Jump to content
  • Join Gay Authors

    Join us for free and follow your favorite authors and stories.

Dak Ross - My Journal 3. Georgia Sojourns

   (2 reviews)

Seventeen year old Dakota (Dak) Ross was having a little difficulty with the goings on in his life. He’d recently come out as gay to his mother. He hadn’t seen his dad since he was three, or so he had been told by his Uncle Spence. He couldn’t hide his relationship with Jamie Paxler any longer now that they were having sex. Well, just oral sex so far, but he couldn’t hide the goofy grin he wore almost all of the time. Definitely all of the time he and Jamie were together.

Sharing that little piece of news with his mother didn’t go over very well at all.

There are some themes of death and depression throughout. I’ll warn you up front, this is only halfway a Happily Ever After story. There will be two diverse endings. HEA first, tragic second. I wouldn’t blame you if you choose not to read it, or quit partway through. I guess to some extent, this is a personal protest against homophobia. At least the bad ending.
Copyright © 2024 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (3 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 2
  • Characters 3
  • Chills 2
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 3
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 3
  • Unique 2
  • World Building 2

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

chris191070

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a well written journal from Dak, complete with all errors.

This is a hard hitting story, that covers many topics.

@Lee Wilson has given us two endings, take note of all warnings when you read. It’s up to you the reader to decide on your preferred ending.

Both endings are believable for this hard hitting journal, that really deserves to be read.

Response from the author:

Thanks much. I wasn’t sure how I would do with a journal, but apparently, it was good enough.

  • Love 3
Link to review
Mancunian

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This a skilfully written story in journal form and authentically written with the errors in grammar and spelling that some of our youth make. It draws you in with a real feel and grips your attention. @Lee Wilson has posted alternative endings so you can decide how this story ends for you. If you decide on ending in Jamie Is Found II take heed of the warnings, they are there with good reason. As a hardened reader I will say that each of the alternatives are valid endings for the story. Reading the chapter comments will explain. Read and be drawn in by this well-written story.

Response from the author:

Thanks. I’m glad this is appreciated, even with the sad, original ending.

  • Love 3
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..