Jump to content
    kuragari129
  • Author
  • 3,105 Words
  • 869 Views
  • 6 Comments
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

My Life Started After High School - 22. Holiday Magic – What About Us

I know it's been a while, and I'm sorry about that. But here's a new chapter that's Christmas themed!(3 months late >.>) Enjoy!

Aidyn's POV

“When was the last time anyone told you how cute you two are together?” Aaron looked over at us snuggling on Noah's couch. She was sitting on a chair watching The Grinch on the TV. “Seriously too cute for your own good.”

 

Noah smiled and blushed, I rolled my eyes. “Bah humbug.” and returned to the movie.

I got a smack on my chest for that comment. “You promised no 'Bah Humbug' this year.” Noah glared at me very seriously. “No more Mr. Grumpy pants for the holidays.”

 

“Yes, sorry Noah.” A quick peck on the forehead and my attention went back to the TV once again.

 

“Seriously, way too cute.” Arron giggled to herself. Noah and I just kept our attention on the television. His heart grew three sizes after all. Noah stuck out his tongue at his cousin and continued watching the movie.

 

Noah was getting really cozy snuggling into me. It was nice to have again. His hands found their way up my shirt, well one did. The other went into my jeans and started playing down below.

 

“Aidyn, I love you,” Noah said out of the blue.

 

So I kissed him on the forehead. “I love you too, Noah.”

 

Aaron let out a sequel. “Just give him his gift already!” Noah swiftly took his hand out of my pants. “Go get it now! I can't take this anymore.”

 

“Why do I have to go get it now? It's Christmas Eve, not even midnight yet.” Noah argued with his cousin.

 

She shook him off though. “Fine, I'll go get it.” Aaron got up and left the room.

 

Noah quickly followed. “No, you won't!” He stopped just before he left. “You don't go anywhere, mister!”

 

I raised my hands up in surrender. “Not going anywhere.” He glared at me for

It was funny because you could hear them arguing on the other side of the house, but couldn't make out the words. Then they went quiet, which I took to mean Aaron's parents came and calmed them.

 

I waited probably for ten minutes before Aaron came back to the room. “Come on; I've been sent for you.”

 

“I promised Noah not to go anywhere.” I protested.

 

“GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!!” I heard Noah yell as if on cue. Aaron just smiled and shrugged. I followed her into the living room where the tree was put up on display. There was Noah, grumpy about the whole situation, with a present on his lap. “I've been outvoted.”

 

I chuckled. “Is it really that bad?”

 

Noah crossed his arms. “Yes, I wanted to give it to you at a specific time.” The way he said it, sounded like it was to be after a bit of fun. “You can open your gift if you want now, though.” he lifted the gift to hand it to me.

 

“If you don't want me to open it yet I won't.”

 

Noah shrugged. “Open it.”

 

“Okay.” I picked up the box and sat down on the floor in front of the tree. Taking one more look at Noah, he gave me a nod; I ripped the wrapping off. It was a box for a laptop computer. “Noah, you didn't...”

 

“You're using a four-year-old laptop at school; you needed a new one.” He gave me that same look he gives me every time it's my birthday. 'Accept it damn it' is what I call it.

I took a look at the specks on the side. “Noah, this is easily a thousand dollars.”

 

His look didn't change. “You're correct.”

 

“You didn't need to spend all that money on me.” I locked eyes with him. It was 'accept it damn it' vs. 'seriously; you don't have to.' Probably going to lose it though. “My laptop is working fine.”

 

“It takes twenty minutes to start up, forever to open the internet and load any page. You needed a new laptop.” Noah got up and came over to me. He sat down beside me and looked at his Aunt and Uncle. “They didn't even help; I did it all myself. So accept it and use it.”

 

I pulled him close to me placing my face in his hair. “Yes, of course, thank you so much, Noah.” There were a couple of clicks when I turned there were three cameras on us, all taking a photo. “We better get the good copy of that.”

 

“NEW PROFILE PHOTO!” Noah shouted before running over to Aaron's phone to look at the photo.

 

I spent the rest of the night getting my new laptop up to speed with all the programs I needed. Noah and I did end up having that fun he was talking about; he got his ass pounded for half an hour and enjoyed every second of it.

 

Man, this guy... he's my one and only. Noah Wesley, my prince in shining armor.

 

 

Skylar's POV

So after having an actual blind date with Greyson I've started to appreciate all kind of things. Being able to see how big Christmas presents are, and judge the box according to certain things. Like, I don't know, a PS4 from mom and dad.

 

While I'm at Greyson's though, I'm not allowed to see the tree. Greyson tried and failed to wrap my present. His dad ended up doing it, but apparently, he's a terrible wrapper, and I'm forbidden from seeing it.

 

I couldn't help but laugh as Greyson pulled me up to his bedroom with all his might. “NO PEAKING!!” His parents were giggling to themselves too. I was pushed into the room with the door closing right behind me. “Now where did I put it?”

 

He started looking for something at his desk. I decided I would come up behind him and hug him. “Merry Christmas Greyson.”

 

I got him to surrender to the hug in record time. “Merry Christmas Sky, I'm looking for something though.”

 

I turned him around and gave a little peck on his lips. “Not right now, you're not.” My hand slid down his chest stopping just before his belt. “I have another idea.”

 

Greyson's face turned red, and his voice quieted. “Mom and dad are downstairs Sky...”

 

“It's fine; I just wanted to give you the first part of your gift.” I undid his belt and started pushing my fingers into this underwear. “It won't last long knowing you.” I licked my lips loud enough that he could hear it.

 

“That sounded disgusting.” He grinned and placed his hands on my shoulders. “But go for it, make it quick though.”

 

“Get on the bed then!” Greyson rolled his eyes and did as I said. Leaving his legs dangling off the side, I came up and pulled his pants and underwear to his ankle. There in front of me was my beautiful boyfriend half naked waiting for me.

 

I wasted no time and started to pleasure him. His erection made him look even more delicious than usual. When I took him in, I went all the way down, deep throating his beautiful cock. Greyson moved his hands to cover his mouth. His moan was still loud though.

 

It didn't take long bobbing up and down, getting his whole cock in my mouth, till he was bucking his hips. A few seconds after that I felt his cock flex and his cum shooting down my throat.

 

When I finally released his cock he was panting. “Let me guess 'Merry Christmas Greyson'?” He tried to imitate my voice.

 

“Merry Christmas Greyson.” I mocked him attempting to mock me. He rolled his eyes and went to grab his pants. “Anyways, you were looking for the blindfold weren't you?”

 

“Ya, course. Did you find it?”

 

“Yep. It's in your pocket. How did you miss that?”

 

Greyson reached into his pocket and pulled out the blindfold. “I have no idea... Must have been distracted by SOMETHING.”

 

“Are you insinuating that I was distracting?”

 

“That's exactly what I am doing Sky.”

 

I giggled. “Pretty sure you're more distracting than me.”

 

“Impossible, even without my eyes, I know you're the most handsome boy in the world. And the sound of your voice blocks the rest of the world out.” I could feel my face heating up. “Your voice sent and feel is more intoxicating than anything you can see of me.”

He might be right on that. Greyson's hair is always a mess since he doesn't need to care about it. The sense of style this guy has is almost nonexistent, but his expressions are priceless. I wouldn't change him for the world.

 

I take a few moments before breaking the silence in the room. “Now shall we go back downstairs and have both of us be blind?” I ask him, pulling him to his feet.

 

“Of course.”

 

The rest of the night went by nicely. I got to finally open my gift from Greyson, which was a bunch of accessories for the PlayStation I would inevitably open tomorrow. I guess mom and dad let Greyson in on their big gift to me.

 

We mostly just hung around, Mr. And Mrs. Payne sat together on one couch, Greyson and I on the other. They don't like Christmas movies, so we decided to watch the MCU from the beginning. It was a chill night, but a good night.

 

 

Carter's POV

It's my first Christmas away from mom... this feels really weird. Plus side of things Cairo got permission to come with Tre and me to Tracy and Michael's for Christmas, though I would have a stop beforehand to talk with Ray.

 

I walked up to his house and knocked on the door. Footsteps started instantly, then the door opened, and there he stood, Ray. “Happy Holidays Carter.”

 

“You too.” Neutral greetings, as I would expect from a guy like him.

 

“Come on in, make yourself at home.” And I do. As one would expect, I walk in, take off my outside clothes and sit down on the couch taking in the house around me. He certainly wasn't the most well-off person, but Ray did have some nice things. “How have you been since you left, what a month or so ago now?”

 

“Ya about that. I've been good, new school and surroundings are quite a bit of help.”

 

He smiles at that. “Would you like something to drink? Hot chocolate?”

 

“Yes please!” It's pretty cold outside.

 

Ray goes off around a corner I assume to the kitchen. He returns in moments with a steaming mug in his hands. “I had made some for myself only a bit ago and thought I'd make a second incase you'd like one. Should be a good temperature by now.” I feel the mug as I take from him and take a sip. Damn, it's amazing and the perfect temperature.

 

“It's perfect!”

 

“That's good to hear.” He sits down on the couch across from me, grabbing his mug. “So, have you been doing what I have suggested? The three good and three bad?”

 

I shake my head. “I did like once and forgot about it, to be honest. I think just being in a stable home right now is helping me the most.”

 

He nods. “That's great. I'm glad you've found something to make you happy Carter.” We both take another drink of our hot chocolates. “How is your new school? Anyone interesting in there?”

 

I shrug. “There are a few people who are nice, but no one that is very interesting.” I didn't keep eye contact with him though, so I doubt he believes me.

 

“Who's the interesting one then?” He had this smirk on his face.

“Cupid... Yes, it's his actual name.” Ray waited for me to continue. “He asked me out on a date, but I didn't accept it.”

 

“How come?”

 

Again, I shrug. “I don't know... I didn't know him really. I met him on the first day at school, but Noah, the guy showing me around already didn't like him. I guess it made an impression on me.”

 

Ray nodded with his finger on his chin. “Has he done anything to make you think negatively of him?” I shook my head. “Why not give him a shot? Who knows what will happen.”

 

“Maybe...” The rest of the visit went by pretty chill. We just hung out and talked about all kind of stuff until Tre came back and brought me to Tracy's where Cairo was wrapped up in playing with Rownin.

 

It was cute to see him act like an older brother. When he noticed I was back, he came over to me. “You never told me Rownin was so adorable. We need to come here more often.”

 

“He's adorable when he's not annoying,” I speak just loud enough for him to hear me.

 

“I'M NOT ANNOYING!!” Rownin charges at me and I just pick him up and toss him onto the couch. “HEY! That wasn't fair!”

 

“Cairo lets go downstairs. Rownin go play.” Rownin pouted but went to his room to play with his toys.

 

Cairo and I went downstairs to what was my room and started to play cards with each other. “So this is where you stayed after you left?”

 

“Sorta.”

 

“What do you mean by 'sorta'?”

 

I shake my head. “Don't worry about it Cairo.”

 

“Okay.” Cairo and I play a few rounds not saying much. Then out of the blue Cairo takes a deep breath. “I think I might like boys too...”

 

“Who's the boy who caught your eye?”

 

He shrugs. “I was with Noah, and we saw this boy, around my age. I don't know who he is, but he got a reaction out of me.” Cairo's face was crimson as he said this. “Maybe Noah can introduce me to him sometime?”

 

“You'll have to ask him.” Cairo smiled, and we went back to playing our game. My little brother has a crush. Hopefully, he's a good kid.

 

 

Abel's POV

“Hello, Virtue family!” I open the door without knocking.

 

Mom looks like she's about to scold me when Mrs. Yeager comes around the corner. “I see you took our welcome to heart. Welcome, Yeager family to our household.” Mom's face got this confused look on her face. “Since Abel and Kyler are becoming such good friends I told him he was welcome to walk in anytime we're home.”

“Oh, I see...” Mom and the rest of my family walk in as I head straight upstairs to Kyler's room.

 

“Kyler!” His room was empty, but the shower in the bathroom was on. So I figured he was in there. “Why does he have to be in the bathroom at a time like this?”

 

“Because he is almost always late when it comes to getting ready.” Kayde appeared from his room, leaning on his door frame. His sweats made it pretty clear he was sporting wood. “So you're gay too?”

 

Kyler must have told him about it. I mean, Kyler did say he wasn't going to go to that school anymore. “I don't know... I like boys that's for sure.”

 

“Have you ever done anything with another boy?” I feel my cheeks heat up very quickly. I shake my head quickly. “Would you like to?”

 

My entire body shivers and an erection instantly raises up. “My family is downstairs... They could easily come up and see us.”

 

“No, they won't.” Kayde brushes me off. “Mom and dad plan on distracting them until we're ready.”

 

I stand there just staring at him. “What would we even do?”

 

“Well you have to stay in your nice clothes, and I still have to change into mine. But if you want you can play with my cock.” Kayde grabbed his junk and shook it. “You can do whatever you'd like. Jack me, blow me. Or just take a long look if that suits you, I can jack myself off.”

 

My cock took control, and I walked into Kayde's room, and he closed the door. He walked over to his bed and dropped his pants. His cock was standing straight up, and even leaking a bit of pre-cum. “Wow...”

“You like the view?” I nod. “Do as you please.”

 

He lay back on his bed. Again my cock took control, and I walked over and kneeled before him. I grabbed his cock, and it twitched. It was so much bigger than mine. When I started to jack him off, Kayde started to moan.

 

I leaned in, and I licked up the pre-cum on its head. His moan got even louder, and I got harder than I've ever been. Licking his head caused Kayde to moan like crazy. It didn't taste half bad either.

 

A door slammed outside Kayde's room. It snapped me out of it, and I got up. “I'm sorry to leave you like this, but I can't...”

 

Kayde just smiled. “Its fine, thanks for that bit of play. Go hang out with Kyler; I'll finish this.” He waved me off.

 

I closed Kayde's door quietly and barged into Kyler's room just as he got his underwear on. “Get ready faster!”

 

Kyler nonchalantly turned around and looked at me. “Seriously? I'm in my underwear...”

 

I shrug. “Meh, you're nothing special.” Sticking my tongue out at him I quickly leave his room before Kyler could throw something at me. When there was a slam on the door, I knew I barely escaped. “Missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me.”

 

“You're taking this whole gay thing to far!” Kyler stepped out of his room, still in his underwear. “You know damn well I'm attractive and you'd love to kiss me.” He stood there, hand on his hip.

 

“Okay... maybe you're cute. But I'm not kissing you.” Kyler rolled his eyes before grabbing my face and kissing me. “Never mind.”

“You're such a loser.” Kyler rolled his eyes and went back to his room. “I'll be down in a second, be there soon.” This Christmas seems like one for the record books.

Chapter End

Next chapter will be out sooner than 3 months! PROMISE!!
Copyright © 2017 kuragari129; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Nice chapter. It is good to see both Grayson and Skylers as well as Noah and Aydens relationships growing.  Sounds like everyone else had a nice Christmas too. Thanks for the update. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Trevin Behrens said:

2 months?

Last chapter was posted on November 26th, so 2 months and a few days. Close enough?? to 3.
Still far to long of a wait

  • Like 1
Link to comment
58 minutes ago, Trevin Behrens said:

No, no will it be 2 months now :P

I will do my best not to make it May when it comes out

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I’m glad that everyone seems to be having a great Christmas with each other. I’m glad that Abel wasn’t a throwaway kid because he likes boys, but it was his parents that shocked him with their own way of saying that they have no problems with him liking boys. I will say I love that Carter and Cairo are able to be together now that they live in the same town. Even though Cairo is still with the foster family, but all seems like it might be a good thing when they go to court for the hearing about whether or not Cairo should go live with Carter’s mother. I’m hoping that goes well for Cairo. Great chapter.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..