Jump to content
    keyisfake
  • Author
  • 1,090 Words
  • 1,957 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Harlequin - 31. Chapter 31

All seems calm for Adam and Patrick as the two settled into the act of love.

They entered Adam’s apartment, but neither male wanted to do anything but sleep.

“Are we still taking a shower before going to sleep?” asked Patrick.

After thinking it over, Adam wasn’t thrilled with the idea of his sheets getting covered with fresh earth.

“Okay, but we’re doing it together. If I have to wait for you, I’ll fall asleep.”

Adam started the shower and allowed the hot water to heat up while he helped Patrick undress. He slipped the smaller male’s top over his head, and saw the tan lines of where the dirt and clean skin met. Adam reached out to unbutton Patrick’s jeans, but was denied by Patrick stepping back and doing the act himself.

“Are you all right?” asked Adam, worried that Patrick’s scars were deeper then he let on. “Did he touch you other than what I saw?”

“No,” said Patrick, not making eye contact with Adam. He pushed his pants down to the floor and stepped out of them. “I’m sorry. I just—for that moment—saw Cain’s hands coming towards me.” He locked eyes with Adam, who walked over and wrapped him in his arms.

“He’s gone, Patrick. He can’t hurt you or anyone else again.”

“I know. But did you ever get the feeling that it’s not over yet?”

“What did A.J. say to you?”

“He only wanted to know how I and Cain knew each other.”

“You know he still suspects you of having involvement with Gavin’s murder.” Patrick’s mucky face went pale as Adam’s words sank in. Adam held him close in case he fainted. “Don’t worry, Patrick. The police have no hard evidence against you.”

“Why do they think I’m involved at all?”

“They always go for the obvious suspect. The one closest to the victim, the boyfriend.”

“They’re not going to arrest me, are they?”

“I won’t let that happen. Now come on…” Adam said, letting Patrick go, but watching him in case he lost his footing. “…finish undressing and get in the shower.”

They discarded the rest of their clothes, and placed them in the hamper.

The water pressure was just right as the two bodies drenched themselves in water and soapy lather. Each tried to help the other wash. Adam massaged the scented shampoo throughout Patrick’s scalp, using his fingertips to awaken the nerves and bring peace to his damaged soul. Patrick closed his eyes as Adam’s touch eased his fears and worries.

Being shorter than Adam, Patrick had a tougher time washing Adam’s hair. When he raised his left shoulder higher, the hidden pain, that lain quietly, either from shock or adrenaline, surfaced, hitting him hard. He released a cry as he dropped his arm and clenched his shoulder. Adam turned around, reaching out to him.

“Are you hurt?" The words sounded stupid after saying them. “Of course you’re hurt; I pulled you into an open grave,” said Adam.

“It’s okay; I’m just sore. It was bound to happen. You’re probably sore too, and it hasn’t hit you yet.”

That’s when Patrick’s eye dropped downward. Adam smiled at the curious man’s findings.

“That is caused by the adrenaline. Remember, we were almost killed tonight?”

“Well, since I couldn’t wash your hair, can I help you with that?”

“No.”

“No,” Patrick said, disappointed.

“No. Because I’m going to help you relax—so deep, that you’ll sleep without dreaming.”

“That would be nice.” Adam kissed Patrick’s now clean neck from his jawline down to his collar bone. He pulled Patrick’s wet body close to his. He squeezed the bruised flesh as he smothered Patrick’s neck with pecks. “Oh God, I want you,” Patrick said in his ear as his body fashioned against Adam’s.

“Anything you want tonight, baby, I will give.” The water was shut off, and Adam lifted Patrick into his arms and carried his soaked body to his bed.

“Shouldn’t we dry off first?” Patrick asked. Adam laid him on the bed and climbed between his slim legs.

“Do you want me to dry us off?” asked Adam. Patrick saw nothing but desire in Adam’s eyes as he took back his words.

Adam kissed Patrick as their bodies ground together. Adam caressed and sucked his way down his neck to his chest, biting his hard nipples, sending shivers through Patrick’s body.

Adam moved to Patrick’s privates and deep throated him. He grasped his torso and held on as Patrick rode the wave of his ecstasy. Adam tasted the clean muscle as it slid down his throat, releasing droplets of seed onto his tongue.

“Adam please—I don’t want to cum without you—fuck me.”

Adam slipped the cock from his mouth and looked at his pleading face. He glided his hands to his legs that he lifted off the bed raising his ass off the mattress. He parted his firm cheeks and lapped at the entrance, sending Patrick into more spasms. He needed to be sure he would not cause any more pain than necessary. He raised his head, remembered he had lube, and scrambled to his nightstand drawer, leaving Patrick in shock at what he was doing.

“You don’t need it, Adam, just take me.”

“No, I won’t inflict you with any more pain.” He found a small bottle and retook his position between Patrick’s legs. He poured lube on his cock and on Patrick’s entry, and tossed the bottle aside as he positioned himself to breach him. Patrick relaxed and wanted Adam to fill his body to the hilt. Adam lunged forward. Patrick’s head fell back as Adam’s forehead rested against his chest. The confined space sent ripples of endorphins running through their heads.

Patrick reached up as Adam held his legs on his broad shoulders and pulled Adam down for another open-mouthed kiss. Adam’s hip responded as the thrust of desire pumped into Patrick’s willing body causing them to moan into each other’s mouths. Patrick’s fingers dug into Adam’s shoulders as he plunged his body in time with Adam’s, making the momentum more profound.

The kiss stopped as Patrick closed his eyes and savored his lover's closeness. He could feel his climax approach as Adam increased his motion, slamming into Patrick with determination and lust. They ejaculated together, each milking the other’s body as Patrick slowly opened his eyes and focused on a knife poised in the air.

Patrick reacted quickly as he ripped his leg from Adams's shoulder and dug it into his side, flipping his detective off him and onto the floor. Just as the knife came down.

All seems calm for Adam and Patrick as the two settled into the act of love.
D.D. Watson 2014
  • Like 15
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 11/29/2015 12:08 PM, LadyDe said:

WTF???? WHO?? not Justin? It's Jay!! Isn't it???

Wow I'm so thrilled that I kept you guessing. To tell you who it is would spoil the next chapter, that is being edited now. So I promise you will love it. Thanks for reading. :)

Link to comment

Holy....! You almost gave me a heart attack! But I forgive you, 'cause that makes me want to know what happens next. I'm having a good time reading your story. Thanks for writing it.

Link to comment
On 11/30/2015 08:33 PM, bignick said:

Holy....! You almost gave me a heart attack! But I forgive you, 'cause that makes me want to know what happens next. I'm having a good time reading your story. Thanks for writing it.

I thought everyone would have noticed the harlequin's strength. Remember the first time Adam went toe to toe with him? The harlequin tossed him around. But when he fought him at the grave yard to save Patrick and Justin Adam had the upper hand? ;p

I Thank you for your kind words. My editor is amazing. I hope one day I can start paying her to edit all the books coming into this series.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..