Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 3,781 Words
  • 1,060 Views
  • 0 Comments
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Life Started After High School - 10. A Night To Remember - Give Me Love

Abel spends a night at Kyler's.
Nathan makes a promise
Aidyn goes to a party
Carter goes back to the therapy group.
Chapter 10 has quite a lot to it!

Abel's POV

“Behave yourself and treat them all with respect.” Mom was giving me the run down on how to behave at someone's house. Like she always does the first time I sleep over somewhere. “Thank them when it's needed and most importantly have fun.”

“Mom, you don't need to go through this every time we sleep over somewhere.” I groaned to her. She's always mommying us. “I know I need to be respectful of everyone.”

Mom sighed, “I know, I know.” We pulled up to the Virtue home. “Okay, I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night Abel.”

I smiled until she kissed me on the cheek. Then I became a teenage boy, who doesn't need his mom kissing his cheek. “Bye, mom.” I quickly made my way to the door and knocked.

Kayde answered the door. “Oh, hey Abel. KYLER YOU'RE FRIEND IS HERE!!” He called back into the house. “He'll be down in just a moment.”

I took a step in and closed the door. Mom drove off as the door closed, I could hear the car pull away. Kyler came down the stairs in just a pair of shorts. “Hey, come on up.” He was out of breath.

“What were you up to?”

Kyler looked away from me. “Just get up here!” He turned around and made his way to his room. I followed him up the stairs. I noticed he had no underwear on, which was a slight turn on for me.

We got into his room, and I set my backpack down. “So what were you doing Mr. Commando?” His face went beat red when I called him out.

“I was jacking off, okay?” Well, that's worthy to be embarrassed about. If I tried doing that in my house, I would end up dead by my parents. “So that aside, what's up?”

I shrugged. “Nothing really. Just got to my horny friend's place.” He rolled his eyes before throwing a pillow at me. “I brought my cards.” Kyler has some old Yugioh cards that he enjoys playing with from time to time. So I brought mine.

Kyler pulled a shirt over his head. “Duel me sucker!”

We played a few rounds, and he was clearly better than me. So after a bit, Kyler looked through my decks to check things out. Apparently, my decks were terrible, and we spent the next couple hours making my decks better.

After a few hours, Kayde came into the room, shirtless. He was even better looking than Kyler. He had good muscle tone to him, and what looked like a tight pair of underwear. I inhaled slightly but tried not to be too loud that someone heard me.

“Nerds, dinner is ready.”

Kyler glared at him. “Go get a shirt on. Mom won't let you eat shirtless.” Kayde just smiled as he left the room. Kyler looked right at me. “Like my brother, eh?”

I snapped over to him. “What?”

He threw himself over, laughing. “You inhaled at the sight of him. And you're sporting the start of a hard on.” I looked down, and sure enough, I had a semi working its way up. “It's okay; you're not the only friend I've brought home to get turned on by my brother. I've brought Jason home a few times.”

“Jason is gay?”

Kyler shrugged. “I don't know, but he certainly reacts that way when Kayde enters the room.” With a giggle, Kyler got up and headed out of the room. “That being said, if you somehow get into Kayde's bed, don't tell me. I don't need to know what my brother does in his room.”

“Kinda like what you were doing in here earlier?” Kyler blushed like a tomato before quickly making his way out of the room. I laughed as I followed suit. When we got downstairs, dinner was already set and placed on the table. “Thank you, Mrs. Virtue.” She had spaghetti out for everyone, and it looked super good.

Kyler's mom smiled and sat down at the table. “No problem Abel, you should thank me after you've tasted it, though.”

Kayde finished the bite he had in his mouth. “Mom you're a good cook.” The family shared a smile with one another before I took a bite. It was so good; I couldn't help but moan at the taste. “See mom; even Abel thinks you're a good cook.”

I swallowed my bite so I could speak. “This is amazing! You're not a professional cook?”

Flattered, their mom waved her hand in front of her face. “Oh thank you, Abel. No, I'm no professional.” Dinner went by really well. The Virtues are a really nice family; Kyler is definitely my favorite.

Once dinner finished we headed back up to Kyler's room. “So Kyler... have you ever done anything with a guy? You have a gay brother, and you've had Jason over... I'm sorry if this is too personal.”

He shrugged. “No, I mean I've seen my brother naked, and Jason has kinda hinted at doing stuff. To be honest, I've come close, just to know what it's like but never have. Maybe one day, but it would have to be with someone that's more of an acquaintance than a friend, like Jason.”

“Oh... I see.”

Kyler sensed my disappointment. “Abel, I don't wanna ruin our friendship. That's the only reason I wouldn't do stuff with you. Things could get awkward afterward.” True, I wouldn't want that between us. Kyler is a great friend to have so early into moving here. “You understand?”

“Ya, I get it. I'm okay with that?”

We high fived, and Kyler grabbed his PS4 controllers. “But don't hesitate to call me handsome, or if I look bad. I'm okay with that.” He tossed one to me.

I might have almost dropped it. “Noted!”

 

Nathan's POV

“When was he last there?” Cairo, my cousin, was talking to me over Skype. “Carter couldn't be far from you.”

“Last time I spoke to him was a little over a week ago.” And I don't know where he's gone since then. “I will have to ask around to see if anyone has seen him.”

“I can help too,” Aidyn called out from behind me. “Bryce will help too.”

Insert Bryce spit take here. “Thanks for volunteering me.”

Cairo chimed in. “I think the correct term is Voluntold.”

“Not helping kid!” You could hear the eye roll in Bryce's voice. “I'll do what I can to help out.”

Cairo's eyes shined. It's been so long since I've seen him like this. Carter brought out the best of this little guy; they bring the best of each other honestly. If it weren't for Cairo, Carter wouldn't have embraced himself. They are truly brothers.

“We'll find him Cairo, for now just make sure you're getting rest and be patient.” Cairo nodded as I closed the video call. “Okay, ready to party?”

There was a house party going on a little bit away. Aidyn, Bryce and I were all planning on attending. It was the first major event that Aidyn and I were going to as friends, which is cool.

Bryce and Aidyn smiled. “Yep!” They spoke together. The plan tonight was simple, wingman each other. Everyone, but Aidyn because of Noah, gets someone to go home with tonight. It was a fool proof plan! In theory.

Theories are nice until you try to make them work. It's been a few hours at the party, and no luck for me. Bryce got pretty much the first girl he hit on; I've struck out with three girls and two guys. I'm terrible at this.

“Why does this always happen to me?” I sat on a couch in the corner, Aidyn leaning on it. “No one wants to talk with me, ever.”

Aidyn ruffled up my hair. “It's okay bud; you'll get someone.” He took a look around the room. “Do you prefer guys or girls?” Loaded question honestly, I haven't had much of either in my life.

I shrugged. “I don't know... I haven't really gone out with anyone. At my school, I was an outcast because I was the only outed bisexual. And people didn't understand in my small hometown.

“When I asked a guy out, that seemed okay. Sure there were some people who would avoid me because I was 'gay'. That changed for the worse when I asked out a girl. She made a whole scene about it, and everyone thought I was just crazy.

“From then on, I was kinda a loner who hung out with his online friends. I just dropped out of socializing, and it's been affecting me tonight.” I sighed before taking another look around the room. “There isn't much around here for me it looks like.”

“Never know Nathan, you might find someone.” He tapped my shoulder and pointed towards a young lady walking my way. “Good evening my lady.”

She laughed. “Enjoying the festivities?” Aidyn has had a few drinks but is pretty okay in drunkenness. Just enough to make him more social. Aidyn raised his cup as a reply to her. “My name is Iris by the way.”

She extended her arm to me. “I'm Nathan; this is Aidyn.”

Iris laughed. “How come you two are in the corner? It can't be fun over here, why not join the fun?”

“Not much of a party guy,” I replied to her.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me onto my feet. “Come with me young Nathan, and enjoy yourself.” I reluctantly got up and followed her, leaving Aidyn alone. Well, I guess I'm in for a good night?

 

Aidyn's POV

Good for ya Nathan, go get 'em! I watched Nathan get dragged off by Iris; it was a cute sight. With him heading off though it left me all by my lonesome. So I pulled out my phone and sent Noah a text.

MeHey, how's your night going?
Noah Movie Night at the twins we’re watching Iron Man at the moment.
MeI just got ditched by Nathan and Bryce for a couple of girls.
NoahYou wingmanned them didn't you?
MeI might have
NoahYou have no one to blame but yourself then
Me I'm not complaining, just checking up on my boyfriend.
Noah Well thanks for the thought but go enjoy yourself. But not too much wink.png
MeSee you later smile.png

 

So with that, I put my phone down and took another look around the room. That's when I noticed Brailyn coming up to me. “Hey, man!” We pulled each other together and patted each other on the back.

“How’s the loner corner?” Brailyn sat down on the arm of the chair. His arm went over the back of the chair. “You know Josh has major hots for you.”

“That's fine; I have Noah at home. Josh can have all the crush on me; I'm not going for it.” He's cute sure, but nope I'm good with my Noah. “How are you two?”

Brailyn shrugged. “He enjoys getting into my bed.” I laughed and shook my head. “He has a sweet ass; maaan is it sweet.”

“Are you a wingman?” He shook his head. “Honestly?”

“Seriously dude, Josh is his own wingman. He doesn't need help. How's Noah handling you being at college?” I shrugged. Noah doesn't tell me much over Skype or text. He likes the personal feel of snuggling. “How are you taking it?”

“I don't know... there are days that I'm too busy to notice and others where I just wanna drive home and snuggle him. The distance sucks big time.” I let out a big sigh before I lay back into my seat.

Brailyn ruffed up my shoulder before starting off somewhere else. “It's worth it bro; you can do it!” I shook my head and watched him walk off. Man... What am I gonna do with myself?

 

Carter's POV

Tre and I were just walking up to the centre where I made a fool of myself. This time, I hope I don't do the same. They understand that I'm not the only one with a shitty life now.

Ray was just coming up as well. “Hello Tre, Carter. I'm glad to see you here again.”

I shyly smiled at him. “Ya, it's good to be back. I hope I don't make a fool of myself again.” Tre placed a hand on my shoulder as we made our way into the building.

Ray gave me a quick pat on the back. “Well Carter, you're one step above the average. More often than not, we don't see kids after their first days. Those who do show up a second time, show up a lot more often.” Great, I'm in this for the long run. “Good evening everyone!” Ray greeted those who were waiting at the door.

There were some new faces and lots of the same ones that were here last week. They didn't glare, or make fun at or of me, they smiled and welcomed be back. Some even gave me a pat on the back and called me very brave. I was flattered by the praise I got, and my face felt warm.

The hall felt so different this time around. Last time I didn't even look around, I was swallowed by my own anger. Now I can see how supportive this room is, how inspirational the posters are. It has such a different feeling.

Ray started the meeting like he did last time. This time, though he went to me before the newbie’s this week. “I know I said this earlier, but I'm very happy you came back, Carter. Many kids who have gone through things don't come back, and they end up going on a worse path.”

I quickly hid behind my bangs. “I'm glad to be here. To everyone, I'm very sorry for my actions last week.” Everyone was really supportive and didn't hold anything against me.

So Ray continued going around the room for introducing everyone. Once he had finished, he turned back to me. “You told us about what you've been through last week, and many of us shared our stories to show you we understand. So Carter, would you like to share some of your story?”

“I guess... Well, when I first met Tre I was really rude to him... Like I probably would have smacked me. I walked into the youth center he works at...”

 

Few Month Prior.

I had spent most of my time today walking around, sitting around at random spots kicking at the dirt. I got kicked out of the house by my own mom; today is the worst day of my life.

I didn't have anything to get in contact with anyone. As far as I'm concerned at the moment, I'm homeless. What can I do in this situation? WAIT Nathan is out to his parents; maybe I could stay with them. Where can I go to talk to him?

After a bit of thought, I decided I would go to the youth center to use the computer. When I walked in, the supervisor was all cheerful in his speech. “Welcome to the youth center, my name is Tre.”

“Hey...”

He handed me a clipboard. “I just need you to fill out a few things and then you can enjoy the center.” I quickly filled out the form in spite. It asked for Guardian info, so I just put my mom's name and number and handed the sheet back. “Enjoy yourself, Carter.”

“Thanks,” I said coldly. I went to the computers and quickly turned on Facebook. Finding that Nathan was offline, I still shot him a message.

MeHey Nathan... Mom found out I'm gay, and I've been kicked out of the house. I was wondering if your parents would be able to put me up for a bit or something. Let me know, thanks.

 

I kept the tab open and went and explored the internet waiting for a reply. After about an hour there still wasn't a reply from Nathan. A kid came up and tapped my shoulder. “You've been on the computer for an hour; can someone else have a turn?”

There was a second computer that they had been rotating use on. I glared at him. “What's wrong with the other one?”

“They are both here for everyone to use, not just you.” The kid crossed his arms and puffed out his lip. “Can I please use the computer?”

I rolled my eyes and signed myself out of Facebook. Throwing myself onto the couch, I watched whatever was on the TV. It was football I think? I sat there frowning the whole time.

Tre came up to me and sat down beside me. “Hey Carter, how's it going?”

I shrugged; I was very uninterested in talking with anyone. “I'm fine.”

“What do you think of the center?”

“It's okay.” Tre had this look in his face that told me he wasn't going to stop talking anytime soon. “Look, Tre I appreciate that you're trying to talk with me, but I'm not in the mood. So please leave me alone.” He just nodded and walked off and talked with one of the other workers.

At the end of the night, I checked the computer one more time before leaving. Nathan hadn't even seen the message. So I walked away from everything in the world and found a sheltered area. Guess this is my bed for tonight... awesome.

 

Greyson's POV

Skylar was busy watching the Legend of Korra again. It was a cool show to listen to; there was a bunch of action! But that's not what Skylar is going to continue to do. “I'm ready Sky,” I said out of nowhere.

The show actually paused. “What?” He was shocked.

“I'm willing to go all the way now. You and me... we can... that.” Skylar grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his bedroom. I could hear him take off his clothes; I giggled also taking off my clothes.

We stood there naked in the room, silent. I heard Sky sit onto his bed. “I'm ready when you are.” He took my hand and placed it on his knee. I knelt between his legs and pushed them apart.

I grabbed hold of his already hard cock and started jerking him off. I felt his head become moist with his precum; that was when I decided I would take it. I licked his head, and Sky let out a moan. His precum tasted sweet, so I decided to take his whole cock into my mouth.

I had got almost all of it in my mouth before I started to gag. “Don't force yourself.” Sky gently moved his hand through my hair. First I backed off but then took it again and again. I was bobbing, covering my teeth with my lips. He tasted like normal skin with his precum over it. Honestly, it was very addicting, more than I thought it would be.

I started to play with myself and moan from just sucking on him; Sky interrupted my pleasure, though. He gently pushed me off. “Am I bad?”

“Oh fuck no!” I could feel my cheeks blush. “I wanna know if you're willing to do anal too... I don't wanna make you; you can go back to sucking if you want.”

“Do you have lube?” Sky quickly moved, opened his drawer and placed a tube in my hand. I found the opening and squeezed a bit onto my fingers. I rubbed my hole with my fingers; the lube was cold but felt nice. I pushed a finger in and made a face. “How is it?”

I felt around in my ass, lubing it up as I did. I got the whole finger in my ass; it felt so nice. I started fingering myself and took Sky's cock again. I let Sky control my head as I focused on my ass. I got two fingers in and used them to loosen myself up. When I got most of those fingers in, I put in a third. I moaned so hard that Sky stopped.

“You okay?”

I removed my fingers and grabbed a tissue. “Ya put it in me; I need your cock.” I was so horny, my cock was rock hard and leaking a huge amount of precum. “Sky, I am so ready for this.”

The tube made a pop sound and then a slimy sound came from Sky's crotch. “With or without a condom?”

“You already lubed yourself Sky.”

“Ya...” I felt his hands touch my hole and push in. “Damn, you've done a job on yourself.” He took out his fingers, and I felt something bigger place itself at my hole. Gently he pushed forward and then his cock swiftly went in and hurt me.

I moved, so his cock was out of me. “Ow!”

“Sorry Grey.” He massaged my ass for a bit, putting his fingers in and out. “Wanna try again?” I nodded. My hole accepted his head like it was nothing this time. Sky pushed in all the way, and I felt his hips on my cheeks. Skylar let out a sigh.

I moaned as he pushed in. “Fuck Sky!” Sky grabbed my hips and pulled most of the way out. When he pushed back in it was harder than the first time, but only slightly. I yelped in pleasure. “Harder, please!”

Sky did as I asked he started fucking me hard, his cock was doing something right. The more he pounded my ass, the hornier I got. I started meeting his thrusts, as he pulled me up. His chest was right against my back, our lips mashing together.

When his hand slid down my thigh, I couldn't take anymore. My cock exploded with my load of cum. I felt his cock even better when I did; my ass squeezed it in his thrusts before I know it; I could feel his cock pulse for just a moment. He stopped thrusting and held it deep in me.

We both came before collapsing together on the floor. His cock stayed in me as we panted spooning each other, exhausted. After who knows how long he pulled his flaccid cock out and wiped up the mess I left on the floor.

“Get up here and snuggle me Greyson.” I laughed and joined him on his bed. That was the best damn sleep I ever had! We will be doing that more often now! I don't even know what I was scared of.

Chapter End.

SURPRISE!!! Sky and Grey have had done the do! I didn't want to say anything cause I really wanted it to be a surprise.
I hope you enjoyed it.
More to come soon!
Copyright © 2017 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..