Jump to content
    kanseiji
  • Author
  • 6,203 Words
  • 1,317 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

From Where I Stand - 2. Chapter 2

 

I breathed a sigh of relief as the school day ended. Justin and I separated after class as he went off to meet up with Katie. Justin ran track in the spring, but during the fall he would just work out on his own and not really get involved in school sports. It worked out well for us hanging out since only one of us had an extra schedule to work around at a time. And during the fall when I would be at soccer, he would utilize the time to satisfy his needy girlfriend. I thought they would probably spend the afternoon making out and possibly fucking at her house. Shaking that unpleasant thought from my mind, I threw my books in my locker and made my way down to the field house to get changed for practice.

When we started high school, Justin and I both determined that we needed to stay in shape and thus we both worked out and joined sports teams. Justin was a trackie who ran sprints and hurdles that, along with frequent lifting, made him the muscular stud he was. I on the other hand couldn’t stand running in circles or sitting around lifting weights because of the shear boredom, so I opted for playing soccer, which I could actually get involved in, and biking so I wouldn’t have to see the same 400 meters of track over and over.

Practice wasn’t always fun and actually quite often it was unpleasant, but it gave me something to do in the afternoons so I wouldn’t just go home and be a complete loser...instead I was just a partial loser. My body tensed up a little as I entered the locker room. That part was always a little stressful...even more so after practice. I would do my best to just march straight to my locker, stare into it as I changed and then go right out to the field without looking around...but that usually didn’t work. At my high school, soccer players were pretty high on the hot scale...a lot of the players would talk and joke while changing, but I was always afraid that if I did the same, I’d throw a bone or get caught staring a little too much at the half to practically fully naked guys everywhere. I didn’t think that the people at my school were too bad as far as homophobia, but why take chances? If I couldn’t even bring myself to tell my best friend, why should I let anything on to these people? At least that was the reasoning that made sense right then and there.

As I stripped off my shirt and jeans, I took a quick survey of myself. After playing soccer somewhat religiously for a few years, I guess I shaped out alright. I was always thin, so that wasn’t much of an issue. I always wanted more muscle on me, but I couldn’t come close to some of the people around me. Despite that, I was half satisfied at the tone and a little definition that I’d gained over the few years of playing. I pulled off a faint six pack and my arms and legs had noticeable definition. My chest was a bit woeful seeing as I did almost no upper body workout, but at least everything was somewhat proportional. Feeling the urge, I glanced around a little at the other guys in the locker room. They ran the gambit from pretty nice to amazing. I would usually concentrate on a few guys that I especially admired...physically at least. One of them happened to be Jason, who had a locker a few down from mine. Luckily for my staring tendencies, his locker was near the door, so I could always pretend to be looking at someone coming in or leaving while I checked him out...which was very often. Jason had a very classic athletic soccer guy build, complete with the strong legs and toned upper body. Unlike most of us, he actually used his arms playing as he was one of the goalies and especially enjoyed looking at the smooth and pronounced curves of his upper arms. As I gazed for probably a second too long, Jason turned and caught my eyes, which I quickly averted slightly toward the door. He quickly threw on his practice jersey and, fully dressed, walked over towards me.

“Oh god, please tell me he didn’t see me staring,” I thought to myself as he came up to me. I was mostly dressed myself, save my shoes and jersey, as he reached me.

“Hey, how’s it going Chris?” Jason greeted me.

“Oh hey Jason. Not too bad, yourself?”

“I’m good. Did you hear coach is running practice shorter today?”

“Uh...no. I didn’t hear anything.”

”Ah, well he apparently has a doctor’s appointment or something that he has to get to, so we’re only gonna be like 35 minutes today.”

“Oh, sweet. I guess that’s a bit of a blessing.” It really wasn’t, at least for me, since I wanted to spend more time there than at home since I was Justin-less that night.

“Yeah. So a few of us were gonna go hang out for a while and maybe catch a movie or something after since no one is buried in homework just yet. You up for it?”

“Uh...” I barely got that much out before Jason cut in.

“Come on Chris. I know I always ask you and you always have something to do or somewhere to be, but there is more time today and we’re really not that bad to hang around.”

“Ah, no I mean...Jason, it’s not that, I’ve got nothing against you guys, it’s just...” I blanked out mentally searching for an excuse and I suddenly remembered the promise I made to Justin earlier. I thought, oh well, it couldn’t hurt right? Jason seemed like a nice guy and I thought, now maybe I could stare at him a little more without being so conspicuous...god my mind was scraping the gutter.

“Well?” Jason queried, trying to sound a bit encouraging.

“Um...sure. Why not?”

“Really??”

“Yeah, I guess I don’t have to be home for anything until much later. Besides, I don’t want you to think I was just blowing you off.” I cringed mentally as I said that last sentence...I desperately hoped he wouldn’t take it the wrong way.

“Ha ha, it’s ok Chris, really. I mean you’re one of the only guys on the team who actually makes Dean’s List. I know you spend a lot of time working and studying.”

Whew. “Heh, yeah, but like you said, school hasn’t piled up too much just yet, so I may as well try to enjoy the downtime a bit.”

“That’s the spirit. Oh shit, we better get out there before coach has a hissy fit. I’ll come find you after ok?”

“Yeah cool, thanks Jason.”

“Alright, hurry let’s go.”

Luckily the conversation was just short enough to keep us from being late. We were almost the last ones on the field and Coach Matthews gave me a bit of an evil eye for it. Come to think of it, a lot of people liked giving me evil eyes...of course I’ve also been told that I gave some pretty soul-chilling looks myself. Once when Katie made some remark about me, I gave her the most mind-shattering look I could muster and just as she was about to start off on me again, she froze...like Satan had touched her. It was awesome. Andy busted out laughing at the sight of her terrified face. He said afterward that, “Dude, I’ve never seen anyone shut her up like that. That was tight! You have to show me how to do that.” I told him to look right into the eyes and in your mind, picture the person in any or all forms of absolute agony...and then enjoy the view. I guess it worked for me. I tended to enjoy the image of flames burning the bitch’s skin off, but that was just me...did I mention I REALLY didn’t like her?

Coach gave use his little explanation for cutting practice short today, but told us that we’d have full practices the rest of the week plus a Saturday session for any “stragglers” to prepare for the next week’s game...I groaned, probably a bit too loud, since I knew he always thought of me as a “straggler” and would look for any reason he could to kick me off the team...like not showing up to a Saturday practice. We started warm-ups and then did drills for 25 minutes before it was time for him to go. He told us to run a mile around the track before we left and that Johnson, the captain and his little henchman, would make sure we did. I was doing defense drills with Jason as the forwards took shots to get past me and him. After we finished up, Jason came up to me.

“Hey, I noticed back there you were holding back a little too much whenever the shots came in on the left. Just stretch it a little more and you’ll be good,” Jason told me as we started walking to the track.

“Oh, yeah I guess I let a few too many past that side. Thanks.”

“Hey no problem. Besides, you were blocking out most of them anyway...I was getting bored back there. Ha ha.”

I blushed a little and smiled. “Ha, thanks. Besides, no one gets past you anyway. You’ll probably have 10 shutout games this year...again.”

Then it was his turn to blush. “Aw, thanks man. Hey, let’s get this run done quick so we can go.”

“Oh yeah, let’s go. This shouldn’t take long.”

“Yeah well maybe not for you, but I’m not used to running around,” he chuckled as we started running. “Besides, we’ll be waiting for Eric and Paul since they’re coming with...and you know how slow they are.”

I let out a little sigh as we ran along. “Yeah I know...I know they can run fast. I mean they intercept people like fucking missiles in games, but they just don’t...”

“Try?”

“Yeah.”

“Heh, yeah I know. Hey actually they’re right there, let’s pass ‘em. Maybe we can taunt them into running faster.”

“Sure let’s give it a shot.” We ran up behind Eric and Paul, who were leisurely running and chatting at a relatively slow pace. Jason suddenly sped up a bit and smacked Eric upside the head as we passed them.

“Oh you are so dead Coleson!” Eric yelled as he started to chase Jason down. Paul and I both laughed at them and sped up to try and keep up with the cat and mouse chase.

“So Chris, are you joining us today?” Paul asked as we started catching up to Jason and Eric, who were slowing as they started to get winded.

“Uh, yeah, Jason talked me into it.”

“Ah, cool. I hope you don’t think we’re so bad that you don’t wanna hang out with us.”

“No, that’s not it. Jeez why does everyone think I have a problem with them?”

“Well we have invited you a few times and you always blew us off.”

“Yeah, I’m sorry, I was just busy with schoolwork and stuff. I didn’t mean anything by it.”

“Haha, nah it’s cool. We’re just glad you finally decided to come out of your shell a little. Jason’s been trying to get you to actually talk for a little while.”

That made me wonder a little bit. I couldn’t imagine why Jason, or anyone for that matter, would put forth that much effort on me.

“Eh, I just hope you guys don’t find out how much of a complete loser I am.” Self-deriding was the most frequent defense mechanism for me.

“Come on now. You’re one of the best mids we’ve got and you actually do well in school. Actually spending time studying doesn’t make you a loser.”

“I hope so...although I’m getting pretty fed up with studying all the time anyway.”

“Eh, you should just come chill with us after practice some days. We do try to study too...but it just doesn’t get too far. Haha.”

Jason and Eric made a bit of a dash at the end to get finished as Johnson tallied off people. Johnson was an ok guy, but he was a bit of a suck up to Coach Matthews, so I didn’t really have the best relationship with him since he tended to share the coach’s opinions on people. Paul and I sprinted the last few dozen feet past Johnson, who hardly glanced, and sort of in unison, we kept running past Jason and Eric, who had slowed down to catch their breath, towards the field house.

“GUYS!! WAIT UP!!” Jason yelled as he tried somewhat tiredly to catch up.

My dread started to build up again as we entered the locker room. Not everyone showered at school, but a lot did. I usually didn’t given my paranoia of becoming aroused around all the hot naked men, but today was a bit different. Since we’d be going to hang out, I wouldn’t really have a chance to go home to shower up, so I realized I would have to do it there... Also, it had just occurred to me that I didn’t have a towel and the school didn’t really provide any most days.

“Hey Chris, you can borrow one of my towels, I know you usually don’t shower here,” Jason said as he offered me a spare towel.

“Oh, thanks Jason. I was just about to ask.”

“Heh, yeah I saw the confused look. Don’t worry, I gotcha covered man.” Jason winked at me and I felt a shudder go through me from top to bottom...especially the middle. He turned around and stripped completely practically right in front of me...I thought I might lose it right there. I’d seen most of his body before, but I never really stuck around long enough to see him go shower. Most of the guys on the team knew each other, so modesty wasn’t really an issue. Every once in a while I’d even here guys talking about sex and even on occasion comparing dick sizes...boys. As Jason bent over to get his shorts completely off, I was greeted with a picture perfect view of his ass...which was beautiful by the way. The guy had no fat or excess anything on him...it was all just perfect skin and muscle. I averted my gaze as soon as I regained some of my voluntary control and not a moment too soon as he turned around to head to the shower. I caught a fleeting glimpse of his very nicely proportioned cock as he walked away. I closed my eyes for a second to try and collect myself and exert whatever self control I had as I stripped down myself to follow him in. I figured I could get away with a 1-2 minute shower since practice wasn’t that long. The less time I spent in there the better. As I stepped into the shower, practically staring at my feet to keep from noticing all the hot bodies around me, I noticed the only free showerhead was next to Jason...of course it was, why would God let me off that easy? I took a deep breath and headed in and turned on the head as hot as I could stand...which is pretty hot. I was subconsciously hoping some of the steam would fog up the place and obscure some views. As I stepped into the spray with my eyes closed, I tried to focus on not getting hard right there and then. However, my curiosity was against me and I snuck a few peeks of Jason next to me. He was obviously enjoying the hot shower as he had his eyes closed under the spray, letting out occasional sighs of relaxation. As discretely as I could manage, I gave him an up and down look a couple times when his eyes were closed. He was stunning. The water streaming over him just made him look so incredibly hot. Also, I started to notice his face more than usual. He was quite striking, with nice smooth features and short dark brown hair. He always wore it spiked up in a bit of a mess like me, but I couldn’t help thinking he wore it so much better than I did. One of those, I don’t care, but it looks great anyway hairstyles...god I was practically drooling. Just then, he opened his eyes and I turned away and kept my back to him as much as possible. I was a bit on the hard side and was mentally willing it down as much as I could. Then Jason walked by on his way out and gave me a bit of a look over in a very nonchalant way. I got very nervous very quickly.

“Hey, well it looks like what they say about Asians isn’t all true. Haha,” Jason laughed as he stopped in front of me.

A little bit confused, I gave him an “uh, wha?”

“Your dick dude, looks like you got a few of the good genes.”

I blushed uncontrollably and he just laughed a little. “Dude, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. Just be glad you’re not one of the pencil dicks like some of the other guys!”

I guess I was a bit on the blessed size, with a relatively good sized dick at about 6” with what I had hoped was a good proportional fit to my body. “Um, yeah I guess so. Heh.”

Thank god I was only about half hard so it wasn’t completely embarrassing or telling. Jason turned and walked out and I followed a few seconds after first breathing a sigh of relief as I turned off the shower and toweled off. I got dressed in my street clothes as quickly as I could and adamantly averted my eyes from Jason. As I was pulling on my shoes, he came up to me.

“Hey, about ready?”

“Yup, where are Eric and Paul?”

“Right here,” Paul chimed in as the two walked over to me and Jason.

“Alright let’s get going. I’m hungry too, how bout you guys?” Eric chimed in. We all agreed on the hunger front, so we decided to grab a bite nearby before heading into town to hang out. We settled on a little café near school. After sitting down and deciding on food, we gave our orders to a waiter and started talking. The conversation was actually nice and relaxed with the subject matter bouncing around a bit from soccer to school to girls to current events and even a bit on politics...thankfully they were all anti-Bush...YAY! We put the conversation on hold as our food arrived and we all voraciously attacked...teenaged boys, the food didn’t stand a chance. Within 15 minutes, we had all polished off our food and were basking in semi-food comas. After managing to stand up, we split the bill and decided to go downtown and hit the mall at Copley Place for a bit. We walked to the T station and started the roughly 30 minute commute into downtown Boston. I was mostly quiet on the ride as Eric and Jason chatted a little and Paul napped in his seat. As we were crossing the bridge into Boston, I got a call on my cell from Justin.

“Hey J.”

“Hey Ace, what’s going on?”

“Nothing, I’m just on the T.”

“Please tell me you’re not heading home.”

“Heh, actually I’m heading over to Copley with a few of the guys from the team.”

“REALLY??! YES! I am so proud of you!”

I couldn’t help but roll my eyes, even though he couldn’t see it. “Look, Jason invited me and I didn’t think blowing him off was very nice. Besides, we had a short practice today and I have no homework.”

“Still, big step for you.”

“Yeah, whatever. So what are you doing?”

“Eh, I just left Katie’s.”

“Already? I thought you two would be doing it until the cows came home.”

“Heh, well we were fooling around and making out for a while, but I think she’s PMSing or something cause she started to get all bitchy, so I just left. I’m not in the mood to deal with her shit right now.”

“Haha, good for you. So what are you doing then?”

“Forget it Chris, I’m not gonna come with you. You’ll just have to play nice and hang out with your friends there.”

“Who said I was gonna ask you to come?”

“Then tell me you weren’t going to.”

“...Fine, so I was going to ask. Is that so wrong?”

“No, but you don’t need to have me around. Just go have some fun, ok? I’ll see you when you get home.”

“Heh, alright, I’ll see you later.”

“You better. Later Ace.” With that he hung up. We had just pulled into a station and Jason came and sat down next to me after the seat next to me got vacated.

“So who was that?”

“Huh? Oh that was just Justin checking up on me.”

“Ha! Yeah I heard you guys are like attached at the hip most of the time.”

“Heh, well it’s not permanent or anything, the doctors told us the operation was a complete success,” I let out with as much sarcasm as I could muster.

“Haha. Yeah well, I just heard you two were really close.”

“Yeah, we’ve been friends since we were like six.”

“Oh wow. Oh yeah, I think Katie mentioned that once. You know his girlfriend right?”

“Yeah...I hope you don’t buy everything she says...”

“Oh god no. That bitch is crazy.”

“Haha. I thought you two were friends or something.”

“Oh we are, and as her friend I can say with complete honesty that’s she’s a cunt.”

I about keeled over laughing. I was starting to love this guy. “Yeah those are my thoughts exactly, but I try to be as civil as possible around her for Justin.”

“Heh, you must really be close if you put up with her for him. I don’t know if I could manage that.”

“I try...it doesn’t always work, but I try.”

“Yeah me too. I’ve only met Justin like once I think. He seems cool.”

“He’s great. He’s also probably one of the only reasons I’m sane.”

“What do you mean?”

“He just has always been there for me. Kinda looked out for me and stuff when we were growing up. I didn’t exactly have the best childhood.”

“Oh I see. I didn’t mean to pry too much. I mean hell, this is the most I’ve ever talked to you.”

“Nah, it’s ok, really. By the way, I really appreciate you inviting me along. I know I’m not exactly the friendliest guy.”

“Nah man, I always thought you were a cool. I just always thought that maybe you didn’t know anyone and were a bit too shy to just jump in. I was lucky I already knew a few people on the team, otherwise I probably wouldn’t talk to anyone at soccer either.”

“Thanks Jason.” We chatted a bit more about random stuff as we transferred trains and finally got to Copley. The group seemed to go into cruising mode through the place, making stops at a few different stores for varying periods of time. I found a couple things that I liked and since I really needed some new clothes anyway, I got them. Eric and Paul decided to wander into A&F, which really wasn’t a store I was interested in. It suited them well enough, so I couldn’t blame them, but I just didn’t like anything in there.

“Hey you guys go ahead, I wanted to head up to Gap anyway. Wanna come Chris?” Jason asked.

“Oh, sure.”

“Alright, we’ll catch up with you guys in a bit. Remember we were gonna catch the movie in an hour.” With that we separated and Jason and I headed to Gap. We kept talking as we walked through the mall. I couldn’t really help but enjoy it. We just talked about everything. It turned out that we had a lot of the same interests, like biology, ancient history and he even liked biking. At some point we decided that we should bring out our bikes and just go around the city for fun. Talking to him was just almost too easy and I just got lost in the conversation. I had never really gone in so deep so quickly with anyone besides Justin before. In a lot of ways it was nice to get to know someone new. But at the same time, we sorta clicked in a way that made it seem like we already knew each other well. Before we knew it, an hour had passed and Jason got a call on his cell. Eric and Paul were waiting at the theatre in the mall, so we hustled on over to meet them. We bought our tickets and headed in to see the movie. It was ok and kept us all interested enough to keep from leaving or chatting during the movie. Afterwards we were all a bit tired, so we decided to head on home. On the T ride back, Eric and Paul were going through clothes and CDs they’d gotten like kids at Christmas, while Jason and I just talked more. Before I knew it, my station was coming up. I gathered up my stuff and was about to say goodbye when Jason stood up too.

“Oh, so I guess you live at Quincy Center too, huh?” Jason asked.

“Oh...uh yeah. My house is like two blocks from the station.”

“Ah, cool. I’m about a half mile off.”

“Oh. Guess it’s kinda weird we’ve never run into each other here before.”

“Haha, yeah it is. I head into school early cause I work at the library right before school starts every morning.”

“Oh. That must suck getting up that early.”

“Heh, yeah kinda, but the T isn’t as crowded then and the work is really easy.” As we pulled into the station, we said our goodbyes to Eric and Paul as they lived further down the line. They both said it was great hanging out and I should tag along more often. I thanked them for that and Jason and I headed out. It was dark already as we made it out of the station and started walking towards the residential blocks. Our conversation died down a little as we were both yawning and eager to get home. As we approached my house, I pointed it out to Jason.

“Oh cool. I’ve passed this so many times. I can’t believe I’ve never seen you going by.”

“Yeah I know. I guess the world is against us, huh? Haha.”

“Heh, yeah well, we’ll show it. So hey, I’ll catch you at school and practice tomorrow. We definitely need to go biking though. I keep trying to drag Eric or Paul along, but they’re worthless on wheels.”

“Ha. Yeah we should. We’ll figure it out later. Alright, well g’night Jason. Thanks again for inviting me along.”

“Hey I’m glad you finally decided to take me up on it. See I’m not so bad right? Haha.”

“Heh, actually there was one thing...you kinda walked around all day with your fly open.”

“WHAT?!” Jason exclaimed as he quickly checked himself.

“HA HA! GOT YA!” Jason quickly realized he was duped and smacked himself in the face for falling for it.

“Oh yeah you think you’re funny don’t you!” With that he lunged and put me in a headlock and we playfully tussled around a little. We both tired out quickly and he let up. “Alright man, I gotta get home. See you tomorrow!”

“Yup later Jason.”

“Oh yeah, you can call me Jay or Jase. Two syllables take too long. Haha.”

“Ha. Ok Jase, later.” He walked off down the street as I went inside. I really did have a great time. It actually amazed me. I’d never had that much fun doing anything...at least not without Justin around. I also breathed a sigh of relief as Jase didn’t show any signs of noticing me checking him out...all afternoon. I was quite surprised how taken I was with him already. “Fuck it, he’s straight Chris. Don’t let it get to your head,” I thought to myself as I entered my house. The place was dark as usual. My mom worked late a lot and got home after me most of the time, no matter how late I stayed out. She loved her job and was great at it...lawyers...but that didn’t leave much time at home. On most levels, that was ok with me, but on occasion it would have been nice to come home and not be the only one there. We did tons of cooking on the weekends so we both could survive without cooking during the week since we both got home relatively late. I rummaged a bit through the fridge and decided on some beef stew I had made. I really loved cooking and was told I had a knack for it, but I was usually too drained during the week for it. I noticed that there seemed to be one less beef stew tupperware in the fridge than I made the day before, but I just dismissed it. I heated up my food and proceeded to my room so I could unwind and eat...in front of my computer as always. As I neared my room, I noticed the lights were on and I could smell a nice savory aroma from inside. I sighed as I opened the door to find Justin asleep on my bed with an empty bowl not far off. I set my bag and food down and proceeded to jump on Justin, who awoke with a fright.

“GAH!! God Chris what the fuck?!”

“Nice to see you too sleeping beauty.”

“Haha, yeah I guess I dozed off. By the way, dude, you need to cook for me more often.”

“Heh, I thought I already fed you enough as it is.”

“Ha, well you know my mom keeps asking for you to teach her how to make some stuff.”

“Whatever. I should just go over to your place and cook there. Might save me from the huge grocery bill since food disappears around here so fast,” I said giving him a grin.

“What can I say? I’m a growing boy.” I chuckled at him and sat down to eat myself. “Soooo...how’d it go??”

“What?”

“Don’t play dumb with me Ace. Did you manage to have some fun or did you just sit there like no one was around?”

“For your information, I had a great time. Got food, went to Copley, did some shopping, watched a movie... Jase and I got to talking a lot too. He’s a cool guy.” More than cool really...I had to fight my urge to jump him half the time.

“HA! See I told you. Now are you gonna do this more often or is this all I can expect?”

“Much to my surprise, the guys are actually really great. Jase and I are actually gonna go biking sometime too since Eric and Paul aren’t into it. Also since I can never convince you to come with, it may be good to have someone to bike with.”

“That’s great! I knew you could do it!” With that he grabbed me in a big hug and rustled my hair. I tried to take in the moment as long as possible with Justin’s strong arms around me. I wished that feeling would never end. But of course, soon enough, it did as he pulled off of me and returned to his comfortable spot on my bed.

“So you’re staying here tonight I’m guessing.”

Yawning, Justin replied, “yeah I guess so. Besides Scotty is having some friend over for a project or some shit like that and they keep bugging me. Mom already suggested that I just camp out over here since he’s staying over.”

Justin staying over or vice versa was nothing new, but it was always special for me. My bed was queen size and so was his, so there was always ample room. We’d become accustom to sharing a bed since we were about eight and despite any sexuality issues that we became aware of growing up, he apparently never gave a moment’s thought to the idea that sleeping with another guy would be gay...at least with me. I was thankful that he never brought it up as that would probably lead me to lying about how I felt about the subject. Justin had a knack for telling when I was lying, but luckily he wasn’t able to pick up on everything if I told the truth while withholding a few things.

“Actually I’m gonna grab a shower quick,” he said as he ran over to my dresser. We both had a few drawers for each other with spare clothes and such. He grabbed a few things and dashed into the bathroom. I loved the way my house was designed. My mom and I both had “suites” in that we both had relatively large rooms with our own bathrooms attached. The only bathroom that was accessible without going into a bedroom was the one downstairs. It was nice having some degree of privacy in that I could shut my door and not have to go down the hall or something to take a piss.

As Justin started up his shower, my mind wandered in with him. We’d seen each other naked plenty of times and oddly enough, we were also used to seeing each other with hardons, so it wasn’t even an issue if one of us popped a boner around the other. I guess it was just how comfortable we were with each other. No wonder I didn’t want any other friends. Who wouldn’t want to spend time with the one person you don’t have to even think about being uncomfortable around? I had a nice mental image of Justin in my head. I knew every inch of him from head to toe...and there was a lot to picture. As my mind drifted to his beautiful body under the spray of the shower just 10 feet from me, I started to get hard. Justin and I both liked taking long showers, so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to just relieve myself from the tension I’d managed to build up that day. I stripped down and freed my inhibitions as I my mind danced between images of Justin and Jase. It wasn’t long before I was gripped with a very satisfying orgasm.

I cleaned myself up and just put my boxer briefs back on as I heard Justin finishing up his shower. He came out shortly after, toweled off and in his boxers. I took a brief moment to bask in his hotness, before walking past him to take a shower myself. We had our routines for preparing for bed and it was all rhythm from there. I unwound in the shower and let the hot water take away some of the soreness I had built up in my muscles. I finished cleaning up and took care of my usual nighttime regimen. I stepped back into my bedroom to hear my cell phone ringing. Justin was already in bed and passed out. The boy was such a sound sleeper. I picked up and it was my mom. She told me that she’d be staying at a hotel near the office again tonight...she did this often since she worked a ways from home in downtown and she wasn’t the most confident night driver. She proceeded with the usual motherly checkups: did I eat, did I do my homework, how was practice, etc... I told her Justin was over and that we were crashing, so I told her I loved her and bid her good night. After I hung up, I checked my email quickly and with nothing pressing there, I shut off the lights and climbed into bed. I scooted close to Justin and covered up. As if by instinct, he shifted towards me and put his arm around mine, practically spooning me. I sighed at the contact and snuggled a little into him. It was a position we were used to. Whenever I would have a bad experience with my father, we’d sleep together and he’d always hold me to make sure I felt safe. I treasured that. Feeling content in the warmth of Justin’s arms, I let my mind drift off as I passed out. I can remember thinking that from where I was standing, it had been a good day.

Copyright © 2011 kanseiji; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..