Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,264 Words
  • 1,712 Views
  • 16 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mr. Anonymous - 4. Around the Next Corner

 

Chapter 4

It was nearly lunchtime and the midday sun was incredibly warm for an autumn afternoon. There wouldn’t be too many more nice days before the bitter chill of winter seeped in, but Percy didn’t care. Today was beautiful.

He whistled while he strolled along, weaving through the crowded sidewalk. Chatting with Max for the last few nights had Percy dancing on cloud nine. He learned Max’s favorite color was blue, he wore boxer-briefs, had three older siblings, and smelled like sandalwood.

Percy growled at the thought of burying his nose into the sensitive skin of Max’s neck and inhaling the warm rich scent.

The idea got his cock twitching in his pants. Trying to calm his libido, he smiled. He couldn’t hide it and would have to avoid Rocket when she started to press him for details on his love life. Somehow that woman knew whenever something was up and right now something was definitely up.

The feeling was amazing! Wanting to linger in the fresh sunshine, Percy slowed his steps as he approached his office. Just as he turned on his heels to enter the building, a flash of auburn caught his eyes.

Percy stumbled as his head snapped back, searching through the busy sidewalk. No! It couldn’t be him, not now, after more than a week of searching faces in the crowd, yet there he was, Mr. Too-Close jogging away, stretching the distance even farther between them. One second he was there and the next he was gone, disappearing into the crowd of people.

Without thinking, Percy started to chase after him. He contemplated calling out to the guy, but what would he say? How could he get the man to stop so he could finally apologize to him?

It wouldn’t have done any good anyways. White cords peeked out from under that mop of hair. It draped from his ears before disappearing into his pocket. The guy was listening to music as he ran. He would never hear Percy.

Sweat soaked the back of guy’s T-shirt, causing the wet material to cling to his shoulders. From this angle, Percy could see his well-muscled legs were sprinkled with light brown hair. He even noticed the outline of the guy’s tight ass through the thin material of his pale-blue running shorts.

Percy picked up his pace. He had to get this off his chest. It was killing him that he had been so rude to the man the other day.

Mr. Too-Close reached the corner a few steps ahead of Percy, yet that was all the time he needed to vanish into the crowd.

“Shit!” Percy muttered, searching for any sign of him, but it was no use, he was already gone. Percy felt bad for not getting a chance to tell the guy he was sorry.

“Maybe he’s already forgotten all about the incident at the coffee shop,” he said then immediately shook his head at the astronomical improbability of that happening.

Nope, as guilty as Percy felt over embarrassing the guy, there was just no way Mr. Too-Close had simply forgotten all about it. Percy winced. This was going to be one of those events that stuck out in the guy’s mind for the rest of his life.

“Damn it!” If he was going to be remembered by such a good-looking guy, why the fuck did it have to be for acting like a royal jerk?

There was nothing he could do about it now. The guy was gone. Turning back towards the office, Percy’s shoulders slumped. The sunshine dissolved behind some black ominous clouds. His beautiful day was gone and he was now left with an uneasy twist in the pit of his stomach. Just as he reached the front door, a loud crack of lightning lit up the sky, followed by a heavy boom of thunder.

                                                                                                         * * * *

Max: What’s wrong?

Percy’s thoughts snapped back from Mr. Too-Close to Max. His question blinked on the screen, waiting for his answer.

Binx: Nothing.

Max: Liar.

Binx: Really, Max, it’s nothing.

Max: Do you need me to kick someone’s ass? Point me in the right direction and consider it done :) 

When Max ended his rant with a smiley face, Percy let out a chuckle. He was so cute.

Binx: No, it was my fault. I was mean to someone…

Max: They must have deserved it.

Binx: Well, yes and no, but I still feel really awful about it. I just want to talk about something else.

Max: Okay, what are you wearing?

Binx: LOL, what?

Max: You heard me! I want you to describe what you’re wearing as you take it off…nice and slow.

Percy’s breathing came in little gasps as he gazed down at his body. His hands trembled as he typed.

Binx: Faded blue jeans and a T-shirt.

Max: Hmmm, soft denim, slide them down over your hips!

It was a demand and not a question. He could always lie to Max, telling him he did it, but Percy’s skin suddenly flushed hot and he wanted to be out of his clothes. It was dark outside. Living on the fourteenth floor had its advantages; nobody would be able to see in.

Max: Are you doing it?

Binx: Bossy much?

Max: Yes!

Binx: Good, cause I’ve unsnapped the button and lowered my zipper…

Max: And?

Percy stood up and pushed the material past his thighs and stepped out, leaving his pants in a crumpled ball on the floor. He wondered if Max’s heart was racing as fast as his was.

Binx: My pants are off…now what are you going to do to me?

Max: Grab the hem of your shirt and pull it over your head. I want that chest to be bare.

Percy did as he was told and tossed his T-shirt to the ground with his pants. Goosebumps peppered his skin. It wasn’t cold in here. He was so excited, the electrical energy coming off his body was creating static in the room.

Binx: Done!

Max: You wear briefs?

He knew Percy did. The other night Percy had told Max he did and, before Percy could tell him so, Max continued to choreograph his actions.

Max: Reach inside, but don’t touch your cock.

Binx: What?

Max: I don’t want you touching it, not yet. Run your fingers along the sides of your balls, scraping your nails through your hair.

Percy’s fingers were busy as Max continued to tell him what to do. He gasped; the sensation was delicious.

Max: Now, I want you to massage your groin, the flesh between your hips that lead right up to your plump cock, but don’t touch your shaft or balls…not yet! Rub the inside of your thighs and your belly. Stroke the silky hair below your navel, tracing your fingers back down to your pubes.

It felt so good. Fighting the urge to grab his cock and pump himself was excruciating. His skin was on fire. Wet drops coated his dickhead and dripped down his swollen shaft.

Max: Are you still with me? If so, give me a sign.

His hands were busy and pulling them away from his skin left him panting. How could he give Max a sign? Was he crazy? He was the one who told him to put his hands down his underwear and now he wanted him to stop?

Binx: Ylkp8okjnoi-hkn

Percy randomly pounded on the keys with his right hand.

Max: That’s good, baby! You’re doing such a nice job for me. Now, I want you to wrap one hand around your balls, grabbing the base of your cock while your other hand pinches one of your nipples. Twist the bud between your fingers.

Percy tossed his head back as a moan rumbled from his throat.

Max: Gently squeeze your sack while you pinch harder at your chest…harder…twisting…pull at the bud, making it stand up erect.

Fighting to keep his eyes open so he could follow every one of Max’s commands, Percy pulsed. Every nerve in his body was zinging. He was ready to explode, so very ready. His cock bounced and strained against the cotton fabric of his underwear. There was a dark stain from the amount of pre-cum he was leaking. Percy would have taken them off, but Max hadn’t told him to. Percy shook his dark head. Right now he would do anything Max asked.

Max: I know you’re dripping for me. Swirl your thumb around your dickhead. Moan for me, baby, I know it feels good.

Max was right. Percy whimpered when the tip of his finger brushed the cum-slick tip of his cock. It quivered under the brief touch, demanding more. Percy managed to pull his right hand away long enough to peck out the keys.

Binx: Please…

Wishing he could see Max’s face, Percy envisioned a sexy smile. He kept feathering the end of his cock waiting for the next command.

Max: Oh baby, I want you to pump that cock. Grab it and pump it hard!

He didn’t have to tell Percy twice. As soon as the words popped on the screen he was jacking off like his life depended on it. Unable to keep his eyes open any longer, Percy pressed his head back into the office chair, pushed his hips forward and pulsed his entire body with the rhythm of his hands.

Breathing in tight desperate gasps, Percy bit down on his lip, and rocked his head from side to side as his orgasm erupted. It hit him with such force it took his breath away. The first shot was almost painful, knocking him back into the chair as the second and third wracked his body.

If the cotton fabric hadn’t blocked him, the stream would have shot over his head. That sight would have been beautiful; unfortunately, he unloaded in his underwear. The waves of pleasure ebbed and the cool air calmed his fevered body as his breathing slowly returned to normal.

Barely able to speak and completely incapable of standing, Percy slumped in the chair, smiling and content. Oh, the things he would do to Max if he—crap!

Binx: Are you still there?

Max: Yeah, I’m here.

Binx: Oh man, I feel so guilty, you making me cum and I left you hanging.

Max: Don’t worry about it, talking dirty to you made me so freaking horny it only took two strokes and I was off.

Binx: So you…?

He was too embarrassed to finish the question.

Max: Oh hell yeah! You are so fucking hot you had me ready to explode at boxers or briefs.

Percy grinned remembering their conversation from the other night. He’d never had so much fun with someone before, he’d never felt anything like this.

Binx: You are exactly what I need after a stressful day at work.

Max: Awww, thanks babe. Have a hard day at work today?

Binx: It seems like every day’s been difficult lately, but spending time with you makes it all better.

Max: **blush** Let me guess…lawyer or congressman?

Binx: Jeez, I don’t know which one is worse. You think I’m either a perverted closet congressman or a slime-ball lawyer?

Max: Hey, it’s my fantasy. I can make you anything I want you to be! :P 

Percy laughed out loud.

Binx: You fantasize about me?

Max: Oh yeah! Of course I do, but neither of those really fit the dreamy image I have of you. How about a college professor?

Binx: I like that.

Max: Me too, what about me? What do you imagine me doing for a living?

Contemplating it for a minute, Percy never thought about what Max’s real life would be like. Chatting online make it almost feel like he was a creature of his own imagination.

Binx: I just can’t picture you working at a convenience store or something like that.

Max: Why not? It would be so cool. You could pick your hours since they’re usually open 24 hours a day and don’t forget about the employee discounts on Choco Tacos.

Percy wiped at his eyes. He laughed so hard he couldn’t see his computer screen and his entire body shook.

Binx: I haven’t had this much fun in years.

Max: Me neither, and you’re right, I’m not a store clerk.

Binx: I didn’t think so. How about a musician? I can see you playing music in a rock band.

Max hesitated for a few seconds. For a moment Percy worried he’d said something wrong. He was starting to type his retraction when Max’s reply popped up on the screen.

Max: I like that.

They were having so much fun he hated to end the conversation, but it was getting really late.

Binx: Speaking of work…I have an early day tomorrow and have got to go.

Max: Okay, till tomorrow…love ya!

With that last comment, Max logged out, leaving a big red X beside his name. The man might have jumped ship, but his words still hung around flashing across Percy’s screen. He stared at them like they were hieroglyphs. He’d never told anyone he’d loved them before. If Max would have stayed a few seconds longer, Percy knew he would’ve told him he loved him, too.

Thanks for reading.
Copyright © 2012 K.C.Grim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
Thanks for checking out my story 😃
If you liked it, let me know!  I love to hear from readers.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmmm. So Percy is getting caught up in Max and those three little words have shown up. Nothing to make or break a relationship than that. What else do you have up your sleeve KC?

Link to comment
On 11/10/2011 12:01 PM, charlieocho said:
The dialogue is smooth and believable. Good job. You leave the reader (mebiggrin.png!) wanting more.
Thanks Charlieocho! I really slowed it down on this story and tried to make it very casual conversational. :) I'm glad you like it. There will be more next week.
Link to comment
On 11/10/2011 12:13 PM, comicfan said:
Hmmm. So Percy is getting caught up in Max and those three little words have shown up. Nothing to make or break a relationship than that. What else do you have up your sleeve KC?
Strange those 3 little words can make grown men run for the hills :P That's my trick to make you come back to read more...what will I pull out of my--er---hmmmm sleeve? :lmao:
Link to comment

I enjoyed the chapter, but, personally, I'm having a little trouble relating to an online relationship that is definitely moving towards something romantic without having exchanged a pic of some sort. Yes, they've had hours of conversation but there's just something nagging me about this situation. Maybe I'm being a pain in the ass.

 

Anyways I'm staying with you here. I'm dying to know (as several reviewers have already surmised) if Max and Too Close are one and the same. I just gotta know!

Link to comment
On 11/10/2011 12:44 PM, Conner said:
I enjoyed the chapter, but, personally, I'm having a little trouble relating to an online relationship that is definitely moving towards something romantic without having exchanged a pic of some sort. Yes, they've had hours of conversation but there's just something nagging me about this situation. Maybe I'm being a pain in the ass.

 

Anyways I'm staying with you here. I'm dying to know (as several reviewers have already surmised) if Max and Too Close are one and the same. I just gotta know!

Be patient man! :P I can't tell you what will happen, but I can tell you there will be surprises, some funny, some shocking. I'm trying to avoid cliffhangers with wrapping as much up in each chapter as I can. Thanks for reading! :D
Link to comment
On 11/10/2011 03:14 PM, adamo said:
very cute :) me gusta. can't wait for chapter 5!
Thanks. :D Glad you liked. More next week, prob Monday.
Link to comment

Yes, I noticed how you´re letting the weather reflect the emotions of Percy in the introduction of this chapter - very classic. Happy mood - warm sunshine, disappointment - thunderstorm approaching. Was it deliberate?

 

I really liked the short appearance from Mr. Too Close (whom I still believe or hope is the same as Max, or maybe his identical twin-brother ... which could make for yet another confusion) and I want more of him. And it was quite a good view Percy got of him jogging by. Keep him conflicted about the two (?) men in his life, it makes an interesting read. Don´t want to make things too easy for him ... or do you?

 

In the earlier chapters I´ve really enjoyed the little recognizable things, but in this chapter everything is new to me. The whole computer sex thing is completely unknown chapters in my book, but never the less it was sweet and ... definitely safe.

 

"... love ya!" That´s moving fast, isn´t it? To say something like that to someone you´ve only known ... how long? Never met or even heard each other´s voices. And it makes me really curious about Max and what kind of person he is.

 

Yeah, there´s a lot more I want answered so I´ll definitely keep reading.biggrin.png

Link to comment
On 11/11/2011 08:14 AM, sorgbarn said:
Yes, I noticed how you´re letting the weather reflect the emotions of Percy in the introduction of this chapter - very classic. Happy mood - warm sunshine, disappointment - thunderstorm approaching. Was it deliberate?

 

I really liked the short appearance from Mr. Too Close (whom I still believe or hope is the same as Max, or maybe his identical twin-brother ... which could make for yet another confusion) and I want more of him. And it was quite a good view Percy got of him jogging by. Keep him conflicted about the two (?) men in his life, it makes an interesting read. Don´t want to make things too easy for him ... or do you?

 

In the earlier chapters I´ve really enjoyed the little recognizable things, but in this chapter everything is new to me. The whole computer sex thing is completely unknown chapters in my book, but never the less it was sweet and ... definitely safe.

 

"... love ya!" That´s moving fast, isn´t it? To say something like that to someone you´ve only known ... how long? Never met or even heard each other´s voices. And it makes me really curious about Max and what kind of person he is.

 

Yeah, there´s a lot more I want answered so I´ll definitely keep reading.biggrin.png

The change in weather was more a reflection of the time of year. It’s autumn and the weather can change rather suddenly, like moods too. It would be difficult to see someone you might be interested in, but first you were an ass to them, second you’re in the closet. Internal conflict with Percy, he wants a relationship but at this point he’s too scared to make anything work.

 

Twin brothers? Hmmm? I have a twin brother…did I go there with these two??? :P

 

Love can happen fast and I know this from experience. My husband and I had only meet once when he went back home, decided to turn his life upside down, break up with his current boy friend, and travel half way across the world for a guy he’d only talked to once! :wub:

 

I’ve spoken to some who date online and the romance is very much alive. The idea for this story comes from tales of an old fashion pen-pal romance. Two star crossed lovers who fall in love without ever seeing each other like a Cyrano de Bergerac adaptation. I’m glad you like it and hope you keep with me and these guys.

Link to comment

Oh man, now I want Mr. Too Close to be Max! Did I say that in my last review? I don't remember.

 

I'm surprised Percy and Max didn't already have the 'what do you do for a living?' talk. Maybe they didn't b/c they know they live in the same city?

 

Anyway, looking foward to more! :)

Link to comment
On 11/14/2011 12:10 PM, Lisa said:
Oh man, now I want Mr. Too Close to be Max! Did I say that in my last review? I don't remember.

 

I'm surprised Percy and Max didn't already have the 'what do you do for a living?' talk. Maybe they didn't b/c they know they live in the same city?

 

Anyway, looking foward to more! :)

Percy has put limitations on what is/isn't revealved online because they live in the same city. He doesn't want his online life mixing with his real life.

 

I'm glad you like the story so far. More will be up next week :D

Link to comment

WOW! KC you horny toad or red fuzzy thing :P

It wasnt the slow sultry turn on but a OMG quick and rampant PHEW,

You dont need any help my man ;) On to the next well done! :hug:

Link to comment
On 11/19/2011 01:05 AM, Mark92 said:
WOW! KC you horny toad or red fuzzy thing :P

It wasnt the slow sultry turn on but a OMG quick and rampant PHEW,

You dont need any help my man ;) On to the next well done! :hug:

So, was it believable? Bring back good memories? :P You can share with me. I promise only to use what I learn for...research :lmao:

 

Thanks for reading :hug:

Link to comment

oh how i would LOVE it if max and mr too close were the same person too! ^_^

is percy superimposing the two in his head? (At ANY level, that is?? )

wouldnt THAT be great? lol

cant wait to find out what u have in store!

Link to comment
On 01/18/2012 03:42 PM, Frostina said:
oh how i would LOVE it if max and mr too close were the same person too! ^_^

is percy superimposing the two in his head? (At ANY level, that is?? )

wouldnt THAT be great? lol

cant wait to find out what u have in store!

Max and Mr. Too-close the same person? :whistle:

 

stop with the questions, girl and go to the next chapter! :P

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..