Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 4,708 Words
  • 1,066 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Reggie: Matt's New Friend - 5. A Bully's Revenge?

Two items to mention in this chapter. Two instances of hatful slurs, apologies, but used to illustrate a bully's contempt. Secondly one instance of a threat of rape.

Wednesday August 30

Dad comes home from work with more news.

"Well, the loan forgiveness paperwork is finalized. C&H Renovations will now be much more profitable."

"Does that mean I can get an allowance now?"

"Well, perhaps Matt. I was actually thinking of something a little different. Since your brother is no longer working at the Shop-N-Save, I was wondering if you'd be interested in starting on the job with me Bru? Don't look at me like that Matt. I'll get to you."

"Doing what?"

We can always use an extra hand painting, hanging drywall, things like that. Obviously you can't start as a vice president or anything. But, full-time, union position."

"Um, no offense, but would I be working with you every day?"

"Ha. No, We have multiple teams. I can make sure that you're working with someone else, at least most of the time."

"Union position means how much?"

"You'd start at $12 per hour."

"Cool. Sign me up."

"Good. Now Matt. You're a little trickier, being only 14. I can't get you into the union yet, but if you wanted to join us on Saturdays, you can help cart supplies, clean up after the job is done for the day, things like that."

"If Bruce can ask, I will too. How much?"

"You'd only be there part of the day, most often probably have to get to and from on your bike, but it would always be whatever job is the closest. I'd say at minimum wage, $7.25 per hour, call it 4 hours. I'll even go $7.50/hr. $30."

"That's almost twice what I was getting from the paper route and that was every day. When would it start?"

"I'd say you could start next Saturday. This weekend is a holiday weekend so not much will be going on."

"OK, I'll give it a shot. If I really hate it..."

"Yes, I won't force you to stick with it, but you wouldn't get nearly that much if it was just an allowance."

"Just call me Bob the Builder then."

"Haha. OK, it's settled. You boys are offically part of the family business. Bru, you OK with coming in tomorrow to fill out the necessary paperwork?"

"Sure. Then I guess officially I start on Tuesday?"

"Unless you wanted to start Monday, we will be a little short-staffed because of the holiday."

"I got nothing better to do. I'll come in tomorrow and start Monday."

"Awesome."

Thursday August 31

We're at school again. I'm waiting for the fallout from Marty for Tuesday. He wasn't even in school yesterday. Second period rolls around and I'm feeling lucky; still no Marty. However, my luck runs out quickly. He comes into the classroom a couple minutes late. Mrs. Rollins is not too happy about the interruption. Marty has two black eyes and a bandage across his nose. Apparently Drew really did break his nose. I make sure Marty is gone before I get up to go to my next class. Both Reggie and Drew are in Algebra with me. I have a minute before class starts.

"Drew, did you see Marty this morning? You nailed him good Tuesday."

"Yeah, he's in my homeroom. Mr. Thompson kept him after class for a couple minutes. I would have loved to hear that conversation. 'Did you get into a fight?' 'Yes' 'Was he bigger than you?' 'No, he was a wimpy little guy.' Hehehe."

"Definitely not wimpy. Little, maybe. Compared to Marty though, yes."

"I guess. Shhh, Miss Williams is about to talk."

I whisper to Reggie who's on the other side of me, "he's in love."

"Poor guy. Doesn't realize he doesn't have a chance."

Amazingly, lunch is uneventful. Apparently Marty doesn't want to get embarrassed again so he leaves us alone. Unfortunately my biggest fear is realized in gym class. Mr. Acton ran us ragged with wind sprints. We were all so sweaty when we finished, showers weren't even close to optional. I tried to avoid Marty, but he seemed to go out of his way to see me.

"Oh, my God, Matt. Where's your dick?"

You think he would say that quietly? Hell, no. Did half the class try to get a look? Hell, yes. Would I ever live down having the smallest dick in gym class? Fuck, no. Well, I guess there'd be no point in him drawing attention to it again, so maybe that crisis is past.

The bus ride home, however, that's another story. Marty's not even supposed to be on our bus, so Drew and I are suspicious right from the start. It's not like he was sitting with someone else, as if he were going to their house after school. Our suspicions are proven true when he gets off at our stop.

"You're not going to surprise me again Pierce. I'm ready for you today."

Marty tries to grab Drew, but Drew was too quick for him. One second Marty's reaching for Drew, the next second, Marty's on the ground, with a hand to his throat.

"Holy shit. How'd you do that?"

"Martial arts classes. Had enough Marty?"

"Fuck you."

"Haha. He sounds like a duck."

"And you sound like a faggot. I bet you love sucking your friend's big black dick."

"You'll shut the fuck up Marty if you want to have a dick you can dream about getting sucked. Why are you still here? Want more pain?"

Once again, Marty slinks away.

"He can't know that for sure, can he?"

"Only if you told him. He's just mouthing off. I'm going to have to teach you some moves though. He'll get you alone at some point and I wouldn't want to be you if you can't protect yourself. Saturday, you get some Tae Kwon Do lessons."

"Sounds good. Think I can invite Reggie too?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Cool."

Marty leaves us alone on Friday. I'm guessing he's spending more time planning his next attack since he's failed on both attempts so far. Reggie comes over late Saturday morning and we head next door to Drew's. Apparently, his dad said since he's teaching us a little self-defense, he should include Leo as well. So the three of us spend a few hours getting taught the basics of Tae Kwon Do. Drew has obviously been taking classes for a while. He said he's achieved a blue belt and is working toward his brown belt. He explained that blue is the fifth level out of seven. Toward the end of our lesson, Drew acted as the attacker to see how well we could defend ourselves. He was pretty happy with our progress.

"You may not be able to completely disable Marty now, but he's a bully. If you're not easy pickings, he'll give up quickly. The main thing to remember is don't hold back. You want to get the advantage as early as possible in a confrontation. If you hesitate and he gets the upper hand, it will not end well."

We all thank Drew for the lesson. Leo had gotten some unofficial training from Drew previously, just by playing around, so he was actually a little better than Reggie and me. I hope I can remember what I learned if Marty catches me alone some time. Reggie and I get back to my house. Mom notices how sweaty we are.

"You must have had some workout. I can smell you from here. Matt, get Reggie a towel and washcloth and get your butts into the shower."

"OK mom."

Reggie brought over a change of clothes knowing we'd probably be getting sweaty. The next words out of my mom's mouth surprised the shit out of me.

"I have to run the laundry, so don't use up all the hot water. Get in the shower together and get in and out fast. You can shower with other boys in school, I'm sure you can suffer through it here."

"Sure. We can share a shower. Like you said, it's not like we don't do it at school."

We head to the bathroom, strip and start running the water.

"Holy shit. I can't believe my mom said that. I figured there was no chance we'd ever be able to shower together here."

"Yeah, moms sometimes surprise us, I think she was more worried about the hot water than us doing anything. Just because she knows were gay, she probably doesn't think we're old enough to figure out what we can do. Like this."

Reggie kneels down in front of me and starts sucking me.

"Um, we shouldn't take too long."

Reggie stops sucking, stands up and turns off the water, and resumes sucking. I would never have thought of that. Although, right now, I can't really think of anything, all the spare blood in my body went south. Reggie's too good at this, it's not long before I'm filling his mouth with my cum. It's getting cold, being wet and naked in the shower, so I hurry and take Reggie into my mouth. I must be getting good at it as well, a couple minutes later, he's making a deposit in my mouth too.

"Mmm, that was nice. But let's dry off and get out of here. We wouldn't want to let your mom think we were doing more than rinsing off the sweat."

We dry off and head to my room to get dressed again. We play video games for a little while and then Reggie heads home. Mom's in the middle of preparing dinner and she calls me into the kitchen.

"What's up mom?"

"I just realized there's no more milk. I've already got the noodles cooking for the mac and cheese. Would you be a dear and run to the Wawa and grab me a half gallon?"

"Sure."

"Thanks. Just take a five out of my purse, buy yourself a soda or candy too."

"You only have a 10."

"OK, take that, but bring me back some change at least."

"I will."

I did bring back change, but it wasn't as much as I was expecting. I'm walking out of the Wawa with the milk, a bottle of Mountain Dew, and a Mounds bar in a plastic bag; and who is about to walk in? You guessed it, Marty Martin.

"Shopping for mommy?"

"Yeah, leave me alone, I have to get home."

"Where's your bodyguard?"

"What?"

"Pierce."

"Home I guess."

With that, Marty knocks the bag out of my hands. The milk container and soda bottle explode.

"What the fuck did you do that for?"

"I thought it'd be fun. But not as much fun as this."

Marty reaches to try to put me in a headlock. I just react. I throw an elbow to his throat and he drops like a ton of bricks. I notice he's struggling to breathe. I have half a mind to just let him lie there, but that would be wrong. I run back into the store and tell the clerk to call 9-1-1. Then I go to the payphone and call mom, telling her I can't get home right away, I was getting picked on but got the better of the bully. A minute later a cop arrives, sees Marty struggling on the ground and asks what happened.

"Help him, he's not breathing."

"I've already requested an ambulance. He's breathing, just not very well. What happened?"

"I was coming out of the store and he knocked the bag out of my hand and was about to grab me, so I hit him."

The cop looks at me, all 4 foot 11 inches, then at Marty, about 5 foot 5."

"Really?"

"Yes. A friend taught me some Tae Kwon Do."

"Good friend."

"I have to go back in and buy more milk, my mom's in the middle of cooking dinner. Can I leave?"

"Yes. It's pretty obvious you didn't start this, I'll take care of this boy."

The ambulance comes around the corner and I go back inside to buy another half gallon of milk. I pass on the soda and candy bar the second time around.

"What happened? Are you OK?"

"I'm fine mom. Sorry, I had to buy a second container of milk, the first one exploded when Marty knocked it out of my hands."

"Marty? The boy who picked on you all last year at school?"

"Yes."

"And you got the better of him? He has to still be larger than you."

"Yes. Drew's lesson this morning really made a difference."

"What lesson?"

"Oh, hi Bruce. Drew taught Reggie and me some Tae Kwon Do moves this morning. Marty stopped me coming out of the Wawa and I leveled him."

"Marty Martin? You leveled him?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, I'd love to be at your school Monday when everybody finds that out. No offense Matt, but you're a little guy. He'll never live it down."

"None taken. Drew already decked him twice too, broke his nose once."

"Oh, that's too fucking funny."

"Bru. The mouth."

"Sorry mom, but Marty getting beat by a couple smaller guys, it really is funny. I'm proud of you kid."

Knock me down with a fucking hummingbird feather. Those are 5 words I never expected my brother to say to me.

"Thanks."

"You gotta tell me what happens on Monday."

"I will."

Mom finishes preparing the mac and cheese and dad gets home. Bruce really is proud of me, he's practically gushing when he tells dad what happened.

"You took down a bully with one shot?"

"Yeah. It's no big deal dad."

"No, I guess it isn't. But your brother obviously thinks it is."

"You don't know Marty dad. He picks on the smaller kids, and he's really a jerk. It's about time someone has started putting him in his place."

A little after dinner the phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Is your father there?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"George Martin."

"Dad, phone."

"Who is it?"

"A George Martin. He sounds angry."

"Hello."

"Mr. Harrison?"

"Yes."

"What your son did to my son this afternoon is inexcusable. Picking on a much smaller boy."

"Wait. Your son started it, and my son is the smaller boy."

"That's not what Marty said. Or I should say, wrote. He can barely talk."

"I don't want to call your son a liar, but there's no other explanation. He can't be simply confused. Matt, how much bigger is Marty than you?"

"That's his dad?"

"Yes."

"Uh oh. I don't know. 5 or 6 inches I guess."

"I'm sure you heard my son Mr. Martin."

"Well, he's lying then."

"I'm done talking to you. If you have a problem with what happened, feel free to call the police about it. Goodbye."

Dad hangs up without waiting for a response.

"That apple didn't fall far from the crabapple tree. The nerve of that man. You'd be glad to know Matt, that you're able to lie about your size. Apparently you grew about 8 inches without us never knowing it."

"I wish. What'd he say?"

"He said Marty was picked on by a larger boy."

"Jerk was just trying to save face in front of his father."

"Definitely Bru. I almost hope he does try to press charges. Did anybody see Marty start the altercation?"

"I think the clerk did. He asked if the bigger boy was picking on me when I told him to call 9-1-1."

"Then you've got nothing to worry about."

"The cop that came seemed surprised that it was Marty on the ground and not me."

"OK. Well, we'll just put this behind us unless the Martin morons decide to make something of it."

"Hehe Martin morons."

"Hello?"

"Hi Reggie."

"Hi Matt. What's up?"

"Mom sent me to the store to get milk before, Marty was there when I was walking out. He knocked the bag out of my hands and tried to grab me. I threw an elbow to his throat, leveled him."

"That's my boy."

"That's not the best part. His dad called here, told my dad that Marty said a bigger boy picked on him."

"Did you temporarily grow a foot, beat him up, and then shrink again?"

"Yeah, right."

"School should be fun Monday."

"That's what Bruce said. He even said he was proud of me."

"Sounds like he's starting to accept you for who you are."

"Yeah. It's been a heck of a day. Anyway, I just wanted to call you and tell you the good news."

"Thanks. You should tell Drew too. I bet he'd really get a kick out of it."

"Good idea. Bye. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

"I love you?"

"Yes Bruce."

"OK, don't get mad. I think it's cute. I'm still trying to deal with it, but I'm happy you have someone you feel like that with."

"Really?"

"Yes. Obviously, it's not for me, being with a boy like that. But if that's what you want, then you deserve to be happy."

"OK. Who are you and what did you do with my real brother? Hehe."

"I guess you need some proof I'm still me."

Bruce reaches for me. I almost react like I did with Marty, but I realized at the last moment that he was being playful. I accepted the noogies gracefully.

"Mom, I'm running next-door for a minute to tell Drew what happened. I'm sure my teacher will be happy his student proved himself."

"OK."

Drew was thrilled that I got the best of Marty. He said he couldn't wait for school on Tuesday. That's when I realized we didn't have school on Monday. It was Labor Day. Oh well, Tuesday then.

I spend most of Labor Day at Reggie's swimming. Ken and Candy are both there as well. At one point in time, it appeared Ken and Candy were getting a little frisky.

"Are they doing what I think they're doing?"

Reggie looks over toward Candy and Ken.

"I'm going to have to say yes."

Ken notices us looking and says something to Candy. They separate and climb up onto the grass next to the pool. Ken gets on top of Candy and resumes fucking her. I know I shouldn't watch, but I can't help myself. Ken looks over and motions us over.

"Come get a closer look."

I normally wouldn't, but Ken invited us to, so Reggie and I climb out of the pool and head to the other side. They changed positions slightly and we were able to plainly see Ken's dick moving in and out of Candy's pussy. After a few moments of this, Ken pulls his cock out and starts jerking it. Seconds later his cum sprays all over Candy's belly and lower abdomen. Needless to say, I'm rock hard. Candy looks over at my dick.

"Little brother, why don't you and your boyfriend do it. I'd love to see what it looks like, two guys doing it.

Reggie's jerking himself like mad and just nods.

"What if I don't want to?"

"Go on, Matt. It'll be hot."

"Are you nuts Ken?"

"No. Come on. How many times are you going to get a chance to fuck with people watching you?"

Reggie's already on the ground, legs pulled up, on his back. So, I lie on top of Reggie and get my dick lined up with his ass.

"I'm probably going to cum quickly."

"That's Ok. Just do it. Cum for me."

I thrust a half-dozen or so times and soon I'm cumming in Reggie's ass. Being watched or not, it felt good.

"Would you do it again?"

"With you in general, or in front of others?"

"With me, in front of them again?"

"Yeah. I'd always do it with you Reggie, with or without an audience."

Of course, now Reggie's ready to return the favor, so I get to be the bottom with an audience. It's kind of strange with Ken cheering Reggie on. Candy is quietly watching her brother making love to me. Apparently being watched turns him on quite a bit, this time is probably the fastest he's cum while we were making love.

The shows are finally over, I've had enough being naked around other people. I tell Reggie I have an assignment to finish for school. We kiss goodbye and I ride home, feeling strange and confused. I guess it could have been worse, Candy could have wanted to fuck me; or Ken for that matter. I'm 100% sure I wouldn't have gone along with either of those ideas. Something tells me at some point I will have to turn down one or both of those offers. Ken and Candy are just way too open about sex for me.

The long weekend over, it's time for school. I'm curious about what kind of reception I'm going to get from Marty. I have two primary thoughts. First is he leaves me alone. I put that at about a 2% chance of happening. The other is he sneaks up behind me and puts me in a bear hug so I can't fight back. The possibilities from there are endless. He glares at me in second period, but I know he can't really do anything until maybe lunchtime, or worse, gym when I'm naked. God, what if he grabs me naked and shoves me out into the hallway? I find out at lunchtime what his plan is.

"You little fucker. If my dad's lawyer didn't say I needed to leave you alone, I'd find a way to fuck you up so badly your parents won't even recognize you."

"Lawyer? What the fuck does your dad need a lawyer for?"

"He's suing your ass for jumping me for no reason."

"Yeah, OK. Like anybody will believe that. If you're supposed to leave me alone, then fucking do it. Go find someone else to pick on."

"I plan to. Starting with your nigger boyfriend. You're all faggots, including Pierce. I get the chance, I'm literally fucking you up. I bet you'll like having my big dick in your ass."

"You want to butt fuck us and WE'RE the faggots? God, you're so stupid. Leave me the fuck alone!"

I think I was a little too loud with that last sentence. About half the cafeteria is looking at us now. Great, here comes the lunch monitor. Some big guy. I mean really big. I guess he's a teacher, I wouldn't know for sure, this being my fifth day at this school.

"Is there a problem here boys?"

I answer no, but Marty takes the low road.

"Yes Mr. Mangione. He assaulted me the other day and just threatened me again."

Pointing at me: "Stand up you. What's your name?"

"I'm Matt Harrison, sir."

"And you, (sarcastically) victim?"

"Marty Martin."

"OK, here's what I'm going to do. If Matt actually assaulted you Marty, and it wasn't self-defense, I'll eat my socks. Heck, I'll eat your socks too. So, I want you on the other side of the cafeteria Mr. Martin... Wait, don't leave yet. I have something else I need to do."

He takes out his cell phone and takes pictures of each of us."

"What the fuck did you do that for?"

"So I can let the rest of the monitors know who needs to stay apart during lunch. And that outburst just cost you four days detention, Mr. Martin. Now, go find a seat somewhere near the tray drop-off."

"You'll hear from my dad's lawyer too. (Not quite under his breath: dick.)"

"And you can now count on another week's detention. Care to try for a suspension?"

"No."

"No, WHAT?"

"No, sir."

"Good. Now disappear."

"I'm sorry you had to put up with that Mr. Harrison. You're not in trouble, what class do you have next? I'd like to talk with you some more."

"Gym, sir."

"Perfect. Come to my office when your lunch period is over. I'll make sure Mr. Acton knows you're excused today."

"I'm sorry, I'm new here. Your office?"

"You know where the main office is I suppose?"

"Yes, sir."

"Go there, I'm in the far left corner."

"Thank you. I'll see you in a few minutes."

"You don't need to cut your lunch break short. After the period is over is sufficient."

"Yes, sir."

Mr. Mangione leaves. I'm not even hungry anymore. I know he said I'm not in trouble, but going to anyone's office is intimidating.

"Who is he?"

Reggie knows because his sister has been in the school for two years already.

"Assistant principal. Usually the one who hands out discipline. Like he nailed Marty with. What did Marty say to get 5 extra days?"

"He called Mr. Mangione a dick."

Reggie and Drew are joined by a few kids at the next table in a chorus of ooohs. The rest of the period both goes too fast and too slow. I head to the offices, wondering what exactly is going to happen. I walk into the office area. His door is open, but I stand outside and knock, just in case.

"Come in Matt. Take a seat. You look scared. I know being invited to the Vice Principal's office can be stressful. I assure you, you're not in trouble."

I go in and sit in the chair in front of his desk.

"OK, so can you give me a little history lesson? I doubt very highly that was your first encounter with Mr. Martin."

"No, sir. It wasn't. He tormented me constantly in 8th grade last year. Punched me in the cafeteria last week. That was the first time it got physical. Then Saturday, he knocked a bag of groceries out of my hands and when he reached to grab me, I elbowed him in the throat. Today, he threatened to rape me and my friends."

"Did anyone else hear that?"

"I guess Drew and Reggie might have. I can't be sure."

"Please, find out and let me know. I'm guessing his broken nose was the result of another altercation?"

"Yes. But that wasn't me."

"Who was it?"

I hesitate.

"Your friend won't get in trouble. I'm very familiar with Mr. Martin's disciplinary history. I may actually seek your friend out to congratulate them."

"Oh. I guess that's why Mr. Ken..."

"What did Mr. Kennedy do?"

"He won't get into trouble either?"

"As long as he didn't touch a student."

"Quite the opposite, after my friend Drew, Pierce, punched Marty in the nose, he just looked at us and smiled."

"I can see that. I apologize if this sounds negative, but how does a boy your size get the better of a thug like Marty Martin?"

I have to chuckle at thug.

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to call him that. My friend Drew takes Tae Kwon Do, he gave me and my bo..., um, friend Reggie, some pointers Saturday."

Shit, I almost outed Reggie and myself. I hope Mr. Mangione missed that. Although looking at him, I'd bet my left testicle he didn't.

"It sounds like that was very fortunate timing, since Marty accosted you on Saturday."

"Yes, sir. It was."

"OK. I have all I need. If Marty gives you any more trouble, I want you to let me know."

I hesitate once again.

"Threats to one's personal safety is not snitching. If they go unheeded, they will escalate."

"Yes, sir."

"Miss Johnson, right outside my door, will give you a pass. Go to the library for the rest of this period, then resume your normal schedule."

"Yes, sir."

Well, I survived that. I guess he really meant it when he said I wasn't in trouble. I'm just so mad at myself for almost saying boyfriend. The rest of the school day passes by without incident. With Marty having detention through next week, I don't have to worry about him sneaking on my bus. I call Reggie later and tell him I may have accidentally outed us to the Vice Principal.

"Did he say anything?"

"No."

"Act different afterwards?"

"No."

"OK, then either he missed it or he doesn't care. We'll just act like nothing happened. I doubt he'll make an announcement tomorrow morning to the whole school."

"Hope so. Bye. Love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

 

Next Up - "Lawyers and More from Marty"

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 18
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Angry 1
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The only question I have is didn't Wawa have a security cam and if not them maybe a nearby business?

Based on your title of the next chapter Marty's dad must be a stupid as he is.

I wonder if Bruce Sr hiring Bruce Jr. is making some kind of amends

  • Love 5
Link to comment

Nothing like having witnesses to the various altercations...I for one, can't wait to see when the truth comes out, just how bad Marty, his father, and the lawyer get their collective asses clipped...

One can only hope that Marty is too frigging stupid to escalate his issues and hopefully he's sent far away or locked up in Juvie...I am reminded of the following song..

 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

One can only hope that Marty is too frigging stupid to escalate his issues and hopefully he's sent far away or locked up in Juvie...

 

Or worse.

  • Fingers Crossed 5
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..