Jump to content
    kbois
  • Author
  • 4,007 Words
  • 4,800 Views
  • 28 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

When Opportunity Knocks - 4. Chapter 4

Time to get the ball rolling with these two....

Kyle checked his face in his rearview mirror. He and Jett had decided to take advantage of the weather and squeeze in a barbeque before it got too cold to eat outside. The weekend weather turned out to be a perfect. A cold front that had been expected stalled a few hundred miles north and the temperatures climbed to the upper 70s with little to no breeze. Indian Summer weather, probably the last really warm temperatures that they would see until next spring. Jett had invited him and Rosie over and mentioned that his neighbor Kim might join them for dinner.

Kyle’s week had been busy. Jett’s lunchtime visit had been a highlight. They had managed to text or talk every day, but it was good to see him in person.

Kyle grabbed the bottle of apple moonshine from the passenger seat, opened his door, then opened the back to untether Rosie. Her tail was wagging a mile a minute. Together they climbed the front steps leading to Jett’s front door. The door was open, the storm door still held it’s summer screen to let in fresh air. He rang the bell and Jett’s voice immediately holleredn “Come in!”

Kyle and Rosie let themselves in and Jett appeared at the farther end of the house, stepping through the sliding glass door from the deck. They met in the middle of Jett’s living room and Kyle felt himself engulfed in Jett’s larger body, arms wrapping themselves around his back and hugging him close. His nose immediately inhaled and processed the unique scent Jett carried with him. Damn this guy was tall. Kyle stood at an even six feet and Jett towered a good six inches above him. Kyle couldn’t help but wonder if the rest of him was proportionally large too. It had been too hard to tell from the brief meeting of the groins through their clothes.

Jett’s lips against his were soft and inviting. Addicting even.

"Hi,”. Kyle said after Jett let him up for air. He held up the bottle of apple moonshine. “I come bearing gifts.”

“Ooooh, nice! Jett's eyes brightened. I’ve never had this before. Straight or with a mixer?”

“I like it with ginger ale, but it’s good straight too, it’s got a little bite. Would probably be deadly with Fireball or cinnamon Schnapps.”

Jett clasped his hands against his chest dramatically, “A man after my own heart!”

Kyle laughed and leaned up to kiss Jett again, thereby shutting him up.

Jett took the bottle from Kyle, “I happen to have ginger ale and Fireball, so let’s mix them up and see what happens.” He wagged his eyebrows up and down as he led Kyle into the kitchen. There was a salad already made sitting on the counter. Kyle swiped a cherry tomato and popped it into his mouth as Jett reached in a cupboard for two insulated tumblers. He opened the moonshine while Jett got the ginger ale from the fridge and took out a large plastic container with steaks that he had marinated and set it aside. He got the Fireball from the counter where Jett had a bar set up. Together they mixed the ingredients into each tumbler and took a sip. Success. That was pretty damn good.

Jett stood by the sliding door “C’mon outside. We can chat for a bit before I put the steaks on. The potatoes need another fifteen minutes or so. Kim’s bringing out some munchies.” Jett told him.

Kyle was impressed with the backyard. The lawn was well kept and nicely landscaped. The chainlink fence afforded a beautiful view of the large meadow behind them and the forest beyond. Jett’s home was on the right and Kim’s was on the left. The deck was the length of both homes and stretched out about fifteen feet. An outdoor table that could seat six was on Jett’s side of the deck along with a monster grill. Kim’s side had a nice sitting area, a wicker loveseat and four wicker chairs with thick cushions surrounding a propane fueled fire pit.

Kyle had just enough time to process that information before Kim’s slider opened and a streak of black fur flew past him. The streak shot off the top step of the deck and landed on the grass with a thud. He tumbled over, ass over tea kettle, got up, shook himself off and proceeded to lead a chorus of greeting barks with Rosie and Bruce.

Kyle’s laughter was joined by the arrival of a pretty lady who must be Kim. She shook her head and rolled her eyes at Tater's antics as he did his doggy thing with Rosie.

Jett came over and introduced them. When Kyle looked directly at Kim it was as if a flicker of shock crossed her face before she schooled her expression. She looked familiar, but he couldn’t quite put a finger on it. He wondered if she had ever taken Tater to his clinic and seen one of the other vets.

“Have we met before?" He asked. "You look familiar.”

“I don’t think so. You may have seen me at your clinic. I took Tater there last year for his shots. He’s not due for another couple of months so I haven’t been in there since,” Kim replied, her voice seemingly tight.

“That must be it,” Kyle replied as he took a tray of cheese and crackers from her and set them on the table. “It’s nice to meet you.”

“Thanks, you too", she said.. "Jett’s had nothing but good things to say about you."

Jett blushed and handed Kim a smaller tumbler of the cinnamon apple ginger ale for her to try. She took a sip and gave it a thumbs up.

They sat at the table and helped themselves to the array of crackers, cheese, chips and salsa that Kim had fixed. The cheese was a super sharp white cheddar, one of Kyle’s favorites.

“How’d you know extra sharp cheddar is my favorite?” Kyle asked as he popped a bite into his mouth, letting the flavor spread across his taste buds.

Kim looked at him with a look he couldn’t decipher before answering, “Just a lucky guess. So Kyle, tell me about yourself?”

Kyle gave her a brief rundown of his family. He skirted the finer details. There were issues that had come up during this past year that he was still sorting through and were a sore subject. Jett sat next to him with his arm along the back of his chair, his fingertips brushing the short hair at the nape of his neck.

Kyle instantly missed the touch when Jett got up to put the steaks on the grill. He and Kim kept talking, mostly about animals, especially dogs. Kim mentioned that she illustrated a series of kids' books starring a dog named Lucy.

“Wait! Do you mean the ‘Lucy and the Monsters’ series?” Kyle asked incredulously.

Kim smiled modestly, “The very same."

“We have the whole set in our waiting room. My best friend and I used to read them to his little cousin when we babysat. It’s a great series! You really drew all the pictures? That’s amazing. You have some serious talent.” he complimented.

“Thanks. Joyce makes it easy with how she writes. I can actually see the story in my head as it unfolds, so drawing it comes naturally.”

Lucy and the Monsters were a series of stories about a dog and the baby monsters that one of her boys brought home from karate lessons. The first book explained how Adam found some baby monsters under the chairs in the waiting area of his big brother Scott’s karate school. He gave them to his mom to put in her purse to bring home. Of course only really little kids and dogs could see the baby monsters. The series followed Lucy as she tried her best to keep the baby monsters from getting into trouble, sometimes taking the blame for their antics. The books were funny and addressed behavior issues on a level that preschool kids could understand. Kim had brought Lucy the beagle to life and along with Joyce’s words created a world from a dog’s point of view.

Jett’s arm was once again along the back of his chair, his fingers brushing Kyle’s neck. Somewhat distracting, yet comfortable at the same time. Kyle wasn’t used to being shown affection like that from a boyfriend. Mike had been a taker, not a giver. Jett’s knee was pressed up against his and Kyle slid his hand over to cover it, giving it a gentle squeeze. As much as he’d love to move his hand higher, it wasn’t the time nor the place.

Reluctantly, he soon had to let go so that Jett could take the steaks and potatoes off of the grill. Kyle went inside and grabbed the salad and a tray with condiments and toppings for the grilled baked potatoes. Kim had followed him and she quickly refilled their beverages.

The steaks smelled delicious. Grilled food always did. Kyle grabbed a foil wrapped potato, careful not to burn his fingers as he peeled the foil from it. He proceeded to load his potato with nearly everything offered. Butter, sour cream, bacon crumbles, scallions, chives and shredded cheese. He set it to the side to cool off a little and to let the cheese melt. He smiled at Jett as they exchanged the salad and condiments.

The food was even better than it smelled. Kyle really liked Kim, even though she seemed a little reserved. He figured that she was the type of person who didn’t open up unless she knew you well. Their dinner conversation flowed freely in between bites of food. It was easy for Kyle to see the friendship between Jett and Kim. They teased each other just like he and his sister did. The dogs had finally tired themselves out enough that they were content lying near each other on the grass.

After they had cleaned up Kim opened a bottle of wine and they settled down around the fire pit as the evening air grew cool. Jett plunked himself down on the loveseat, one long leg sprawled along the back, the other staying on the ground. Kyle felt himself falling as Jett grabbed his waist and pulled him down in front of him. Kyle shifted a bit so that he could put his feet up on a footstool and leaned back against Jett’s wide, firm chest.

“So Kim, did you grow up here in Maryland?” Kyle asked when everyone was comfortable.

“Ummm, no. I actually grew up in Connecticut. I moved here in the late 90’s for a job opportunity and just never left. I haven’t been back since.”

“Do you still have family there?” Kyle wondered.

“No, my parents moved to Arizona a couple of years after I moved here and my brother has moved several times for his job over the years. He’s in Colorado now, I think. I see them occasionally, but we’re not super close anymore, we all just sort of drifted in different directions," she confessed.

“That’s too bad,” Jett frowned. “I can’t imagine drifting apart from my family. It’s bad enough we haven’t seen Bo in so long. I’m really hoping his leave doesn’t fall through. It’s happened before.”

“Yeah, my sister and I have gotten closer this year. We, um, found out some stuff that kinda threw us for a loop and it’s been awkward to say the least.” Kyle admitted.

Jett knew that his family was a sensitive topic and Kyle was grateful when he changed the subject. “Hey, why don’t we plan a party for the weekend between Christmas and New Years? It can be a sort of ‘welcome home’ for Bo and your friend, Noah. If he doesn’t make it then it can be a pity party. Kim, you’ve met all of my family except Bo at some point and we can make it more of an open house type deal so people don’t feel obligated to stay.”

Kim smiled. Jett was a social creature and by reason of association, he forced her to be included even though she was more of a stay-at-home type. Kyle could see the moment that her brain gave in and she capitulated to Jett’s enthusiasm.

“Fine, but don’t expect a huge guest list from me. I have like two friends, you and Joyce.” she said, caving in.

“Three. You now have three friends.” Kyle shot her his most annoying grin. He knew he had won her over when she tossed one of Rosie’s chew toys that had been on the deck next to her chair at his head. He caught it easily and he and Jett laughed, the rumble from Jett’s body vibrating through his.

“OK guys, thank you for dinner. I had fun, but I’ve got some reading to catch up on and Joyce has been tossing some more ideas around so I have to see what kind of trouble she has planned for Lucy the beagle. Enjoy the rest of your night and Kyle, don’t be a stranger, it was great meeting you and Jett’s a lucky guy,” Kim said.

“That I am,” Jett agreed, kissing the side of Kyle’s head. “Good night Kim.”

“Good night,” Kyle parroted.

Kim lucked out, Tater must’ve been really tired from romping with Bruce and Rosie. He came plodding up the steps and sleepily followed her into their home.

Jett pulled Kyle up close. Kyle could feel his warm breath on the side of his face. “Kim is really nice. You’ve got a great neighbor and friend here.

“She is great. I know she liked you too. She’ll open up more. It took her a few weeks before she loosened up with me,” Jett admitted.

They laid there for a while longer and watched as the moon rose over the horizon. Not quite full, that was still a few days away, it was still bright and cast its soft light over both of them. They stayed cuddled up, sharing kisses and talking until the air cooled enough that they were both feeling the chill.

Kyle sat up and stretched, “I should probably get going. It’s getting late."

Jett looked at him, his blue eyes looking silvery in the moonlight. “Or you could stay here. I mean, if you want to. We don’t have to do anything. I’m still good with taking things slow.”

Kyle was thankful that it wasn’t bright enough for Jett to see the blush that he knew was creeping up his cheeks. “I'd like to stay, and maybe, um, move things along just a little bit?”

Jett snickered, “I think you’ll be happy to discover that there ain’t nothing little about my bits.”

Kyle let out a snort. Christ, he really liked Jett’s sense of humor. He also liked how he could feel Jett’s ‘little bit’ making itself known against his lower back which was still wedged between Jett’s long legs.

Jett called Bruce, and Rosie automatically followed. Once inside, Jett grabbed an old comforter and folded it up, creating a makeshift bed for Rosie which he placed next to Bruce’s crate. Kyle didn’t have the heart to tell him that Rosie usually slept on the end of his bed. She’d survive. She has Bruce to keep her company.

Jett made sure his doors were locked and Kyle washed the glasses that they had used for the wine and set them in the drying rack. He dried his hands and when he turned around Jett was leaning against a doorway off his living room. One broad shoulder was propped against the frame, his arms folded across his chest and one foot was crossed over the other. Kyle swallowed hard when Jett crooked one finger toward him in a come hither’ gesture. He didn’t remember his feet moving, but he found himself standing in front of Jett in the doorway of his bedroom.

The room was large, a California king the only size bed that Jett could comfortably fit his long frame in. The headboard was solid from what Kyle could see. The only light came from the open blinds on the two windows. Moonlight spilled through, giving the room an otherworldly glow.

Kyle felt himself pulled up against Jett’s firm bulk and heard him whisper “Tell me if it gets to be too much. I can’t keep my hands off you any longer.”

With those words Kyle felt himself become immersed in Jett. Immersed in his arms, immersed in his scent and immersed in his taste as the man’s lip claimed ownership of his. Kyle had always loved it when another man took the lead. There was something about being claimed and marked that lit every fire within him. It had been a long while since that had happened and Kyle was immediately swept into a raging river of pheromones and testosterone. Best of all, it felt good. It felt right.

Fuck. When did he lose his shirt and how did he not know that Jett’s chest was a broad expanse of muscle and chest hair? Borderline bear, depending on who was asked. His back, however, was smooth, a soft patch of fur nestled in the hollow of his lower back, just above the waistband of his jeans, Kyle discovered as he gave his hands free rein to explore. Jett certainly wasn’t complaining.

He was definitely more aware when he felt Jett’s hands on the buttons of his jeans and one by one those buttons were popped open. His cock gave a happy lurch and a soft groan escaped, managing to work its way past Jett’s tongue that was still trying to establish citizenship in his mouth. The next thing Kyle knew was that he was flat on his back in just his black boxer briefs with a totally naked Jett half covering him and continuing to set up housekeeping somewhere near the intersection of tonsils and uvula. Kyle had never been so thoroughly kissed in his life.

Jett finally came up for air, “Are you alright?”

“More than alright.” Kyle confessed. “You are by far the best kisser I have ever come across.”

“Good. There’s a lot more where that came from. You are by far the best kissee that I have ever come across,” Jett teased. “I could do this all night with you.”

“Is that a challenge or a threat?”

“A promise.” Jett once more claimed ownership of Kyle’s lips and Kyle welcomed the invasion.

Jett drove him nearly insane. Kisses and soft touches went on for what seemed like hours. He had no sense of time. All he knew was that they spent forever exploring each other, smooth skin, firm ridges of muscle, coarse hair, nothing was off limits. Kyle loved running the just the pads of his fingertips lightly along Jett’s back. He was proud that he was the cause of the shivers and goosebumps that Jett’s body created. Jett’s body seemed to go on forever. Long limbs, miles of skin to explore. He wanted it all. He didn’t want to wait.

Kyle broke their kiss, needing more. He needed so much more. He surprised himself when he took the initiative back and slid down Jett’s body and buried his face in the man’s crotch. The scent was pure male, pure Jett. Kyle looked up and locked his eyes on Jett’s and then swallowed down as much as he could. It had been a while since he had done this and Jett was definitely bigger than his ex. Kyle would need to brush up on his deep throating skills, but for now he was happy that he could manage three-quarters of Jett’s seven inch cock. Jett seemed to enjoy it if the loud groan he just let out was any indication. He grasped the base at the same time he felt Jett’s fingers knit themselves in his short hair.

Jett tasted just as amazing as he smelled, the tip leaking out salty sweet fluid as Kyle worked his mouth, tongue and suction and his own saliva added to the pleasurable sensations.

Jett writhed beneath him, his hips pumping back and forth, chasing the release that was building up. Kyle could feel the pulses under Jett’s skin and brought his free hand up to tug gently on Jett’s balls.

Jett managed to warn Kyle and he let go of Jett’s dick with a loud pop seconds before he erupted. Warm splats landed on Kyle’s chest and neck as Jett came, shudders rippling across his body.

Kyle had no warning whatsoever when Jett suddenly grabbed him and flipped them over. Jett grabbed Kyle’s knees and pushed them apart, his head descending like an arrow shot directly to the bullseye. Heat. Hot, searing wetness engulfed him and Jett took in nearly all of Kyle’s length. As far as he could tell, they were well matched length wise, Jett was a little bigger when it came to girth.

Kyle didn’t last long. Jett made sure of it. He pulled off seconds before Kyle covered them both with his release. Kyle’s back was arched and the sheets fisted in his grasp as he let loose. He rode out the orgasm and crashed back down on the bed breathing hard. Jett scooted up and pulled him close as the last spasms faded. Kyle managed to half cover Jett’s body with his own.

For several long minutes the only sound was that of their breathing as they enjoyed the haze left behind in their brains. If Jett could bliss him out this much from just a blow job, Kyle couldn’t imagine what would happen when they progressed to anal. Not so long ago that thought would have freaked him out, but now, after experiencing just a smidge of what type of lover Jett was, Kyle wasn’t freaked out at all. He still wasn’t quite ready to go there, but he knew that if things kept progressing the way they were it wouldn’t be long.

“Hey,” Jett said softly. “We need to shower off. You really don’t want to fall asleep covered in come do you?”

“No,” Kyle answered, making no move to get up.

Jett let about two minutes go by before prodding “Kyle, get off me and get your ass in the shower before I start poking your ribs over and over.”

“Don’t you have something else you can poke me with over and over?” Kyle mumbled, his head still buried in Jett’s neck.

Jett growled, as he stuck his pointer finger into Kyle’s side, "Don’t tempt me.”

Kyle squirmed and groaned as he finally rolled over and slid off the bed. He followed Jett into his bathroom and once he was clean, he was grateful that Jett made him get up. Dried come was not pleasurable. What was pleasurable was running his soapy hands all over Jett. The hot water had felt just as good as the hands that washed him. It was nice to have someone who reciprocated the intimate gestures that he gave. Kyle wasn’t used to it. He knew that it was an issue he would need to work on.

Jett was genuine in both his words and actions. Kyle wanted desperately to know that it would last and Jett’s feelings wouldn’t leave him feeling crushed in the end. He also knew that he would have to have a serious conversation with Jett before he let himself get too deeply involved. He could already feel his heart opening up to let the tall, handsome man in.

They dried off, Jett gave him a new toothbrush and it wasn’t long before they were cuddled up in Jett’s huge bed. Kyle was spooned into Jett as he drifted off. He knew he wanted more with this amazing man and he knew that he would have to share more of himself in order to get that, He just hoped his own insecurities didn’t drive Jett away.

I'm sitting at the airport waiting for the plane to start boarding.
Please let me know what you think and I'll respond when I'm back on the ground.
Vacation is almost over ☹
Copyright © 2021 kbois; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 49
  • Love 51
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Thanks for reading! Comments and feedback are always welcome!
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



43 minutes ago, Bft said:

We don’t have either of those drinks on this side of the pond 

Please tell me you at least have some sort of flavored liquor? Scotland or Ireland has to have some sort of flavored whiskey. Right?? I think I need to renew my passport and check it out next year!

  • Like 5
Link to comment
raven1

Posted (edited)

On 6/5/2021 at 5:09 AM, kbois said:

When it comes to back stories I love to blindside y'all. 

Sooooo.... D. None of the above.

Yes kbois, I'm know you get great pleasure each time you blindside us.  Even more when you sit back and read the comments evilly chuckling.  You and Mrsgnomie are notorious for you literary mayhem and love to blindside your readers.  I don't know who is best at it, because you each blame the other for all the ensuing chaos you create. :yes::gikkle:

Now to review the chapter.  It was an excellent cocktail of mystery, a hint of intrigue and smoking hot and heavy s.x!  Thank you.

 

Edited by raven1
  • Like 4
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..