Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 5,142 Words
  • 26,895 Views
  • 25 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Spark & Stone - 2. Not A Virgin-Virgin

Chapter Two – Not A Virgin-Virgin

If he had been asked, Aidan would have had a hard time explaining why he was so keen on using Heathcliff Stone as JO material. It made him feel a bit ashamed. With so much gay porn to use for that particular purpose, singling out a guy who wasn’t even in that industry was sort of fucked up.

Aidan could not clearly explain to himself the attraction. He had never been into the muscled type - although Heathcliff wasn’t some bodybuilder - to begin with. But there was something in the man’s harmonious body that was easy on the eyes, and also made it difficult to keep from objectifying the guy and making him the main protagonist of some pretty X-rated fantasies.

The thing was, Heathcliff had something unique. Aidan knew, and not only because he was trying to build a career in advertising for himself, that it wasn’t for nothing that so many people were following Heathcliff Stone on social media.

The fitness guru had charisma. When he talked, he was full of passion and genuinely interested in what he did. He was the kind of celebrity that didn’t seem to look down on his audience.

Aidan had been enthralled from the first time he had watched one of the man’s videos. The truth was, Heathcliff’s advice worked. He was interested in making people do at least a little something to change their lifestyle for the better.

Of course, once Aidan had realized the guy on the screen was also making him hot under the collar, that had been a sort of revelation. Not because he hadn’t been well aware that he was gay, but because he had realized, at that moment, what his type was.

The type Aidan knew would be so good for him, and yet so bad, at the same time. From that first eyes-to-screen contact, Aidan had been interested in learning more about the man. Discovering that Heathcliff was batting for the same team had made him feel stupidly happy. It was like he was suddenly some schoolgirl dreaming, wide-eyed, about having a real chance with an A-list celebrity.

Aidan had found the idea so ludicrous that he had been trying ever since to dismiss it. There was no real chance of meeting the guy, let alone getting involved with him in some way. Well, that had been before.

Because now, not only had he made Heathcliff’s acquaintance, but he was supposed to look after him some of his working hours on most days. Which made Aidan’s imaginary dilemma from before pretty much a real one.

He needed something to blame everything on. Maybe the fact that he was still a virgin. Well, not a virgin-virgin since he had traded hand-jobs and blowjobs with a few strangers in his life. But his experience was limited. Each time he had seemed to find the courage to take the next step, something had happened, preventing him from doing so.

The other problem was that he was buried in work. He had a very clear plan in place that was supposed to take him to being paid six figures yearly before the age of thirty. That meant that he needed to put in the hours and kiss the right behinds. The latter, he wasn’t crazy about. Plus, while he was a hard worker, it seemed like everyone just saw the proverbial willing donkey when looking at him.

And that landed him in his current position. Being the youngest in the department, the higher-ups had decided that he was perfect for looking after Heathcliff Stone and his shenanigans. In other words, his work at the office was not that important or indispensable. And that was going to put him through the wringer, seeing who Heathcliff was and his prowess in bedroom affairs. At work, people weren’t aware of Aidan’s sexuality, and he hadn’t been keen on telling them. After all, office romance was frowned upon, regardless of form and sexual orientation, and it was no one’s damn business anyway what he was and what he wasn’t.

So, back to the current situation, Aidan was in a pretty bad place. But he planned to survive. Also, now he knew that, outside his fitness guru image, Heathcliff Stone was sort of an ass. That was definitely going to cure him of his little obsession.

What the hell was he thinking? Cure him? Now he had the image of the guy’s glorious cock imprinted on his cortex. And how he moved while fucking. All those details had stored themselves happily into the spank bank.

Damn, Aidan thought and winced. His dick had a mind of its own, and it wasn’t helping. No problem, he said to himself. He knew how to be the perfect professional. And he was going to keep a perfectly cool head while dealing with the guy.

Aidan clicked on the folder and went through the schedule he had eventually agreed upon with Heathcliff. Now he was at work, and he was not supposed to fantasize about a particularly scrumptious male specimen when he actually had to keep his mind in the game, as his boss often said.

“Aidan, the boss wants to see you.” One of his female coworkers peeked at him from above, looking down into his cubicle.

He almost jumped.

“All right, thank you,” he murmured, and the woman gave him a half-frozen smile like she had been studying hard for it.

He took the physical folder with him since he knew their head of department liked to do things the old fashioned way.

“Come inside and sit down,” the man said the moment Aidan knocked, and half stepped into the guy’s office.

“Yes, sir.” Aidan sat gingerly across from the guy.

All the chairs in the room, except for the one on which the head of the department sat his important behind, were so low that Aidan, without being unusually tall, felt like he was trying to fit into a kindergarten chair.

For some reason, his boss was making him nervous. There was something about the guy that seemed to judge everything and everyone. He wore thick black-rimmed eyeglasses, and he could be anywhere between 40 and 55 years of age. That, along with the fact that the man’s appearance was so entirely nondescript, made Aidan feel a bit odd. It was like someone had traced the persona of an average middle-aged, middle-class man and come up with this guy.

“How was your meeting with Heathcliff Stone?” the man asked sharply, linking his hands in front of his face and looking at Aidan over them while keeping half of his face hidden.

“Good, sir. We established a schedule and, starting this week, we will go through a few possibilities to see what works. The first photoshoot is today.”

“Excellent. Do you find him manageable? You know you must keep a close eye on the guy. He’s quite famous for his rather unsavory sexual trysts.”

Aidan knew a bit about Heathcliff Stone’s sex life. It wasn’t like he was some stalker. By merely picking up any tabloid, one could get up to date on the guy’s adventures. Aidan especially recalled a particular night spent by Heathcliff exposing his talents as a dancer while showered in expensive champagne by two rather attractive and also obnoxiously rich celebrities. It had happened at a very posh and high-class establishment catering only to the most affluent clientele, and made quite the impression on Aidan.

Yes, Heathcliff Stone knew how to live his life to the fullest, but Aidan would not have called that unsavory. Glamorous? Yes. Exciting? Definitely. And maybe wild. But Aidan was sure Heathcliff would not do anything truly dangerous for him, or his sex partners. In his frenzied and bubbly lifestyle, the man still acted responsibly, as far as Aidan could tell. Otherwise, how the hell did he manage to look so good and healthy day after day, in the videos he was sharing with the world? Also, while he was thankful for the tabloids carefully documenting Heathcliff’s sex life, Aidan was sure that it was, after all, no one’s business how the guy spent his free time.

“What’s your opinion on this guy, Spark? Do you think you can make him behave?”

Aidan kept his professional smile on, but he could feel his cheeks hurting.

“The deal is for him to be discreet, sir,” he said, his voice a little strained.

“Sure.” His boss nodded. “Of course, it would be great if there wasn’t anything for him to be discreet about. Keep him busy.”

“Um, sir?” Aidan blinked a few times. “I filled every free opening he had in his schedule for the week, but, otherwise ...”

“Be proactive.” The man suddenly smacked the desk with both palms, making Aidan almost jump. “That’s the secret to climbing the career ladder. And you want that, don’t you?”

“Of course, sir,” Aidan replied right away.

“I expect a lot from someone like you. The first steps you make in your career, they matter a lot. They shape up your future. Do you understand what I’m telling you?”

“Yes, sir,” Aidan said again.

“All right. Dismissed. Make sure our most recent asset doesn’t make a fool of himself and our brand.”

“That’s my mission, sir,” Aidan said while standing up.

Had the man been in the army before marketing and advertising? Aidan almost felt compelled to salute before scampering off.

The secretary handed him a folder with details on the photoshoot. On his way out of the building, Aidan stole a look inside and read through rapidly. He felt the need to work his jaw a little. How was he supposed to achieve that and still keep it family-friendly?

***

Heathcliff had spent a rather uneventful Sunday after the cutie who had just waltzed into his life had ordered him to rest and get his beauty sleep. Aidan had also left a stack of confidentiality agreements for him to use in case he wanted to get freaky. The size of that stack was making his heart fill with pride. It meant Aidan knew how busy he could get between the sheets. But, also, he had felt not so inclined to go cruising, seeing how he needed to have his bed partners sign before doing the horizontal mambo. It didn’t seem like good foreplay strategy.

So, after the morning exercising routine, a shower, and doing some post-processing on a quick video on the workout of the day that he religiously proceeded to post on all his social media, Heathcliff was ready to meet the guy again. They were supposed to go to a photoshoot, and details were pending.

Not that he wasn’t good at taking things in stride. Part of his success stemmed from how adaptable he was. So he was going to flash the biggest, most family-friendly smile he could manage while holding that protein shake they needed advertised. And he was going to bring home the dough. Easy as a breeze.

While the photoshoot caused no anticipation, meeting Aidan Spark again did. The young man was yummy. He also had such an air of innocence about him, despite his efforts to appear stiff upper lip. That was causing excitement all right.

Heathcliff wouldn’t have been interested if the guy had been true to his image or straight. But so far, Heathcliff’s gaydar had proven flawless. On Saturday, when the guy had been around, Heathcliff had had plenty of time to read him.

Any straight dude walking in on two gay guys going at it would have been at least a little put off. But Aidan Spark had stood there, watching him and Matt fucking, without batting an eye. That was exhibit A.

Exhibit B was how utterly unflinching Aidan had been while standing next to Matt, and talking to him. Male nudity? He had no problems with it.

And the pièce de résistance, Aidan Spark had seemed nervous only when Heathcliff had gotten close while wearing nothing at all. And those signs of arousal he had mentioned? Oh, they had been there. Slightly parted lips, a small intake of breath, and a little coloring of his cheeks. Heathcliff smiled to himself. He wasn’t leaving Aidan Spark indifferent at all.

It almost seemed a pity to mess with him. But Aidan Spark was on a mission to make him, Heathcliff, keep it in his pants. Well, then his mission was to make it hard for the guy to do so himself.

The short buzz let him know Aidan was dead on schedule like a Swiss watch. Heathcliff smiled to himself.

“It’s showtime, baby.” He winked at himself in the mirror.

***

“How was your weekend?” Aidan asked perfunctorily, breaking the silence.

As long as he made small talk, he would be all right. And it would be easier to ignore how particularly handsome Heathcliff looked in casual slacks and a matching shirt that was hugging his body like it was in love with him.

He needed to keep his wits together.

“You’re pursing your lips again,” Heathcliff noted.

Aidan’s hands flexed on the wheel. Great, the red light was going to prolong his torment for at least ninety seconds.

“I’m afraid it’s a habit,” he replied icily.

“So break it,” Heathcliff said with confidence.

All right, his charge was stepping on his toes. Why did it matter if he was pursing his lips or not?

“Why? Is it bothering you?” he shot at the guy, tapping a rhythm with his hands on the wheel, and begging with his eyes for the light to change.

“It has nothing to do with me,” Heathcliff replied matter-of-factly. “But it doesn’t look good.”

“Well, it doesn’t matter.” Aidan frowned. “I’m not the model, you are. I don’t have any reason to prevent wrinkles or whatever.”

“You also scrunch your nose when you’re irritated, and you want to hide something. That’s actually cute. What are you hiding?”

Aidan exhaled and stepped on it, as the light changed. Speaking to Heathcliff was a one-sided conversation. The man seemed only interested in sending his point across and could not care less about what the other had to say.

So Aidan chose to ignore the question.

“Aren’t you supposed to keep me entertained?”

Aidan could swear the guy was drawling the words on purpose. He needed to focus. With one snappy move, he turned on the radio.

“Here. Be entertained,” he said.

His radio was set on the death metal station. Soon, the car was filled with a cacophony of sounds and unintelligible words. Well, for Heathcliff, that might have sounded like a cacophony, at least. Aidan loved it. It was just an outlet to vent off after spending the entire day like a little robot caught in the automated, corporate hell.

“Sorry.” He began fiddling with the knob to catch something more appropriate for his passenger.

Warm fingers covered his, and Aidan withdrew as if touched by fire. His hands clasped the wheel firmly, and he set his eyes up ahead. Heathcliff turned off the radio.

“Is that the music genre you prefer?” Heathcliff asked.

“Why? Do you have something against that, too?” Aidan said through his teeth.

He was supposed to keep a cool head. But he was acting like a stupid kid. His crush was next to him, and he was proving himself inept in all possible ways.

“No. But it just goes to prove my theory that you are hiding something. Actually, I’d say you’re hiding your entire true self.”

“All we need is a couch for me to lie on,” Aidan said with a sigh. “Thank you, Mr. Therapist. Any other advice you have for me?”

“No. I do have a question for you, though. What’s with the cat and mouse game?”

“What do you mean?” Aidan could feel himself blushing.

“Is this how you treat all the business associates your company has to work with?”

Aidan froze. Of course, he was overstepping. No matter how eccentric Heathcliff Stone was, he was not supposed to lose his temper like that. He stole a small glance at his passenger. The man’s face was cut in granite, his eyes deadly serious.

“I’m sorry,” he mumbled. “I ... I sincerely apologize. You’re right, I ...”

A hand was in his hair, tousling it around.

“Kid,” Heathcliff chuckled.

Aidan could feel his righteous indignation return, but he exhaled and parked the car efficiently.

When he looked at Heathcliff again, the man was smiling. Oh, that. That was the thing that could sell protein shakes, and health drinks, and most probably anything else, from cleaning supplies to cryptocurrency.

His righteous indignation melted to a puddle.

***

The photographer was busy snapping pictures from all angles while Heathcliff had to keep up his frozen smile. It was getting annoying. Something wasn’t working; he could tell. His babysitter was conferring with the photographer in hushed tones. And what followed was a particular string of instructions for Heathcliff to follow that made little to no sense.

“Let’s take a breather,” he said curtly, putting down the glass in his hand on a nearby table.

Someone had to take the reins, as the other two seemed to struggle to reach an agreement. The photographer made a face like he wanted to protest, but one stern look from Heathcliff was enough to make the guy reconsider that.

“Regroup in ten,” the man agreed with a sigh.

Heathcliff gestured for Aidan to come close.

“So, are you going to let me in on what I’m supposed to do, or are you going to keep that little folder all to yourself?” he questioned, pointing at what Aidan was holding in his hand as if his life depended on it.

“Yes, I am going to keep it to myself,” Aidan said stubbornly.

“And why is that, if I may ask?” Heathcliff said smoothly while getting dangerously close.

He knew well what personal space was and he was invading it right now. But Aidan Spark needed a bit of shaking up if they were going to work together.

Aidan took one step back and held the folder to his chest protectively.

“It’s all per need to know basis.”

“For real?” Heathcliff laughed. “I’ve never heard of such a thing. Also, it appears that there is some miscommunication between you and the photographer. And seeing that I have already tried to keep a smile for half an hour, without looking like a psychopath, I’m starting to get a little annoyed. I did clear my schedule for you, you know.”

Aidan seemed to ponder over that, his face all a frown.

“Is it that difficult what you have in that little prep paper there?”

“Kind of,” Aidan admitted sheepishly.

“Then tell me about it. I can help.” Heathcliff said.

“No, it would sound …” Aidan trailed off.

“Come on,” Heathcliff insisted. “You guys want family-friendly. I can handle family-friendly. Is this t-shirt not okay?” He gestured toward his outfit. “Is there anything in how I look that doesn’t work? How about the posture?”

Aidan just shook his head repeatedly.

“All right, you have me a little frustrated here,” Heathcliff warned. “And I don’t plan on wasting my entire day, trying to figure out what you want.”

“I can’t just tell you,” Aidan said, blushing a little.

“How about you show me, then?” Heathcliff came up with an idea.

If Aidan was embarrassed, whatever he had to do had to involve something along the lines of showing off more of his body. With a smirk, he began to unbutton his shirt.

“Um, what are you doing?” Aidan mumbled.

“I suppose I need to change the angle a bit for this little ad of yours.”

“You’re way too naked,” Aidan protested, putting his hands up and waving them both like he wanted nothing to do with whatever Heathcliff was proposing.

“Then dress me up how you like,” Heathcliff said with a wide grin.

That seemed to finally propel the corporate bunny into action. Aidan turned on his heels and went straight to the small wardrobe available for various photo shoots. After deliberating and browsing through the clothes neatly placed on hangers for a couple of minutes, Aidan came back with a light blue tank top.

Aidan offered the piece of clothing to Heathcliff. “Here.”

“Hmm,” Heathcliff said in a non-committal tone but picked up the tank top.

“And maybe change into some shorts?” Aidan added, rubbing his chin in thought.

Heathcliff waited patiently for Aidan to come back with the other piece to complete his outfit. He had no troubles acting with nonchalance as he opened the fly on his slacks. Aidan looked away, and Heathcliff smiled to himself. The bunny was so damn easy.

“Perfect.” Aidan nodded when Heathcliff was finally fully dressed.

“Are you guys ready to take it from the top? Ah, that’s definitely better,” the photographer commented. “Showing off those guns, eh?”

The guy winked at Aidan, for some reason, which made Heathcliff a bit annoyed, for another, equally unknown reason.

“I think we would need something to make them pop even more,” the photographer added. “Let me get you something.”

He disappeared for a minute, only to return with a bottle of body oil. Heathcliff gestured for the photographer to throw it to him, but Aidan was quicker. The young man was looking critically at the label.

“How about something organic?” Aidan placed the bottle back into the photographer’s hand.

“You have to be kidding me,” the man scoffed.

“Please.” Aidan smiled charmingly, and the photographer scurried away, murmuring something under his breath.

“Why did you tell him that?” Heathcliff asked.

Aidan seemed a little surprised at the question.

“Well.” He shifted from one foot to the other. “I know you don’t approve of anything that’s too chemical based.”

“Oh, do you?” Heathcliff grinned. “Are you interested in me then?”

“Please.” Aidan rolled his eyes. “It’s my job. That’s all.”

“And what exactly is that job you’re talking about?” Heathcliff hovered close, well aware of the effect he had on the other.

“You know. To take care of you. To keep you … you know,” Aidan babbled.

“Happy? Ah, so you’re my slave, then?” Heathcliff chuckled.

“I beg your pardon? No! I’m definitely not your slave!” Aidan sputtered.

“Here it is. Natural formula, ninety-nine percent of ingredients organic ... Good enough?” The photographer interrupted them by walking back into the room.

“Sure thing,” Heathcliff said and took the bottle from the man’s hand.

Then he pushed it into Aidan’s right hand.

“Now get to work, slave,” Heathcliff said the last word in a low whisper.

Aidan exhaled. “Okay.”

Heathcliff watched as the guy proceeded to take off his jacket and then as he turned to find a chair and put it there. His eyes traveled down the man’s back. Crisp, white shirt. No wonder there.

Aidan Spark had a beautiful body, not overly muscular, and not skinny, either. Just right. He filled out his clothes nicely. But, Heathcliff rubbed his lips in thought, that was not the only thing he had going for him. As Aidan moved around, Heathcliff was fortunate enough to take in what definitely looked like a perfect butt, just the kind to star in a bubble gum commercial for adults. Clad in perfectly tailored pants, but still visible enough to make an impression. Heathcliff could feel his interest in the young man increasing for every second he was starting staring at that scrumptious ass.

Aidan interrupted his train of thought “Let’s do this.” He rolled up his sleeves and began pouring oil into one palm.

“You know, there might be personnel here that can do this instead,” Heathcliff said with satisfaction, as Aidan started to apply the body oil on his biceps.

The hazel, green speckled, eyes set on him without one moment of hesitation.

“Don’t forget you’re an asset to us, Mr. Stone.” Aidan’s lips twitched in amusement. “I could never allow anyone else to touch you.”

“Please, as I told you, call me Heathcliff. I’m not that kind of master,” Heathcliff said.

“Ah, it’s hard for me to do that. I told you,” Aidan guy mirrored his words, “that you’re nothing like a Heathcliff.”

“What can I tell you, man? My mom and her obsession for the Brontë sisters.” Heathcliff shrugged. “How about Heath, then? I’m generous, as you can see.”

“Okay, since I see that you play the victim’s role in this, I might call you Heathcliff,” Aidan said with a small laugh.

“Good, good, it’s nice to see that we’re making headway.” Heathcliff smiled. “Hey, I think you missed a spot.”

It was nice to see Aidan standing up to him. It made even a boring photoshoot an exciting event.

“You are thoroughly oiled, master,” Aidan said, his eyes glinting with mischief.

“Damn,” Heathcliff whispered. “Are you into roleplay, perhaps?”

Aidan chose to play along. “A master shouldn’t be interested in his slave’s preferences regarding how he spends his free time.”

All this time, the young man’s hands were carefully spreading the oil on Heathcliff’s smooth skin. By the way those fingers moved while touching him, wrapping around each muscle, Heathcliff was sure the situation was as close to being an erotic massage as something like that could be.

Also, Aidan was so close that Heathcliff could freely inhale his scent. It was clear as day that Aidan Spark followed his hygiene routine to the letter. It was almost impossible to smell anything that was close to natural body odor. And Heathcliff was dying to know what the smell of clean sweat on Aidan’s skin would be like. Under those stiff clothes, Aidan had to be a twink. Or, if his assessment was right, and since the guy looked like he had a bit of meat on his bones, a twunk.

“You’re full of surprises, Spark,” Heathcliff laughed, getting a hold of himself.

“Spark? Call me Aidan, please,” Aidan replied.

“Hmm, as your master I should give you a new name, too.”

“I have a feeling I’m not going to like it.” Aidan continued to insist on spots as if he didn’t want to let go of Heathcliff’s arms just yet.

“Hmm, Sparky?”

Aidan removed his hands as if burned. “You’re so conceited, Stone.”

“Ah, so we’re back to last name basis?” Heathcliff joked.

“It might be the most suitable for our business relationship.” Aidan nodded.

Heathcliff laughed. “I thought we were in a master-slave relationship.”

“In your dreams,” Aidan snorted.

“Are you guys ready?” The photographer intervened.

“Almost,” Aidan replied. “Can you, um,” he addressed Heathcliff, “push your shorts a little lower?”

“What?” Heathcliff frowned just to see the young man blushing again.

“You know. Lower them on your hips a little.”

“I can’t. My hands are now all oily, thanks to you,” Heathcliff teased. “You’ll have to do it for me.”

For a second, Heathcliff thought that the guy was going to protest, but right away, without hesitation, Aidan wiped his hands on a tissue and then they were on his waist, fiddling with his shorts. It also looked like Aidan’s cheeks were getting a bit red, but his fingers remained steady, nonetheless.

“There.” Aidan took one step back and admired his masterpiece.

It had all happened way too quickly. Heathcliff had a mind to ask for more adjustments, but, by the way the photographer was checking his phone, they were probably late anyway.

He grabbed the glass from the table again.

“Yes, like this.” Aidan began to issue the directions, instead of the photographer who was only interested in shooting picture after picture, moving around. “Now, a bit from the side.”

Heathcliff followed the demands without a fuss. Now he was damn curious, though. And he was going to ask a question or two.

Half an hour later, when they were looking on a computer screen at the raw pics, his chance came.

“How is this supposed to be family-friendly?”

“Don’t you like it?” Aidan asked. “Families are also made of housewives who don’t mind putting their hubbies to work out and drink protein shakes if they’re going to look this good.” He explained.

“I see. A rather unexpected explanation, but I’ll take it.”

“So, what do you think of them?”

“Pretty damn sexy. I’m not particularly into self-loving, but I’d give myself the daily screw,” Heathcliff joked.

“So damn full of yourself.” Aidan shook his head.

“What? You jealous?” Heathcliff drawled the words. “By what I saw, you have nothing to worry about. You have plenty, and I really mean it, plenty, going for you.”

Aidan’s eyes narrowed to thin slits. He turned his head, to stare at Heathcliff. He was just a couple of inches shorter. Heathcliff liked how he could easily stare into Aidan’s eyes from up close.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” he said.

“Oh, nothing, just the little secret you’re hiding in your pants,” Heathcliff continued to tease him.

The look on Aidan’s face was incredibly hilarious.

Aidan blushed. “It’s not little.”

“Oh, sorry. It’s just a manner of speaking. It’s not little at all. Actually, it’s pretty damn --”

“Wait, how can you tell?” Aidan questioned. “I mean, do you have X-ray vision or something?”

“Hmm, no, but it’s not like it’s not sticking out,” Heathcliff said. “I had a hard time tearing my eyes off of it.”

“Sticking out?” Aidan looked down on himself with a horrified shout.

For a second, Heathcliff was confused. Then he started laughing.

“Wait, what did you think I was talking about?” he asked, wiping a few tears from his eyes.

Aidan looked so guilty and adorable at the same time that Heathcliff wanted to smooch him on the spot.

“I was,” he leaned in and whispered into the guy’s ear, “talking about the treasure booty you have there, worthy of starring in ads for bubble gum.”

“Bubble what?” Aidan seemed thoroughly flustered.

“Hmm, don’t tell me you don’t know?” Heathcliff teased some more.

“Know what?” Aidan almost chocked this time around.

“That you have one of the most gorgeous and delicious asses I’ve ever seen in my life? Trust me; I know what I’m talking about.”

Aidan was so red now, even the tips of his ears was were crimson.

“Are we done here?” Aidan said calmly, although it appeared that he was on the verge of breaking down. “Please let me know if I can drop you somewhere. We should leave since we’ve taken up plenty of the photographer’s day.”

Wow, points for at least trying, Heathcliff smirked. He would have this corporate bunny in the bag sooner than initially thought. And now Heathcliff was pretty sure he wanted to do more than just tease the guy.

Yeah, it was as fun as he had imagined, and then some.

TBC

 

Thank you for reading! I hope you're enjoying Aidan's and Heathcliff's adventures so far. You guys are great and your reactions to the first chapter have already made me very happy. So far, you have already noticed that Heathcliff is a bit of an ass, and that's not going to change soon, but there will be other facets of the guy that I hope will surprise you :) Don't hesitate to tell me what you think.
 
I must also address lots of thanks to Thorn Wilde, for doing a great job being the editor for this story and making these chapters sound better.
 
And with that, I bid you farewell for now,
See you next time,
Hugs,
Laura.
Copyright © 2019 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 48
  • Love 24
  • Haha 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So… the protein shakes people want it family friendly yet sexy at the same time, huh?  ;–)

 

I’m surprised they haven’t thought about a moody, dimly lit, black and white, nude photoshoot where the goodies are discreetly hidden in the shadows. With the light cleverly focused to make it clear that no clothing was being worn. Or maybe the goodies could be hidden behind a large glass of the protein shake brightly lit in the foreground!  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
26 minutes ago, Laura S. Fox said:

Somebody clearly has what it takes to work in advertising! Hmm, that scene you imagined, with someone as sexy as Heathcliff as the centerpiece, would definitely sell anything ;) Also, I much appreciate the idea of having the 'goodies' just barely concealed, lol!

Similar themes have sold colognes/perfumes, bathroom ceramics, and thousands of (respected mainstream) magazine issues.  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, AKA983 said:

Hum that was interresting read for me

J'ai beaucoup aimé la relation chat et souris entre eux ça donne du piment dans l'histoire mais j'espère que heathCliff brise this icewall I can't wait to enjoy that

Thank you my Dear

 

He, he, I'm glad that you like where this is going :) Don't worry, le chat will find himself trapped without even noticing, while le petit souris will not even have a clue!  And that glacier will melt in due time, for sure. It might not be too much need for aggressive interventions ;)

 

Thank you for always supporting me! Je t'embrasse!

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Similar themes have sold colognes/perfumes, bathroom ceramics, and thousands of (respected mainstream) magazine issues.  ;–)

 

And even political campaigns, lol! (Now I just remembered an ad featuring a pretty attractive male specimen - was it in Spain? I can't really remember)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Laura S. Fox said:

Prepare for some twists and turns! Not everything is always as it seems!

Aidan might be a Transman?  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Brokenbind said:

Death metal, though..?  I mean, each to their own, but it's always the quiet ones who surprise you the most!

 

Well, in my teenage years, one of the quietest people I knew was a Sepultura fan. Rushing forward to the 21st century, I guess death metal is a good pick for Aidan, lol!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, mfa607 said:

Great chapter! So is it actually Heathcliff that’s going to mold  Sparky? LOL! Thank you!

 

'Mold', yeah 😁 Thank you for commenting! But this molding stuff might go both ways, he-he ...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Laura S. Fox said:

'Mold', yeah 😁 Thank you for commenting! But this molding stuff might go both ways, he-he ...

They’ll flip-flop… when spooning?  ;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
15 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

Aiden has the hots for Heath and Heath is interested.   This could be fun!

 

Hmm, I guess that could be the correct summary for this story. Thank you!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

It seems to me that the relationship between Aiden and Heath is starting out very much as a cat and mouse affair, the big question is, which one is the cat and which one the mouse. I notice that Aiden got his hands all over Heath in this chapter and all Heathcliff got was a view of Aiden's ass, not that such a view was objectionable. I am looking forward to more of this byplay, Laura, the dialog and characterizations are both handled very well. Congratulations are due also to T. The Wilde man has done an excellent job with the editing. I am sure this series is going to be a fun read. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Will Hawkins said:

It seems to me that the relationship between Aiden and Heath is starting out very much as a cat and mouse affair, the big question is, which one is the cat and which one the mouse. I notice that Aiden got his hands all over Heath in this chapter and all Heathcliff got was a view of Aiden's ass, not that such a view was objectionable. I am looking forward to more of this byplay, Laura, the dialog and characterizations are both handled very well. Congratulations are due also to T. The Wilde man has done an excellent job with the editing. I am sure this series is going to be a fun read. 

Hi Will! Well, your observations are right on point! Heath is clearly at a disadvantage here, while Aidan has all the fun! I can only hope that you will enjoy the story until its very end!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I don't really think Heathcliff is an ass. It's more that he suffers from something I call "The Curse of The Hot Man". When you're a man and you know you're hot, you kinda get used to everything happening for you. So I guess Aiden showing some resistence really made Heath get more interested in him lol.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..