Jump to content
    Labrador
  • Author
  • 960 Words
  • 16,611 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Starlight in the Heavens - 1. Chapter 1

Written from Joshua's perspective.

Part 1 - Joshua

 

If given only one word to describe her, I guess it would be, enigma.

I didn’t understand what drew me to watch her. It wasn’t her looks, although she was beautiful in her own right. Five foot six, lean hour glass shape with full breasts, not too big and not too small, just enough for a hand full. Rounded hips that blended into a nice firm ass and long slender legs. I bet she’d be a great dancer. I could see her swaying seductively, changing in speed to keep with the beat and flow of the music. In fact, I had seen her dance, though it was always in my dreams. Damn it, why? Why the fuck was she in my dreams?

Her fair skin made me think of peaches and cream. It amazed me, how much time she spent outside, never burning, even more, never getting any darker. I also never saw her in any less than jeans and t-shirt. Hell, we lived by the ocean. There were people all over that ran around practically nude and I never even saw her in a pair of shorts. Except in those damn dreams. In those, she wore creamy silk. It flowed around her body as she moved, her eyes closed, face lifted to the night sky and her hair flung away from her back.

Her hair was dark mahogany that hung in waves to her small waist. It looked thick, luxuriously soft and silky. It shimmered in the sunlight. I wanted to touch it, run my hands through the silken strands and feel it on my face. What the hell?

Alex, my partner of seven years, came up beside me loosely dressed in a dark blue robe, and followed my gaze down to the woman that had drawn my attention.

As I turned my head to look at his hair, I realized for the first time, it was almost the same as hers. A little lighter maybe, with nice golden highlights. I glanced back down at the woman across the street. It wasn’t her hair that I longed to touch. It wasn’t her skin that I longed to feel. It was his.

I pulled him to me and put my face into his hair. It smelled clean, fresh. The soft feel of it against my cheek, in my hand, was heaven. He was heaven.

When I looked into the dark blue of his eyes, I could feel myself falling. Even after all this time, each day with Alex was new.

So why was she on my mind? Invading my dreams?

“What’s she been doing?”

I drew back and looked at Alex. He was staring across the street with the intensity of a cat watching its prey.

Not him too, I thought as a groan escaped my throat. What was it with this woman?

He looked up at me, searching my eyes for the reasoning behind my groan and smiled.

“Did you think it was only you?”

He reached up and stroked his finger down my cheek, leaving a lingering warmth at it’s wake.

“We are one, you and I. We are soul mates to the end.”

His finger ran along my chin and up to my lips.

“What you desire, I desire.”

What I desired was him.

Plunging my fingers into his hair, I bent to his face and met him in a kiss. I parted his lips, my tongue doing its dance with his, drawing it into my mouth. Mint and coffee in his breath.

A moan escaped in my breath as his hands slid up and down my back, coming to rest on my ass. He pulled me into his groin and I came alive. Oh, I was alive before, twitching with the excitement only Alex can give me. But to be pressed into him, to feel his desire in return, oh yeah, that’s living. The adrenaline began to flow as the blood left my head and ran screaming to my cock.

“I need you, Josh. Please tell me there’s time.”

His mouth was at my ear, licking and tugging at the lobe.

How long had I been out here? Oh shit, his tongue lit a fire along my throat. Gotta get away from the railing, back through the balcony door, into the bedroom.

His mouth never left my skin as I pulled him with me. Licking along my shoulder, fingers sliding my shirt to the side as they worked at undoing the buttons, tongue following down my stomach, pausing to dip into my navel. Shirt unbuttoned, he slipped his hands in and ran them down my arms, letting the shirt fall to the floor. And his fingers were at my belt. His hands working their magic in deftness of movement. Before I was aware of it, my slacks were down at my ankles and his mouth had me engulfed. I was in his throat and gasping for breath, my hands returning to the silk of his hair.

I could hear the moans breaking free from my lips.

“Oh, Alex. My Alex. Aaaah...ALEX!”

He held my hips firm, keeping me from falling as he pulled shot after shot, swallowing it all... Starlight. Flashes of starlight filled my vision. And he was back at my mouth, smothering me with his kisses. Mint, coffee, and me.

***

I was still out of breath as I backed the car out of the garage. Before heading down the street, I glanced across at Jo's house. She gave a small wave and I waved back without thought. Her hair spilled over her shoulders when she bent and brushed at something on her jeans. As I drove away, I thought, it's something in her eyes.

s.

This story is written from individual perspectives that will change with chapters. Feedback is important to me as I am a new writer. Please, explain any negative responses. I can't learn and improve if I have no idea what needs to be fixed.
Copyright © 2013 Labrador; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Intriguing start when one is confronted with heterosexual desire on a gay authors site in the opening chapter, only to be further confused by the fact that this is from a strongly gay oriented man in a loving and hot gay relationship. What is going on?

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..