Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,265 Words
  • 1,723 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Harlequin - 25. Chapter 25

Justin exposes the truth.

Justin traveled to the townhouse complex where he was currently living. His generous and handsome professor, Cain Rollins, allowed him to stay there after he gained his tenure and bought another home closer to his job.

Rollins gave Justin the run of the place, Justin enjoyed when the professor did his annual check in to make sure everything was in working order.

He entered through the guarded gate, showing ID, then drove to his unit with reserved parking. Right away he saw his Fiat, with its freshly painted red body. As much as he loved driving the muscle car, he missed his car. It was a gift he gave himself after moving away from home.

He parked and walked over to it, inspecting the interior through the driver’s side window, and saw it had been detailed.

“Are you satisfied with the result?” asked Cain Rollins, strolling towards Justin with his arms crossed over his chest. Cain wore jeans, tee shirt and black biking boots. His shoulder-length blonde locks framed his face as he smiled down at Justin, who was one foot shorter.

“Very satisfied,” responded Justin, who accepted a sweet kiss from the man. The taller and stockier male leaned to Justin’s ear and spoke.

“How shall you show me your thanks?” Justin was familiar with their game, and wouldn’t deny that he didn’t enjoy performing.

“Take your pet inside Master, and use me.”

“Very good. But I think I prefer to take you out in the back yard today.”

“But…the weather…”

“Are you refusing me?”

“No…as you wish.”

He took Justin’s hand, and walked him into the house. Cain had customized the back yard with high bushes, and fencing with a tinted, retractable ceiling lowered so that it concealed them whenever he wanted to play with Justin outside.

They would have never met if it hadn’t been for Justin running late for class – the fault of a power outage in his small apartment that meant his alarm never went off. Cain was just stepping inside the elevator as Justin called out to hold the door. He ran in and thanked the man, who at first glance, looked like a model, not a Professor, but his ID proved who he was.

The elevator bounced to a halt as it broke down. Justin missed his class, but found out Cain was an unbelievable kisser and a great conversationalist for the hour they were stuck in there.

As the professor prepared the yard, Justin went to the bedroom and stripped down to his black jocks. He fastened on his leather retractable collar, and leather biker boots that Cain insisted on him wearing at all times during their play. Cain enjoyed peeling off his underwear, and having Justin ride him with his legs up on his shoulders.

Justin fisted his cock with the aid of lube that heated once it connected with his skin. Once his cock was hard and ready for his performance, Justin lowered to his knees and waited for his Master Cain to come for him.

Some time had passed, and Justin was getting concerned, but dared not move. That would be breaking the rules. The bedroom door opened, and Cain stormed in, holding Justin’s computer from work.

“What the fuck is this?” he demanded, holding the laptop open and revealing Adam’s detective agency’s desktop. Justin wasn’t surprised that Cain cracked the password; he was an expert in computers. He was peeved that Cain was asking about something that was none of his business. He didn’t want to escalate the situation, so he answered.

“It’s my boss’s computer. He wanted me to work from home.”

“Why?”

“Why…does it matter?”

“Don’t answer me with a question,” he said through gritted teeth. Justin saw something he hadn’t seen before in Cain—fury. Sure they played rough; Justin was an active masochist, but Cain never looked at him as if he would—kill him.

“There was an intruder today at the office, and until the cops catch him, my boss doesn’t want me to go back there.”

“Where’s your boss now?”

“I don’t know.”

“You’re lying to me. I don’t like liars.”

Justin’s erection relaxed, and so did his mood. “Okay…I’m not sure what’s happening here…but I’m going to get dressed and leave.”

“Leave to where?”

“I have friends who’ll let me crash on their couch until I find a new place.” Justin went to stand, but Cain pushed him back to the floor, on his ass.

“You’re not going anywhere until you tell me where that bastard went.”

“Come on…this is getting weird,” he said sliding on his arse backing into a wall. “I want to leave or I’ll…”

“You’ll what? Scream? Go ahead, The walls are soundproof no one will hear you.”

“Look—I just want to go.”

“Is he fucking you—or are you fucking him?”

“No…it’s not like that. He’s just my boss.”

“Where is he?”

“He went…to see a client, okay.”

“Patrick.”

“Patrick, how do you know him?” The man just looked at him, and curved his upper lip to sneer as he grasped the screen of the laptop and snapped it off, dropping the two detached pieces onto the floor. Justin’s body stiffened as his heart pound in his chest as he realized who Cain was. “Holy shit, you’re the Harlequin.”

Cain crouched down to Justin’s eye leave.

“I did like you Justin; we had fun together. It’s a shame this will be our last ta-ta-ta. I will make the best of it.”

“Best of what?”

“I’m still your Master; I haven’t released you.”

“Fuck no—no I won’t…”

“What makes you think you have a choice? You’re no better than Patrick. He tried to say the same thing when he started fucking that hipster prick. Well, I handled him the same way I’m going to handled Adam Potter. And then, maybe I’ll have two pets.”

“Please,” Justin begged. “Please I don’t want to.” But the man ignored him as he rose and pulled a thin leather leash from his back pocket.

“You both need to understand who’s in charge. And I need to release some stress—into you. Then we’re going to arrange a playdate for Patrick and Adam Potter at the graveyard.”

“I won’t help you.”

“Won’t, should not be in your vocabulary, Justin.” He moved fast, grabbing Justin and forcing him onto his stomach. He quickly bound his wrists with the leather leash. Justin screamed for help as the leather bit into his skin. Cain ignored his cries as he forced him to kneel, and thrust himself into Justin, disregarding the other man’s pleads.

***************

Cain watched the flat screen TV in his living room, holding a knife that could be a twin to the one that killed Gavin; as Adam took liberties with his Patrick. Cain couldn’t wait to pierce Adam’s flesh, and watch the blood stain the gravestone. He needed to teach his Patrick a lesson, and bring him home for proper training.

He glared towards the floor at Justin, who laid unconscious, bound and now with a ball gag in his mouth. His back, ass, and thighs blistered with welts; his punishment for trying to bite, and talking back to his Master. The beating had rendered him exhausted.

He scrolled through Justin’s cell, and found Adam’s cell number. It hadn’t been difficult to get the prone man to give up the password. He looked up at the screen and watched Adam fuck Patrick. He turned the knife, and stabbed the arm of the chair over and over, tearing the fabric to shreds.

.The Harlequin introduces himself.
D.D. Watson 2014
  • Like 13
  • Wow 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This story gets better with every chapter. I just started it todaya nd read the 25 chapters posted so far. Excellent work, cannot wait for more.

Link to comment
On 09/17/2015 06:49 AM, JimP said:

This story gets better with every chapter. I just started it todaya nd read the 25 chapters posted so far. Excellent work, cannot wait for more.

Thank you so much. I'm thrilled your enjoying my story. Thanks to my very understanding editor Valkyrie.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..