Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,145 Words
  • 1,487 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mr. Anonymous - 6. Trespassers will be Shot

Crash! The sound reverberated from somewhere in the apartment. Percy froze at the front door, his keys still in his hand when a loud bang followed by a boom made him jump. Someone was in his home and that someone was making an awful ruckus.

Fighting the urge to let out a string of profanity, his shoulder slumped with disappointment. All thoughts of a fun-filled evening with Max disappeared.

“I hope you know that I can shoot you for trespassing?” Percy shouted towards the loud sounds that he heard as he walked past the kitchen doorway towards his bedroom.

The delicious smell of spicy lamb filled the apartment, teasing his nose and taste buds as he made his way down the hallway.

“It’s not trespassing when I have a key,” Orelle said to her only child, her words laced with the remnants of her faded Greek accent.

Of all things, Percy never expected to find his mother in his kitchen cooking dinner for him tonight. Why tonight? Something was up. He didn’t know what, but her plans had just destroyed all hope for a fabulously erotic evening.

His fingers itched. He desperately wanted to rip open the box in his hands and to see Max’s surprise, but that obviously wasn’t going to happen now.

Shoving the gift into the back of his closet, it would just have to wait. Traffic had been heavier than expected, putting Percy right in the center of the evening rush-hour. It was just his luck. He hadn’t been this excited over getting a gift in years and now he would have to wait even longer.

Max would be home at any minute and Percy hated the idea of standing him up. He couldn’t just leave the guy wondering where he was, so he snuck back out to the living room. A quick message would let Max know something came up.

Percy typed his user name and password as fast as he could. Log on and immediately log back out, that was the plan. He composed the new message telling Max something unexpected came up. Adding a dozen ‘really’ to stress he was really really sorry.

Percy ended the message with ‘xoxo’ and promised to message him as soon as he was free.

Before Percy could jump off the computer, one new message popped up. His hands trembled. Max must have already been online. It was one little message. What harm would it do to quickly read it and then log off?

Clicking on the message opened up several pictures of a glorious cock in different stages of erection. For appearing almost flaccid, the first picture was still very impressive. The sequence followed the increasing hard-on as the cock grew thicker and bigger.

“Oh my God!” Percy moaned, biting at his lower lip. Max’s cock was amazing. Thick and swollen, several veins bulged in a beautiful display of male arousal. The slit on his dickhead glistened with pre-cum. How could Max tease him like this right now?

His eyes darted over the screen, absorbing every detail. Max had two very interesting tattoos on his body that looked like handprints. The wide palms and long narrow fingers were definitely male. It appeared that his tan skin had been dusted for fingerprints, leaving a black mark across his left thigh and a second handprint gripping his right hip.

The distinctive black ink would have been dark and menacing, but the bright colorful fingertips of red, orange, yellow, blue and green made the tattoo more playful. Max was so confident in his sexuality, that he proudly painted the rainbow on his flesh.

Percy couldn’t tear his eyes away from the screen. His throat was dry and his tongue kept trying to moisten his lips, but it didn’t work. They longed to press against the flesh taunting him from across cyberspace.

“Darling, did you say something?” Orelle stepped out of the kitchen.

Scrambling to pull the cords from the computer, Percy reached back and yanked out a hand full of wires, sending the screen instantly black.

Percy fought to control his labored breathing. It was a challenge to keep the fear out of his eyes as he answered her, “No ma’am.”

The photographs might have disappeared, but their effects were still very visible in the hard-on in Percy’s jeans.

Orelle stepped into the living room, frowning at his casual appearance. “Is that what you are wearing that for dinner?” She chided him.

Percy glanced down at the T-shirt and denim jeans he’d just changed into. Orelle had never been one of those mothers who required her kid to be dressed in his Sunday best for dinner.

“Mom—” He was interrupted by a knock on the door. Both of their heads snapped over to the sound.

“Oh, you didn’t!” Rolling his eyes, Percy demanded, “Mom, what have you done?”

His mother gave him a mischievous grin. He knew it well; it was the same one he used whenever he needed to get what he wanted.

“Pish-posh, honey.” She swatted at his arm as she practically pranced over to the door. His mother was so happy, she beamed with excitement. “Quick, go get dressed. You don’t want Lilah Papadakis to see you looking a mess—”

“Lilah Papadakis,” he growled through his clenched teeth, “is married. What are you doing inviting a married woman to my home?”

“You’re in luck. She’s getting divorced so I invited her and her mother over for dinner. Lilah is a beautiful Greek woman with no children, this could be your last chance to find a wife, and let’s face it, you’re not getting any younger, Percy.”

Her last comment was like a punch to his gut. He knew how much his mother wanted him to be married and have children by now, but that wasn’t going to happen for him.

Percy was twenty-nine years old and gay. He didn’t even really consider himself bisexual anymore since he could only perform with women if he fantasized about men. The chances of him turning straight, falling in love with a woman, and eloping, all in one night, was a zillion to one.

Could this night get any worse? Afraid he’d just doomed himself to a lighting strike from Zeus, Percy reluctantly went to his bedroom to change. Right now, he would welcome death over spending an evening with Mrs. Papadakis and her newly divorced daughter.

* * * *

When their mothers retreated to the kitchen, Lilah cranked up the charm. Her hungry eyes licked over Percy’s body as if he was on the dessert menu.

“So, you’re seeing someone. Is it serious?” Her words were a statement and not a question.

Percy’s gray eyes grew wide and darted to the kitchen door. “How did you know?” He stammered.

Lilah shrugged her shoulders and laughed. The sound was warm and friendly and not callous or calculating in the least. “I can tell by the look in your eyes. It still surprises me some lucky girl hasn’t dragged you down the aisle yet.”

Rubbing his fingers over his chin, he nervously scratched at the start of evening stubble. His Greek genetics caused it to grow in faster than most other men. Before his mind could wonder to the texture and feel of Max’s facial hair, he focused on Lilah.

She was sweet and deserved the truth. “The relationship is still very new. We haven’t been dating long, but I still need to give it a chance and see where it is going to lead me.” Percy was as honest as he could be with her.

Lilah smiled, patting the back of his hand, letting him off the hook. “Well, if you ever change your mind…” She left the question lingering in the air.

Percy knew where to find her, but even if things didn’t work out with Max, Lilah would never be his type.

* * * *

The house was finally quiet. The dishes were clean and put away, the only evidence his home had just recently been invaded by three boisterous and opinionated Greek women was the commingling of their different perfumes. All were expensive and each one more exotic than the last.

Percy loved his mother, but he was glad to see her leave just minutes after Lilah and her mother said goodnight.

The evening had been exhausting. It was late. Percy desperately wanted to talk to Max tonight, but nothing had gone according to plan today.

He’d always had a good relationship with his mother, but Orelle was very traditional when it came to romance, one boy and one girl. The topic of homosexuality had never been discussed while growing up and Percy was too afraid to bring it up now, keeping his true desires hidden from everyone.

Once his guests were gone, Percy raced back to his computer. He had to check to be sure, praying Max had not already gone to bed.

“Max in bed…” A sexy grin had Percy daydreaming about the man lying back on the crisp cotton sheets in his bedroom, while the computer took its time booting up.

Typing fast, Percy was surprised to find Max still online. His status on Spuzzyboys.com showed he was in the chatroom.

Percy saw that Max was in deep debate over the court trial of a young gay man who was severely beaten in a small college town outside of the city. It felt wrong to interrupt, but Percy couldn’t wait. He had to talk to Max right now.

Binx: Excuse me, Trevor, but can I steal Max for a moment?

Trevor: No problem man, I’ll catch ya tomorrow guys.

With that, the young college student logged off, but there were a few others still lurking in the background. Max pinged Percy into a private conversation.

Max: Sooo, how was your evening?

Binx: Awful! How was yours?

Max: Boring…You almost missed me. I was getting ready to turn in for the night.

Percy’s heart fluttered at the idea he nearly lost his chance to talk to Max tonight. He did everything to try to get his mom and the Papadakis women out the door as fast as possible, but Greek women can’t be rushed. They do everything at their own pace.

Binx: Well I’m glad you were still awake. I wanted to thank you for my special gifts today. It was definitely a nice surprise, considering it’s not my birthday or Christmas.

Max: Well?

Percy knew Max was nervous and wanted to know what he thought about the gifts.

Binx: I saw the pictures, but I didn’t open the box…I felt like I should wait until we were together.

Max: And?

Again with the short, one word phrases. Max wasn’t a shy talker; he must be really worried about what Percy’s reaction was going to be to the photographs. They were carefully taken and didn’t show anything that would give away his location or identity.

Even just briefly seeing the pictures, Percy had committed every delicious image to memory. He couldn’t get the vision of Max’s cock rising to life in the photo slideshow out of his mind.

Binx: Absolutely impressive…all of them! Just thinking about your cock has me hard and ready.

Max: Not tonight, big boy, you’re late to the party. But…I’ll let you make it up to me. I have to get to work early tomorrow, so how about we meet and have some fun with your new toys tomorrow night?

Percy really wanted to have some fun right now, but Max was right. It was late and they both had to work tomorrow.

Binx: All right, if you say so. I’ll leave the package untouched until tomorrow.

Max: Both of them!

Blinking at the screen, Percy was confused by Max’s last statement.

Binx: Huh?

Max: You will keep your greedy little fingers off both packages. The one you picked up at Naughty Revelations as well as the package inside your pants. No touching until I say so.

Binx: You’re an evil man, Max-the-Magnificent! You send me something as incredible as these cock shots and you won’t even let me jerk off to them?

Max: Nope! Keep those hands off that dick until I give you permission.

Binx: But Maaaaaaaaax…

Percy’s cock got harder just thinking about Max’s demand. He’d never been totally submissive to someone before. The thought had his heart racing and his hands trembling. They were talking online, for goodness sake. It wasn’t like Percy couldn’t agree to Max’s terms and then whack off later in the shower or in bed.

No, if that’s how Max wanted to play, then fine, Percy would obey the rules. Whatever was in that box had better be something really good if he was going to spend the next several hours in a tortured state of erection while he waited.

Thanks for reading! I hope you like this story. 😃
K.C. Grim
Copyright © 2012 K.C.Grim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
Thanks for checking out my story 😃
If you liked it, let me know!  I love to hear from readers.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a frustrating evening that was for our Binx! Poor lad! Now he has to abstain too. sceptic.gif

You are a tease, KC! You're killing me here! Great chapter! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment
On 11/29/2011 01:06 PM, Conner said:
What a frustrating evening that was for our Binx! Poor lad! Now he has to abstain too. sceptic.gif

You are a tease, KC! You're killing me here! Great chapter! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

:P welcome to my life (JK) things don't always go like we want them. Thanks for reading, Conner :D
Link to comment

How tricky! I definitely thought the box would be open this chapter. Max and his tattoos sound nice though. :)

Link to comment
On 11/29/2011 03:11 PM, intune said:
How tricky! I definitely thought the box would be open this chapter. Max and his tattoos sound nice though. :)
tattoos :wub: The box, not yet :P Thanks for reading...can't really say much more. Chapter 7 should post on Monday! :D
Link to comment

Tease. I waited a week to learn I will have to wait another. If I knew you I'd kick you. I'm always tingly when I finish these chapters. Can't wait for the weekly postings. If we go another week. Drop the box, the penis is more interesting anyways. I had lamb for dinner. Yum!

Link to comment
On 11/29/2011 06:48 PM, Westlake82 said:
Tease. I waited a week to learn I will have to wait another. If I knew you I'd kick you. I'm always tingly when I finish these chapters. Can't wait for the weekly postings. If we go another week. Drop the box, the penis is more interesting anyways. I had lamb for dinner. Yum!
:o Now we are resorting to kicking? :P

I can have that affect on people, I either make them tingle or want to hurt me :P :P

I agree the penis is a much better playtoy but Percy agreed to Max's 'don't touch' rule...let's see how long that lasts. Thanks for reading!

Link to comment

I can't wait to see what's in the box! lol

 

Loved the description of the tats; I don't particularly like tattoos, but Max's sound pretty neat.

 

Looking foward to the next chapter you tease! lol

Link to comment

What a nice surprise - a new chapter. Perfect to read with the after dinner coffee. Thank you!smile.png

 

This chapter gave some more background on Percy (which I like, the whole thing why people act the way they do seems to interest me in fiction as well as in real life) . It was interesting meeting his mother, and Percy´s reflection on his upbringing and his family´s or maybe more particular his mother´s view (or maybe we should talk about a non-view, as they have never really spoken about it) on homosexuality explains a little why he´s still in the closet. But really he´s assuming things here, and he should talk about it. Maybe she will understand, maybe not, but unless he says something he will never know.

 

Initially when the chapter started I got a bit upset, what an intrusive mother meddling in her grown son´s life like that, and her comment "you´re not getting any younger" unacceptable and very mother-like (my mother talks to me like that, well not that exact phrase but close enough). And the match making efforts - blah! But she´s probably just concerned about him, no mother wants to see her children alone or, even worse, lonely. So then the more reason to tell her the truth.

 

Percy´s view on women seems to have changed/softened some since the start of the story as well. He is no longer willing to use them to satisfy his needs? Well, that is progress.

 

I agree with Lisa, I´m not much for tattoos, but this one appears to be kind of creative, and I liked the idea of fingertips in rainbow colors on his hip - yeah, nice.

 

With all this new info what´s in the package no longer has the same importance, though I could feel Percy´s disappointment both in the beginning of the chapter, (the best laid schemes and all) and towards the end when nothing happened because it was too late.sad.png

Link to comment
On 11/30/2011 01:18 AM, Lisa said:
I can't wait to see what's in the box! lol

 

Loved the description of the tats; I don't particularly like tattoos, but Max's sound pretty neat.

 

Looking foward to the next chapter you tease! lol

I start drooling when I see tattoos and I like that Max's are so unique. glad you liked it, yes I am a major tease :P
Link to comment
On 11/30/2011 04:56 AM, sorgbarn said:
What a nice surprise - a new chapter. Perfect to read with the after dinner coffee. Thank you!smile.png

 

This chapter gave some more background on Percy (which I like, the whole thing why people act the way they do seems to interest me in fiction as well as in real life) . It was interesting meeting his mother, and Percy´s reflection on his upbringing and his family´s or maybe more particular his mother´s view (or maybe we should talk about a non-view, as they have never really spoken about it) on homosexuality explains a little why he´s still in the closet. But really he´s assuming things here, and he should talk about it. Maybe she will understand, maybe not, but unless he says something he will never know.

 

Initially when the chapter started I got a bit upset, what an intrusive mother meddling in her grown son´s life like that, and her comment "you´re not getting any younger" unacceptable and very mother-like (my mother talks to me like that, well not that exact phrase but close enough). And the match making efforts - blah! But she´s probably just concerned about him, no mother wants to see her children alone or, even worse, lonely. So then the more reason to tell her the truth.

 

Percy´s view on women seems to have changed/softened some since the start of the story as well. He is no longer willing to use them to satisfy his needs? Well, that is progress.

 

I agree with Lisa, I´m not much for tattoos, but this one appears to be kind of creative, and I liked the idea of fingertips in rainbow colors on his hip - yeah, nice.

 

With all this new info what´s in the package no longer has the same importance, though I could feel Percy´s disappointment both in the beginning of the chapter, (the best laid schemes and all) and towards the end when nothing happened because it was too late.sad.png

Well, I was hoping that the readers see that Percy is growing as a person :D We get to see more of where he is from to help understand him a little more.

 

His relationship with his mom is a little bit from my own life, jeez, the countless times she has said similar stuff to me :P

 

TATTOOS :wub: I understand that not everyone is crazy for tattoos, I'm glad you didn't see it as a turn off :D

Thanks for reading.

Link to comment

KC, loving it, you are a flirtatious tease, poor Binx is definitely blue.....can't wait for the next chapter. Tom

 

Link to comment
On 12/01/2011 12:36 AM, Kiltie69 said:
KC, loving it, you are a flirtatious tease, poor Binx is definitely blue.....can't wait for the next chapter. Tom

Thanks for reading. Binx/Percy is going to suffer a little :P I just wonder if he's going to get his man? Glad that you came back for chapter 6. New chapter 7 should be up next week. :)
Link to comment

So Poor Percy has a case of the hard on blues. His Momma is going to be a hard one to get past. And Max knows just what it takes to keep the boy on edge. lol. Off to read the next chapter.

Link to comment
On 12/08/2011 07:43 AM, comicfan said:
So Poor Percy has a case of the hard on blues. His Momma is going to be a hard one to get past. And Max knows just what it takes to keep the boy on edge. lol. Off to read the next chapter.
glad you're reading, off to reply to your next review :hug:
Link to comment

This is still so much me and Stuby. The anticiapation and the teasing. Not saying we both have magnificent ahem's either :P

Making one wait is as exciting as actually doing it. If you think about it hard enough LOL The build up the tension all work up to a magical mixture of arousal.

Awesome chapter KC I laughed out loud a few times too. :hug:

Link to comment
On 12/30/2011 08:46 AM, Mark92 said:
This is still so much me and Stuby. The anticiapation and the teasing. Not saying we both have magnificent ahem's either :P

Making one wait is as exciting as actually doing it. If you think about it hard enough LOL The build up the tension all work up to a magical mixture of arousal.

Awesome chapter KC I laughed out loud a few times too. :hug:

I'm glad that you're still liking and relating to the story :D This is taking foreplay to the point of being masochistic. This is still lighthearted and I try to spin in those funny moments. Thanks for reading. :)
Link to comment

oh, i LIKE max! and i soooo hate you for doing that to us! :P

lol

hm, percy at least owned up to a relationship! thats improvement, i'd say! (or... is it?)

lets see!

loving it sooo much!

Link to comment
On 01/18/2012 03:53 PM, Frostina said:
oh, i LIKE max! and i soooo hate you for doing that to us! :P

lol

hm, percy at least owned up to a relationship! thats improvement, i'd say! (or... is it?)

lets see!

loving it sooo much!

:lol: I'm glad you're liking this!
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..