Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 1,472 Words
  • 1,558 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mr. Anonymous - 5. Naughty Revelations

Chapter 5

Percy could hardly concentrate on the presentation his staff had put together. They had done an amazing job, but every few minutes, his mind would drift off to Max.

He had dropped the “L” bomb on him then run away, leaving him to ponder what their next move would be.

“What about a porno?” someone at the conference table asked.

“What?” Percy almost shouted as his head snapped up, glancing around for who had made such an outrageous suggestion.

The employees nervously glanced at each other. They’d never seen their boss so anxious before. He was under a lot of stress with the acquisition, but normally Percy was calm, cool, and in control, no matter what the situation.

“I asked about Altorno’s,” Rocket said, “You know that new restaurant over by the park. It has this beautiful garden patio that sprawls among the trees. The lush flowers and foliage make it a very romantic place to go.”

Fiddling with his collar, Percy loosened the fabric as he fought to keep his cheeks from flushing bright red. How embarrassing. They were talking about a potential client listing for the website while he was thinking about watching pornographic films with Max.

Now he was glad he hadn’t pressed the question since it appeared to be a misunderstanding.

“Yes,” Percy agreed. “It’s a very nice place, but that might be better for our February edition or even early summer. The autumn months’ issues are usually darker and richer. People want to make the most of the dwindling daylight, then, once the moon is full they want excitement. People in this city want something to thrill them and get their heart pumping.”

Rocket smiled at his suggestion. “Why doesn’t everyone review last year’s layouts to get a feel of the season and also make sure we don’t duplicate what has already been done.”

Since everyone agreed it was a good idea, Percy dismissed them to resume with their work while he strolled to his office and closed the door. If wood and metal wouldn’t hold Rocket out, then nothing would.

“What’s going on?” Her eyebrows furrowed as her polished fingers tapped on her narrow waist.

He was scared to face her. She was clever. The girl was smart, talented, and sexy as hell and all the other men in the building watched every move she made, except Percy. What if she noticed his eyes didn’t linger on her breasts or ass like everyone else?

“Rocket,” he said, hoping that going with his ‘I’m the boss and you’re overstepping the line’ kind of tone would work, but it didn’t.

“Don’t ‘Rocket’ me, Percy, I saw fear flash across your face back there in the boardroom. Are you all right?” Her tone softened slightly, but her gaze remained intense.

Percy stood up and ran his fingers through his short black hair. “Yeah, of course. Everything is fine. I guess I’m just worried about Beckwith, that’s all.”

She continued watching him. Percy knew she was still suspicious of his actions, but even he almost believed his words. Time was ticking down. Once it was a done deal, maybe then Percy would take some time to relax.

“If you say so, but you better believe me when I tell you that I’ll be watching you. None of us needs to get to the finish line only to have you suffer a mental breakdown.” Her words were joking, while her eyes remained cold and businesslike.

Percy had no doubt that if they got to the end and he fucked up this deal, Rocket would pummel the shit out of him. As she left him to his work, Percy organized the files on his desk by importance. Coming in early and working through lunch had given him a jumpstart to the day and he realized there weren’t many pressing issues left for him to attend to.

Wrapping up all the important tasks left Percy with a couple of hours to kill. Too bad Max was probably at work, too. He grinned at the thought of Max playing guitar in some dark smoky recording studio. Percy glanced around his office and chuckled.

This place was definitely not a professor’s office. Their playful banter was refreshing. Thinking about Max brought a wave of desire that stirred in the pit of his stomach.

The office was busy. Everyone was rushing to complete their work for the day. Percy smiled. His work was finished and he was the boss after all. Being the head honcho should have some perks.

It was no use, trying to fight the pull. He wanted to talk to Max. Logging on to Spuzzyboys.com at work was out of the question, but he great Wi-Fi on his cell phone.

With a flick of his finger, Percy opened his mail and was surprised to see a new message.

“Max.” His name was a breathless whisper on Percy’s lips. Quickly opening it, his hands trembled as he read what Max wrote.

Message: Last night was amazing and today, I can’t stop thinking about you. I bought you a gift. Now, before you get upset, I won’t ask for your address to mail it to you or anything like that. If you want it…you have to go get it! Do you know Naughty Revelations over on Muller Avenue, across from the post office? The clerk at NR has your package. I’ll be home around 6pm…I hope you like it!

Percy stared at the message. It had been sent about an hour ago. His palms were suddenly sweaty. What if it was a trap? Chuckling to himself, Percy considered the possibility and shook his head at the ridiculous thought.

“Even if it was, I would probably let the man kidnap me, handcuff me to the bumper of his car, and fuck me in his garage all night long.” His voice was suddenly raspy with desire.

It was almost 4 o’clock. Nobody would miss him if he snuck out an hour early. Nobody noticed he was here an hour early before the office officially opened.

The sex shop was several blocks north. If he took a cab, Percy could make it to the shop and back home before hitting the evening traffic.

                                                                                                     * * * *

The girl behind the counter didn’t look old enough to be working in a place like this. Her long blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail made her look like a high school cheerleader.

Percy browsed around the store while she rang up the sale of her current customer.

They had everything from whips to chains, nipple clamps, and even sex-swings. There was a section for almost every erotic desire you could dream of. Percy picked up a pair of purple fuzzy handcuffs and smiled. If Max was going to restrain him, this is what he hoped he had in mind.

“Can I help you with anything?” The sweet voice called from behind the counter.

Percy was suddenly nervous. His tongue darted out and licked his lips that were too dry for him to talk. “I-I-I,” he squawked.

The girl grinned. She obviously had shy customers before.

Walking from behind the counter, she eyed the furry cuffs in his hand. “Are you into bondage?”

Fumbling to place the set of cuffs back on the shelf, Percy felt embarrassed. He would have bolted for the door if the girl hadn’t been blocking his path.

“It’s okay; you don’t have to be uncomfortable. Nobody here is going to judge you,” She said, smiling at Percy. “So, what were you interested in today?”

“You have a package for me.” Percy’s voice was barely a whisper.

Her eyes glanced over him. “Hmmm, so you’re Mr. Anonymous,” the girl said as she made her way back to the register and reached behind the counter.

Brown paper wrapping secured the box. The writing on the outside simply said Max/Binx.

“Which one are you?” She asked when she handed the package across the counter.

Percy’s eyes glanced to the floor as a sudden flush of red crawled up his neck. “I’m Binx.” He took the box and marveled at the weight of the box. It was heavier than it looked.

Unable to resist, Percy shook the box and felt the contents move around inside.

“Do you have any idea what’s inside?” He asked.

She nodded her head, causing her hair to swing over her shoulder while giving Percy a playful wink. “Yep, but I know how to keep a secret.”

 


Thanks for reading.
KC
Copyright © 2012 K.C.Grim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
Thanks for checking out my story 😃
If you liked it, let me know!  I love to hear from readers.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 11/17/2011 10:40 AM, charlieocho said:
Very enjoyable. Short and to the point. Onward!
yes, it is a little short and that is only because I didn't want to leave everyone on a big cliff :P I thought it was better to keep the rest for the next chapter. Thanks for reading!
Link to comment

So we have a package now do we? Hmm. The games continue. Lay on KC, we wonder what you have up your sleeve.

Link to comment
On 11/17/2011 03:22 PM, comicfan said:
So we have a package now do we? Hmm. The games continue. Lay on KC, we wonder what you have up your sleeve.
A mystery package, too! Anyone want to place bets on what’s inside? Glad to see that you’re still reading it, I hope you like it. :D
Link to comment

Ha, never mind what's in the package!!!! Percy should have asked what MAX LOOKS LIKE!!!! lol But I am still really curious about the package. Ooohh, maybe Max bought one too and they could both use it on themselves while in front of their computer doing their cyber sex thingy! lol

 

It's funny how Percy and Max are both so into each other; they're both like infatuated and can only think about one another all day. They are cute.

 

Looking foward to see what's in the box. Hmmmm, maybe a vibrator or two since the box is heavy? Or maybe a butt plug and Max'll make Percy keep it in at work all day long. ahhahha Cruel right? :)

Link to comment

Harharhar ... so you think you´re funny now? Leaving us just like that? dry.png

 

And you want us guessing what´s in the package? Is that some kind of trick to find out what kind of readers you have? (You know, when the answer says more about the one answering the question than anything else.)

 

But OK, I´ll be a really good girl innocent.gif and do as I´m told. It takes some thinking ... hmmm ... it´s heavy, and it seems to roll around inside the box (you never mentioned the measurements, it would have helped I´m sure). All the things I think about comes tightly secured inside its box.

 

I was going to say ben wa balls (just to tease and because they roll tongue.png ), but nah ... it´s more a lady´s thing. So maybe he can have something from njoy (I was going to insert a link here but I´m not sure I´m allowed to do that, so unless you know what they look like, you have to google njoytoys), they look kind of heavy, and stylish enough so he don´t have to hide it when not using it, and not to forget - easy to clean.

 

But then again, maybe it´s a movie, or a naughty book - and some pictures of Max. But probably it´s something entirely different.

 

And I probably shouldn´t add this review, which actually isn´t a real review at all, just a lot of ... I don´t know what, but here we go anyway. blush1.gif Enjoy!

Link to comment

I hope you explain at some point how Rocket got her nickname. It's got to be a nickname, right??? thumbsup.gif

Fun chapter! Now you've introduced "Reader Participation Plus"! ohmy.png What's in the box? Well let me think. Max sees Percy as a prof, right. So it's gotta be two porcelain bookends shaped like a dildo! Works for me! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment
On 11/18/2011 07:41 AM, Lisa said:
Ha, never mind what's in the package!!!! Percy should have asked what MAX LOOKS LIKE!!!! lol But I am still really curious about the package. Ooohh, maybe Max bought one too and they could both use it on themselves while in front of their computer doing their cyber sex thingy! lol

 

It's funny how Percy and Max are both so into each other; they're both like infatuated and can only think about one another all day. They are cute.

 

Looking foward to see what's in the box. Hmmmm, maybe a vibrator or two since the box is heavy? Or maybe a butt plug and Max'll make Percy keep it in at work all day long. ahhahha Cruel right? :)

Isn’t everyone online gorgeous? Tall, dark and handsome? Super fit and knows everything there is to Google? How cruel would it be if Percy was really having an online relationship with a very bored, skinny, pimple-faced 16 year-old boy? :P

 

The box…the box…the box…we’ll have to wait a while! Thanks for reading :D

Link to comment
On 11/18/2011 07:59 AM, sorgbarn said:
Harharhar ... so you think you´re funny now? Leaving us just like that? dry.png

 

And you want us guessing what´s in the package? Is that some kind of trick to find out what kind of readers you have? (You know, when the answer says more about the one answering the question than anything else.)

 

But OK, I´ll be a really good girl innocent.gif and do as I´m told. It takes some thinking ... hmmm ... it´s heavy, and it seems to roll around inside the box (you never mentioned the measurements, it would have helped I´m sure). All the things I think about comes tightly secured inside its box.

 

I was going to say ben wa balls (just to tease and because they roll tongue.png ), but nah ... it´s more a lady´s thing. So maybe he can have something from njoy (I was going to insert a link here but I´m not sure I´m allowed to do that, so unless you know what they look like, you have to google njoytoys), they look kind of heavy, and stylish enough so he don´t have to hide it when not using it, and not to forget - easy to clean.

 

But then again, maybe it´s a movie, or a naughty book - and some pictures of Max. But probably it´s something entirely different.

 

And I probably shouldn´t add this review, which actually isn´t a real review at all, just a lot of ... I don´t know what, but here we go anyway. blush1.gif Enjoy!

What? i'm not funny? :o

 

Hehehehe :P

 

Wow, those are some good ideas for the box! Sorry, that we didn't find out what was inside...

 

I'm glad you're still enjoying the story. :)

Link to comment
On 11/18/2011 10:54 AM, Conner said:
I hope you explain at some point how Rocket got her nickname. It's got to be a nickname, right??? thumbsup.gif

Fun chapter! Now you've introduced "Reader Participation Plus"! ohmy.png What's in the box? Well let me think. Max sees Percy as a prof, right. So it's gotta be two porcelain bookends shaped like a dildo! Works for me! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

There is one thing I’ve learned: People with strange and unusual names don’t make fun of others with weird names. :wacko: Rocket is her real name. A few years ago, one of my friends dated a girl named Rocket and I really liked the name. It was kind of cute.

 

Porcelain bookends shaped like dildos? Well, I can truly say that I had not thought of that! You would mind if I decided to use that? (I mean in the story…not on myself!) Oh no, this reply is really going downhill fast!

:lmao:

Link to comment

Too funny, I love your sense of humour KC. Whats in the box? Hmmm heavy and moves in the box? Either proper metal cuffs and shackles or a glass dildo? Anyways cant wait to find out you bugger :P

Great chapter KC well done :hug:

Link to comment
On 11/19/2011 01:18 AM, Mark92 said:
Too funny, I love your sense of humour KC. Whats in the box? Hmmm heavy and moves in the box? Either proper metal cuffs and shackles or a glass dildo? Anyways cant wait to find out you bugger :P

Great chapter KC well done :hug:

Now, now Marky! You know I can't tell you what's in the box. You just have to wait like everyone else :D
Link to comment

grrrr! thats just.. cruel! :P

how about i say that in the box, there is nothing that can be bought at the NR! :D would i be close??

i have to see this ASAP!

Link to comment
On 01/18/2012 03:48 PM, Frostina said:
grrrr! thats just.. cruel! :P

how about i say that in the box, there is nothing that can be bought at the NR! :D would i be close??

i have to see this ASAP!

OH NO...your on the box bandwagon too? :P
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..