Jump to content
    Labrador
  • Author
  • 1,560 Words
  • 1,892 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Starlight in the Heavens - 4. Chapter 4

From Alex's perspective.

Part 4 - Alex

 

I stared at the phone in my hand for a long while, missing his voice. This was all becoming so unbearable. In the beginning, it was like this. We could hardly stand to be in a separate room, but it got easier with time. We were able to carry on almost normal lives. He had his job and I had mine. If you could call it a job. Babysitting lawyers and accountants, that’s what I called it.

But now, I couldn’t bear our time away. I was only whole with him next to me.

I stepped out onto the balcony and sat with a cup of coffee. My eyes were continuously drawn to Jo’s house as I remembered Joshua and me in the beginning.

 

***

 

“Who are they, Alex?”

He was asking again. The same question, always the same question.

“Why?”

I was comfortable with my head resting on his shoulder and combed my fingers through his sparse chest hair. I nestled in closer and licked the skin around his nipple. He groaned and shifted to his side, grabbing my chin to look me in the eye.

“Alex. Please. Who are they?”

Distraction no longer worked. I sighed and closed my eyes.

“Estate attorneys.”

I felt his body stiffen and heard silence as his breathing quit, so I rolled to my back and stared up at the ceiling.

“My parents put me in their will as the executor of their estate and now everyone wants a piece of me.”

“But... I thought you had a falling out with your parents.”

“Oh, I did. I guess they just didn’t think far enough in advance to change their will before they decided to drive off a cliff.”

I couldn’t believe how much the whole thing hurt again.

“My parents had plans for me. I was to marry the daughter of one of their prominent friends and I messed it up for them when I told them no. It got worse when I told them why. I wouldn’t then or ever marry a girl. The whole thought repulsed me. They yelled, they screamed, they threatened, but I wouldn’t budge. In the end, they kicked me out. They said to not bother coming back, that they no longer had an older son.”

I heard the bitterness in my voice and tried to choke down the sobs as I continued. Joshua scooted over and half covered my body, kissed my cheek and combed his fingers through my hair.

“That’s when I left and came to the beach. I met Mandy and she took me in. I was going to go into life guard training when I saw the story about my parents’ accident on the news. After that... the fun started.”

“Matthews. I never put two and two together.” Joshua wiped the tears from my eyes with a corner of the sheet. “You have a younger brother and sister, don’t you?”

I sighed, “Yeah, twins.”

“How do they feel about you?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know. I haven’t seen them since before the blow up. I don’t even know if they know I’m gay.”

“Alex, you need to call and take care of them.”

Fresh tears flowed and I curled up into him. “I don’t know if I can. What if they see me the same way?”

“Then they’re idiots, and don’t deserve to have you as a brother.”

I giggled. I couldn’t help it. Call it a defense mechanism, but I got a bad case of the giggles. I don’t know if Joshua understood it or thought I was nuts, but he wrapped himself around me and held on until I exhausted myself.

Once calm, I took a deep breath. “Okay, I’ll call them in the morning.”

“Alex? Would you like me to go with you when you meet up with these people?” I couldn’t believe it. I just hugged him closer and started crying again. “You know I will. You don’t have to go alone. You understand that don’t you?”

 

And he did. We met with the attorneys together and when they tried to confuse me with all the lawyer talk, he set them straight. Every step of the way, Joshua stuck to my side. We were never apart and when he met the twins, Mark and Lizbeth, they were just as enamored with him as he was with them. They told me they’d always known I was gay, that our parents would have too if they’d bothered to pay attention.

Of course, leave it up to attorneys to make things more difficult than necessary. It took almost seven years to get everything split up, nailed down, and settled. Seven years of babysitting attorneys and accountants. But through it all, Joshua never once left my side, other than when his own job took up his time.

 

***

 

When I lifted my coffee cup, I found it empty. How long had I been out there? I checked the time. Oh shit, it was after eleven and I hadn’t talked to Jo yet. In a mad rush, I threw on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and dashed out the door.

 

My hands were shaking as I knocked on Jo’s door. I’d never been nervous when going over before. What was so different this time?

She opened the door and moved aside to let me in.

“Hi, Alex. Come on in. I guess the time has come.”

What? I stepped inside and she closed the door.

Without preamble I began. “Jo, Joshua and I would like your company this afternoon.”

“Have a seat, Alex.” She waved me over to a recliner and sat in the sofa across from it. “How long have you been dreaming?”

I just sat there and stared at her as she gave me a slight smile. She knew about the dreams? I could feel the tremors as they started. Something very strange was happening and I felt a dark foreboding pulse at the center of my mind. Memories that had long been buried began to squirm and crawl their way back into the forefront of my thoughts.

“Things are not always as they seem, love. Tell me. How long?”

I shook my head and pushed the memories down. “Umm, since the day you moved in.”

She seemed surprised by my answer. “So soon?”

I nodded and listened to the sound of Josh’s car as it pulled into the drive.

“What time would you like me?”

Quickly standing, I headed for the door. I needed Josh, had to have him. “One o’clock.”

I couldn’t wait to hear whether or not she was going to be there. I had to get to Josh. I raced back to the house and heard his cries as he looked for me.

In the door, up the steps, yanking the t-shirt off and peeling out of my jeans as I went. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist.

“I need you Josh. Please, I need you in me now. Now!”

His slacks came off and I dropped down onto him. Pain— then I was complete. Whole once again.

 

***

 

It was 12:00, Jo would be here in an hour. Joshua was lying next to me, staring into my eyes and running his fingers through my hair. He leaned in and kissed me. Just a light brush of his lips, but I felt the stir in my belly and through my groin. No one could ignite the passion in me like he could with just the gentlest of touches. I rolled him to his back and pressed my mouth to his as I straddled him. Slipping my tongue in, I heard myself moan as he sucked it in farther.

He was pulsing against me, hard against me. As I moved to his ear, his throat, his chest, he struggled to speak.

“Oh Alex. I need you. Make love... to me. Fill... me... need you... to fill... me.”

His belly was covered, thick with our combined precum and I used it as lube slicking it off and pressing it into his waiting hole. With his legs lifted over my shoulders and the head of my aching dick pressed close, he surprised me by lowering his legs and putting his feet against my ass. He lifted his hands over his head and pushed against the headboard, impaling himself quick and clean.

“Aaaah, yes.”

Okay, that had to hurt. Joshua doesn’t bottom often. But he started grinding down, pushing and raising himself with his hands at the head board.

His moans grew loader as I matched his movements. Pushing in deeper, I changed direction a little bit and hit his prostate causing a gasp and then he really began to move. My God, who was fucking whom? The muscles in his legs went rigid and I let out a shout as his ass pulled me in, milking me dry and ribbons of cum shot up his chest.

Starlight.

Everywhere in my vision, there was starlight.

I collapsed onto him as he spread his legs and let them fall. I felt his strong hands pull me up to lay against his chest, slick with his seed. We rested there until it became prudent to get up, shower, and dress for company.

As always, I'd love to read your reviews.
Copyright © 2013 Labrador; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Solid character development and dialogue. Well done! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Nice job on the love scene as well. wub.png

The "Jo" character is adding intrigue, I must say. Can't wait to her story.

Link to comment
On 02/15/2012 01:13 PM, Conner said:
Solid character development and dialogue. Well done! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Nice job on the love scene as well. wub.png

The "Jo" character is adding intrigue, I must say. Can't wait to her story.

Thank you, Conner. I'm glad you are enjoying the story. I will be introducing Jo in chapter 5.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..