Jump to content
    Labrador
  • Author
  • 194 Words
  • 925 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Starlight in the Heavens - 29. Chapter 29

Short ending - Anthony

Part 29 - Anthony

 

I live in a house real close to the beach. Uncle Brian and Uncle Josen live across the street. My mommy doesn't live with me, but she visits a lot. She's happy now with Uncle Adrian and that makes me glad. She was soooo sad before. It made her sick in her heart and that made me sad, too. She was real happy when my daddies came but even more happy when Adrian picked her up. Daddy J built a little house in the back yard for them to sleep in when they visit.

I like being close to the ocean. My daddies take me down to the beach a lot. At first, I was a little scared of the big waves. But Daddy taught me how to hold my breath and hide under them until they finish walking up the sand. I don't go out too far, though. The water would pull me away, and I'm not ready to go out into the big ocean on my own. I'm too little. That's what the old voice tells me in my head. One day, but not today.

I hope you enjoyed this story. If there are questions that are still unanswered, please let me know. I can adapt.
Copyright © 2013 Labrador; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

This is a great story. Is there a chance to see a sequel maybe when Anthony is older and we can. See what his future brings. And a sorta catch up for Josen and Brian as well.

Link to comment
On 04/08/2013 02:39 AM, Daithi said:
This is a great story. Is there a chance to see a sequel maybe when Anthony is older and we can. See what his future brings. And a sorta catch up for Josen and Brian as well.
Hmmm. I'll have to think on that one.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..