Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 284 Words
  • 2,412 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Reggie: Matt's New Friend - Prologue. Prologue

This story began as a chapter in a series I was writing on nifty.org. At the end of the first chapter, it was apparent that one chapter wouldn't be sufficient to complete the story. As I neared the end of the second chapter, I became attached to the characters and felt since it only marginally fit the overall topic of the series it would be best served as a stand-alone story, which will now contain more than the originally planned one or two chapters.

That series was called 'Grocery Store Fantasies.' This portion had a tenuous link to that topic in that the main character's older brother had a job in a supermarket. While it fit the more generic theme of fantasies I had as a younger person, I wanted to start it over as a stand-alone story, and also migrate it here with a new, more appropriate title.

Matt lives on the poor side of town, and due to financial difficulties that his family experienced a number of years before, decided to obtain a paper route since he was not receiving an allowance. The paper route is probably not something overly common in today's world, so a little stretch of the reader's imagination is called for.

The aforementioned financial difficulties will be discovered in chapter 2, so a little patience is required by the reader. Matt's new friend lives, as they say, across the tracks. Reggie lives in a nice house, has professional parents, and is overtly gay. This last fact is something our hero Matt has no previous experience with. The combination of wealth and sexual orientation will change Matt's perspective on life, and potentially, his station in life.

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 7
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..