Jump to content
    KD_stories
  • Author
  • 4,901 Words
  • 4,344 Views
  • 23 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Weigh Down - 1. Chapter 1

This story have been in development for a long time!

It's my first time tackling a college aged story and I have been wanting to do this for so long!

Since I am without an editor it may be a little rough.

“Mr. McKenzie, are you going to join the rest of the class?” Dr. Crest asks from the front of the room. I slowly raise my head off the desk, I look over and I feel my twin’s eyes burning into me. I just give him a shrug.

“Sorry, was a long night at work.” I offer leaning back into the cramped desk.

Dr. Crest removes his glasses and rubs his eyes. “Maybe you should consider getting a different job, doesn’t seem like your twin isn’t having these issues, nor do his grades compared to yours.”

This gets a chuckle from everyone else in the class, I can feel the heat rushing up my face. This pisses me off I grab my bag and get up from the desk. Fuck this I don’t need this today. “Josh, come on man sit back down.” Joe says to my left.

I roll my eyes at my twin, and head for the door. “Mr. McKenzie, the class has just started.” Dr. Crest says.

I turn around, “Well according to you I shouldn’t even bother.” I say, and shove open the door. The windows don’t block the incoming sunlight in the hallway and I shield my eyes. Who the fuck even has a philosophy class at 8:30 in the morning anyway. This professor is always busting my balls, and I have had a rough fucking week.

I pat my jeans pockets and curse to myself. Of course, Joe has the keys to the car, and I wasn’t about to walk to my Aunt’s house, I like staying there I have my own room unlike at the dorms where I share with my twin. I decide, to go back to the dorm and try and go back to sleep.

Unlocking our dorm room, the musty smell of sweat and sex hits me. I look around and there is smell Joe’s football workout clothes everywhere and a few used condoms in his trashcan by his bed. I let out a sigh, I also see he has tossed his dirty clothes on my bed. I just roll my eyes and walk over to our dresser, I figure I will just go shower instead.

I grab a clean pair of boxers and walk across the room to our bathroom. I am the clean freak of the two of us. Joe is the typical guy messy. It shows when I don’t stay at the dorm to keep it clean. I turn on the water and wait for it to heat up. We stay in the oldest dorm, so it takes a good five minutes for the water to actually heat up.

I check my phone and there is a message from Taylor. “You had a good show last night, we have so many people wanting a private audience with you.”

I decide to call Taylor while I am waiting. The phone rings a few times, “Hey baby.” He says his gruff voice over the phone.

Hey.” I reply.

“Aren’t you supposed to be in class?” He asks.

I roll my eyes, “Class was canceled.”

Taylor owns the escort, cam model site. He’s way older than me, and despite him calling my baby we aren’t in a sexual relationship at all. I am the exception to a lot of his rules. Taylor keeps things strictly business with all the “models” if that’s what you want to call us. You have a few options you can perform on a cam show, which is what I normally do. You just get on and well get off and put on a show. Normally there are horny old men that want “twinks” and they will pay for a one-on-one show with us in a private chat room. I get a lot of money from those and normally those are the only shows I do. We also can be escorts, I’ve done it a few times and only when Taylor has asked me too, only because he can charge a ton of money with me we are not expected to do any sexual favors at all, and if we do we can charge them money but it’s known up front that we don’t do that. Even though I know most of the other Escorts do.

“Well the professor should have emailed and I wouldn’t have woken you up and you could have slept still. So we have someone that’s wanting you to escort them….” He says trailing off.

No.” I reply stiffly.

“Look Josh…he’s been a very reputable person, and he won't want anything extra.” Taylor says.

I shift on the toilet, “I want double.” I say.

“Ok.” He says.

This takes me by surprise, “Really?”

“I know how you feel about escorting.”

“It’s fine, just as long as you trust this guy.” I say tightly.

I can hear his smile through the phone, “I do, he’s been a customer with me for a long time. He is very selective and normally it’s just for an outing. On another note, you had a thousand views last night, and did you really do 4 private shows?”

I smile, “yeah I did them, I didn’t go offline until like 4 am.

“Damn boy.”

I laugh, “I haven’t had sex in so long okay!”

Well, you should change that.” Taylor says.

One of the biggest demands is playing with other models, but it’s strictly against Taylor’s rules that is unless you are with your boyfriend. He doesn’t want his escorts or models creating drama. Most come in to do a few shows and leave, very few ever stay at the house, except me, I normally stay there on the weekends and Taylor doesn’t care like I said I am his favorite.

Well, I think my shower is finally warmed up….I am going to shower and maybe grab some food.” I tell him.

“Okay, I will get the details from our guy and see when he wants you.”

“Sounds good.” I tell him and hang up.

I strip off my jeans and shirt and get under the water. The hot water hitting me starts to instantly relax my body. I grab the dial soap and start soaping up my body, scrubbing the dry lube and cum off of my body, I fell asleep after my last show and didn’t have time to shower, it was probably why I was in such a shitty mood I never work that late on a Sunday, but I have been trying to save for a car. Relying on Joe and Taylor is terrible... I like it, I mean I have one of the highest watch demands. I am slim with natural muscles and a six pack, most of them comment on how skinny I am and my sharp jaw line. They also like for me to look directly at the camera, so they can see my blue eyes.

I wash my hair, thinking if I should get highlights in it again or just cut them out. I put it to the back of my mind, I just want to enjoy the hot water hitting me. Then I hear the door open. “Are you fucking serious Joshua!” Joe yells as he comes into the bathroom.

I roll my eyes, “What.” I say.

“You just walk out of class like that?” Joe says shoving back the shower curtain.

It’s not like I was embarrassed by him seeing me naked, we are identical twins so it’s not like he is seeing anything he doesn’t have at all. “Yeah, I wasn’t about to sit there and listen to him lecture and embarrass me in front of the whole fucking class Joseph.” I tell him emphasizing his full name.

“Well he’s right, you should come work with me at the pizza place.” He says.

I scrunch my nose at that, “No, I make three times as much money in one night. Besides, I don’t have a full ride like you do. I still have to pay for books, access codes, and tuition.”

Joe rolls his eyes, “Josh, what if something goes wrong, like someone starts stalking you, and rapes you?”

“It wont.” I tell him.

“How do you know?”

“Joseph, it won’t happen. Plus, I am more careful now more than ever.” I had to be more careful since I was always at a high demand for my shows.

“He just shakes his head, have you been tested recently?” He asks looking concerned.

I look at him confused, “Joe I don’t sleep with clients. I’m not some fucking whore just because I am gay. I have never slept with a client all I have done is just jerked off on cam that’s it! I can’t fucking believe that’s what you think.” I try to hold back my anger.

I can see regret all over his face, “Sorry, I just worry about you. You’re my twin man, and I love you and I don’t want to see you messed up from all this.”

“Joe, you sleep around way more than I do, so don’t get me started.” I say.

This causes him to blush, “Fair point. I am going to get tested.” He says not making eye contact.

I laugh, “So you want me to go with you.” I ask.

He nods, “yeah…”

“You should have just asked, instead of assumed I would need to be tested.”

“I’m not as open with this stuff as you are.” He says.

“Can I go back to my shower now!” I ask.

He rolls his eyes at me and pulls the shower curtain closed. I hear him flush the toilet and a few seconds later the water turns ice cold. “I fucking hate you!” I yell.

I hear him laughing, “Love you too little brother.”

“By five minutes!” I yell.

“Oh, Aunt Lydia wants us to come over for lunch.” He says from the bedroom.

I turn off the shower, “Ok, that’s fine. I need to wash some clothes.”

I towel off grabbing the boxers and pulling them on. I walk into the room, and Joe is just laying on his bed. “Do you ever eat?” Joe asks looking at me.

“What the hell do you mean do I ever eat?” I ask giving him the are you stupid look.

He shrugs his shoulder, “Just you are skinnier, and we are normally the same.”

“Anything else you want to inspect on me?” I ask.

He thinks about it, “I am bigger than you.” He says with a smirk.

I flip him off, “We are identical in every way dipshit.” I tell him. Yes, we have both compared the size of our dicks and we are the same size he just likes to talk shit to me.

“So….You had a long night?” He asks genuinely concerned.

I start loading my basket, “Yeah, I did four private shows, and just hung out in the chat room.” I tell him.

“So, like what do you do in the private chats?” He asks nervously.

I sit on the edge of my bed, “Are you really asking cause you're curious, or you just getting ammo to use on me later?” I ask.

He shakes his head, “I’m just genuinely interested. I want to know about your job, and life man I feel like we never talk or see each other anymore.”

I feel guilt hit me, and I know most of the rift that is between us is because I’m not willing to forgive him. “Yeah, I know it’s just we are both busy.”

“So let’s take a day of the week and just hang out.” He says.

“Yeah, I guess we could.” I tell him knowing it won't last.

“Awesome, so tell me about the private chats?”

I feel myself blush, “I mean, they pay a good amount of money for thirty minutes depending on who the “model” is. Some want us to act out roles, others want to just see me jerk off and just give them attention. Except for my last customer he paid quite a bit of money just to talk to me.”

“How much do you charge?” Joe asks as he puts a pillow under his body.

“100 dollars for thirty minutes, unless it’s a higher demand then Taylor sets the price. Last night was a pretty high demand.”

He doesn’t say anything he just nods his head. “Do you make a good amount?”

I just smile, “I made a grand last night.”

“Damn.” He says shaking his head.

“Come on man, get your dirty clothes the room smells like a locker room and sex.” I say crinkling my nose.

He laughs, “Yeah I had some company over this weekend.”

“Please tell me you kept her off my bed.”

“Of course man!.” He says flashing me his perfect smile.

I can feel his eyes watching me as I start picking up the clothes that are strewn across our small dorm. I stand up straight and toss pants into a basket, “What!”

“Look, I want you to come work with me.” He says.

I smirk and shake my head, “Joe, shut up. Don’t ruin the good conversation that we had going.”

He lets out a sigh, “Just like I said man I miss you. Plus, I have had to go to your classes, because you have been MIA.”

“It’s the least you could do for me since you are the reason I have this job in the first place.” I say with no emotion in my voice.

He breaks our eye contact, “I will grab the clothes from the bathroom.” Is all he says dropping the subject.

I feel my phone vibrate in the pocket of my jeans, I grab it and answer it. “Yeah?”

“How likely are you to do me a favor right now?” Taylor’s gruff voice comes over the line.

“I am already doing you a favor.” I tell him sitting on my bed.

There is silence on the other end. I know he is thinking of how to pitch this favor to me, “Jay baby, you know you are my favorite. I will cut you 75% of this escort. You know I only do 50%”

I shake my head, “You know I don’t like to do that, plus it’s my day off.”

“Please baby? I will make it up to you.” He says.

“Who is supposed to be doing this?” I ask.

“Lane, but his dog died.” Taylor says, and I can tell in his voice he is clearly annoyed.

This makes me feel a bit better because Lane is what you would call one of the Top Five. Meaning he is an exclusive escort as am I. “What would I be doing?”

“It’s the same client I talked to you about earlier. Lane was supposed to go to a lunch with him.” he pauses.

“What else?” I ask.

“I am just worried this is a wealthy client and I would like to keep him.”

“It’s just lunch??” I ask.

“Yes, just lunch he’s a pretty well-known individual in the bigger city. Jay, I know you don’t like doing this, but please you are my last hope, Ryan is already booked, and so is Merrick, and Trent is out of town with a client.” He pleads.

“Well if he is well known why he is taking an escort?” I ask.

“He is well known, but a private person in the city.” Taylor says.

“I mean it’s Aurora Colorado, so he must be from Denver then, You realize this is the second time you have called me in an hour with this kind of request?” I tell him.

“Jay, I know that’s why I will have a bonus for you that I know you will love.”

“What about the others, they aren’t going to be jealous and asshole more than they are?”

Taylor laughs, “well when they get into the top five they can be rewarded too.”

“When?”

“In an hour, I’m outside and I we have to go back to the house to get you changed..” He says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

“Give me a few minutes.” I tell him and hang up.

I turn around to find Joe looking at me. “Are you fucking serious?”

“I have a job.”

“Joshua come on man! We have lunch plans with Aunt Lydia, she has been wanting us both to come over for a while, says she has some news.

I run my hands through my hair, “Tell her I picked up another shift at the library for overtime.”

He shakes his head, and I can see the judgment in his eyes, I don’t need this shit from him right now. “Whatever man, I guess I’m supposed to keep lying for you then. While you are out there being a rent boy”

“Fuck you, Joseph, this is the least you can do for me.” I tell him flipping him the bird

“Please, be careful.” He says guilt washing over his face.

I nod my head, “I will see you this evening, and I’m asking for this weekend off after this, so if you want to catch up we can.”

I see him wince, “I have a date, but we can Sunday. Maybe we can have a family night with Aunt Lydia.”

I just shake my head, “I gotta go.”

I don’t look directly at him, I know how he’s going to look at me and I don’t want to see it. I put my cell back in my pocket and grab my wallet from the dresser. I leave the dorm room shutting the door. I take the stairs and head out to the parking lot. I see Taylor’s Black BMW waiting.

I open the door and the cold Air hits me, “Hey.” I say getting in and shutting the door.

I look at the 35-year-old, his brown eyes meet mine, Taylor doesn’t look like someone you would want to meet in a dark alley. He is 6’3 and massive, not fat but built like a tank. His massive brown beard only adds to the intimidation, but if you ever knew Taylor like I do he is a massive teddy bear. He reaches over and puts his hand behind my head and runs his massive fingers through my hair. Hey, baby boy.” He says in his deep gruff voice.

Taylor is not what you would expect he isn’t gay, he has a wife and kids. He keeps his business strictly separate from family life. His wife knows about it since they have ground rules. She doesn’t see the issue as long as he takes care of his employees., and doesn't bring any drama home “Put your seat belt on.” He tells me.

I listen to him, he is the type that he won’t move the car unless you do have the seat belt on. After he hears it click, he reverses out of the parking spot. “Happy I say?” I ask.

He nods, “Josh, I really do appreciate you doing this for me.”

I just shrug and look out the window. I would do anything for Taylor and he knows that he really has been good to me. “As long as I am paid.” I say letting out a half laugh.

“What’s on your mind? Joe at the dorm?” He asks.

Taylor knows the strained relationship I have with Joe. He helped me a lot through it. “Yeah, we were supposed to go over to my Aunt’s for lunch. I should make an appearance soon, I haven’t seen her in a week.” I tell him.

He gives me a once over, “Well after this one, and the next job I am making you take two weeks off.”

I start to protest, but he cuts me off, “I will make sure you are paid. You look like hell Josh, you aren’t sleeping, and you are looking skinnier than usual.”

I just sit back in the seat, I know when to argue and when to not argue. “I could use a few weeks off.” I say.

“When is the last time you went out and had fun?” He asks.

I shrug my shoulder, “I don’t know. Between school and work, and family drama it’s been a while.”

“That’s why I am making you take off. You need to go enjoy the money you make, I know you haven’t even spent a damn dime of anything you have made have you.”

I shake my head, “I just want to make sure in case anything happens, that I have something to fall back on.”

He doesn’t say anything, we ride in silence, pretty sure he was turning into the driveway of the house, and parks into the garage. I get out of the car and make my way into the house. It smells good in here, the cleaner must have just left. I make my way through the kitchen into “my room” this is just the base house, no other model has been to Taylor's actual house or met his family, but I have. “What are you going to wear?” he asks standing in the doorway crossing his massive tattooed arms.

“Is it some role play thing or what?” I ask.

He shrugs, “I don’t know, but keep it casual.”

I walk over to my closet and pull out my black skinny jeans they have massive holes in the leg, but I look fantastic in them. I grab a pink colored shirt, in the closet is a standing rack, and I grab a pair of purple silk boxers. I look over to Taylor to see if he approves, and he nods his head.

I kick off my shoes, and take off my shirt, and drop my pants along with my boxers. I hear Taylor sigh, “What?” I ask turning around to face him. being naked in front of Taylor is no big deal.

“You are too skinny. You will come to my house for dinner.” He says.

“What about Julia, I know how she feels about you bringing work home.” I say.

He scowls at me, “She doesn’t consider you work. She was the one that insisted I bring you home when we found you a few years ago. How much do you weigh?” he asks.

“I don’t know, can you get off the weight subject?” I ask getting defensive.

“Have you been tested recently?” He asks.

“YES! You know this I am clean I don’t have anything, I haven’t even had sex in a long time.”

“Get dressed. The client is here.” He says looking down at his phone. He has this ring doorbell that has a camera in it.

I watch Taylor leave my room and shut my door, I slip on the boxers and get dressed, I don’t want to keep the client waiting too long. I make my way out into the “living room.” Where Taylor is sitting with the client.

I can tell the man is in his late 40’s. He stands up and he towers over me, I won't lie and say it doesn’t intimidate me I am only 5’11. He puts out his hand, “I’m Mr. Castiglione. I hear I get the pleasure of your company twice this month.” His voice was smooth.

I just nod, not trusting my voice. Being around older Gentlemen intimidated me, and it wasn’t helping how this man carried himself. His graying dark hair, and blue eyes. He had white teeth and dressed and a nice grey suit. He was in shape I could tell how the shirt fit across his chest.

“Not a boy of many words, is he?” Mr. Castiglione looks over a Taylor.

Taylor laughs, “Jack, has never been a massive talker.”

I just smile, at the use of my fake name, we had an issue about a year ago, when I had a stalker and Taylor made us start using fake names. Mr. Castiglione looks me up and down, and I make sure to not make eye contact with him.

“You ready to go Jack?” He asks.

“Yeah.” I finally say not trusting my voice to say anything else just yet.

I don’t know what it is about him that intimidated me, he was friendly and was actually attractive for an older gentlemen not saying older gentlemen aren’t attractive. Mr. Castiglione said his goodbye to Taylor and led the way out.

He unlocked his Aston Martin I just looked at him stunned, “This is your car?”

A smile spread across his face, “Yeah it’s one of my toys. I figured I would take it out for a spin today.”

I get in the passenger side, and he got in as well the smile still on his face. “So, I figured we could go into Denver and get a nice lunch.”

I nod my head, still trying to wrap my mind around being in a car that is worth more than my life. “Y..yeah, that’s fine sir.”

He laughs, “Please don’t call me sir. So, Taylor said it took some bribing to get you to agree to escort me twice.”

I feel my face heat up, “Yeah I don’t do escort services at all.” I tell him.

“Why not?” He asks.

I shrug my shoulders, “Just not really comfortable with it, and people that rent us usually expect something.”

“They expect you to have sex with them?” He asks looking over briefly taking his eyes off the road.

“Yeah, and I’m already naked on cam most of the time. I’m just not able to…I don’t know how to explain it.” I say looking out the window.

“You don’t like feeling like you’re selling your body?” He says.

I shrug my shoulders, “I guess so.”

“Well you don’t have to worry, I don’t expect you to have sex with me. Don’t take this the wrong way but I don’t have sex with anyone younger than thirty.”

“I’m eighteen.” I tell him.

He laughs, “exactly.”

“Then why am I here?” I ask boldly.

He rubs his chin, never taking the other hand of the steering wheel. “I am a very successful businessman as you probably could have guessed. I don’t get the pleasure of having a lot of company around, it’s a lonely life. They never tell you that once you become successful and reach your goals that you would be so lonely at the top. I find the company of others nice, I thought it was going to be someone else, but there was a family emergency.”

“Yeah, there was.” I don’t offer more than that to him.

“So do you have a boyfriend?” He asks.

“I have a twin.” I blurt out.

He glances at me, “Is he gay as well?”

I laugh, “not at all. He’s the all American football jock.”

“Are you two identical or fraternal?”

“Identical down to our toes.” I say, laughing because I feel like a dork for saying that.

“Does he know?”

I look at him, “know what? That I am gay, or that I’m a cam model/escort?”

“Both.” He says.

“He knows.” Is all I say.

I think he picked up on the fact I didn’t like that subject, so he didn’t ask any more about Joe. We don’t say anything enjoying the car ride. Pretty soon, he pulls off the interstate and onto a busy downtown street. I am taking in the building when he pulls to the curb. A younger guy in a uniform approaches the driver side. “Hey Mr. Castiglione, I will park your car.”

We get out, and we are standing in front of a large building. “Where are we?”

“It’s the Palace Arms. I think you will like it.”

I follow him in, and they seat us. I felt out of place, I was dressed way down for this. “Relax Jack.”

“I just didn’t think we’d be in some fancy place.” I tell him.

He laughs, “You are fine. So are you in college?” He asks.

I nod, taking a sip of the water that was placed in front of me. “Yeah, for now.”

He looks at me strangely, “What do you mean for now?”

“I have to work a lot.” I tell him.

He ordered for me, we didn’t talk about anything important, and I finally started to relax around him. He was really nice. Before I realized I scarfed down all the food it was time to go. “Well, I have enjoyed this. I am going to take you back now. I have to get on a plane to my New York office.”

“Wait you have an office in New York?” I ask amazed.

“Yeah, I also have my own private jet.” He says winking.

“That’s awesome I have always wanted to go to New York.” I say.

He thinks for a minute. “How about you come with me next weekend?”

“What?” I ask in disbelief.

“I will take you to New York with me.”

“I, don’t have the money for that.”

“I didn’t ask about money now did I?” He says handing a card to the waiter.

“I mean, I would like to….but…”

“Jack, I have no interest in your body.” He says firmly. “Besides my best friend is having a party and I think you would enjoy it.” He says smiling.

“Doubt it. I will talk to Taylor.” I say.

The waiter comes back and hands him the card, “Come, I need to get you back home.”

Thank you all so much for reading the first chapter I have always want to do a college age story I could explore so many more themes and situations . This will be a slow burn story, I have the second chapter almost wrapped up. I decided I do not want to rush this story I wanted to just enjoy it and take my time to bring you the best possible story. It will be a little slow bringing out the chapters I have only one more month left of college so most of my time is spent of homework.

Kd_stories
  • Like 34
  • Love 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

No Comments? That’s odd on a Sunday afternoon! Is everyone still gathering their thoughts or are they waiting for someone else to break the ice?  ;–)

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

No Comments? That’s odd on a Sunday afternoon! Is everyone still gathering their thoughts or are they waiting for someone else to break the ice?  ;–)

Maybe....🤷‍♂️

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

I remember the list of stereotypes mentioned in the Kevin Kline movie, In & Out. Neat and clean, well-dressed. A series of positive traits.  ;–)

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, droughtquake said:

I remember the list of stereotypes mentioned in the Kevin Kline movie, In & Out. Neat and clean, well-dressed. A series of positive traits.  ;–)

hahaha, it was nice to try something new with this story, I dont know I haven't felt this happy to write since the very beginning of Paper Walls 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, travlbug said:

…18 year olds are not (necessarily) the most well-rounded conversationalists (present readers excepted, of course)…

It took me many years to realize that fact. I’m going to claim youth as my excuse – and the distractions of their beauty. I doubt anyone would believe me if I said advanced age has made me less shallow…  ;–)

Link to comment
On 10/29/2018 at 10:55 AM, mikedup said:

Interesting. I wonder how they manage to get along being so different. I can only imagine what chaos is ahead

Josh manages by avoiding him mostly. 

Edited by KD_stories
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
16 hours ago, travlbug said:

Josh has been very careful, selling the image of his body but with all other rights reserved. 😊 (At least he stays safe.)

 

Joe is the reason that Josh is working as a model? I love the touch of mystery. (Maybe paying his twin's medical bills? But why does Joe feel so guilty?)

 

Taylor is not your typical escort/model service owner, so the cast of interesting characters is growing. (I'm very curious as to how a straight guy ended up in his line of business. Maybe there'll be some back story? )

 

I'm also intrigued as to why Mr. Castiglione, a successful businessman, wants an 18 year old escort:  He says that he's not interested in him for sex, and 18 year olds are not (necessarily) the most well-rounded conversationalists (present readers excepted, of course), so I'm interested to see where this is leading...other than to New York!

 

I'm traveling, and I haven't had the opportunity to read on GA for the last couple of weeks, so this story was a nice surprise! I'm trying to send this post before I lose connectivity, yet again, possibly for another week!

Josh Takes all the precautions to stay safe now. 

 

We get to see more of why in chapter two and in chapter three we will really dig into why Joe feels guilty

 

Taylor has a real big soft spot for Josh, We will see different sides of him. 

 

Mr. Castiglione is a good person with good intentions just Sometimes doesn't understand the Youth of today.  

 

Safe travels! I am glad you decided to read the story! 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

A massive Thank you to everyone who has read this first chapter! I was so nervous because I didn't have an editor and it would be a bit rough, but Thank you to EVERYONE who has taken the time to read this new story I am excited to put out another chapter really soon! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 10/29/2018 at 5:03 PM, KD_stories said:

Jason manages by avoiding him mostly. 

Who is Jason?? He is mentioned in the synopsis and a couple of times in the chapter and you mentioned him again in the comments. Isn't it Joshua and Joseph?

 

You could use an editor (or self-edit). There are run-on sentences and a few other faux pas, but the plot of the story is intriguing.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Homosapiens said:

Who is Jason?? He is mentioned in the synopsis and a couple of times in the chapter and you mentioned him again in the comments. Isn't it Joshua and Joseph?

 

You could use an editor (or self-edit). There are run-on sentences and a few other faux pas, but the plot of the story is intriguing.

Hence the reason I said I don’t have an editor that it would be a bit rough.  In the early stages I had to change the name and it didn't save.  Mistakes happen,  I do everything in my power to fix them until I do find an editor. 

 

Thanks. 

KD

Edited by KD_stories
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Interesting start. I'm guessing off course, but I get the feeling that something along the lines of Joe outing his brother (mathe not with  malice in  mind) to parental units following by they disowning Josh would explain why Joe has a car and feels bad that he is responsible for Josh working so hard.

Josh is right to be careful, and need time off, I'm just afraid that for one something bad happens if he goes to NY, and two that by missing another week with his aunt he starts to alienate his family support.

Will see in the next chapters

 

 

PS: @KD_stories any news of your other stories, I was following the starring over one 😀

Edited by Sweetlion
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Sweetlion said:

Interesting start. I'm guessing off course, but I get the feeling that something along the lines of Joe outing his brother (mathe not with  malice in  mind) to parental units following by they disowning Josh would explain why Joe has a car and feels bad that he is responsible for Josh working so hard.

Josh is right to be careful, and need time off, I'm just afraid that for one something bad happens if he goes to NY, and two that by missing another week with his aunt he starts to alienate his family support.

Will see in the next chapters

 

 

PS: @KD_stories any news of your other stories, I was following the starring over one 😀

Well with the car, Joe just happened to have it at the time :)

Not counting Starting over out just yet ;) 

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I remember us talking about the plot idea, before you started posting. I feel that you did a great job with this opening chapter.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, BHopper2 said:

I remember us talking about the plot idea, before you started posting. I feel that you did a great job with this opening chapter.

I think we did talk about this now that I think about this 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Hey relax, Buddy. This is just the first chapter and it is not nearly so bad grammatically as many author's first efforts. Yes there are a few pot holes in the road and your commenters have and will continue to direct your attention to them, but I have seen 'firsties' by experienced authors that are much worse. Just keep up the characterization and the creativity, that is the author's job -- the grammar will improve with experience and relaxation. I am famous, read infamous, for being snarky about grammar, and even I was able to read through this chapter without barfing. That must mean there is hope for you!

The concept of identical twins where one is gay and the other straight is a storyline that I have not seen many times before, so even its freshness makes for interesting reading. I get tired of the teen-aged angst that you see so much of in first stories on GA. Not every male child of fifteen suffers the woes of the world in 'coming out', it's nice to see someone who accepts himself. Hey, I am what I am, live with it!

Okay, now back to the story!

Edited by Will Hawkins
  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Will Hawkins said:

Hey relax, Buddy. This is just the first chapter and it is not nearly so bad grammatically as many author's first efforts. Yes there are a few pot holes in the road and your commenters have and will continue to direct your attention to them, but I have seen 'firsties' by experienced authors that are much worse. Just keep up the characterization and the creativity, that is the author's job -- the grammar will improve with experience and relaxation. I am famous, read infamous, for being snarky about grammar, and even I was able to read through this chapter without barfing. That must mean there is hope for you!

The concept of identical twins where one is gay and the other straight is a storyline that I have not seen many times before, so even its freshness makes for interesting reading. I get tired of the teen-aged angst that you see so much of in first stories on GA. Not every male child of fifteen suffers the woes of the world in 'coming out', it's nice to see someone who accepts himself. Hey, I am what I am, live with it!

Okay, now back to the story!

This isn’t my first story or the first time you’ve read one of my stories. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Great chapter. I like your writing style; I know it's not easy to write in the present tense. I'm not sure if this is your usual style, but it works so well with this story.

Josh, Joe, Taylor, and Mr Castiglione are all interesting characters, and I enjoyed the dialogue between the twins.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..