Jump to content
    Laura S. Fox
  • Author
  • 4,500 Words
  • 5,114 Views
  • 22 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Spark & Stone - 23. At A Stop

Chapter Twenty-Three – At A Stop

“So, are you ready?” Heathcliff looked over his shoulder at Aidan. “Come, take my hand. I promise I won’t be all over you once you set foot outside the house.”

“I have a feeling this might be a little too much,” Aidan said. “What am I going to say at work about this?”

“Just that you are ensuring the success of the company through all means necessary. I’m sure they will appreciate it.”

“The scary thing is that you may be right.” Aidan grimaced, but hurried to take his hand. “Wait, what am I going to say if someone asks me something?”

“Aidan, we’re just going for ice cream. It’s not like there’s an entire paparazzi army waiting for us behind the door. No one will ask you anything, not for the foreseeable future, at least. Unless you want us to attend some social functions together. Then you might worry.”

“I’m glad you’re so chill.” That glare only made Aidan look cuter, not as fierce as he might have wanted. “But I’m not used to people sticking microphones under my nose.”

Heathcliff laughed. “You’re a bit old-fashioned for your age. People don’t stick microphones under your nose anymore. They harass you on Twitter.”

Operation ‘trap the bunny’ was going too well to compromise it by being too impatient. “Of course, we could always stay indoors if you’re so uncomfortable with this.”

Aidan shifted from one foot to another. “I feel like I’m playing along with a farce. And I am. Only that it’s the truth. I mean, no! We’re not like that!”

Heathcliff bit his lips not to laugh. “C’mon, Aidan, deal or not, you have to face the facts. We’re sleeping together and we’re exclusive. And you actually do spend almost every night here, and eat my food.”

“And wear clothes you buy for me, and watch cable you’re paying for ... I’m sure I don’t even buy the toothpaste myself anymore.”

Aidan’s hesitation was endearing, but he needed to play carefully around it, not to trigger some reaction he didn’t want from the scaredy bunny.

“If it makes you feel better, buy the toothpaste you want. But, right now, let’s go. We’ll just hold hands and have ice cream. I promise not to kiss you. Unless you want me to, of course.”

“Okay.” Aidan exhaled and finally walked over the threshold.

Heathcliff could feel warmth radiating from where their hands were linked together tightly.

“We don’t really have to hold hands from the house to the car. There’s no one to see us, and I will need both hands to drive, anyway.” Aidan was trying so hard to put on a brave face that Heathcliff wanted nothing else but to grab him and kiss him hard until they would both melt.

“We do need the practice, though,” Heathcliff replied right away and postponed any thoughts of jumping Aidan’s sexy bones in front of the house.

However, he had no intention to let go of Aidan’s hand, and it was a shame that two hands were needed for driving. Heathcliff wanted to make Aidan happy, by taking him to the place where they both decided that truly had the best ice cream, but he was the one feeling like a kid.

He could not care less about paparazzi, and what Aidan’s boss thought, but Heathcliff was a man who grabbed opportunities when they presented themselves. The end justified the means and he was not one to overlook the chance he had to walk outside with Aidan, hold his hand, and feel great about it, too.

Michael would laugh so hard if he knew. Heathcliff planned on telling his friend absolutely everything, but all in due time. For now, he had Aidan to concern himself with, and he didn’t want to think of anyone else.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Aidan asked, as soon as they were in the car, and he kicked the vehicle into gear.

“Like that how?” Heathcliff asked, although he knew very well what Aidan meant.

“Like you’re in … I don’t know! You said you won’t tease me anymore.” Aidan got defensive and pretended to focus on driving.

“I’m not teasing you,” Heathcliff replied and moved his eyes away from Aidan. “Sometimes I wish I did just so that you wouldn’t get like this without a reason.”

His words were met with silence, but Heathcliff didn’t look again at Aidan. He got a little pissed sometimes, not at Aidan, but at himself. To shake off his playboy persona, as Aidan had called it, he needed patience. And sometimes, his patience just wore itself thin, and he also could not help himself.

Words had never been an issue for him. He was a man of action, of course, but he could have never thought of himself as being a poor communicator. His millions of followers on social media told him that he did communicate well enough, but, apparently, Aidan could not believe him.

“Are you pulling my leg right now?” Aidan’s slightly nervous voice interrupted his morose musings. “Because there’s this vibe coming off you, so you’re either really pissed, or you just want to tease me even more.”

“It’s neither,” Heathcliff sighed. He stared out the window, at the moving trees and houses. “Don’t let me bother you, and I mean it.”

He needed to get himself in check. Bunny boy was still nervous around him when they got close to talking real feelings. He would not blow it up, by showing his impatience and scaring Aidan away. Now, he needed to think of something, and diffuse the tense atmosphere between them.

A hand came to rest on his thigh and squeezed gently. Heathcliff smiled. That was why he liked Aidan so much. He was such a nice guy, as Michael had pointed out. Right now, he didn’t want Heathcliff upset, so he was trying to mend things his own way. But Heathcliff didn’t want Aidan to come to him and admit to feelings that maybe he had, just because he felt pressured.

He let his hand rest on top of Aidan’s, and caressed it slowly. Still looking out the window, he decided to joke. “I thought you needed both hands for driving.”

“I have a spoiled fitness guru on my hands, so I need to break the rules once in a while. And we’re at a stop.”

“Of course. That we are,” Heathcliff said quietly, mostly to himself.

***

Aidan could lick the ice cream glass bowl clean and still feel like he hadn’t had enough. Heathcliff knew good food, like he knew good life, and like he knew good sex. No, he needed to take everything back, and replace ‘good’ with ‘awesome’. It was unnerving to have Heathcliff stare at him with his fascinating eyes and pretend he felt nothing. Hiding his nervousness with jokes was getting a little tiring.

Heathcliff smiled at him. “Want seconds?”

“Seriously? Aren’t you afraid I’m going to get fat?”

“I don’t think you’re in any danger for now. You’re working yourself to the bone.”

“I can’t slow down now,” Aidan said apologetically. “That evaluation should be coming soon. I want to say, Heath. Thank you so much for going the extra mile with the contract and all. The numbers are really looking up.”

“So does that mean that you’ll get that promotion you so much want?”

“Yeah. I mean, if there’s any justice in the world, I should. Sorry, I didn’t mean it like I’m just riding your coattails. You’re practically doing all the work.”

“That’s not true and you know it. I’m just doing my part. I know that modesty is a virtue, Aidan, but I’m afraid that not when it comes to business. I’m not telling you to stop being who you truly are, but give yourself a little more credit. Ever since I signed this contract with your company, I’ve only interacted with you. You have taken care of everything. And who’s benefitting? The company, I suppose, right? You earned that promotion. If they don’t give it to you after this, quit.”

Aidan looked up at Heathcliff, and noted how serious he looked. “I suppose you’re right,” he said with a deep sigh. “But what will I do? I mean, taking it from scratch with another company feels like a bit of work. I should have at least two or three years of experience under the belt so that I don’t have to apply for an entry level position again.”

“I told you. I’ll find something for you. Michael can’t wait to work with you if you want. Don’t worry about things like that.”

“I can’t not worry,” Aidan said, feeling a little stubborn. “I should rely on my own power to get through this. Relying on you to find me employment wouldn’t feel right.”

“Why?” Heathcliff seemed interested in learning the reason, and he wasn’t just asking.

Aidan played with his teaspoon and searched for the right words. “I would be just like anyone else then. You know; the people who sleep with you so that they get something in return.”

“I see. But you’re not anything like them. You’re special, and I hope you don’t want me to repeat that until I’m blue in the face.”

Aidan put the teaspoon on his napkin with studied gestures. “I’m glad to hear that.”

He could swear Heathcliff had exhaled in what seemed like a sign of satisfaction just then, but he didn’t look up to check.

“I understand that you want to succeed on your own. I appreciate that a lot about you. But even the most successful people you see, they all have friends in high places, and they don’t hesitate to make use of those relationships when they must. It’s called networking, bunny boy.”

“Networking, right,” Aidan said. “I somehow never got good at that. I have no idea why. I’m no good at kissing ass, either.”

“I would beg to differ,” Heathcliff said smoothly.

Aidan snickered. “Anyway, I’ll see what happens with that evaluation. After that, you will know that I need your help as I’m sure I’ll come crying by your door.”

He gulped and looked down quickly. Sometimes he was way too honest. What would Heathcliff think of him now? Most probably that he was some crybaby that couldn’t keep it together.

“I’m betting on it,” Heathcliff said with a low, sexy chuckle. “You’ll find a shoulder to cry on, if worse comes to worst, don’t ever doubt that. Of course, I will apply some more efficient methods of comforting you once you’re done crying.”

Aidan smiled. “You know what, Stone? You’re the real deal. I’m amazed how I don’t have to fight dozens of handsome men over you right now.”

“Hmm, maybe because I’ve told everyone off since we’re together?”

Aidan stared at Heathcliff for a couple of seconds, not knowing what to say. His belly was full of butterflies, again. “You really did that?”

“Yes, of course. I am committed to you, bunny boy. How come you’re so surprised?”

Aidan shook his head. “It’s hard for me to take you seriously sometimes. I gotta give it to you. You’re really smooth. But I have no idea what else you would like me to give you. It’s like you practically own me. I’m pretty sure I forgot how to buy socks or bread or something essential that I can’t even remember.”

“Am I overbearing?” Heathcliff leaned over the table.

For three exact heartbeats, Aidan looked into Heathcliff’s gorgeous eyes. Without overthinking his next move, he leaned over, too, and kissed Heathcliff on the lips. He withdrew right away and stole a few nervous looks around. The ice cream parlor was almost empty and it didn’t look like anyone noticed his little indiscretion.

“Wow,” Heathcliff whispered, “what was that all about? Could you do it again?”

“Shut up,” Aidan murmured, his cheeks on fire.

“You can’t kiss me like this and brush it off,” Heathcliff warned playfully.

“I’m not brushing it off,” Aidan replied. “I ...” he trailed off.

He wanted to tell Heathcliff, what had been on his mind lately, but he was still too scared. There was a chance Heathcliff was serious about him, too, but Aidan felt that saying the words would rip the magical veil under which he happily enjoyed all of Heathcliff’s undivided attention. Maybe later, when there would be no contract and secret deals to bind them. That sounded like a good decision. They would see then if they still felt the same.

“What would you like to do next?” Heathcliff asked, helping him out of his dilemma.

“I’d like to spend the day with you,” Aidan said simply. “In bed,” he added quickly and looked down. “I’ve come late the entire week.”

“I thought you would like to have more fun out of the house,” Heathcliff pointed out.

“Sure, if that’s what you want,” Aidan hurried to say. “We don’t have to go back just yet. What would you like to do? And if there’s something you’d like to do on your own --”

“Aidan,” Heathcliff interrupted him, “breathe a little.”

He was pretty sure he could not blush more than he did already. But now, even the tips of his ears were on fire.

“Let’s go home. Your plan sounds pretty good. Amazing, if you ask me,” Heathcliff whispered conspiratorially and winked at him.

“All right,” Aidan agreed right away.

He was doomed without any chance of escape. Now he could barely wait for their contract to be over to check if he could continue seeing Heathcliff without being bound by work related stuff. But that was still many months away. Nonetheless, he would keep his mouth shut until the right moment.

***

Heathcliff could tell that something was on Aidan’s mind. It was most probably just his wishful thinking, but at the ice cream parlor, Aidan had seemed on the point of saying something important, after that surprising and amazingly pleasant kiss. He could ask directly, but he knew his bunny well enough now to realize that he would not get an answer. The best he could do was to wait patiently and, of course, to have mind blowing sex with Aidan until he was ready.

“So, now that we’re here ...” Heathcliff made a full pirouette, presenting himself in all his naked glory.

He loved it when Aidan looked at him like he wanted to eat him whole, and was pretty sure he would not get tired of that feeling anytime soon.

Aidan didn’t wait some invitation and jumped from the bed, directly into his arms, hugging him tightly. “Am I lucky or what?” he whispered into his ear. “I have Heathcliff Stone all to myself. Some people would hate me if they knew. Wait, now that we’re holding hands, they might know, right?”

Heathcliff hiked Aidan into his arms, planting both hands on his partner’s shapely ass. “I don’t care if you don’t care. Now say it, bunny boy, what would you like to do with me, now that you have me all to yourself?”

“Hmm,” Aidan purred into his ear, “I would do you if that’s what you’re asking.”

“Do me?” Heathcliff chuckled. “All in due time, cutie. I should let you grow up a little.”

“C’mon, I’m plenty grown up,” Aidan pushed himself up and down in Heathcliff’s arms like a spoiled kid, to prove the opposite of his words.

“Anything else? You’ll have to earn that first.”

Aidan pouted and bit Heathcliff’s ear. “If I get that promotion, I’ll fuck you,” he whispered.

“Wow, negotiating terms, are you?” Heathcliff laughed.

“Well, you want me to grow up. If I get that promotion, I might grow up a little.”

“Hmm,” Heathcliff pretended to ponder over it, as he sat on the bed, with Aidan tightly in his arms.

Aidan’s ass pressed deliciously against his cock in this position. He did have a request of his own, and it was a good moment to bring it up.

“I might be able to afford toothpaste. And bread,” Aidan said solemnly.

“Ah, that’s totally grown up stuff,” Heathcliff agreed with a small laugh.

“Now seriously,” Aidan pushed himself back to stare at Heathcliff, “wouldn’t it be a nice gift for me?”

“You brat,” Heathcliff laughed, “according to you, I’m practically the one handing you that promotion. Isn’t that a nice enough gift?”

Aidan pouted, but his cheeks were puffing out, like a chipmunk’s, a clear sign that he was trying hard not to laugh.

“Well, we could arrange something,” Heathcliff continued. “But I want something first.”

“All right,” Aidan said right away, his eyes lighting up.

“You may not know it, but I get tested regularly.”

“Because you’re in the health business and you must be healthy, right?” Aidan asked.

“Yeah. And also, well, because of my rather hectic sex life, as some may call it,” Heathcliff added.

“Ah,” realization dawned in Aidan’s eyes.

“It’s a routine for me since I’m always careful, but I care about this. I’m not as irresponsible as some people may think.”

“They don’t know you. You’re a very responsible person,” Aidan said with finality.

Heathcliff smiled. “I’m glad you have such a good opinion of me.”

“It’s all justified,” Aidan hurried to say.

Heathcliff caressed Aidan’s ass slowly, inching closer and closer to the crack. “Can you guess what I’m asking, Aidan?” he said gently.

Aidan’s breathing was growing deeper. “I guess you want us to go ... bareback?”

“Hmm, nice to see you got your vocabulary in order,” Heathcliff cooed and licked Aidan’s ear.

Aidan giggled and shivered slightly. “That would be so hot,” he whispered. “Wait. Not until I get tested, too, right?”

Heathcliff laughed. “Why? Are you fucking someone else on the side?”

A small huff followed. “Of course not. It’s just common courtesy, right?”

“Well, I basically took your virginity, so we have nothing to worry about. When was the last time you had your health checked?”

“When I got hired,” Aidan answered promptly. “I mean, a little before that. I just thought it would be good to know that I’m perfectly fine to join the workforce,” he added with a small laugh. “And, I admit, as pathetic as I may sound, that all my sexual adventures took place before I got hired.”

“Sexual adventures? What? That handjob?”

“And that blowjob,” Aidan said quickly.

“Don’t remind me,” Heathcliff said dryly.

“I must. It’s good for my self-esteem. Let’s say it would count for not coming into this relationship being completely clueless.”

“Relationship?” Heathcliff nuzzled Aidan’s neck slowly.

“Okay, deal, not relationship. Sorry,” Aidan babbled.

“Nah, nah, nah, you’re not taking it back. It’s a relationship. And quite a special one,” Heathcliff added. “I haven’t gone bareback in like a decade or so.”

“So you did it? With whom?” Aidan expressed his curiosity.

“A very special friend, a very long time ago.”

“So, is it better? Than with a condom?” Aidan questioned.

“My memories are hazy. So there’s only one way to tell. What do you say? Are you up for it?”

Aidan seemed to ponder over something, his eyes darting sideways, but he took one of Heathcliff’s hands and placed it over his hard cock. “I’d say I’m very much up for it.”

“You’re such a little brat sometimes.” Heathcliff kissed Aidan deeply.

“Is it a bad thing?” Aidan asked breathlessly as they broke the kiss.

“No. I absolutely love it.”

He should just bite the bullet and say what he wanted to say. But Heathcliff could not treat this lightly because it was impossible to take it back. Michael would tell him to go ahead, yet he hesitated, and not because he was unsure of his feelings, but mostly because he feared Aidan wouldn’t believe him.

Things would be much easier if Aidan was the first one to say it. If he needed to wait for a long time to hear it, he was willing to wait. At one point, Aidan would realize how real things were between them. No one spent so much time together without feelings getting involved.

How long was he willing to wait? He looked into Aidan’s eyes and knew. He would wait for as long as it took.

***

Aidan squirmed in Heathcliff’s arms, adjusting his position. “Oh, so we only need lube, right?” he whispered, enjoying the way Heathcliff’s fingers were slowly caressing his ass. “I bet it feels so good. I can’t barely wait to do you, too.”

“First, you should get that promotion, right?” Heathcliff chuckled, sending eddies of warmth up and down his spine.

Aidan could not understand why some people were so convinced that couples in long relationships ended up no longer enjoying sex. He was pretty certain his parents were happy that way still, regardless of how long they had been together.

He was getting ahead of himself again. He had been seeing Heathcliff for only a couple of months or maybe a little more. He wasn’t counting, mostly because of feeling so blissfully happy in Heathcliff’s arms to care. So they might still be in that stage of their relationship when they liked to do it.

However, by how much they were going at it, one of them should have gotten bored by now. And by one of them, he meant Heathcliff. The guy seemed to be as far from getting bored as he was, and right now, he wanted to take things a notch up.

Relationship. Aidan liked the sound of that word. And Heathcliff had insisted that it wasn’t just some deal between them. They genuinely liked each other, and Aidan hoped he would have the guts to say the words at the right moment.

Fortunately, he had plenty of time to prepare, and by then, they would both know better where they stood.

Heathcliff helped him to lie on his back and placed himself between his legs. For some reason, he was a tiny bit nervous. Well, if he were to think of it, he was aroused, and more than usual, almost to the point that it felt a bit unbearable.

“Could you hurry?” he complained, and grabbed his cock to make it behave.

Heathcliff was rubbing the tip of his middle finger against his hole, dipping it from time to time in lube. Waiting to be penetrated was a bit maddening like this.

“I want you relaxed.” Heathcliff smiled at him from above.

“I don’t think I can be that. My dick is this hard,” he pointed out, by waving his cock while holding it by the base, “and I’m so horny I can’t think.”

Heathcliff chuckled at his predicament. “You’re not the only one. I can’t wait to be inside you completely.”

“So just hurry already. Will you, um, come inside me?”

“Would you like that?”

“Yeah, I totally would,” Aidan said without one ounce of hesitation.

“Then here I go,” Heathcliff teased, and pushed himself inside Aidan, sliding in with little difficulty.

Their bodies know each other well now, and Aidan was over the moon with that. Heathcliff was still big, and he was still tight, but everywhere they touched was heaven, and penetration was no exception.

Aidan shivered as Heathcliff took a bit of time to let him adjust to his girth. “I can tell it’s different, or maybe it’s just my imagination. My very horny imagination,” he murmured.

Heathcliff covered him and pressed their lips together. He began moving slowly, and Aidan helped him, by pushing himself up, at just the right angle, to meet him in between.

“I do think it feels different,” Heathcliff said, and there was a small trace of astonishment in his voice as he did that.

Heathcliff hadn’t had unprotected sex with anyone else in a long, long time, and that thought was making Aidan happy beyond belief. So he did have something over Matt or Han or that sexy friend of Heathcliff at the birthday party.

He held Heathcliff tightly and raised his hands to caress the short hair at the back of his partner’s head. Running his hands up and down Heathcliff’s back during sex was one of his favorite things. He could feel those strong muscles rippling under his fingers, and it made him feel happy for some reason. Heathcliff went through all that to fuck him, his entire body taut and working toward making both of them come.

Aidan felt selfish. He wanted Heathcliff to be his alone, and, while he knew that might not be possible, at least, during these moments of amazing intimacy, he liked to believe it was so.

Heathcliff didn’t control his voice and breathing as his rocking of hips, hammering hard Aidan’s ass, intensified. “Fuck, Aidan, your ass feels so good. Damn, are you any close? I might --”

“Just touch me,” Aidan whispered hurriedly, and Heathcliff took the cue.

Heathcliff adjusted his position just enough to grab hold of Aidan’s leaking cock. The pumping matched his thrusts in and out Aidan’s body.

Aidan could tell it felt amazing, but it was the look in Heathcliff’s eyes, a bit dark and hazy, that sent him over.

“Fuck, yes, fuck, yes,” Heathcliff chanted, and pushed himself inside hard and deep.

Aidan still trembled with the last ebbs of his climax, vaguely registering something different in how Heathcliff stood still, voicing his own. When Heathcliff finally withdrew, the sensation of something warm inside him, slowly pouring out, made it all clear.

“Fuck,” he whispered. “It does feel better, doesn’t it?”

Heathcliff laughed while trying to catch his breath. “You can bet your sweet ass it does. Damn, that was pretty fucking amazing, Aidan.”

“Wow,” Aidan laughed, “it’s clear. I can’t wait to do you. And raw, like this? I better get that promotion because I think this will be everything I’ll be dreaming of for the next weeks.”

Heathcliff caressed his cheek slowly. “Come here.”

Aidan moved and glued himself to Heathcliff, without minding how sweaty they both were. They were good together like that. They would be like that for a long time if he could help it. There was no way others would be able to snatch Heathcliff away from him now. He only needed to bid his time.

***

Heathcliff wanted for a second to tell Aidan that there was no point in waiting. But he knew his bunny boy by now, and he knew how determined he was when it came to promises. However, if the promotion didn’t go through, Heathcliff would just propose new terms to Aidan.

He could not believe how fulfilled and satisfied he felt. Fucking with a condom was great, but this was amazing. And he fully intended to have Aidan experience the same sensations as he had, regardless of his hang ups. Aidan was worthy of such small sacrifices and maybe everything felt so good because they were together, regardless of anything else.

TBC

 

 

And when the boys thought they were at a stop, they just took another step forward! At least, this is what I hope you think! Let me know in the comments, and I'll make sure to pass all your opinions to those concerned :)

Until next time,

Hugs and kisses,

Laura.

 

I also have a Patreon account, where people who feel inclined can come support me while writing these stories. I offer my patrons complete books, and extras, to make their support worthwhile. If that is something you would like to do, or you just want to check out my page, here is the address:

 

https://www.patreon.com/laurasfox

Copyright © 2019 Laura S. Fox; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 36
  • Love 30
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Gladys Knight & the Pips sang:

🎶

Neither one of us

Wants to be the first to say

Goodbye…

🎶

But with Heathcliff & Aidan, neither one of them wants to be the first to say, ‘I love you.’ even though they’re both dying to hear the other say it. They’re both afraid that it’s too soon to tell the other how they feel. And yet they’re both aware that they other already feels it.
;–)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sparks is flying and Stone is too!  I suspect there is more than toothpaste on their minds in their post-coital drowsing.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment

Dan Savage points out that couples don’t feel a difference when a condom breaks. This indicates (to him at least) that we can’t really feel a difference between using a condom or not. He believes it’s all psychological.

It wouldn’t be the first time people died because of psychology…

Edited by droughtquake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Dan Savage points out that couples don’t feel a difference when a condom breaks. This indicates (to him at least) that we can’t really feel a difference between using a condom or not. He believes it’s all psychological.

It wouldn’t be the first time people die because of psychology…

Well, I think he’s kinda psycho if he can’t tell the difference, but then professes his belief as truth.

Like the ole saying, “opinions and assholes, everyone has one.” No one should kill him because of his psychology though; maybe just get Heath to give him some intensive training, increase his sensitivity!

Edited by Philippe
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 7/14/2019 at 3:05 PM, Canuk said:

At last your characters seem to have arrived at the same place! Their conversations are quite beautiful.

Thanks

Thank you! I'm planning to bring the boys closer than ever :)

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 7/14/2019 at 3:54 PM, Peterlefun said:

I love the verbal dance  they are progressing through.  It seems that Aiden is finally starting to believe In Heathcliff’s dealings for him.  Great writing!

Yes, Aidan starts to believe. I know he's a little bunny, but with each passing moment, he gains confidence! I hope that will show even better as the story will progress!

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 7/14/2019 at 4:09 PM, Kapucinski said:

They are dancing around it and just millimeters away from saying "I love you".

You have outdone yourself with this chapter, your dialogues are great. Thank you for sharing this story.

PS

Couldn't find a "bunny trap", I hope the cats will do this time   

its a trap GIF

Yes, yes, the distance is growing shorter ... Thank you for your praise! It really means a lot!

And, as always, you made my day with the gif! The one on top looks very much like a tomcat I had for nine years! He was a big of a scumbag, too, at times, lol!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
21 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Gladys Knight & the Pips sang:

🎶

Neither one of us

Wants to be the first to say

Goodbye…

🎶

But with Heathcliff & Aidan, neither one of them wants to be the first to say, ‘I love you.’ even though they’re both dying to hear the other say it. They’re both afraid that it’s too soon to tell the other how they feel. And yet they’re both aware that they other already feels it.
;–)

Yeap, that pretty much sums it all up! Their dance is getting more and more intimate, and this is something they both notice. Who will say it first? Feel free to place your bet ;)

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
21 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Dan Savage points out that couples don’t feel a difference when a condom breaks. This indicates (to him at least) that we can’t really feel a difference between using a condom or not. He believes it’s all psychological.

It wouldn’t be the first time people died because of psychology…

Well, some people are more insensitive than others ... And in my language, you can say 'insensitive' as another word that practically says that someone's a total scumbag, lol!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

in the immortal words of The mask

the mask GIF

 

Ha-ha-ha, and someone else joins the gif parade! I don't mind! I love it! Also, @Kapucinski may feel more motivated by the competition!

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Philippe said:

Well, I think he’s kinda psycho if he can’t tell the difference, but then professes his belief as truth.

Like the ole saying, “opinions and assholes, everyone has one.” No one should kill him because of his psychology though; maybe just get Heath to give him some intensive training, increase his sensitivity!

As I replied to @droughtquake, there is a word for 'insensitive' in my language that could tell a lot about a person, lol! 

Edit: Just to make it clear, I have no idea who Dan Savage is, and I'm not saying anything about him!

Edited by Laura S. Fox
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
13 hours ago, Philippe said:

So how do you make a Stone fly? Add enough ️Sparks ️   to cause an explosion 💥 and another 💥and another 💥!

I guess that's also how you make a fire 'that you can't put out' ....

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
41 minutes ago, Laura S. Fox said:

Just to make it clear, I have no idea who Dan Savage is, and I'm not saying anything about him!

Dan Savage is a sex advice columnist who originally began writing a column distributed in free alternative newspapers in the US. He now also has a podcast on the same topic. He and his husband started the non-profit, It Gets Better Project, to help let kids know that things really do improve after they gain independence. The project hosts videos with individuals and groups discussing how their lives are better than when they were in school. It’s intended as encouragement for those who are being harassed or bullied at a manageable level (as opposed to young people who feel suicidal and should contact The Trevor Project). There are now offshoots of It Gets Better in countries around the world. There are videos from LGBTQ+s who have survived high school and gone on to be successful. There are videos from LGBTQ+ personalities and celebrities who talk about their personal experiences. There are videos from police departments and other government agencies. There are videos from the casts of Broadway shows and TV programs. There are even videos from major sports teams. The point is to make it clear to young people that the things that are valued in high school are not always the things that are important later in life.
;–)

Edited by droughtquake
  • Like 1
Link to comment
8 hours ago, Cachondeo said:

Operation ‘trap the bunny’ 

Ahaha, that made me laugh so hard I teared up a little 😂

Ha-ha-ha, glad to make you laugh!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I mean, don't get me wrong. Safe sex is super important. But damn me if the scene didn't become 100x more beautiful because of the meaning, feelings and intentions of both of them doing bareback. It's like a compromise for both of them. That as long as they're together, there won't be other people between them. I see poetry in this.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..