving him the pleasure that he deserves. Making him cum before me. He would become a moaning mess underneath me.

Gods. Just the thought of that.

I feel the pressure building up inside me and I bite my lip to muffle a moan as I cum under the bath water.

I take deep breaths and try to calm down.

Well, isn’t this just pitiful? A werewolf happens to think he’d ever be able to control himself enough to be with someone?

That is just stupid.

Sure, Yinx seemed calm around me, but surely he at least knows the dangers of being near them.

There were some nights where I just don’t remember what happened. I would wake up on the grassy floor in the middle of the woods. Eventually I would figure out where I was, but the fact that I had no memory of what happened the night before is absolutely terrifying.

What if I hurt someone or worse? I could have run into the town and murdered so many innocent people.

That is why I decided to go and transform further in the woods. I thought it was safe but now I learned that someone happens to live out there. Yinx.

I do not know what I would feel if I happened to have hurt him.

Who am I kidding? I would feel like a monster. Well, at least more than I already am.

This is why these thoughts will only stay as fantasies. I can never be with him. Obviously I like him, and maybe he likes me?

I feel like maybe he is just playing it off with me because I am the prince. Most people fake a niceness upon meeting me. I can just tell that when I leave, they run off to their friends to speak to them. Filling in any mysteries about if there is truly a werewolf in my family or not.

It hurts but I have grown used to it.

Yinx does not seem like that at all, however. I want to believe that he truly does not care about the werewolf, that maybe his little flirts were not a show. Knowing that he has slept around for a place to sleep doesn’t exactly help. That means he flirts his way into getting what he wants.

That isn’t exactly a bad thing. It just means that I do not know if he actually likes me or not.

Even if he did, it doesn’t stop the fact that I could hurt him. I would hate myself if that ever happened. I can’t even process it in my mind if it ever actually did happened.

If would just end me.

I remember these same thoughts happened with Beatrix before I told her about my curse. I was terrified. I couldn’t stand the thought of hurting her.

Suppose Yinx actually did like me and we just happened to get together. If I ever hurt him...I just can’t. I can’t go through with that. It is terrifying. I would live in constant fear that the next time I transform, I would wake up to Yinx’s blood covered all over my body.

That alone just gives me chills.

I quickly get out of the bathtub and grab a towel. I dry off and walk to change into some clean clothes.

I pull on a regular, clean clothes and my favorite black boots.

I’ll speak to my father’s adviser, Andromel, and ask about the property near the northern edge of the city.

The best part about that place is that it is close enough for Yinx to run off to his hunter’s home if he needs it.

Beatrix should be near the marketplace. Maybe I can find her and tell her everything that’s happened on my way towards the tavern. I might as well introduce them together.

Copyright © 2018 JujuTheDruid; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..