Jump to content
    JujuTheDruid
  • Author
  • 3,482 Words
  • 1,781 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Tragedy of Yinx - 13. The Forest of Drulai

There be Sexual Content in this chapter.

Laneer

I can see the scary trees in the distance. Dead trees. They are white and do not have any leaves to cover themselves.

They remind me of bones honestly. It creeps me out.

You would think that you would be able to see through them easily, but there are just so many branches intertwining together that I am afraid that we will get lost.

“May I ask why we are going through there?” Nalgon asks.

Yinx just waits for us to catch up with him. We had all stopped to stare at the mass of dead trees. “Just a nice shortcut. We will be fine! I swear it.”

“What about the pixies?” Beatrix whisper shouts, as if she is afraid they will hear her from this distance.

Yinx just laughs. “They will not be a problem. It is as safe as it can be in there. If anything, probably the safest place in Thymestrys.”

I find that incredibly hard to believe. It looks like a graveyard.

“Can we go around it instead?” I ask.

He just sighs. “Fine. You all can go around it. I am going through. Irene marked where we are supposed to meet up, so I will see you tomorrow.”

Everyone looks at each other, giving unsure glances.

I can tell that they want to accept that offer, but it would be wrong. Yinx would be alone in the scary woods.

Me being me, I decide to let them off easily.

“I will go with you then,” I say. “Everyone else can go around and meet up at the point on our maps.”

Even then, Beatrix and the twins still seem unsure on what to do. I do not exactly blame them for being so nervous. We have been raised to resent magic all our lives. We can only think of the worst when it comes to a magical forest.

Now that I know just how real the gods are, it makes me pretty damn nervous to go through a forest named after the Mother Goddess.

Has she spoken to Yinx? I have only heard stories of how motherly and sweet she is. Then again, I have heard the same for Morgoren. I makes me uneasy about this whole thing.

Yinx seems happy that I volunteered to join him, I just wish he could see how scary it looks. The trees looks like ribcages sticking out of the ground. Would those happen to be Drulai’s?

I shiver at that thought. I should really stop overthinking this. I will be going through it after all.

Yinx may be blind, but can he not hear the fear in our voices? Surely that must mean something. It should show how...unnatural this place is.

“Will you both be alright?” Beatrix asks.

I just bite my lip Yinx nods with a big smile.

After splitting most of our food, the three set off to make their way around the woods. I just stare after them, maybe with a bit of envy.

“You can go with them if you wish.” Yinx whispers behind my ear.

I jump at the sudden closeness and glare at him. “That was uncalled for.”

He just laughs and starts to walk backwards to the white trees.

“Want to see a trick?” He smirks.

I frown. I am not sure if I should trust that or not. “Is there a reason you are showing me now and not with the others?”

“I believe it should only be shown to the brave.” He shrugs. “You, Laneer, are brave.”

He holds his hand out and I take it. He smiles and gives me a small squeeze before he slowly pulls me through the white trees.

Looking at them so closely, they look far too smooth to honestly be considered trees. Maybe they really are bones. Oh gods.

I just keep my eyes on his face. Yinx constantly keeps a smile on his lips as he leads me deeper and deeper into the forest. It looks a bit creepy, but it also calms my nerves. Not a lot, but enough to keep me from bolting back to Beatrix and the twins.

We walk for quite awhile, the trees look the same, but I start to see some greenery. Bushes with strange light blue flowers, orange mushrooms that seem to glow at the roots of the trees.

Animals begin to peek out and glance at us, curious at who has walked into their home.

I freeze when I see an animal that looks like a ferret with hairy wings. It stands on what I thought what a mossy stone, but turns out to be a turtle with the face of a lion.

“Yinx.” I try to stop him from moving.

Yinx just giggles. “Relax. They will do no harm to us. They are just curious.”

A yellow dot of light flies through some branches and sits on top of a bird’s head. Wait, that is not a bird. It is a griffin!

“Yinx!” I whisper through gritted teeth.

He just smiles and pulls me again.

The griffin stares us down while a pixie holds a ball of water over its head. While the griffin is watching us, the pixie drops the ball of water causing the griffin to shakes its head in irritation.

It does not come to attack us however.

I glance back at Yinx and see he is walking with his eyes closed.

“What was that trick you wanted to show me?” I ask.

Yinx opens his eyes and drops my hand.

“The Drulai forest is sleeping. There may be animals living here, but the trees are sleeping.” He walks towards one of the trunks. “They are waiting for a drop of magic to wake them. Most people do not know that.”

He runs his pointer finger up the trunk, a sparkling blue line begins to form and then it starts to spread. It flows up into the branches. The branches share the magic with others and then the magic flows into the other trees. They keep spreading and dark blue and green leaves begin to sprout, covering the entire top of the forest.

The leaves seem to pulse with energy. They give off a soft glow and rain down little flakes of blue magic.

The trunks have changed as well, they are no longer the bony white, but the normal brown that I am used to.

Vines of flowers bloom and hang from the branches. So many colors. Purples, reds, and yellows.

It looks so beautiful. It was like the forest was wearing a mask. Maybe it was. Anything to keep us from destroying the beauty it holds.

The animals look very happy with the change in their home.

I look down at Yinx and see he is staring at all the animals. I would not doubt it must look insane with his sight. Just a bunch of blobs darting this way and that.

“It is beautiful.” I whisper to get his attention.

Yinx smiles and grabs my hand again. “Come with me.”

I let him pull me through the forest. This time, I am not as scared. It is just bursting with life. I never would have guessed it would be like this.

I imagined dangerous animals that could slice me in half. Not cute little furry creatures with wings. The griffin scared me a bit, only because I know how dangerous they could be, but seeing the pixie play around with it made it seem harmless.

How did he even discover this? Did he just happen to stumble upon it? Was it pure chance that he decided to share his magic with the trees?

The way he walks through the trees, places his foot in just the right place so he does not fall. He never steps on any of the roots poking through the dirt and grass. He knows where he is going.

Did he stay here for long? I would imagine he did. It must really suck not being able to see how magnificent this all is. Unless he can see it? Can he see the magic in everything? That seems like something he could do.

Wait...why am I not asking him?

“Yinx, how did you find your way to this place?”

He glances behind him and smiles. “The Ancient Ones brought me here. They said it would be a nice place to stay.”

I frown. “Why would they bring you here? Wouldn’t you be all alone?”

He shrugs. “I had them with me. I didn’t really feel alone. It was nice.”

Hmm. I wonder what made him leave then. Maybe he just wanted to explore? I am pretty sure he would not have chosen to stay in Avelin. Something must have happened here.

“Where are we doing? I ask.

“A pond.” He says.

That’s it? A pond? There must be more to it than that. A pond in a place like this must be special. The real question to ask is what would it do?

Different creatures watch us in the trees. Their eyes follow us as we make our way below them.

Little wisps of different colors float around us. Whenever they get close, they light up different spots on Yinx.

His hair would turn into pink or green. His vest would turn blue. It looks both pretty and funny.

I can’t help but feel a bit sad about all this. How much could Yinx be missing out on? This would be a feast for anyone’s eyes. Meanwhile, he walks through, staring ahead as if there is nothing there.

Maybe I should not be so vocal about how pretty it is here.

A small creature that looks like a stingray floats above us. It’s tail is a long trail of bright pink feathers. When it turns to fly off somewhere else, I see a glimpse of an even smaller version of itself.

I smile and turn back to Yinx.

He has been holding onto my hand this whole time. I don’t know why, but that just makes me feel all giddy inside.

I squeeze his hand and he squeezes back.

Oh gods. I am not sure how I would manage to go on without him after this. I will happily run away just to stay with him. Screw my father and Avelin.

A bright blue light radiates in front of us. The closer we get, the more I see its source.

There is a gigantic purple tree that sits in the middle of a glowing pond. A glowing pond. The water shines a bright blue and I swear it is crystal clear.

Lily Pads sit on the surface. Little orange frogs sing. Fish of many different colors swim in schools large and small.

A great deer stands tall as it watches us walk near the water. Its antlers are about the size of its body. Birds nests are perched on different parts of it.

The deer does not see us as a threat and so it sits back down and allows little deer to drink from the water. Their little spots glow a bright blue.

Right. I will not be drinking the water anytime soon.

Yinx lets go of my hand and then begins to strip from his clothes. I immediately turn around to give him privacy. A blush begins to form on my face.

“I-I did not realize we were swimming.” I say, my face burning.

I hear Yinx chuckle. “We do not have to, but there is something I have been wanting to do for quite awhile.”

I take a chance and peek to check on him.

Yinx stands with his back to me. He isn’t naked. He thankfully still has his underwear on.

He looks over his shoulder and smiles. “Wait here.”

He turns to the water and dives in.

Wait...can he even swim?

I immediately start trying to take my armor off. I only manage to get my chest armor and gauntlets off before I trip on my feet and fall next to the edge of the water.

I look into the water and see the dark shape of Yinx.

Ok, he can swim. I was freaking out for nothing.

A brighter blue light glows around Yinx. I start to panic again.

What is he doing?

The light dies down and Yinx starts to swim back up to the surface.

He emerges from the water right in from of me. He gasps for air and then he opens his eyes.

I just about feel my heart stop.

His eyes...they…they are green. A bright green. Like...grass on a clear summer day. No. Like the ocean. The bright green color that the reflects the sunlight.

“H-how?” I whisper and reach out to touch his face.

He looks up at me and he graces me with the biggest smile I have ever seen him do.

“Laneer! You’re so colorful!” He reaches out and runs his fingers through my hair.

The glow of the river just makes his eyes shine an even brighter green. That combined with that gorgeous smile...I’m...I am so gone.

“You have freckles!” He laughs and runs his fingers along my cheeks and across my nose.

I just feel the deepest blush burn across my face.

Yinx gasps and pulls himself closer to inspect my face. “When you blush you turn a pretty shade of pink!”

Those eyes. I could get lost in those forever.

“Your eyes, Yinx.” I whisper and run my thumb along his temple. “How...how did you do that?”

He smiles again, his eyes practically shining.

“It’s the water.” He says, “This is why I wanted to come through here. The Ancient Ones brought me to this pond and well...I stayed here for years.”

Every time he blinks, I keep thinking that the green will disappear, but they do not.

“Is it permanent?” I ask, a bit hopeful.

Yinx shakes his head and gives a sad smile. “I am afraid not.”

I frown but continue to stare into those eyes. I just can’t look away.

He laughs and lifts himself out of the water. “You should stop staring at me like that. How am I supposed to run away when I now know you look at me like that?”

He smirks and sits next to me, his legs still dangling in the water.

“Can you blame me?” I chuckle. “You’re just...wow.”

Yinx blushes and turns to look at the water.

“The effects run out in about a week.” He says. “However, as soon as I leave these woods, my sight goes back to normal.”

I frown. “If you had something like this, why would you leave? Why come to Avelin?”

He sighs. “I wanted to see people again. I was not exactly lonely, but I was not with regular people like us. I was always with Ancient Machines. I ended up in Avelin, met Irene, then I just...stayed. Maybe I was stuck? I am not so sure.”

I nod and try to look into his eyes again.

He smiles and glances at me. “Do you like it?”

“What kind of question is that?” I laugh. “You look amazing. Are those your real eyes before you lost your sight?”

He nods.

“Well,” I say, “they are beautiful, just like the rest of you. As they should.”

He laughs and a blush blooms on his cheeks again. Gods, I love seeing that.

I reach for his hand and bring it to my lips.

His face must have turned an even brighter shade of red.

“You’re too kind, Prince Laneer.” He smiles. “You deserve to be with someone else.”

I shake my head. “I want you.” I say.

He cups my cheek and runs his thumb along my freckles again.

“Gods, I never imagined you to be so...bright.” He whispers.

Now it is my turn to blush.

All of this...it is making my insides feel so warm. I do not know what this is. Maybe I do know what this feeling may be. I am just scared to think about it so soon.

“I never thought your eyes would be green. I love them.” I say.

He laughs and leans against me. He grabs ahold of my hand and brings it close to his chest.

Yinx is still wet from the water, but I do not mind at all. What I do mind however, is the fact that now I can’t look into his eyes.

I move to sit better and pull Yinx on top of me to straddle my lap.

He just gives a knowing smile.

“I should charge you for the view.” He teases.

I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his waist. “I think I have enough to look for a long time.”

He rolls his eyes and runs his hands along my chest then rests his forehead against mine.

“I don’t believe I’ve ever felt something like this for someone before.” He whispers. “It both excites and scares me.”

I smile and tilt my head up to peck his lips.

“Believe me,” I say, “this is possibly the happiest I’ve ever been.”

He smiles and kisses me. Not a peck, but a kiss that soon begins to grow in heat.

He leans forward and pushes me onto my back, trapping me beneath him. He bites and licks along my neck. I groan and reach up to touch him.

Yinx responds by grabbing both my hands and pinning them above my head.

Not at all what I expected, but I am very welcome to this.

He presses his lips to mine and we enter another heated kiss. I swear everytime his lips touch me, a wildfire begins to spread inside my body.

That fire also happens to cause my cock to harden. From what I’m feeling, it is doing the same to Yinx.

He leans back and moves himself to work on the buckles to my pants. I move to help him.

When the pants are off, my underwear shows a wet spot has formed at the head of my cock.

Yinx gives an evil smile and pulls the underwear off with two fingers. My cock bounces up from the release and it smacks my stomach.

Yinx looks up at me. “You seem rather excited.”

Heat crawls up my neck. “I-I’ve never done this before.”

He looks a bit surprised, but he smiles. “I’ll take good care of you. Now, lean back and relax.”

He runs his finger along the underside of my cock and I almost forget how to breathe.

I breathe through my teeth as Yinx’s fingers wrap around the base of my shaft.

“I see you are royally endowed.” He smirks up at me.

Oh gods. His face is so close to it.

Wait a minute. “What did you just say to me-Ah!” I moan and close my eyes as a wet heat surrounds the head of my cock.

“Oh my gods!” I gasp out and open one eye to see what is happening.

Yinx has his eyes on me with my cock in his mouth. Holy shit.

He smiles with it in his mouth and then pushes himself as far down as he can go.

I cover my mouth with my hand to stop any of the embarrassing noises I am making.

Yinx reaches up and pulls my hand away. “No! I want to hear you, my prince.”

Oh gods. I feel like my chest is burning.

Yinx licks from the middle of my balls to the head of my cock before pushing himself down the shaft once again. He manages to reach even further than before.

I bite my lip and groan from the heat that is surround me. Gods, his mouth feels so good.

Yinx begins to move his head up and down my shaft and that was just enough.

I tried to warn him, I really did, but the sensation was just too much.

Without warning, I grab a handful of Yinx’s hair and end up emptying myself into the back of his throat.

He makes a sound of surprise but keeps his mouth closed around my cock. He swallows almost every drop. All except the cum dripping down his chin.

I close my eyes and lean back with a sigh.

I...I just did this...in a magical forest…

Gods help me.

Yinx chuckles and moves to rest his head against my chest. “A little warning would have been nice.”

I cover my face with my hands. “Sorry.” I say, way too embarrassed.

Yinx moves my hands and leans down to kiss my cheek.

“Your thoughts?” He smirks.

I roll my eyes. “I think you can figure that out on your own.”

He laughs and curls against me.

“I can’t feel my legs.” I say.

He laughs again. “I guess we will have to stay here then.”

Literally never written oral sex before. Felt super weird. Not really complaining though :D
Copyright © 2018 JujuTheDruid; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

5 minutes ago, Nana Atuwa said:

U did well it was really good .

The story ... Can't stop reading

I was a little confused as to what i did well, but then I remembered what i wrote this chapter lol its weird coming back to it now

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..