Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,165 Words
  • 1,560 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mr. Anonymous - 11. Release the Endorphins

Chapter 11

Climbing into the back of the cab, they realized they didn’t know their destination. Keeping all personal information from each other while online meant they still didn’t know where the other man lived. All they knew was each other’s name and they were both unbelievably horny.

“Whichever is closer,” Max growled into Percy’s ear, making his heart race.

“I live on Loudoun Street.” Percy dropped his voice to keep the driver from hearing their conversation.

Tapping on the glass, Max shouted to the cabbie, “812 Arcadia,” before turning his attention back to Percy’s ear.

It only took a few minutes for them to reach the apartment building. When Percy reached for his wallet, Max stopped Percy before he could pay the driver and handed the guy enough to cover their fare.

Two flights of stairs and one stubborn door lock later, Max kicked his front door closed and pressed Percy against the solid wood door, capturing his warm lips, as he ran his fingers through Percy’s short black hair.

Percy let out a sudden yelp. The painful cry stopped Max and had him suddenly stumbling away from Percy.

“Oh my God,” Max muttered,“ Did I hurt you?”

Drawing in slow deep breaths, Percy tried to keep the pain out of his eyes, but it was obvious he was hurting when he winced with each new breath. “I should have brought my pain medicine with me. I didn’t think about it since it hasn’t been hurting as bad.”

“I’m sorry that I got so carried away.” Max stepped closer and gently brushed his lips against Percy’s. The stitches tickled Max’s lip.

Percy was suddenly embarrassed. His injuries had started to heal, but they were severe and it would take a few more weeks until he was completely back to normal. “This is probably not how you imagined the evening turning out.”

Max smiled. His eyes sparked in the dim light, making Percy’s heart race. The man was gorgeous.

“Did you know the human body can produce natural painkillers?” Max raised an eyebrow, and continued when Percy didn’t understand his reference. “A release of endorphins will help with your pain, and you know what creates one of the best endorphin rushes? An orgasm.”

Blushing, Percy started to tremble with excitement. “An orgasm? Really?”

Max grinned from ear to ear. “Oh yeah, and as your medical provider, it’s my duty to do everything in my power to eliminate your pain.”

“Well, I guess I have to follow doctor’s orders. I’m your patient, Dr. Parker.”

The apartment was small, making it easy for Max to lead Percy through the darkness, down the hallway, to the apartment’s only bedroom.

Max let go of his hand long enough to turn on the bedside lamp. Percy glanced around the room; it was small yet comfortable. A dark blue comforter was neatly pulled over the big bed. The furniture was familiar from the cock shots Max had sent him. Thoughts of Max’s naked body had Percy lightheaded.

“Let me help you with that,” Max offered as Percy’s fingers struggled with the buttons on his own shirt. With each inch of new skin revealed, Max’s tongue darted out, barely touching Percy’s flesh, but bringing a deep moan from Percy’s throat.

Black hair covered Percy’s chest and curled around his brown nipples. Once the dress shirt was untangled from the sling and hit the floor, Max sucked one of those hard buds into his mouth. Percy threw his head back and gasped. Deep purple bruises marred the rich olive complexion of his skin. Max had promised to relieve his pain, not cause him more.

Percy could tell that Max was being extra careful not to touch the tender areas.

When Max moved from one tight nipple to the other, Percy laced his fingers through the auburn locks, cradling Max’s head to his chest.

Teasing the flesh, Max nibbled his way lower to the thick black trail descended past the waist of Percy’s dress pants. The belt buckle’s sleek metal was warm from being pressed between their bodies. Unfasten, unbutton, unzip…Percy’s pants hung on his hips; it would only take the slightest tug for them to slide to the floor in a pool of dark fabric.

“Max…” Percy growled as Max looked up at him, kneeling on the floor in front of him. His excitement was evident with the erection straining against the dark cotton fabric of his briefs. As a mischievous grin spread to his lips, Max hooked his fingers in the waistband and slowly slid them down Percy’s body, gently scrapping his nails along Percy’s skin the lower he went.

Percy’s breathing hitched. “Max…I can’t…I don’t think I can…hold back…” His words were rushed between desperate gasps for air.

“Don’t try to fight it, babe, just let go.” Max said.

Percy stepped back until his trembling legs were stopped when they bumped the side of the bed. It was the perfect height. Max watched him ease his way to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. Percy sat and waited. Still fully clothed and on his knees, Max fumbled to remove his own clothes. It only took him seconds to toss his shirt to the side, followed by his pants, underwear, and socks.

When Max looked up, desire shimmered in his emerald eyes. Percy’s heart thundered when Max crawled across the floor, on his hands and knees, moving closer until he was hovering between Percy’s legs.

Starting at his calves, Max’s touch sent electric shocks along Percy’s skin as his warm fingers inched their way up. They rubbed his knees and thighs before cupping his balls in his palm.

They were heavy. Max growled as he squeezed them between his fingers. Short, silky black hair curled around Max’s fingers. Percy moaned and pressed his hips forward, loving the feel of Max’s touch.

Max released his balls and then leaned in. Hot breath skimmed over Percy’s cock. He was beyond speech when Max licked the sticky drops of pre-cum dripping down his swollen shaft. His cock was thick with two distinct veins bulging at the sides. Max reached the purple cap still oozing from the center, and swirled the sweet liquid with his tongue, making Percy buck.

Max leaned in for more. Rolling his lips over the head, he slid the fat dick into his mouth. Head tossed back, eyes closed, wet lips parted, Percy enjoyed every caress of Max’s glorious mouth.

“Oh God!” Percy cried, twisting at the bedspread as Max sucked his cock in and out of his mouth. Max pressed his lips to the base then lavished the underside of the shaft as he worked his lips back up to the tip again. Each stroke had Percy trembling, ready to explode.

Max moaned around the swollen cock, unexpectedly sending Percy over the edge.

Waves of hot cum shot down Max’s throat, rich and thick. He was careful not to spill a delicious drop as he slowed his rhythm, but still continued to slide the hot flesh in and out of his mouth.

Waiting until the trembling had subsided, Max released Percy from his mouth, which brought a shiver as the cool apartment air engulfed his soaked cock. Wagging his eyebrows, Max smiled at Percy from between his long legs. “You should already be feeling the first rush of endorphins by now,” Max said as he slowly made his way up Percy’s body.

Percy realized he was right, his pain had subsided. He also noticed the erection bouncing between Max’s legs. The tattoos on his hips were intriguing, but all he could focus on was that beautiful cock teasing him, just inches away.

“Jeez, Max.” He suddenly felt guilty for cumming before Max for the second time. Just like the other night online, Max was more than happy to pleasure Percy without thinking about his own gratification. “Are you some kind of masochistic mad man? How can you suck me off and not be ready to erupt at any moment?”

Max laughed. “Who says I’m not?”

Percy gazed at his cock. It was painfully engorged. When he reached out to stroke it, Max removed his hand and playfully shook his head. “Lie back, babe, doctor’s orders.”

The injuries made it impossible for Percy to climb into bed without Max’s assistance. Settling on the soft comforter, Percy tried to roll onto his side to get closer to Max, but he was stopped by a sharp throbbing in his ribs. Attempting to sit up also brought a wince of pain across his face.

Percy was suddenly worried Max would be disappointed with him. What if he couldn’t give Max as much pleasure as he’d given Percy already? Closing his eyes, Percy turned his face to the side, unable to face him.

Max saw the sudden change in him. “Are you having second thoughts?”

Shocked by his question, Percy turned to face Max. “No! I’ve never wanted someone as much as I want you right now.”

Percy’s words had Max closing the distance between them, drawing closer until their hot flesh was pressed together. When their tongues met Percy could taste himself on Max. It brought a fresh rush of blood to Percy’s softening cock.

Percy opened up to him, exploring deeper into Max’s mouth. Teeth scraped the tip of his tongue, gentle yet hard enough to get his heart racing at the thought of being bitten. The thick taste of semen was intoxicating, bringing a moan from Percy’s throat.

“I need you,” Max gasped against his lips. Trailing kisses from his swollen lips, Max peppered Percy’s jaw and throat with hungry nibbles. The touches were strained, trying to reach more of each other’s flesh while lying side by side. Max broke contact as he carefully climbed on top of Percy and straddled his legs across the man’s waist, grinding their cocks together for the first time.

“Now that’s better,” he growled and Percy nodded his head in agreement. Their kisses became more savage and desperate as they consumed each other’s mouths while their bodies trembled against each other.

Fingers explored hot flesh as they learned what each other liked and made their moans grow deeper and louder. Max shifted his weight and continued lower, scraping his fingernails down Percy’s abdomen to his hips. Just when he thought Max was going to touch his cock again, his legs were gently opened so Max could kneel between them.

Percy pressed the back of his head into the pillows, craving Max’s touch that didn’t come. Just when he thought Max had changed his mind, Percy jumped when a tongue stroked his hole.

In a sudden reflex, his knees jerked closed, knocking into Max. “I won’t do anything you don’t want me to.” Max’s voice was raspy with lust.

He waited for Percy to direct him. Max’s breathing was labored. Somehow, Percy knew how much Max wanted him, but he also knew the man would relent if he asked him to. Seconds felt like centuries. Percy contemplated their next move, but Max was finished waiting. He returned to Percy’s trembling spot.

“Maaaax…” Percy hissed his name. He was scared. He didn’t have much experience at bottoming, but that didn’t stop him from still wanting Max. He would do anything to make Max happy.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No!” That was the answer Max needed to hear. Percy’s body pulsed in quivering jolts as Max dipped the tip of his tongue inside of him, making him slippery. Max matched his tempo with the rhythm of Percy’s throaty moans. Pushing deeper inside his hot channel with his tongue was too much. Max almost brought both of them to climax.

“Now,” Max growled. “I need you, right now.”

Percy was beyond words.

Bedside table…condom…lube…cock!

It only took Max a breath’s time to roll the condom into place, add some extra lubrication to Percy’s hot ass, and then sink himself inside.

“Oh God!” Max shuddered as Percy’s body tightened around him, clenching him, making him tremble uncontrollably.

“Binx,” he gasped, “relax!”

Max stroked his face as he held himself steady, waiting for Percy to adjust to the sensation of being full. Percy’s breathing slowed, his fingers uncurled and his heart rate grew less frantic.

Rocking his hips, Max moved a little more with each fresh moan from Percy’s lips. With each press forward, Percy pushed his hips to meet Max’s thrust. Every time he hit that special spot inside, it made Percy tremble in his arms.

Sweat slicked their bodies.

Fingers twining…hearts pounding…bodies grinding…

Their kisses were hungry. Each thrust brought them closer. Percy’s cock rubbed between their bodies, aching for another release, but he had to hold back. He needed to wait for Max.

When his full swollen lips fell open and those green eyes hid behind clenched auburn lashes, Percy knew it was time. One last thrust and Max came inside him as Percy shot a second load that coated both of their sweat soaked chests.

p style="margin:0px 0px 0px;"> Thanks for reading 😉

 

KC Grim

Copyright © 2012 K.C.Grim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 2
Thanks for checking out my story 😃
If you liked it, let me know!  I love to hear from readers.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great love scene! Sensual, erotic with just the right amount of urgency. wub.png

A cigarette would be good right about now. whistle.gif

Link to comment
On 01/03/2012 10:40 AM, Conner said:
Great love scene! Sensual, erotic with just the right amount of urgency. wub.png

A cigarette would be good right about now. whistle.gif

Thanks Conner, I was worried because I wanted it to be believable. I didn't want it to be over the top. Where's my lighter? ;)
Link to comment

I think it was just the right amount. Satisfying.. but I still want to keep reading to see how things go :D

Link to comment
On 01/03/2012 12:21 PM, intune said:
I think it was just the right amount. Satisfying.. but I still want to keep reading to see how things go :D
I'm glad you liked it. I know it didn't move the story along but It was a fun and welcoming break :P
Link to comment

I kept waiting for the sex. :lol: Well I can't wait for the reality of this to finally sink in. No more Mr. Anynomous anymore. Someone he has slept with now knows who he is. Percy has some real decisions to make. Can't wait for your next chapter KC.

Link to comment
On 01/03/2012 01:23 PM, comicfan said:
I kept waiting for the sex. :lol: Well I can't wait for the reality of this to finally sink in. No more Mr. Anynomous anymore. Someone he has slept with now knows who he is. Percy has some real decisions to make. Can't wait for your next chapter KC.
I hope it was well written and not too slutty :lmao: there is still more to come and a few tricks and twists along the way. Thanks for reading, Wayne. :D
Link to comment

I actually read this chapter last night, sometime past midnight, which considering its content was a good idea. It’s not really the right thing to read with your morning coffee. Not to mention how annoying it is being interrupted in the middle of a sexy scene, kind of ruins the mood.wink.png

 

So what can I say? This scene was hot and sweet at the same time, and a little bit humorous at times too . It might not be a chapter bringing the plot line forward, but it did say a few things about Percy. Who would have thought Percy was going to be such a melting puddle of pent up desire? Max was definitely in charge here.

 

I liked how you didn’t forget that Percy is still hurting from the injury, and how you made him a bit vulnerable in this situation; it makes it more believable, and more enjoyable to read. And thank god, no mentioning about size.

 

Quite satisfying, Mr. Grim, quite so.wink.png

Link to comment

Hot sex. I'm glad you answered last week question. I loved Max's apartment just like I knew I would. :) I'm getting good with the guesses. :) Except that box? :( LOL! I'm in love with the sex scene. I like when I feel like a fly in the room, KC you achieved this masterfully. I'm almost ready to go read your other work. However, gotta finish story this FIRST! I just can't believe how much fun I had with this weekly distraction. You gave me a joyful read while I have been a little down.

 

 

PS. My partner growls like Max, luckily I like it. ;)

 

 

Percy is a Lucky man, seems he does like this Man to be just a little too close. Lol! :)

Link to comment
On 01/03/2012 08:34 PM, Westlake82 said:
Hot sex. I'm glad you answered last week question. I loved Max's apartment just like I knew I would. :) I'm getting good with the guesses. :) Except that box? :( LOL! I'm in love with the sex scene. I like when I feel like a fly in the room, KC you achieved this masterfully. I'm almost ready to go read your other work. However, gotta finish story this FIRST! I just can't believe how much fun I had with this weekly distraction. You gave me a joyful read while I have been a little down.

 

 

PS. My partner growls like Max, luckily I like it. ;)

 

 

Percy is a Lucky man, seems he does like this Man to be just a little too close. Lol! :)

Thanks for reading. If you do check out some of my other stories PM me first, some are better than others. I think my skills have really grown over the time I've been here with the help from some awesome writers, editors and betas.

 

My hubby growls too! :wub:

Link to comment
On 01/03/2012 08:19 PM, sorgbarn said:
I actually read this chapter last night, sometime past midnight, which considering its content was a good idea. It’s not really the right thing to read with your morning coffee. Not to mention how annoying it is being interrupted in the middle of a sexy scene, kind of ruins the mood.wink.png

 

So what can I say? This scene was hot and sweet at the same time, and a little bit humorous at times too . It might not be a chapter bringing the plot line forward, but it did say a few things about Percy. Who would have thought Percy was going to be such a melting puddle of pent up desire? Max was definitely in charge here.

 

I liked how you didn’t forget that Percy is still hurting from the injury, and how you made him a bit vulnerable in this situation; it makes it more believable, and more enjoyable to read. And thank god, no mentioning about size.

 

Quite satisfying, Mr. Grim, quite so.wink.png

I wanted it to be believable as well as relatable. I found GA when I was home, laying in bed recovering from a bad fall with a broken leg and a concussion. :wacko: It was the first time that I was completely helpless. Sex was awkward and with the kind of injuries that Percy has, he’s not going to be doing handstands in the bedroom. :lol:

 

Thanks for reading. The story will continue to move forward with the next chapter on Monday.

Link to comment

Since sex releases endorphins and therefore helps people feel better, why do people (ok, probably only women) complain of headaches when their significant other wants sex? lol I'm sure they don't even know it helps headaches too! :)

 

So now I guess Percy has a decision to make. I don't know if Max is out or anything, but if he is I know he won't want to go back in the closet and be Percy's little secret.

 

Looking forward to the "morning after". Awesome chapter KC! :)

Link to comment
On 01/04/2012 12:36 AM, carringtonrj said:
You're an expert writer of sex scenes. Extraordinary! :)
:blush: Well, I have had a lot of sex--crap! Did I just say that outloud? :lol: I'm glad you liked it, RJ. Not too over the top? ;) Thanks
Link to comment
On 01/04/2012 04:49 AM, Lisa said:
Since sex releases endorphins and therefore helps people feel better, why do people (ok, probably only women) complain of headaches when their significant other wants sex? lol I'm sure they don't even know it helps headaches too! :)

 

So now I guess Percy has a decision to make. I don't know if Max is out or anything, but if he is I know he won't want to go back in the closet and be Percy's little secret.

 

Looking forward to the "morning after". Awesome chapter KC! :)

Yes the endorphins will help with a headache...so you should always have sex as much as you can :P (JK)

 

Max is out and we'll see how it unfolds with Percy trying to stay in the closet. I'm glad you like it, there is still more to come. :D

Link to comment

Sheeesh! fan me already :blush: It's hotter than Hades in here.

All I can say is WOW! That was hot. I let myself be drawn all the way into that. With a predictable result. Oh man I need my Stuby right now :P

Loved it KC :wub::hug:

Link to comment
On 01/04/2012 09:39 PM, Mark92 said:
Sheeesh! fan me already :blush: It's hotter than Hades in here.

All I can say is WOW! That was hot. I let myself be drawn all the way into that. With a predictable result. Oh man I need my Stuby right now :P

Loved it KC :wub::hug:

:lol: just just just :lol:

Do you know how many times I had to "take a break" while writing that? Hubby's favorite chapter too :D

 

So you're all caught up, more on Monday. Thanks so much for reading this story, this one means a lot to me :)

Link to comment

omy! broken ribs and he got into action! :P

tsk tsk! so very clumsy of the med advisor! -_-

lol. it was hot as hell! and i cant believe you somehow managed to avoid the box... AGAIN!

Link to comment
On 01/18/2012 04:34 PM, Frostina said:
omy! broken ribs and he got into action! :P

tsk tsk! so very clumsy of the med advisor! -_-

lol. it was hot as hell! and i cant believe you somehow managed to avoid the box... AGAIN!

Well it don't matter if the body is broke if the spirt is willing...right? Did you really think I was going to lead these guys to the bedroom and NOT get it on? Pleeeassse! ;)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..