Jump to content
    K.C.
  • Author
  • 2,099 Words
  • 2,153 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mr. Anonymous - 12. Sneaking out in the morning

Chapter 12

It was still early when Percy woke up beside Max. Everything was perfect. Max’s soft breathing was interrupted by the slightest whimper followed by a throaty moan that brought a smile to Percy’s face.

Max was a fidgety sleeper, tossing and turning every few minutes. Since Percy was confined to one spot because of his injuries, he was content enjoying when Max spooned with him, rubbing his round ass against him and even more enjoyable when he faced him, draping his leg over Percy’s hip, snuggling into his warm chest.

Right now Max faced him. Cupping his face, Percy brushed the pad of his thumb across his freckle specked cheeks. His eyes fluttered behind soft brown lashes.

Max was amazing; he had been attentive to Percy’s special needs. He had taken his time and was patient with the limits imposed by Percy’s injuries. Lost in his own thoughts, Percy never noticed the beautiful green eyes opening. “Good morning, beautiful,” Max’s voice was thick with sleep.

“Right back at you, babe!” Percy smiled when Max leaned in for a kiss.

It only took a second for Max to quickly maneuver so he straddled Percy’s lap. Max pressed kisses along Percy’s neck and jaw covered in black stubble. “I don’t want you to go home,” Max moaned rubbing his morning erection against Percy’s. He suddenly looked up with a mischievous grin. “Let’s play hookie and spend the entire day in bed.”

“Believe me, I would love to, but I really have to go.”

Max frowned as he climbed off Percy, still sporting a thick hard-on. Not wanting to leave Max disappointed, Percy reached out and wrapped his fingers around Max’s cock giving it several light strokes.

“How about a quickie before you call me a cab?” Percy waggled his dark eyebrows.

Glad to see the smile return to Max’s face, Percy pulled Max against his chest and captured his sweet mouth with eager lips.

* * * *

Everything was going great. Mr. Beckwith returned as scheduled to sign the final paperwork making the expansion official. Percy was busy interviewing potential candidates for the new positions as well as prepping his current staff members for the transition.

Percy’s days were filled with work, but his nights belonged to Max. They had spent every evening together since meeting at Altorno’s restaurant.

“Is it even possible to wipe that silly smile off your handsome face or has it been permanently tattooed on you?” Rocket teased him from the office doorway.

Scowling at the intrusion, Percy’s mind suddenly jumped to the memory of two special handprint tattoos that he’d gotten very up-close and personal with, bringing his smile right back to his face.

“Really?” Rocket tapped her high-heeled toe on the floor.

“You can’t get Mr. Wonderful off your mind for two seconds, now, can you?”

Percy shook his head, giving her a lopsided grin. “Nope!”

She tried to hide her giggles as she crossed his office, setting the cardboard box she’d been carrying on the corner of his desk. Since promoting Rocket to junior vice president, she had been spending even more time in Percy’s office learning the ropes.

“Have you given any more thought to the southeast?”

The expansion was exciting, but Percy was still having a hard time distributing his staff. Since their publication was online, most of his employees would be able to stay here in the city and work remotely; however, a few key members would have to relocate to each of the new cities.

Percy has sat down and discussed all of the options with his senior staff members, giving them first option on the open positions. The last thing he wanted was for someone to feel pressured into a transfer they didn’t want.

He had most of the positions filled with the exception of the vice president spot in the southeastern region. District three was a coveted area. A gorgeous location with warm weather all year long, it really was a job in paradise.

“I had a couple of ideas—”

Knock! Knock! Knock! The banging on the office door interrupted their conversation.

“Mr. Giannopoulos, you have a delivery.” His secretary Amanda smiled as she handed him the small package.

Recognizing the return addresses, Percy immediately groaned and shook his head.

“Thank you, Amanda, but please send my apologies to Mrs. Knight. Let her know I won’t be participating in the Knight with the Arts Bachelor Charity Auction this year.”

“Why not?” Rocket and Amanda both asked in unison.

Percy glared at Rocket as if the answer was obvious. Subconsciously running his finger across the red scar running down his chin, he contemplated how to get out of this situation.

“If you’re worried about the scar on your face, well don’t.”

Amanda spoke up. “Haven’t you heard that chicks dig scars?”

Her blunt remark had Rocket laughing. “I agree, Percy, I think it makes you look like a young Harrison Ford,” Rocket replied with a smirk, daring him to object.

Glaring at Rocket, he handed the invitation back to Amanda. “Please RSVP for me, Amanda. Let Mrs. Knight know I’ll participate in this year’s auction and that I will be bringing two guests for the evening’s event.”

“Two guests?” Amanda suddenly sounded wishful.

Shooting her a mischievous smile, Percy said, “Yes, Rocket will be accompanying me with her date. What was his name again?” Before Rocket could answer, he said, “Oh yes, Maxwell Parker.”

The secretary frowned when she realized she wouldn’t be attending the lavish event after all.

* * * *

The museum was packed with wealthy women looking to bid top dollar to score an evening with a charming, available young bachelor while supporting the arts. A few men peppered the crowd, but the majority was female.

All of the handsome eligible men were handpicked by Mrs. Anna Knight herself. This was the third year Percy participated in the event. It was a fun evening for a good cause. Rocket squashed his protests when Percy first objected to participating. She reminded him he was sexy, single, and super successful, even if he and Max were now dating. This was just a fun way to support the arts, which they were both passionate about.

Mingling in the front of the room, Percy chatted with the other bachelors as the rest of the guests milled around, greeting each other, before finding their seats.

“Percy Giannopoulos,” the rich sexy voice washed over him, “how have you been?” The man’s handsome face looked so very familiar. Percy tried to place where they had met before, yet standing in front of him, he was drawing a blank.

The name tag on his Armani lapel said, Ashton Barlow. His perfect face and teeth made him look like a GQ model, so dashing yet arrogant, smirking at Percy in his expensive, tailored suit.

Everything about this guy was precise; even his short blond hair was stiffly gelled into place, refusing to move.

“I’m good, and you?” Percy was suddenly glad he’d trimmed his black facial hair into a goatee. Not only did it accentuate his eyes, it camouflaged the red scar running down his chin. The doctor said it would get lighter over time and he could always consult a plastic surgeon if it bothered him, but right now, Percy just wasn’t ready to display his injury in public.

“I was bored out of my mind, but I’m doing much better now,” Ashton purred as his eyes licked up and back down Percy’s body, making him suddenly uncomfortable. “What incredible luck running into you, here, of all places…”

Percy was confused. The guy looked so familiar, yet he had no idea where he’d seen him before, but Ashton obviously knew him. Percy wracked his brain trying to place him. He wasn’t someone from work so maybe Percy had met him—

“ …the last time I saw you was nearly a year ago, you were sneaking out of my hotel room in Cabo.” Ashton winked and smiled from his memories.

“Cabo?” Percy muttered under his breath, but that didn’t stop Ashton from running his big mouth. The smug man delighted at the sound of his own irritating voice.

“If you’re not busy after the auction, why don’t we go back to my place to continue what we started in Mexico?”

The room started to spin. Percy suddenly felt lightheaded as the blackness ebbed in from the corners. Sex with strangers…that was the rule! Far away, exotic places.

Anonymous weekend flings…that was all, nothing more and nothing less.

Percy had never told his name to anyone he hooked up with and he never asked for their names either, yet somehow this guy knew who he was. Stumbling back, Percy needed to get away from this guy. Quickly spinning on his heels, he bumped into someone.

“Excuse me,” Percy stammered in his rush to get away. A slender hand shot out to steady him as he rocked on his feet. Percy was thankful for the assistance until he realized he was looking into the face of that obnoxious bitch from Club Twizted.

“It’s so nice to see you again,” her red lips curled into an evil grin, “Percy!” She said his name with a sneer.

Percy felt like he had been punched in the gut. His mouth fell open when she slid past him and crossed over to Ashton, wrapped her arm around his waist before leaning in to whisper in the arrogant man’s ear.

They both laughed for a moment and then turned to glare in Percy’s direction.

“What the hell…”

“Are you all right?” Rocket’s voice rushed over Percy, calming his frantic mind, pulling him back to the present. He hadn’t noticed her standing beside him. She was radiant in a lime green fitted evening gown, but Percy only focused on the worried look on her face.

The room was still buzzing with conversation. They only had a few minutes before Mrs. Knight called the auction together to start the bidding to raise money for the museum.

“Tell me what’s wrong. Has something happened with Max?”

Hearing his boyfriend’s name, Percy suddenly glanced around the room looking for the man he’d been spending so much time with over the last few weeks. Max had been sitting at the table with Rocket just moments before, but it was now empty.

As one of the waiters scurried through the crowd, Percy snatched a glass tumbler off his tray. “Hey, That’s for Mr. Hyett,” the young man started to protest as Percy downed the expensive glass of whisky.

“Get over it and just bring the old geezer another drink,” Percy snapped louder then he intended. “Second thought, bring me another too!”

Rocket grabbed the empty glass from his trembling hand. “What has gotten into you?” She demanded.

Glaring at her worried face, Percy said, “Do you see that man and woman over there?” Percy tilted his head in Ashton’s direction. “Do you know them?”

Rocket was a constant in the local club scene. If this girl frequented the city nightlife too, then Rocket probably knew her. It only took her a second to recognize who Percy was talking about. Two sets of identical icy blue eyes stared at them from across the room. “You mean, do I know Ashton Barlow and his fag hag of a twin sister, Alexandria? Oh yeah, we’ve met.”

“They’re twins?” Percy croaked. This was bad; if Ashton knew who he was then chances are his evil twin sister did, too.

“Yeah, they’re spoiled little rich brats and heir to that rag magazine, ‘Gossip Around The Town’. Well, their daddy is the tabloid king. It’s sickening how much money he makes talking trash about people.”

Percy’s head was spinning. They had a trashy tabloid magazine at their fingertips. If either one of them wanted to destroy Percy for rejecting them, it would only take one word whispered to their daddy.

He felt sick, getting ready to turn and run. Someone tapped on the microphone.

“Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for joining us tonight for the museum’s annual Knight with the Arts Charity Auction.”

Clapping interrupted the speaker. He paused for a moment while the guests finished their applause and found their seats. “We have gathered the city’s sexiest eligible bachelors here for you tonight, so why don’t we give them a warm welcome while the men make their way up to the stage.”

Percy reluctantly worked his way through the crowd, joining the other bachelors up front. “Let the bidding begin!” The announcer was greeted with cheers.

I can't resist having twins in my stories. I have a twin myself, but an evil twin that's just too good to pass up!!
Thanks for checking it out 😊
K.C.
Copyright © 2012 K.C.Grim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
Thanks for checking out my story 😃
If you liked it, let me know!  I love to hear from readers.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well Percy's past might have caught up but now is the time for him to make some hard choices. The 'truth' is about to come out. The only queation is going to be, is it going to tastefully done and controlled by him and Roxy and Max, or is it going to a scandel in his competitor's gossip rag? Can't wait to see where you take us KC.

Link to comment
On 01/10/2012 09:30 AM, comicfan said:
Well Percy's past might have caught up but now is the time for him to make some hard choices. The 'truth' is about to come out. The only queation is going to be, is it going to tastefully done and controlled by him and Roxy and Max, or is it going to a scandel in his competitor's gossip rag? Can't wait to see where you take us KC.
Yep, the truth is coming out. No more hiding if he wants to or not. Next week will be the last chapter, it's a little long but I didn't want to break it into two. Thanks for reading, Wayne.

KC

Link to comment

Only one more. Nooooooooooo. Yet another excellent chapter. So who is gonna end up with Percy as the prize. It is auction time after all. Go Rocket.

Link to comment

KC that was awesome :hug: Max and percy are so cool together. But oh lord what now? I'm with Comic How hard is it going to be for Percy? Pardon the pun :P

Ahton is a prick but you already know that :P

Will be a shame to see it end. It's one of my favourite stories :)

Link to comment
On 01/10/2012 11:37 AM, Kiltie69 said:
Only one more. Nooooooooooo. Yet another excellent chapter. So who is gonna end up with Percy as the prize. It is auction time after all. Go Rocket.
"Let the bidding begin!" :lol:

 

Ooooh what I would pay for Percy? He would be a very nice prize, too! :P

 

Yes, we are getting down to the end, but I still have a few tricks before it's all said and done. Thanks so much for reading!

Link to comment
On 01/10/2012 11:40 AM, Mark92 said:
KC that was awesome :hug: Max and percy are so cool together. But oh lord what now? I'm with Comic How hard is it going to be for Percy? Pardon the pun :P

Ahton is a prick but you already know that :P

Will be a shame to see it end. It's one of my favourite stories :)

I'm so glad that you like this story, Marky. This is one of my favorites too! Percy :wub: Max I really like these guys, but there is still more to come before it's over. Few more surprises.

 

Thanks for all your wonderful compliments! :hug:

Link to comment

You've set up the next chapter rather nicely, KC!! Can't wait for it.!

I don't recall where Max is on the "out" scale. That may have to be a consideration. Hopefully, it'll be for the best, longterm anyways. So Max is at the auction as Rocket's "date"? Did I get that right?

 

Great chapter, KC!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsup.gif

Link to comment
On 01/10/2012 02:20 PM, Conner said:
You've set up the next chapter rather nicely, KC!! Can't wait for it.!

I don't recall where Max is on the "out" scale. That may have to be a consideration. Hopefully, it'll be for the best, longterm anyways. So Max is at the auction as Rocket's "date"? Did I get that right?

 

Great chapter, KC!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gifthumbsup.gif

Max is out, but he's not going to push Percy into anything he's not ready for. Having Max and Rocket go as each other's date is a way of getting Max there without sending up red flags.

 

I'm glad you like it Conner, only 1 more left but still gonna have a few surprises.

Link to comment

Another good chapter :D Are we ever gonna find out what Max's first impression was of Percy at the coffee shop. I'm still dying to find out.

Link to comment

Fag hag. Priceless. I never knew Cobo was so close. Thanks for the quick pick me up. Story is getting good. What is left to tell? Oh yeah that mysterious box of yours. I hope being out is fun for Percy. Almost as much fun as I will have knowing the content of that mystery package. Lol!

 

 

Your good at holding readers interest. I hope your other writing lives up to this great standard.

Link to comment

OK, I still really like your love couple, and I still like this story and I am looking forward to everything going as it does in the fairy tales – you know, where they live happily ever after, no tiring everyday lives, no midlife crisis, or annoying relatives/neighbors/coworkers, too little money; you get the picture. And that’s what I’m expecting. I am not going to be disappointed, am I?

But – but this? ohmy.png No morning after talk? And how long have they been together for – even if it’s apparently only the nights? And all this time, neither of them have thought about the package (the one wrapped in paper!)? And what did Percy say to Rocket? I would have liked to eavesdrop on that conversation as well. Sure, the main rule for story-telling is to make a hasty retreat once the deal is sealed (or in this case once the love couple is united in flesh, and soul), but I believe there are speed limits, didn’t you see the signs?tongue.png (I'm not being too harsh? It's not my intention. I know you've tried to make this story more slow paced, and you made a great job of it until now.)

The bachelor auction, a new question arising, no, more than one: Will the twins with the icy blue eyes be bidding? Where did Max go? And what will Percy do about a threatening involuntary outing (is that even a word?)? And back at the office, who will get the position as vice president in Paradise? So many questions left to answer.

No matter how you’ll wrap it up (and remember that includes unwrapping the fictional package too) I will definitely read the next and last chapter.biggrin.png

Link to comment
On 01/10/2012 05:32 PM, intune said:
Another good chapter :D Are we ever gonna find out what Max's first impression was of Percy at the coffee shop. I'm still dying to find out.
Thanks Intune, there is still more to come. That's about all I can say, I know you have questions but I'll see about getting you some answers :D

 

I'm glad you liked it.

Link to comment
On 01/10/2012 07:23 PM, Westlake82 said:
Fag hag. Priceless. I never knew Cobo was so close. Thanks for the quick pick me up. Story is getting good. What is left to tell? Oh yeah that mysterious box of yours. I hope being out is fun for Percy. Almost as much fun as I will have knowing the content of that mystery package. Lol!

 

 

Your good at holding readers interest. I hope your other writing lives up to this great standard.

I don't know where you are, for me Cabo is about 2&half hour plane ride. It's one of my favorite places! :wub: It's beautiful, if you have never been, I highly recommend it!!!

 

Thanks for reading and liking, I hope you have as much fun enjoying other stories that I have planned for this year :D

Link to comment
On 01/11/2012 06:08 AM, sorgbarn said:
OK, I still really like your love couple, and I still like this story and I am looking forward to everything going as it does in the fairy tales – you know, where they live happily ever after, no tiring everyday lives, no midlife crisis, or annoying relatives/neighbors/coworkers, too little money; you get the picture. And that’s what I’m expecting. I am not going to be disappointed, am I?

But – but this? ohmy.png No morning after talk? And how long have they been together for – even if it’s apparently only the nights? And all this time, neither of them have thought about the package (the one wrapped in paper!)? And what did Percy say to Rocket? I would have liked to eavesdrop on that conversation as well. Sure, the main rule for story-telling is to make a hasty retreat once the deal is sealed (or in this case once the love couple is united in flesh, and soul), but I believe there are speed limits, didn’t you see the signs?tongue.png (I'm not being too harsh? It's not my intention. I know you've tried to make this story more slow paced, and you made a great job of it until now.)

The bachelor auction, a new question arising, no, more than one: Will the twins with the icy blue eyes be bidding? Where did Max go? And what will Percy do about a threatening involuntary outing (is that even a word?)? And back at the office, who will get the position as vice president in Paradise? So many questions left to answer.

No matter how you’ll wrap it up (and remember that includes unwrapping the fictional package too) I will definitely read the next and last chapter.biggrin.png

Alright, I'm starting to get nervous that if this story doesn't end well, your gonna hunt me down :o JK

 

There is more to come. Yes just one more chapter but it's filled with twists, turns, and everything but the kitchen sink :P

 

I'm glad that you have gottten so excited over this story. It has been so much fun to write, I really like these guys and I hate to see it end, but like I said in the beginning 'real life doesn't start with once upon a time!'

 

KC

Link to comment

I think Percy's "anonymous" life is now over. I think those evil twins are gonna out him to the whole charity event. And the whole city. They'll probably publish some junk just for their tabloid. Poor Percy.

 

And where the hell did Max go??????????

 

I can't believe this story is almost over; it's been one of my favorites for so long now! I'm really gonna miss it! :(

Link to comment
On 01/13/2012 04:39 AM, Lisa said:
I think Percy's "anonymous" life is now over. I think those evil twins are gonna out him to the whole charity event. And the whole city. They'll probably publish some junk just for their tabloid. Poor Percy.

 

And where the hell did Max go??????????

 

I can't believe this story is almost over; it's been one of my favorites for so long now! I'm really gonna miss it! :(

Thanks, Lisa. I'm glad that you like it, I really like Percy and Max too, I'll hate to see them go :(

 

Next week is it...the last chapter on Monday. I hope you still check in when I start posting my new story in the spring. Thanks so much for reading!

Link to comment

:( i was wondering when that would come up to bite him in the ass! but, its so sad how he keeps losing his temper at times when he shouldnt!

but then again, flawed characters are more real, right?

 

:pissed: @ evil twins

Link to comment
On 01/18/2012 04:40 PM, Frostina said:
:( i was wondering when that would come up to bite him in the ass! but, its so sad how he keeps losing his temper at times when he shouldnt!

but then again, flawed characters are more real, right?

 

:pissed: @ evil twins

I wanted to make Percy real and real people are flawed. I hope it makes him more relatable.

 

Haha- the twins are BAD NEWS!

 

:D

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..