Jump to content
    JujuTheDruid
  • Author
  • 4,109 Words
  • 1,242 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Tragedy of Yinx - 17. A Vision of Life and Death

Ah shit...forgot to add the sexual warning for this chapter...my bad!

Laneer

“Yinx?” I ask, a bit nervous. “Are you sure about this?”

He just smiles and kisses me. “Of course I am.”

I bite my lip. This is both exciting and a little bit scary. What if I do something wrong?

“I’ve never done anything like this.” I say, “I don’t want to do anything wrong and ruin it for you.”

He chuckles and places his hands on my cheeks, rubbing his thumbs along my freckles. “Trust me, you will not ruin it for me. You are special to me so no matter what happens, it will be amazing.”

That makes me feel a bit better.

“Just give me a few minutes.” He kisses my nose and retreats to the restroom.

What could he be doing? I hear water running but that just leaves me more confused.

I never thought I would be doing something like this anytime soon. I always imagined I would just die alone before being able to make love with someone.

The fact it will be with Yinx just sounds so wonderful.

“D-do you need my help?” I call to him.

I just hear him laughs before saying, “No I can do this on my own.”

“What are you doing?” I ask. I would ask how the water is still running, but I am pretty sure some form of magic is being used. I imagine the tub would have been full by now.

“Cleaning.” He says.

Cleaning? Cleaning what? The restroom? That is a bit strange.

“That is a bit of a weird quirk before...all of this.” I say.

He laughs again. “If you find this weird, you must have had some dirty people in your life.”

I frown. I am still confused. “What do you mean?”

“It is best to clean everything so that the sex is not all messy and gross.” He says.

What? Oh, wait. I think I read about this in a book somewhere. Oooh…

“Ah, uh, thank you.” I just say in response. That probably sounds weird, however.

I hear him chuckle and I just decide to explore his room.

It is rather empty honestly. It probably makes it look bigger than it actually is.

There is a patio, a widow, a closet, and the restroom. The only furniture in here is a chair, a bed, and a bench on the patio.

Yes, it is very empty. I guess Yinx’s parents cleared it out when he left.

I glance at the restroom door before deciding to peek into the closet.

Ah, this is where everything is.

There are a ton of paintings in here. Most are of different forests and other places in the world. Some are of animals.

Speaking of animals, the amount of stuffed toys in here is a bit frightening. One sticks out to me. A dirty brown camel is sitting on the floor. It looks worn out and it even has a shorter leg. Where it’s foot should be instead are stitches.

I guess this is the famous Lleros.

I smile and pick it up.

It is pretty small and floppy. I guess some of the stuffing had fallen out at some point.

A shame that this toy would probably only bring bad memories of Yinx’s past.

“Perhaps we should have done this in Drulai.” The restroom door opens and Yinx walks out in a robe. “I honestly would have liked to see you.”

He sighs and glances at me. “What are you doing?”

I put the toy back into the closet.

“Just looking around.” I say. “Learning about you.”

He smiles and walks over to me. “Well, what do you wish to know?”

Hmm. I might as well have some fun with this.

“What is your favorite color?” I smile.

He rolls his eyes and smiles. “Of all the questions you could have asked, you ask the most basic one.” I just lean down and kiss his forehead. “It is orange.”

I raise an eyebrow. “For some reason I assumed it would be white. Why orange?”

He snorts, “Quite the opposite actually. I hate that color. I like orange because when I lived in the Drulai forest, I would get as close to the edge of the woods as possible, and I would watch the sunset." He smiles at the memory. "It also has something to deal with your hair, but anyway, what is yours?”

“Green.” I grin.

“Is this another of those cheesy prince lessons coming into play?” He smirks.

“You would know. Apparently you have taken those same exact lessons.”

He gasps and smacks at my chest lightly. “Too soon.”

I laugh and then he laughs with me.

“Any other questions?” He says.

I think for a moment and then I have one. “What body part do you like about me most?” I honestly probably already know the answer. He constantly brushes his fingers against them.

“Your freckles!” He grins and reaches up to touch them. Yeah, I honestly just wanted to hear him say it out loud. “They are so cute but I also love your hair. The red combined with your freckles just make you so...colorful.”

I blush. “That sounds pretty gay, Yinx.”

He laughs. “Well, we are pretty gay, aren’t we?”

I smile and lean down to kiss him. He stops me however.

“Wait! You have to tell me what is your favorite body part for me!” He says.

Oh...I honestly just hoped we would move on.

“I’d rather not say it.” I blush even harder. “It is a bit rude.”

He gives a warm smile. “If it was my green eyes, then that is not rude. I would agree with you actually. They are so much better than this dead white looking color.”

“Uh, it is not that.” I mumble, a bit disappointed in myself. Honestly I should have just said his eyes.

“Oh?” He raises an eyebrow, “then what is it?” I just try to move away but he grabs my arm. “You have to tell me. I told you mine!”

“Um...I guess technically it is two parts? They kind of go hand in hand.” I say. Yinx immediately pulls a knowing smirk. Yeah, of course he already knows. The little devil. He probably gets told this all the damn time.

“Go on.” He purrs and leans up to kiss my neck.

I bite my lip and shake my head. “I don’t want to say it. It is so...so vulgar.

He laughs against my neck. His scent is just filling up my nose and it smells heavenly.

“Oh Laneer, You are too precious.” He says. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll allow you to say it out loud for free. No judging whatsoever.”

I blush and look down at him. He just has the most mischievous smile.

I swallow on the bubble in my throat, “I-I like...your, um...your thighs a-and your uh...your butt.” I whisper the last two words. It feels so wrong! Gods I am such a shame.

He bites his lip to try and hide his smile but it only makes it more obvious.

“Don’t laugh.” I groan. “It is already embarrassing.”

He shakes his head. “I’m not laughing.” He sounds like he’s trying not to. “It is just very cute coming from you.”

I swear I can feel my heart pounding in my head right now. I am embarrassed, a bit aroused, but also very much in love with this man.

Is that a weird mix? I feel that way a lot when I am around Yinx.

However, there is something he said that I do not like.

“It is not cute.” I frown. “I’m not cute. I am a grown man! Some would even say a gentleman.”

He snorts. “Whatever you say. Who told you that gentlemen aren’t cute? I for one think they are adorable.”

Yinx leans up and kisses me again. I reciprocate the kiss and run my fingers along his back. I wish the robe would disappear honestly.

When we take a pause for breath, Yinx whispers, “We should move to the bed.”

I grin and lean down to pick him up. He wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.

“Wouldn’t we technically be merging our kingdoms together if we do this?” I smirk.

Yinx rolls his eyes. “I hope not. I could care less about that. I just want you.”

I smile and kiss him as I dip him down on top of the bed.

All of a sudden, I remember something that I know is vital to this.

“Wait,” I say and look down at him, “Do we have any lube? I don’t want to hurt you.”

Yinx smirks and snaps his fingers. A small ball of light goes off in his hand and then a little bottle appears.

I narrow my eyes. “There is a spell for lube?”

He laughs. “Not for lube. Just spells to summons things that I want or need. I have to place a rune on it first so that it can travel through the realms and then-...I am confusing you aren’t I?”

I chuckle. “Just a bit, but I like hearing you talk like that.”

He blushes and rolls his eyes. “You buffoon.”

“Is that my new pet name that you have given me?” I ask, sarcastically.

“Sure. Just know, you can call me whatever you want.” He winks.

I smirk. “Oh really? How about, my precious bunny?”

I laugh at the look of disgust on his face.

“Ok so maybe not everything.” He smiles.

His runs his hands on my chest and shoulders. I close my eyes because that alone is feeling good honestly.

“Yinx?” I say, “I am...nervous. What if I do something wrong?”

He smiles and cups my cheek. “You won’t. Here, you lay down, and I will make us both feel good.”

~~~
~~~

Morgoren, The Moon God

Well. Today was supposed to be a good day. Not all things can last I guess.

I was just busy minding my own business, as usual, when I decide to check on my chosen one. I am supposed to try and win him over at some point after all.

What I did not expect to see was Yinx riding the damn werewolf.

Sure it was one thing to see the blowjob, but it is another to literally fuck my damn champion. Yinx belongs to me! Nobody else.

I should be the one causing him to make those sounds. I know for a fact that I would not ever let him just ride me as I am laying on the damn bed like a fool.

The werewolf is just trying to keep his own noises down, but he is starting to fail that little mission.

The way he looks up at Yinx with those eyes. It reminds me of some lovesick dog that has been ditched in the streets.

It is disgusting.

If he is going to do this, he is going to do this right.

With a little bit of power, I push the thoughts into the werewolf’s head. Again, it was just that easy. It is like I am working with a stupid fish.

The werewolf, rolls Yinx under him an spreads his legs as wide as he can. Yinx just moans as the werewolf’s cock pushes in even more than before.

Yinx pulls the werewolf down and drags his nails into his back. The look of ecstasy all over his face.

Another push and then the werewolf begins to pound into Yinx without hesitation. The werewolf’s own moans are starting to irritate me however.

The werewolf begins to roll his hips with each thrust and that seems to find the perfect spot inside Yinx.

Yinx makes the most delicious of sounds and practically scratches at the werewolf’s back. His own toes begin to curl and I know he is finally getting it just the way he needs.

See, this is why he should become my champion. I could give him whatever he wants. I know exactly what he needs.

The werewolf’s back has gotten sweaty and his breaths deeper. I hear mumbling coming from his lips. I lean in closer and I realize he is actually speaking.

“I love you.” He whispers, his voice all husky. He chants that over and over again and he rams himself deeper into Yinx.

Yinx pulls him down into a harsh kiss and they lose themselves into each other’s mouths.

Oh. This might be a problem.

Has Yinx actually fallen for this werewolf? Surely not. He would not be so stupid to accept such things when he is about to kiss this life goodbye. Would he?

Unless...he is going to decline us both?

Ha! Well isn’t that just a grand thought. If Yinx actually thinks he has a choice to decline either me or the God of Darkness, then he is insane.

Obviously I will force him to join me, but I am certain that the God of Darkness would be no better and try to take Yinx for himself as well.

The two “lovebirds” keep going for a few more minutes before the werewolf literally growls as he cums inside Yinx’s ass. Yinx does not last much longer after that and then they are both panting sweaty messes on the bed.

I roll my eyes as they kiss once again. It is just so tender and I can tell that they are happy. That just makes this all a problem.

Yinx curls with his back against the werewolf. The werewolf wraps an arm over Yinx and then they both fall deep into sleep.

I guess this is the perfect time to mess with the werewolf again. Yinx is definitely going to stay asleep this time, so he won’t be able to interrupt me again.

The things I have to do to get my way…

~~~
~~~

Laneer

I frown. This looks...familiar.

I’m in another blacked out space. This time I can feel water coming up to my ankles. There is a chill in the air as well.

This place is a lot more open than last time.

“Hello, Werewolf.” A voice says. It echoes around me, bouncing back and forth on walls that I do not see.

“Who is that?” I call out. “Show yourself.”

A bright light all of a sudden bursts above me, it illuminates the darkness and shows that I am standing on the beach of a small island.

The source of the light is the moon. It shines bright and it looks twice the size that it usually looks in the sky.

A single figure drifts down from the moon. It is a man. A handsome man in silver armor with white robes floats above me. He has silver hair and eyes.

With the way he is looking at me, it makes my blood run cold.

“Who-Who are you?” I say, covering my eyes from the light.

“Who do you think, dog?” He sneers. “I am Morgoren! God of the Moon.”

“What do you want from me?”

He smiles. “Your help.”

I frown and then the world around me begins to shimmer away. It is almost as if thousands of tiny crystals are turning in the corners of my eyes.

“Blink and see the world that you could have if things go the right way.”

A bit unsure of myself, I blink.

~~

Instantly the crystals disappear and a real world fleshes out around me.

I am...in a cottage?

It looks like a nice home, one I know I have never been to.

There is a cooking pit sitting in the middle of the house, a small kitchen filled with different meats and vegetables, a table with a set of three chairs.

There is a set of stairs that leads to the next floor of the house. It covers about half of the ceiling.

Quietly, I tiptoe my way up the stairs.

Upstairs is large bed that has the sheets in a mess. I guess the people who live here did not see it fit to fix the bed before breakfast.

There are bedside tables set on either side of the bed. Both have candleholders and both have a single rose in a thin vase.

One however has Lleros the camel and also the necklace I bought for Yinx.

I frown and walk over to pick them up.

Does he live here? Where exactly is this?

A creak comes up behind me and then I see him.

“There you are!” Yinx smiles and runs up to kiss me. I don’t even have time to stare in shock as his lips meet mine and I just forget everything.

I kiss him back and wrap my arms around him.

When we pull apart, I cup his cheek and stare into his beautiful eyes. They are green again.

“How...how are your eyes green?” I ask in amazement.

“What do you mean how? Morgoren did this, you big buffoon.” He beams up at me and kisses me again.

“Morgoren? Morgoren did this?” I ask. That doesn’t sound right. I thought he wanted Yinx to become his champion.

“Yes?” Yinx says in amusement. “Are you alright? Maybe we should hunt again tonight. Last night was probably not enough.”

“Hunt again?” I frown.

Yinx tilts his head in confusion. “Of course. We go hunting once a week. We’ve done this for as long as we’ve been married, Laneer.”

“Married?” I exclaim.

“Oh come on. Are you trying to mess with me again?” He laughs.

I am so confused. How...how did any of this happen? I don’t think any of this happened. Right?

Yinx smiles up at me before standing on his toes to peck my lips.

It sure feels real.

“Angelique will want to see Beatrix again, so I think it would be best if we skip lunch and head over right now.” Yinx says before running his fingers along my freckles. “As much as I would love to stay home with you, our daughter can only bother us for so long.”

“Did you just say daughter?” I blink.

Yinx narrows his eyes and places the back of his hand against my forehead. “Yes, our daughter. Laneer, maybe you should just take a nap. I’ll take her myself. I’ll be back before sundown.”

I frown and shake my head. “I feel so confused. I thought we were in the desert! I could have swore we just made love for the first time. How did we even get married? I just-”

Yinx pulls me down and kisses me gently on the lips. When he pulls back he smiles. “I am not sure if my meat pie last night made you sick or not, but calm down, my love. Get some rest.”

He pulls me to the bed and pushes me to lay down. I only sit on the edge of the bed and stare up at him.

Yinx bends down and starts to take my boots off.

Once those are off, Yinx straddles my legs and cups my cheeks.

“You know, you are still as handsome as when I first saw you in that forest.” He smiles.

I blush.

“I love you, Laneer. Forever and always.” He leans in and kisses me once again. Only, time seems to slow and then he vanishes from my lap.

Everything vanishes. The bed, Lleros, the necklace, the entire cottage disappears into smoke. As if it all burned up like paper.

~~

“This could be your future, Laneer.” Morgoren says, “You and Yinx could live happily together. Live in a nice cottage in the woods by a beautiful lake. You could have a family. Adopt a daughter or son. You could have all of that. Yinx just has to choose me. He must become my champion and not choose the God of Darkness.”

I frown and look up at the Moon God.

“What if he chooses the God of Darkness?” I ask, a bit worried.

Morgoren’s face turns grim and the world shimmers away again.

“Blink and you shall see.”

I do.

~~

Fire. That is the first thing I see.

A banner is on fire and when I look closer, I see it is the symbol of Avelin. A wolf surrounded by a circlet of vines.

“Go, follow the path of fire.” Morgoren’s voice echoes in my head.

I do follow the fire.

On the path, there are bodies. So many bodies. Most have been burned or chopped in half. I glance backwards and see that the fire has spread throughout all the rooftops. Smoke clouds out the sky. Everything has turned the color red and it is terrifying.

Screams can be heard from man, woman, and child.

I cover my ears to try and block them out. I turn back to the path and continue to follow it.

The number of bodies around the path just begin to grow. They even begin to pile on top of one another.

The smell. Gods the smell! It is awful. I-I do not want to be here in this hell.

My eyes widen as I find a gigantic pile of bodies in the middle of the path. There is no way around it. Fire burn on both sides.

“There is only one way to keep to the path. Climb!”

I suck in a shaky breath and push myself to climb the mountain of burned corpses.

I shiver each time a hand or leg falls out of place and happens to run into me. I would have to grab onto limp hands and feet to try and pull myself up. Sometimes I would even see faces that I know.

I would see the guards that patrol the city, the man I bought the necklace from, even fucking Damond.

So many people. I just...what happened? How does choosing the God of Darkness do this?

When I finally reach the top, I see something I wish I did not have to see.

There, chained up in a cage, is Yinx. He is hanging from the chains around his wrists.

I rush to the cage, almost tripping on the bodies piled beneath me.

Ripping open the cage causes Yinx to look up, he looks so tired and mess up. There are bruises all over his face and body. A giant cut has gone through one of his eyes.

“Laneer?” He says in a soft voice.

I unwrap the chains from the top of the cage and he falls against me.

He is so cold. It is as if I am holding ice against my chest.

“Yinx,” I whisper and pull him close to me, “Oh gods. What happened?”

Yinx shivers against me and tries to push his face into my neck, seeking warmth.

“T-the God of Darkness.” His voice shakes, “H-He did this to us. He wanted me to kill everyone alongside him. I-I couldn’t do it.”

Yinx pulls back to look up at me. “I-I never should have chosen him, Laneer.” He whispers. His eyes look as if he can’t keep them open.

“I-I’m s-sorry.” He cries, “I love you.”

His head falls back against my arm and his body goes limp.

“Yinx?” I say, shaking his body to try and wake him. He does not respond.

“Yinx?” I cry out. “Please! No!”

I pull him close to my body. Maybe my own body heat will help him? Yes! That should work. Right?

“Wrong.” Morgoren’s voice enters my mind again.

Yinx’s body burns away into ash.

“Now you see. If he does not choose me, it will only bring death to the world.”

I wrap my arms around myself and shut my eyes tight.

“Do with this information what you will.”

~~~
~~~

I blink awake and find myself back in Yinx’s room.

Yinx sleeps in my arms still. I pull him closer to me to feel that he is very much alive and very much warm. Not cold at all, not dead, and not at all turned into ash.

I lean down and take a big whiff of his hair. I’ll take anything to calm myself down right now.

That was...was it a dream? Something tells me that it was not just a dream. Perhaps a vision?

It was a very scary vision. From Morgoren himself?

There was so much happening.

A life with Yinx where we were married and had started a family.

I...I want that. So badly.

If he chooses Morgoren, that would happen. We would live in peace and live our lives just the way we want.

If he chooses the God of Darkness…

Gods help us.

Copyright © 2018 JujuTheDruid; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Uh Laneer use your brains here man. Morgoren showed you a supposed vision to help you convince Yinx to join him. Mortal death is apparently the result of choosing to be either gods champion so that so called happy future will never happen if he chooses Morgoren.

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yeah, I know he is loyal but not very smart, but a God showing him a vision that favors him should be obviously suspicious to Laneer

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..