Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 7,129 Words
  • 7,361 Views
  • 45 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Box Shaped Heart - 28. Experimenting To Be With You

Chapter Twenty-Eight – Experimenting To Be With You

“This is, Taz, what is called a stakeout,” Carter spoke to his dog, as he sipped from his iced coffee through the straw. “You see,” he explained to his pet, “Alex is bound to make a mistake, sooner or later, and we will be able to expose the douchebag to Aron. We’re making a great team!”

Now, as he stood behind the wheel of his car, talking to his dog, he didn’t feel that convinced that he was making any progress, though. He wasn’t exactly the most skillful detective in the universe and seeing that he was just a beginner, he probably sucked balls. And so far, he had managed to stalk Alex only to beauty salons and fancy restaurants, where probably the guy was just stuffing his face with diet foods. Not once he had managed all week to catch a glimpse of Alex together with Simon.

He had talked to Aron a few times over the phone, and some of the awkwardness of their last get-together still lingered, for some reason he could not fathom. It was like both of them had something to say, but didn’t have the guts to start speaking already.

He knew what his problem was. He needed to tell Aron his husband was cheating without sounding like a lunatic slash homophobe decided to destroy his best friend’s marriage. Aron had been generous enough to forgive him for his outburst at the wedding, but that didn’t mean he was going to believe him, without any proof.

Still busy with sorting his own thoughts, he almost missed Alex exiting the shop he had entered almost one hour ago.

“Sorry, buddy, I need to go on foot for this one,” Carter told Taz, who seemingly agreed, by the way he looked at his owner, wagging his tail. “Don’t worry, I come back if he goes too far.”

Alex was surely quick on his feet. Carter needed to speed up. Ah, damn, where did he go? Carter felt frustration growing and walked around the corner.

Only to almost bump chests with the guy he was following.

“Are you stalking me, darling?” Alex teased.

“Um, what? Stalking you? What have you been drinking?” Carter spoke quickly. “I was just happening to be here because I needed to …”

Great way to box yourself in, Carter. You don’t even know the name of the street you’re on.

He looked around, hoping for providence to show him a sign. Ah, great, there was some kind of parlor across the street.

“I needed to go there,” he pointed at the business across from them, although he could not make its name from where he was standing.

Alex looked in the direction Carter was pointing, and his eyes turned back to the other right away.

“Really? You need to have your nails done?” Alex cooed, smiling widely.

Carter squinted and tried to read the handwritten name of the business. What the hell was it saying? Was that even English?

“Come on, straight boy, just admit it already,” Alex got closer, well up in his personal space. “You,” he poked Carter’s chest with one finger, “like me.”

“Like you?!”

Wow, he’s even more delusional than you!

You think?

“You certainly struggle a lot to get my attention,” Alex said with a small seductive smile. “Even now, following me around …”

“I told you, I just happen to be here,” Carter said, but his voice sounded as convincing as a male enhancement ad.

“Ah, then you happen to be where I happen to be quite a lot. Yesterday, two days ago, three days ago …”

“All right,” Carter raised his hands in surrender, trying to ignore Alex’s overpowering cologne. Really, too much of a good thing, even if it was some designer fragrance, was too much. “How could you tell?”

“Darling, I’ve been chased by paparazzi since I was ten. I know when I’m being followed.”

“Oh, shit,” Carter mumbled.

Now that was a bummer.

“So, Carter, how about being a little honest here? And frankly, I thought you were pissed your best friend was gay, when, all this time, you were hot for me?” Alex shook his head slowly. “So the little speech at the wedding was because of me? Ah, how touching! Yet you were rude. You could have just said you liked me, and we could have arranged something,” the guy continued. “Or you were like one of those guys who prefer to admire me from afar?”

“Wow, wow, wow,” Carter managed to cut through the guy’s speech. “I don’t like you. At all.”

“Ah. You sure?” Alex batted his eyelashes and burst into laughter. “Too bad. I was thinking about repaying you.”

“Repaying me? What for? I thought you were ready to strangle me or poison my drink!” Carter exclaimed.

Alex seemed taken aback.

“Why on Earth would I do that?” he asked.

Funny thing, the guy sounded sincere. But with someone like Alex, one could never know.

“You know,” Carter said with a small huff. “Because of the …”

He wasn’t going to talk about Aron and how they had sex. So he steered the conversation to something that was probably more important to Alex than the fact that his husband had experienced pleasure in the arms of another dude.

“Because of your Instagram account!” he said quickly.

Alex looked at him, his eyes going a bit unfocused, like the guy was trying to compute, but wasn’t managing to get to the end result.

“What about my Instagram account? Are you following me on Insta?” the guy asked, visibly pleased with this conclusion.

“No, I’m not following you on Insta,” Carter replied, now annoyed with the guy’s deflections. “Why would I do that?”

“To stare at pictures of me wearing nothing but underwear?” Alex asked, this time smiling and back to his flirty mode.

“Oh,” Carter said slowly.

Something was amiss all right. Like the guy had suddenly no recollection of the body swap.

“You don’t remember anything about the …”

Ah, that was definitely it. He was not allowed to say the words out loud. That meant … that meant …

“So you chose to remember the accident instead?” he exclaimed.

Alex frowned, and now he was watching Carter a bit warily.

“All right. I have no idea how Aron puts up with you. You’re really, and I mean really strange,” Alex said, taking a small step back. “And what do you mean I chose? Wait, you don’t remember the accident?”

“No, I don’t,” Carter said. “Ah, but you do, so how about you tell me all about it?”

Alex seemed to ponder for a bit.

“I thought it was a ruse. That you’re just pretending you don’t remember about what happened. That you don’t want Aron to … you know,” Alex said, pursing his lips.

“No, I don’t know,” Carter glared. “But I didn’t push you,” he added quickly.

Alex took another step back, and now he was looking at Carter with a mix of pity and disdain in his beautiful green eyes.

“You don’t have a lot of money, do you?”

Carter snorted.

“What’s that have to do with anything?”

Alex sighed, and then he smiled, but this time it was clear that the smile was directed at himself.

“Then it’s all for the best,” he grinned. “Stop stalking me, you creep,” he added cheerfully, but without the edge needed for that to be an insult.

“Wait, tell me about the accident,” Carter tried to prevent Alex from walking away.

“Nope. Not telling,” Alex said with satisfaction. “Ah, if you only had money,” he said with a bit of regret, as he touched Carter’s chest in passing. “You’re passably cute. But sorry, I have standards,” he shrugged.

“Come on, you have to tell me,” Carter began walking side by side with Alex.

“No, I don’t,” Alex said. “As far as everyone knows, I don’t remember squat either. Oh, I love me some attention,” the guy added. “It’s just so good to be back in the saddle. So no detours for me, darling, sorry about that.”

“You keep saying sorry, but you’re clearly not sorry,” Carter said through his teeth.

“Of course I’m not,” Alex shrugged. “Life’s too short to spend it being sorry. And really, stop walking next to me. Someone might snap a picture and seriously, the 90s called, they need their clothes back. Or do you still have them since that time? Passed on to you by your papa, or something?”

“My clothes are new … enough,” Carter said slowly, unsure of how a t-shirt and jeans could be considered as belonging to a different century.

“Whatever, now shoo where you have to be, and somewhere that I’m not. I’m not in the mood for charity cases, and you’re way too difficult to deal with.”

“I really have no idea what the hell you are talking about,” Carter insisted. “And you say I’m the creepy one.”

“Seriously, Carter, stop following me. I don’t want to become unfashionable by association. And if you don’t, I’m telling Aron you’re bothering me,” Alex said, now looking a bit annoyed and distressed.

Okay, the guy knew how to play his hand. Carter had to give it to him. So he needed to stay put for now.

“All right, don’t get your panties in a twist,” he mumbled.

Alex sped up and looked over his shoulder one more time at Carter before waving for a cab like he was still trying to make sense of something. The look the guy gave him was giving him the shivers a bit. Now, what the hell had happened during that accident?

And he had no means to stalk Alex without being seen. The guy had many talents, apparently, and that is why he was probably not so easy to get caught with his lover’s dick in his ass. Carter needed to rethink his strategy.

***

What was Alex playing at? Carter stared confused at the TV screen for a while, even after turning off the device. The last interview the guy gave had been quite a shock, and not only for the audience, but also for Carter who could not give a damn about celebrities’ latest gossip. He had caught that by complete accident, as he was browsing through the channels for lack of something better to do.

“We decided to separate for a little while,” Alex said, somewhat with self-pity, while the host was staring at him a bit surprised.

“Just a few weeks ago, you stood here, on this very spot,” the host insisted, “and told me how much in love you are with your husband. What could go wrong so badly in such a short time?”

Carter remembered the host well, from the show he had attended that time. He also remembered what he had said. And how true the words had sounded.

“People change,” Alex replied, shaking his head apologetically. “Sometimes, you know, even too much love can be a bad thing. You can feel, you know, suffocated.”

“Was Aron suffocating you?” the host didn’t let go.

An untrained eye could have sworn Alex was a victim in all this. It was like the guy was one moment away from bursting into very emotional tears.

And now Carter had no idea what to do. Was Aron alone? Was he upset? Pissed? Angry? Desperate? Sad? He needed to find out. Where was the damn phone?

The ringtone signaled that the phone was right there, on the coffee table. Carter grabbed it, decided to finish fast the conversation with whoever was at the other end so he could call Aron.

“Can I come around?” Aron’s voice came through, a bit muffled by what seemed to be the sound of a busy street.

“Sure thing,” Carter agreed, taking a quick look around, to see if the house was clean enough.

Taz was already fed and asleep, and supposedly, there was nothing that could interrupt them.

No other words were needed. He knew Aron in distress. The guy wasn’t exactly a man of many words. And now he needed Carter, his best friend.

But what the hell was he going to say? How was he going to stave off all that hurt, hurt that he was going to read in Aron’s deep dark eyes, the moment the guy was going to walk through that door?

He had no idea how, but it was sure as hell that he wanted to do everything he could and couldn’t so that he would give his best friend what he needed in such dire times.

***

“So, I suppose you saw it,” Aron spoke gloomily while fiddling with the glass Carter had filled to the brim with the strongest booze he could find around the house.

“Yeah,” Carter swallowed hard. “What … what happened? You two seemed … happy.”

It was hard to speak. It hurt to speak. But now was not the moment to focus on his own feelings. Aron was hurting much more.

“Ah, for so long,” Aron sighed, “I’ve just felt like living with Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Apparently, the bad guy is winning. For now. And only a few weeks back, we seemed to be well on the mend.”

“What did you two fight about?” Carter continued, carefully.

“What didn’t we fight about?” Aron said, his voice edging on sorrow. “Can you believe that we haven’t even had proper sex for weeks now? Ever since you woke up from that coma … Ah, I thought I would never be able to say I’m sick of oral, but … Sorry, I’m not supposed to get into so much detail with my straight best friend.”

Carter could feel his heart clenching painfully in his chest and he touched Aron’s hand slowly.

“I’m … trying, you know?” his friend spoke again. “To be a good husband. But I guess that, somehow, I’m still doing something wrong. Alex has, sometimes, the most extravagant requests and I try …”

“Like expensive cars?” Carter could not help it.

Aron shrugged.

“If only. He’s … very challenging, emotionally speaking. He needs to be loved, but he doesn’t want to be hugged. He wants to be called cute nicknames, but he doesn’t want to walk hand in hand in the park. He …” Aron stopped with a small huff. “And I’m just … trying to make sense of everything. And I know that, somehow, it’s still my fault.”

Carter could not stand this. Not seeing his best friend beating himself up over some fashion addict with a penchant for torturing every living soul in his path.

“It’s not your fault,” he said with determination, his hands curling into fists, pressed against his thighs.

“Thanks, buddy,” Aron took a sip of the strong drink and grimaced, but in a way that told Carter he was actually enjoying the burn in his throat. “I appreciate it. But that still doesn’t change anything. And I know that it must be my fault. Most of the time, he seems ... just the guy I fell in love with, but then ...”

“Stop it,” Carter said, his voice abrasive and on the point of breaking.

“I’ve always been perfect to you, haven’t I?” Aron chuckled. “You used to tell me that. I did feel flattered. Who doesn’t want to hear that? But being the perfect friend does not equal being the perfect husband. And I have a lot of work to do for that.”

“No,” Carter said, more sharply this time. “It’s not you.”

It’s Alex. Aka the douchebag.

You can’t tell him that. He’ll only shut down on you.

“You are perfect,” he added.

Aron exhaled and smiled fondly.

“Eh, I suppose I can let you tell me that a few more times. I definitely need the encouragement. And I need to find a way to get Alex back and …”

No, no, no, no, no! Do something! Now!

What the hell should I do?

Do it! Stop dallying! He’s going to say next that he needs to beg that asshole to take him back! Don’t allow that! Shut him up!

“Ah, um, ah,” he barely managed.

“Are you okay, buddy?” Aron asked, taken aback by his friend’s distress. “So sorry. I shouldn’t burden you with my problems, I should just head back and …”

Carter knew what he had to do, with so much clarity that for a split of a second, he wondered how come he hadn’t thought about it. He moved fast, closing the distance between them, grabbing Aron by the shoulders and …

Kissing him.

Aron’s mouth tasted of home. Of strong booze, too, but most than anything, of home. He angled his head, brushing his lips against the other’s, sticking out his tongue and licking the beautiful full lips gently.

And that was only meant to make him thirstier because it was the only right thing right now that he could do, so he pressed more, wanting Aron to open his mouth and kiss him back.

But Aron pulled away. Not brusquely, not in shock, but gently and firmly.

“You’re trying to comfort me, right?” he said slowly, putting one hand on Carter’s shoulder.

“I’m trying to kiss you,” Carter shook his head and leaned in for another kiss.

“Wait,” Aron mumbled, the squeeze on Carter’s shoulder increasing.

“No,” Carter said stubbornly and pressed his lips against Aron’s once again.

I’m so done waiting.

Aron’s mouth was hesitant, and opened slowly, allowing the kiss, yet still not an active participant. Carter moved to straddle Aron’s lap, trying hard not to break the connection. He must have looked silly, struggling to put one leg over Aron’s thighs.

But it was Aron who helped him get into position, so to speak, and soon, two strong hands were on his back, and one very determined tongue, this time around, was in his mouth.

Ah, damn, he loved Aron’s kisses. But if you could still recall, when he had worn Alex’s fashion model body, Aron had been more restrained, maybe trying to be a bit gentler, probably so that he didn’t spook his husband with his unhinged desire.

There was nothing of that restraint left, it seemed, and this time around, Aron’s want was honest to the core.

Carter loved it. Aron was strong, and Carter could feel that strength by the way the man made aggressive love to his mouth, reaching inside deep, making sure Carter was opening his mouth wide to take him in.

He had to admit that he had never thought about why kissing was sometimes called ‘sucking faces’. Now he knew. Because it was like the two of them were having oral sex, with no dick involved, and it was fucking heaven.

Aron was the first to stop, drawing just a fraction of an inch back, and trying to look into Carter’s eyes.

“Oh god,” he murmured. “What’s this? I mean, it’s not like I’m complaining …”

“Hush,” Carter put his hand over Aron’s mouth gently. “It’s … it’s … um, just me experimenting.”

Experimenting to be with you.

Aron’s eyes grew wide. Slowly, he put one hand over Carter’s wrist and pulled it down, to release his mouth.

“Experimenting? How?”

“Exploring … my sexuality,” Carter said slowly, measuring every word like he was quoting some magazine.

Are you trying to kill the mood here? Just tell him.

No, no, no, I can’t. He won’t believe me, he …

“Should I be glad to be of help here?” Aron chuckled, as his hands moved lower and grabbed hard Carter’s ass. “Fuck,” he whispered.

“Yeah, be glad,” Carter whispered and pulled Aron in for another kiss.

But the guy moved his head enough to avoid him.

“Wait, wait, I mean, Carter, this is …”

“Just sex,” Carter interrupted. “It’s just sex, nothing else. You need it. I need …”

You.

“… it.”

“I’ve never cheated on my husband until now,” Aron spoke, his voice low and strained. “And maybe I’ve been tempted, yes. But no one has managed to tempt me like this before. Do you have any idea ...” the man’s voice choked.

“I do,” Carter said. “I frigging do.”

Now wasn’t the time for words. Yet Aron had this weird idea that they should talk.

“Carter, I ... You do realize that I might just take everything you offer right now. I am selfish enough to do it.”

“So do it,” Carter whispered, his lips hovering close to Aron’s.

“But what is it? What are you offering?” Aron insisted, his hands totally disjointed from his hesitant voice, groping Carter’s ass like they were trying to rip the jeans and get inside.

“Everything you want,” Carter cut him off and this time, ground his crotch hard against Aron’s taut body.

“Are you sure?” Aron’s voice became a tad urgent and heavy. “I ... This moment, right now, I ...”

“Fuck me,” Carter voiced what Aron didn’t have the strength to say. “Fuck me like there’s no one else.”

That seemed to trigger something inside Aron, because the guy flipped Carter quickly, pushing him into the sofa. Now they weren’t just sucking faces, their bodies were trying to weld together.

And Carter could feel himself tumbling down, but he knew he wasn’t going to fall. Because Aron’s strong hands were holding him, and, if that was the case, then he was safe.

“Wait,” it was Carter’s turn to stop.

Aron obeyed right away, but his body was tense.

“Taz,” Carter explained.

“He’s a dog,” Aron smiled.

“Yeah, but he’s still a kid. He’s not supposed to ...”

See his parents having sex.

Aron moved away, and Carter hurried to take a very sleepy Taz along with his dog bed to move him to the bedroom.

“You’re in luck, buddy. You can use the big bed if you want,” he whispered into the dog’s fluffy ear.

Taz couldn’t care less, apparently, just yawning and trying to lick Carter’s face. Carter dodged that just in time.

He placed the dog bed and its fluffy inhabitant by the bed and closed the door carefully behind him. Then he risked a look at Aron. The man was watching him with a strange smile on his face.

“Sorry, I had to. This is going to be so X-rated,” he explained.

Aron wasn’t talking, he was just continuing to stare and stare.

“Oh, fuck, I ruined the mood, didn’t I?” Carter mumbled and leaned against the wall.

There was something amazing in how Aron moved as he stood up and walked over to Carter. Like a hunter approaching his unaware prey. Only that Carter was aware. Oh, he was very much aware. Of how his knees were turning into jelly. Of how his pants were too damn tight. Of how his heart was beating wildly in his chest.

And, more than anything, of Aron, of how the man used one hand to place it gently over Carter’s crotch, filling with the hardness found there.

“Is this for me?” Aron asked slowly while pressing his forehead against Carter’s.

“Yes,” Carter whispered.

Everything. Everything you want.

Aron’s fingers were nimble, not struggling at all with the fly, knowing their way around as if they were at home. Carter exhaled, willing to accept absolutely everything because he needed Aron’s hand on him, touching and exploring him.

Aron gave Carter’s cock a small friendly tug, and then his hand sneaked lower, cupping the balls now hanging over the jeans.

“Now, tell me, Carter, how exactly do you want to explore this sexuality of yours?” Aron asked, now his nose rubbing gently against Carter’s, his lips searching for the other’s.

Cannot compute! Cannot compute! What does this mean?

“Let me put it simple, ‘cause I can hear your gears turning on empty,” Aron chuckled. “Do you want to get fucked? Or do you want to fuck me?”

“Um, ah, oh, um, both,” Carter said, stumbling on his own words.

“Wow, you’re doing nothing by half,” Aron laughed. “So, condoms? Lube?”

“No,” Carter said quickly.

“No?” Aron asked, surprised.

“No condoms, I didn’t fuck in years and just got out of the hospital with a perfect record,” he said quickly. “I’m sure you don’t have a problem, either.”

Like in really, really knowing for sure.

Aron gulped.

“Ah, fuck, Carter, you want me to go bareback with you?” he whispered. “That’s pretty damn hot. But lube, that’s needed, friend.”

Friend?

Okay, we are ... Friends.

“Let me search for something,” Carter moved away reluctantly.

He hurried to the bathroom, managing to knock over the shampoo bottle and a few other things that, at the moment, had no name, because his mind was going in circles. Lube, lube, lube.

Grabbing some lotion bottle that had to do the trick, he hurried just as fast back to the room.

“Is this good enough?” he pointed at the bottle.

Aron was quick to get to him, taking the bottle from his hand.

“It will have to do,” the man said, without a trace of hesitation.

But Aron just threw the bottle on the sofa and cupped Carter’s cheeks gently.

“Fuck, you have no idea what you’re doing to me,” he murmured and kissed Carter so deeply and thoroughly that Carter could swear the room was spinning. “I want to see you naked.”

Was there a record for undressing? Carter was sure he didn’t care about no Guinness prizes, but he was willing to be number one. It was a good thing that Aron was helping him, pulling him out of his t-shirt and jeans, with expert moves.

“You, you too,” Carter mumbled, pressing his hands over Aron’s perfect pecs, so easy to touch through the tight fitting t-shirt the guy was wearing.

He could not wait to touch Aron everywhere. With a short laugh, Aron pushed him to sit on a sofa, while he pulled his t-shirt over his head, making his beautiful muscles ripple in the process, and then continued with his slacks, so that he could remain completely naked, just like Carter.

Carter could swear his mind was completely blank. His neurons were learning that there was nothing else on the face of the earth except for one amazing man who was revealing his naked body in all its glory, in front of his eyes.

“Wow,” he whispered and gulped loudly, earning a small chuckle from Aron.

“I have no idea what prompted this, but …” Aron spoke.

“But you have no right to speak,” Carter said simply and slid on the floor, to his knees, planting his hands firmly on Aron’s hips, leveling on the guy’s cock which he kissed gently first, only to hungrily capture it into his mouth one moment later.

Aron made a small surprised sound.

“I thought I was supposed to show you the ropes in this little adventure of yours,” the man said softly. “But I guess that’s still you wanting to comfort me, so I’ll take it.”

This has nothing to do with comforting. Comforting is offering someone a cup of hot chocolate.

Shut up, I’m concentrating here.

His brain could take a break once in a while, and it felt amazing to lose all rational thought when all he could feel was the taste of his best friend’s cock on his tongue. He still needed to use one hand to steer the hard cock toward his mouth, because it clearly wanted nothing but to go up, up, up.

The struggle was nice, despite the resistance. Helping himself with the hand, he began pumping Aron’s cock in and out of his mouth. He had yet to uncover the secrets of proper deepthroating, but he was hoping that his enthusiasm was going to compensate for his lack of skill.

By the way Aron’s cock was throbbing in his mouth, and the small, almost pained, moans Aron was making, he could tell he was on the right path.

“I don’t want to come in your mouth,” Aron whispered.

Carter drew back and looked up at his friend, a bit dizzy. If he was going to stare too much, he was bound to lose his mind. Aron was beautiful like a Greek statue, perfect muscles everywhere, now covered by a thin film of sweat. He only needed to press his nose against the man’s groin and inhale the musky smell. He was probably going to go crazy for real, but who cared?

“You offered, so I want to fuck you,” Aron explained, and his voice was tender, caressing Carter everywhere, raising goosebumps all over.

“Sure,” Carter mumbled, and he let himself helped to his feet by Aron.

There was a storm of emotions in the dark eyes as they searched for his.

“Please tell me this is not a mistake,” Aron spoke.

“It’s not,” Carter shook his head. “It’s not.”

It’s probably the only right thing I’ve done in forever.

Aron pushed him gently, and soon they were aligned head to toes, on the sofa which Carter briefly wondered if it was going to escape the onslaught in one piece. He wanted Aron to fuck him so hard that that lousy furniture was going to be only good enough for firewood.

“Let me get you ready first,” Aron kissed him deeply, reluctantly letting go, as if he was afraid Carter was just going to take everything back and kick him out the door.

Ah, damn, how much he had missed this. Aron’s fingers were gentle, but determined, as they began to probe him in all the right places, slick with lotion. There was a small shiver, growing inside him, and he could feel his ass clamping down on Aron’s fingers, despite the man’s cooed encouragements to relax.

“You’re so tight, you’re going to squeeze me so hard,” Aron murmured.

Carter was pretty certain he was far from ready for penetration, but he could swear he was going to come if Aron was to continue like that.

“Fuck me,” he demanded, closing his eyes.

“Hey, I should get you a little bit more adjusted,” Aron chided him with affection.

“No, I’m gonna come, and I wanna come on your dick, not like this,” Carter whispered hurriedly.

“You sure are hot as hell for a guy just experimenting,” Aron joked. “Are you sure you don’t have already the conclusion for this experiment of yours?”

Even in the heat of the moment, Aron was trying to find an explanation. Carter knew he had to do something.

“I just thought about it. I tried before ... with a dildo.”

Now that’s not exactly a cute name for Aron’s cock, because that’s the only thing that’s been in there, and you know it.

It’s a lie anyway, stop bothering me.

“Wow,” Aron smiled. “Should I ... then?”

“Yeah, hurry,” Carter squirmed and Aron placed himself at the right angle.

Oh, fuck. His mind froze for a second. Well, his actual ass was an actual virgin. If only he had given in to that girlfriend and her strap-on. But he had only had sex with Aron in Alex’s body, so this body, the original, was completely unaware of the mechanics of anal sex.

“Ah, you’re damn big,” he murmured.

“I know,” Aron said in a dejected voice.

“Don’t stop. It should work, right?”

Okay, so he needed to focus on the idea that he wasn’t been skewered on a ten-foot pole and it was just Aron’s cock.

Just. Right. Funny. Not.

“Okay, let me take you really slow here,” Aron murmured. “Could you help me, holding your legs up?”

Carter was no ballet practitioner, like Alex, but he could pull his legs up. And he used his hands to pull his ass open, too, to give Aron easy access. Aron rubbed the head of his impressive member against his opening, murmuring something again on the lines of ‘fucking tight’, and trying to be as gentle as possible.

All right, so the first inches were a bit insanely difficult, but he could feel himself opening up. His erection had half died, but he wasn’t upset over it. Aron pulled away, to add more of the so-called lube they were using, and this time, he managed to get more inside Carter’s ass.

“Ah, damn,” he whispered.

“Still hurts like hell, right?” Aron said softly.

“Nah, it’s actually ... Just give me a little more,” he encouraged his friend.

Aron obeyed and slowly, he began moving his hips, getting Carter to open more and more. The discomfort was slowly giving way to a different sensation. Almost pleasant.

“It’s working,” he murmured and used one hand to pull Aron in for a kiss.

It was only this much the guy could take it, apparently, because, this time, he slid inside, making Carter’s breath hitch.

“Ah, sorry,” Aron murmured against Carter’s lips. “Got a bit carried away. You’re so damn hot.”

“Don’t bother, just go at it,” Carter encouraged.

It was a certain type of satisfaction, to feel Aron fully seated inside him, and it was inside his body, not one he borrowed by accident. It definitely felt different, deeper in a way, and he wanted it all.

“Fuck me, Aron,” he whispered and Aron moved again, this time with purpose and Carter exhaled, along with a curse.

And this time, the real thing began. The one where they moved together like they were made for each other, as Carter lowered his legs just so he could trap Aron inside him and hold him close, while their mouths were busy devouring one another.

“Fuck, this is amazing,” Aron murmured in one of the short breaks they had to take to breathe. “Carter, I ...”

“Shut up and fuck me harder,” Carter shut him up again and moved his hips enough to make his intentions know.

Aron was big, and it still felt like there was something much bigger there, but the way the guy knew how to angle his thrusts was making everything save for pleasure die away.

“Oh, fuck, oh, yes,” Carter mumbled incoherently.

They were a mess of limbs and tongues and touches, and soon, Carter felt he could not control anything anymore. Aron moved away just a bit, to stand back on his calves, and pulled Carter’s body to him, over and over again.

There were no more words needed. Carter covered his cock with one hand, and just two strokes were enough.

“Fucking hot,” he heard Aron speaking through like through a haze and his erratic moans of climax.

Aron began moving faster, more frantic, his breath rhythmic, like a chant.

“Fuck, Carter, I ...”

Carter pulled Aron close and sealed their lips together. He could feel Aron’s cock pulsing inside him, and the guy letting go, over and over again.

They stood there, their sweat and Carter’s cum mixing between them.

“Oh, god,” Aron mumbled, as he finally let his cock slide out of Carter’s well-used hole. “That was incredible.”

“Yeah,” Carter spoke, too, his voice ragged and too loud in his own ears. “But I might call rain check on me fucking you. I’m not sure I can feel half of my body.”

Aron laughed wholeheartedly.

“Rain check? Do you intend to do this again? With me?”

The words were spoken casually, but Aron’s eyes were intense, trained on him. Carter closed his eyes. He needed a moment, no, two, no, three, to think this through.

“It’s strange,” Aron started, with a small sigh, as he straightened himself up into a sitting position.

“What?” Carter mumbled.

They were both naked, and they had just had sex, but there was no awkwardness between them. Even the moments of silence stretched like a warm blanket.

“I feel not one ounce of guilt over what we just did,” Aron said simply, his eyes a bit unfocused, and searching for something that must have been floating right in front of his eyes. “And I don’t find it in me to feel guilty over not feeling guilty, either.”

Carter pushed himself up to sit by his friend and winced at the discomfort he could feel at his backside. Yeah, he was going to feel it; that was for sure. It had been a lie that he couldn’t feel half his body.

“This, us, what is it?” Aron questioned, and this time, he turned to look at Carter, with something akin to hope in his dark eyes.

What? What’s the right answer?

His mind was frantic, trying to decide on something that wasn’t going to sound shocking, desperate, or downright outrageous.

“We’re, um, fuck buddies?” Carter replied, answering with another question.

Aron frowned for a split of a second, but then the lines of his face, the worried wrinkles softened.

“We are?”

Carter nodded vehemently.

“Yeah, we are.”

“All right, buddy,” Aron smiled and began caressing one of Carter’s knees with his rough hand. “Then what should I do now?”

What was with Aron and so many questions? Carter wasn’t good at that. He always worried about not having the right answer at hand.

“What do you want to do?” he mumbled.

Aron seemed a bit taken aback, but he answered right away.

“I should get going, I guess,” he exhaled.

Carter put one hand on Aron’s arm to stop him, as if the guy was ready to just up and leave, in nothing but his birthday suit.

“Take a shower first, at least,” he spoke.

“That’ll do,” Aron agreed. “But just give me a moment to really catch my breath,” he joked.

Carter nodded.

“You wanted to talk?” he asked in a meek voice.

Aron was not feeling guilty, but he kind of felt. His best friend had come to talk about his failing marriage, and he had just hurried to offer sex. There was something wrong with his head, clearly.

“About Alex,” he added when Aron remained silent.

“Now you’re ruining the mood,” Aron joked.

But his shoulders slumped.

“What can I tell you? I should just go ahead and admit that I made a mistake, but …”

“What mistake?” Carter’s heart grew small.

Aron took one deep breath like he was getting ready to jump into freezing water.

“I made a mistake marrying Alex. There, I said it. For so long I tried to convince myself I love him more than anything, and yet, I cannot deny that suddenly, this separation seems … just the right thing. In years. Like I see everything clear. Like I’m waking up from a dream, or, I don’t know, a nightmare. Like I can finally breathe.”

Carter’s heart was getting back to normal. And it was filling with fondness because if there was one thing that Aron rarely did was to admit making a mistake. Not about little things, not about every day stuff, but sometimes, he was getting so invested into something, too impetuous and stubborn, that no one could convince him otherwise.

“I’m only saying this for your ears only. I could not live to admit it in front of my parents,” Aron added.

“It’s cool. I’m not going to tell on you,” Carter spoke.

“Of course you won’t,” Aron chuckled. “You’re my best friend, right?”

Carter knew well the answer to that question.

“Yeah, of course I am,” he replied.

“My mom told me,” Aron said, “Aron, it’s not your job to repair a broken man. But I got upset with her, told her that she could not see what I see in him, and I guess … she was right, after all.”

“And the more they told you ‘no’, the more you went at it, I bet,” Carter snickered.

“Yeah, you know me,” Aron laughed, but this time, in self-deprecation.

“Hey, do you remember that kitten? The one we buried in the backyard, at your folks?” Carter began speaking. “You were so determined that we were going to heal her.”

“Yeah, and we tried our hand at healing all right,” Aron snorted. “My mom was trying to tell me that the kitten couldn’t survive, because she was too little, and she needed her cat mom, but I wouldn’t listen, and …”

“And we ran away at my place with her,” Carter said, to complete his friend’s unfinished sentences. “Trying to feed her milk, keeping her warm.”

“But she did die,” Aron said mournfully.

“And we both went crying to your mom,” Carter sighed. “And your dad grabbed a shovel and went to make a small hole in the ground, right under that maple tree.”

“And you sent her away with the strangest and the most beautiful eulogy I have ever heard in my life,” Aron began laughing, the sound laced with a smidge of bitterness, but still heartfelt. “Even mom and dad were wiping tears from their eyes.”

Carter began laughing, too.

“Why the hell are we laughing? It is a sad memory,” Aron was the first to stop, covering his eyes and wiping them discreetly.

Carter could feel his eyes were wet, too. They were just going slightly mad, that was for sure. Maybe that was why it was called mind-blowing sex. They had just had it, so now they weren’t in their right minds anymore.

“I’ll go take that shower,” Aron stood up.

There was so much more they needed to tell each other. But Carter could feel his heart growing small again.

***

“I guess I should now introduce you to the lifestyle, right?” Aron spoke, his hand on the door handle.

Carter looked at his best friend, trying to figure out what Aron wanted to say.

“Seeing that you’ve been introduced to the delights of gay sex,” Aron added with a small smile. “And that you consider that it wasn’t just a one-time thing … We’re fuck buddies now, right?”

There was something in the way Aron looked at him, while speaking the words. Like he could barely wait to hear what Carter was going to say.

“Yeah, sure,” he replied.

Aron’s face fell a little, but the man shook his head.

“I’ll give you a call,” Aron winked at him, his face relaxed once more.

Carter stood in front of the door, for a few minutes, still not making sense of everything. There was something he was missing there. How come Aron wasn’t surprised by that kind of proposition?

Fuck buddies? Really? Couldn’t you have just said what you really wanted to?

I panicked, okay? What if he’s not ready? He’s not even divorced for crying out loud! Plus, until yesterday, I was a homophobe! Wouldn’t that be an incredible leap of faith?

Tell yourself that again. You seemed to have no hesitation jumping on his dick.

Yeah, but this … This is important.

The most important things of all. He couldn’t just play it wrong.

TBC

 

 

Well, guys, I don't know if you were expecting this ... but it was simply bound to happen. My sexy male muse - for this kind of stories this is how my muse appears like - has been at it for as long as since I started writing this story. I hope you enjoyed the chapter! And I guess that Alex's behavior from the previous chapter became clearer now.

 

I guess Carter sort of ruined Aron as a husband for the kind of diva Alex is. Hence they couldn't go at it as spouses - Alex and Aron - for too long, especially since Aron expected now his husband to behave like in the good days of the body swap.

 

Thank you for all your support! The story goes on a different path from this point onward. But there are still a few obstacles to overcome. So, I will just have to ask you to bear with me - and Carter - until the very end. As always, my special thanks go to all the people who react, comment, and offer me so much rewarding feedback. Knowing that I'm not 'singing' in an empty hall is one of the greatest feelings of all.

 

Until next time,

 

Hugs,

Laura.

 

I also have a Patreon account, where people who feel inclined can come support me while writing these stories. I offer my patrons complete books, and extras, to make their support worthwhile. If that is something you would like to do, or you just want to check out my page, here is the address:

 

https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

Copyright © 2018 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 25
  • Love 26
  • Wow 5
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



38 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

The clouds opened and a heavenly light shone down while a chorus of angels sing Hallelujah. Omg he is not just crazy but he is delusional and egocentric! I don't blame Carter I don't want the dogs to share at me either

 

He, he, that's Alex for you, all right! As for Carter locking the dog away in the other room, he, he, I suppose that's how most people feel!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
31 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Sigh, Carter really is a coward about his emotions, even if he's brave with his body. Fuck buddies, honestly. :facepalm:

 

All the facepalms in the universe can't cover that, I suppose! Thanks for the comment!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment

Well you have to admit dogs can be judgemental at times.....lol

And really Carter you need to step up and admit to Aron about how you really feel......SMH

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, 1brokNangel said:

Well you have to admit dogs can be judgemental at times.....lol

And really Carter you need to step up and admit to Aron about how you really feel......SMH

 

Ha, ha, of course, since that comes from a cat, it must be true! Although Carter just didn't want to let the kid watch 'inappropriate content' :))

 

Carter, ah, Carter ... well, he'll torment everyone for a little while. That's how he rolls, lol! 

 

Thanks for commenting!

  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Awesome chapter. Aron and Carter are...HOT!!!  I look forward to Carter finally learning to be honest about his feelings and actually saying them out loud!!

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Yea' I love this music you're playing. Its my favorite lol.

💞 I actually love the circumstances that lead to both of them having sex and how they both feel afterwards.

Thanks Q👸👸n

 

I have a feeling Aaron tried to say I LOVE YOU twice but carter won't let him Finish😂 maybe I imagined it.....

Edited by BASILB
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

I've been waiting for the sex between Carter and Aron to actually happen.  The author has been hinting about this for several chapters, especially during the body swap.  Carter's mind was in Alex's body.  The next few chapters should be interesting.  

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Leave it to Carter to divert Aron’s attention with sex; 😄  His friend Aron, who until recently, believed he was a homophobe.

That was both hot and hilarious and unexpected, even tho it was very wanted (by the participants and the readers 😉).

Carter and Aron belong together; Carter felt no awkwardness during their intimacy and Aron had a dream come true; Consider them both hooked. 

You could tell he wanted Carter to say they were more than fuck buddies but I get Carter holding back, Aron is still married on paper and he’s not 100% sure about Aron’s feelings;  Aron may not have felt guilty but Carter doesn’t want to be a rebound.

Talk about stubborn with Aron!!  He ruined his life to spite good advice.  Mama always knows, Aron.

I don’t trust Alex.  At. All.  My eyebrow was raised during his conversation with Carter along with being a little fearful.

Alex chose to remember the accident instead of the body swap, why does that remembrance make him so chummy to Carter?  You can’t sleep around a snake, you never know when it’s going to strike.

Where is ponytail girl?!?!  Alex should not be the only one to know what happened with the accident.

This was good, Rump.  I’m glad C&A are lovers now.

Edited by FanLit
  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Geemeedee said:

Well, Alex played THAT wrong.

 

Too bad Simon can’t win the lottery. He’s perfect for Alex.

 

 

 

He, he, you're right about Simon here. And Alex, well, he should have known better. :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, mikeinatl said:

Awesome chapter. Aron and Carter are...HOT!!!  I look forward to Carter finally learning to be honest about his feelings and actually saying them out loud!!

 

Thank you! Carter will get there in due time, and I hope, when that happens, that everyone will release a collective sigh! It will be fun, I promise!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, BASILB said:

Yea' I love this music you're playing. Its my favorite lol.

💞 I actually love the circumstances that lead to both of them having sex and how they both feel afterwards.

Thanks Q👸👸n

 

I have a feeling Aaron tried to say I LOVE YOU twice but carter won't let him Finish😂 maybe I imagined it.....

 

He, he, your feeling is right on target! But Carter, he, he, my boy, he's good at stumbling over his own two feet. So glad you enjoyed the chapter! As for what you said after the word 'thanks', I'm afraid my crown needs some polishing and I have no idea where I left it lol. Now, seriously, thank you so much for all your kind words and support.

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, WildcatLes said:

I've been waiting for the sex between Carter and Aron to actually happen.  The author has been hinting about this for several chapters, especially during the body swap.  Carter's mind was in Alex's body.  The next few chapters should be interesting.  

 

I know there's been some anticipation, and I'm not one not to deliver on that promise. Thank you for commenting, as usual! And, yes, more will happen from now on!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FanLit said:

Leave it to Carter to divert Aron’s attention with sex; 😄  His friend Aron, who until recently, believed he was a homophobe.

That was both hot and hilarious and unexpected, even tho it was very wanted (by the participants and the readers 😉).

Carter and Aron belong together; Carter felt no awkwardness during their intimacy and Aron had a dream come true; Consider them both hooked. 

You could tell he wanted Carter to say they were more than fuck buddies but I get Carter holding back, Aron is still married on paper and he’s not 100% sure about Aron’s feelings;  Aron may not have felt guilty but Carter doesn’t want to be a rebound.

Talk about stubborn with Aron!!  He ruined his life to spite good advice.  Mama always knows, Aron.

I don’t trust Alex.  At. All.  My eyebrow was raised during his conversation with Carter along with being a little fearful.

Alex chose to remember the accident instead of the body swap, why does that remembrance make him so chummy to Carter?  You can’t sleep around a snake, you never know when it’s going to strike.

Where is ponytail girl?!?!  Alex should not be the only one to know what happened with the accident.

This was good, Rump.  I’m glad C&A are lovers now.

 

Oh, my dear godmom, where should I start? Well, I'm glad you understand Carter and his hesitations. One thing that's always hard to do is to keep characters in character. And I guess that is why this story ended up having so many chapters in the end. Carter is a slow learner, emotionally wise, and his road to happiness is terribly convoluted. Hence all the hiccups and mishaps.

 

Now about Aron ... Spite doesn't quite cover it. You read Aron well in the comment you left on the previous chapter. So, hint, hint, imagine just what nerve Aron's mom struck with that commentary ... You can't fix a broken man. I think you know what I mean :)

 

(God, I hate writing on tablet, my hand just slipped and now I have to continue by editing since the comment got posted anyway)

 

Now put yourself in Alex's shoes and imagine the accident. How would that look from Alex's perspective? :)

 

Ponytail girl is the key to everything. So forgive me if I hold on to her a while longer.

 

Many hugs and lots of love!

 

Yours truly,

Rump.

 

 

Edited by Laura S. Fox
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Laura S. Fox said:

 

Now about Aron ... Spite doesn't quite cover it. You read Aron well in the comment you left on the previous chapter. So, hint, hint, imagine just what nerve Aron's mom struck with that commentary ... You can't fix a broken man. I think you know what I mean :)

Okay, :yes: 👍

22 minutes ago, Laura S. Fox said:

Yours truly,

Rump.

I know I’ve been calling you “Rump” for Rumpelstiltskin but I think since you turn story straw to gold, I should call you “Goldie” instead.

I mean “Rump” could apply too but ”Goldie” sounds cuter than “Rump”.  😘

 

 

 

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Great Chapter as always.  I Know they just had sex and Carter know how serious that was but DOES HE?? I feel like he isnt fully grasping how deep that was. Aron probably thought he was dreaming so thats why he wasn't questioning much . I guess Aron didnt want to say something and it trigger Carter to stop them from having sex

Will we find out what went down between aron and alex? Because it seems sudden that there now getting a seperation or maybe thats just me reading to much into it.

But one thing i will say just because aron and carter had sex and now there seperated does not mean Aron will divorce him . I still think aron needs to know what alex is doing (and not by Carter)

 

and sidenote i wonder if the reason alex is chummy with carter is because he remembers the accident and he caused it 

Edited by nykia8314
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, FanLit said:

Okay, :yes: 👍

I know I’ve been calling you “Rump” for Rumpelstiltskin but I think since you turn story straw to gold, I should call you “Goldie” instead.

I mean “Rump” could apply too but ”Goldie” sounds cuter than “Rump”.  😘

 

 

 

 

 

I like Goldie! Sounds nice! Hugs! (Rump was sort of naughty, I guess, :)))

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, nykia8314 said:

Great Chapter as always.  I Know they just had sex and Carter know how serious that was but DOES HE?? I feel like he isnt fully grasping how deep that was. Aron probably thought he was dreaming so thats why he wasn't questioning much . I guess Aron didnt want to say something and it trigger Carter to stop them from having sex

Will we find out what went down between aron and alex? Because it seems sudden that there now getting a seperation or maybe thats just me reading to much into it.

But one thing i will say just because aron and carter had sex and now there seperated does not mean Aron will divorce him . I still think aron needs to know what alex is doing (and not by Carter)

 

and sidenote i wonder if the reason alex is chummy with carter is because he remembers the accident and he caused it 

 

And when I think I did a good job to make things a bit more clear, I realize from people's comments that I managed to make them more complicated ... My fault, not yours, of course.

 

I believe the reason why the separation felt so sudden was because I wasn't clear about the passing of time. Between Carter 'stalking' Alex and the separation, there's been some uneventful weeks. In the meantime, Alex, who remembered the accident, but forgot about the body swap, returned to his usual ways. That means a reset of everything Carter struggled to build for that marriage during the body swap. Before the accident, Aron's marriage to Alex was far from being in a good place. It was clear that there weren't any roses and wine anymore. So, with Alex back into his body and his old ways, Aron must have gotten pretty bitter with the 'reset' of his husband. More will transpire as follows. :) To the point that a big fight happened.

 

Thank you for your comment!

 

PS. Alex's behavior has another reason ;)

 

Edited by Laura S. Fox
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, flyboi said:

Omg laura I heart you 

And as for carter I reserve my comment 

 

Kisses! As for your reservations, I totally understand!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, Laura S. Fox said:

 

And when I think I did a good job to make things a bit more clear, I realize from people's comments that I managed to make them more complicated ... My fault, not yours, of course.

 

I believe the reason why the separation felt so sudden was because I wasn't clear about the passing of time. Between Carter 'stalking' Alex and the separation, there's been some uneventful weeks. In the meantime, Alex, who remembered the accident, but forgot about the body swap, returned to his usual ways. That means a reset of everything Carter struggled to build for that marriage during the body swap. Before the accident, Aron's marriage to Alex was far from being in a good place. It was clear that there weren't any roses and wine anymore. So, with Alex back into his body and his old ways, Aron must have gotten pretty bitter with the 'reset' of his husband. More will transpire as follows. :) To the point that a big fight happened.

 

Thank you for your comment!

 

PS. Alex's behavior has another reason ;)

 

Oh ok now i get it . Thanks for clearing that up

Ok so basically that marriage went back to the shitty state it was in before that swap.. ok got it 

 

is Alex still messing with Simon?? or someone else i wonder (but with his record it could be anyone). And i don't trust Alex at all i still think he got something crazy up his sleeve 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..