Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 4,466 Words
  • 999 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Reggie: Matt's New Friend - 12. A Visit with Marty and Holiday Happenings

You get a break from violence, but there is the mention of rape occurring. Nothing graphic.

Sunday October 15

Marty's been in juvie for almost three weeks now. It's time we check in and see how he's doing.

"Ramona Martin to see Martin Martin."

"ID please? Sign here. Are you carrying any weapons or anything that can be used as a weapon?"

"No."

"Are you leaving anything with the inmate today?"

"Just a radio."

"Please place it on the table for inspection. We'll need to more closely inspect the radio. I'm not saying you have, but people hide prohibited items in electronics. We'll deliver it to Martin after the inspection is complete."

"I understand."

"Do you have a cell phone?"

"I left it in my car."

"Thank you. Please place any metallic objects in the pan and step through the metal detector."

"Yes. I make sure I have as little as possible with me when I come to visit."

"You're clear to proceed. Do you know where the visiting room is?"

"Yes, I've been here a couple times already."

"Have a nice day."

"Thank you officer, you too."

Ramona makes her way to the visiting room. Marty is waiting. She gives him a short hug and kiss hello. That's all that is allowed.

"You're looking good."

"I guess. The bruises are clearing up. No new ones since you were here last."

"I put more money in your commissary account, so you can buy snacks and the like. I brought the radio you asked for. They'll deliver it after they determine there's no contraband."

"Yeah, they got rules for everything here. Of course, some rules don't get followed."

"Are you still being singled out because of what you're in for?"

"Yeah. I'm in the child killer and rapist clique. I get special attention from other inmates. As usual, the guards look the other way. I guess I deserve it. Now I know how Matt must have felt after I did it to him."

"I'm sorry they won't do anything about that."

"Nothing you can do. Reporting it will only make the abuse worse. I've been lucky. One of the others has been used by as many as five guys at a time. So far, I've never had to put up with more than two. But then, I haven't been here that long. I might have a gang rape to look forward to at some point in the future."

"You seem to be holding up well."

"I have to. What choice do I have? I'm here for 793 more days. At the current rate, I'll have been used almost 300 times. I can only hope it will slow down, maybe they'll get tired of me at some point and move on to someone else."

"I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry about it. I'm surviving. Have you heard from dad?"

"Yes. He called and apologized. I'm meeting with him later to discuss the terms of his return."

"Will he come visit me?"

"Yes. I have that on my list of things he has to agree to."

Ramona and Marty chat a little while longer. She gives him a hug and kiss goodbye.


Our foursome have settled into a routine. Going to school, having weekend visits at each other's houses, etc. Reggie has planned a Halloween party for Saturday night October 28th. Two months into the school year and we've made a number of new acquaintances and renewed others from middle school. Reggie has invited a total of 11 kids to the party. Four of these will be girls, one of which Drew has developed a major crush on. He still ogles Miss Williams every day but has come to the realization she's unattainable. Another of the invitees is boy they suspect is gay. Al has been hanging around with him and is starting to bring him into the fold. He's hoping maybe he can find out for sure if Nick is gay or not at the party.

Saturday October 28 - Matt's perspective

I go over to Reggie's early to help him get set up for the party, bringing my costume along. The rumors have been flying around about our relationship, so we've decided to come out to our slightly larger group of friends. We know it will spread like wildfire, but we figure it will cut down on the comments we get.

It may be a little immature, but we're going as Dr. Suess' Thing 1 and Thing 2. Al actually looks a little like Daniel Radcliffe, so he's coming as Harry Potter. He mentioned that to Nick and is hoping he'll come as something HP related as well. Personally, with his bright blond hair, I'm hoping Nick comes as Malfoy. Drew decided to come as Batman; one of the movie versions.

It's getting close to 7:30; arrival time. We know Drew and Al will be coming a few minutes early. Even though we're at Reggie's, it's really the four of us that are essentially hosting the party. Reggie went all out. A couple dozen bottles of soda in a handful of varieties, almost every kind of chip and pretzel you can imagine. OK, I'm exaggerating there, but you get the idea. Nuts of all kinds; except Brazil nuts, nobody we know likes those and Reggie and I don't like the nickname for them some people use: n-word toes. He had popcorn, because what's a scary movie without popcorn? He also had sno caps. I requested those.

Al gets here first. God, he's cute as Harry Potter. If Nick is gay, he's going to be one lucky boy. Drew shows up a couple minutes later, sporting the latest Batman look. He's actually a little scary. Everybody else shows up within 10 minutes of the scheduled start time. Reggie has a Halloween sounds CD playing to set the mood. He'll have 'The Shining' playing on the big screen TV in a little while.

Nick Carrington does indeed come as Draco Malfoy. He looks pretty good too. Al is happy they match and now definitely plans to share that he's gay with Nick sometime tonight. The rest of us are hoping for the best for him. Leslie Johnson, Drew's crush, comes as little red riding hood. I have to admit, even being gay, she looks really good. The rest of the kids are mostly in your typical teen costumes, from the simple bum or hobo to the quite interesting butterfly costume one of the girls has.

We all talk to each other for a while, complementing everybody on their costumes, most of the other boys drooling over Leslie's LRRH costume or Sandra's butterfly. Lisa has a subdued version of the French Maid, which still gets some looks from the straight boys. Finally, for the girls, Liz is wearing a policewoman's costume.

Bill is the bum. Steve came as a one legged-pirate, Aaron is a gangster. Liz made a comment about putting him under arrest later. That might get interesting once the lights go off and the movie comes on.

There are the two large couches and Reggie's parents brought in a couple loveseats from storage they previously used. So there was comfortable seating for all. Reggie and I sat on one couch with Al and Nick. Drew asked Leslie if she would sit with him and was thrilled when she said yes. Sandra was Leslie's best friend, so she sat on the other couch with them, along with Steve. Bill and Lisa shared one loveseat, while Liz arrested Aaron and handcuffed one of his ankles to the other loveseat's leg.

"Before I dim the lights and start the movie, Matt and I want to share something with all of you. A lot of people suspect it, but you all being our next closest friends, we decided to confirm the rumors. We're both gay and are boyfriends. Hopefully that doesn't upset any of you. We didn't think and hope that will be the case. That and if we happen to hold on to each other during the scariest parts, you'll all know why. Hehe."

Nobody complained or said they wanted to leave. For the most part, they were supportive and impressed that we'd trust them to be the first to know for sure. Reggie dimmed the lights and started the movie.

Everybody quieted down during the movie. When it got to the part where the two girls invited Danny to come and play, Nick reached for Al's hand. He quickly pulled it away and whispered to Al.

"Sorry, reflex."

"It's OK, really."

Al reached for Nick's hand but Nick didn't pull it away on contact. Nick looked at Al with a curious look on his face, but Al smiled and nodded. Nick turned his hand over so they were holding each other's hand. Still whispering:

"Are you?"

Al felt he knew what the missing word was meant to be, and smiled again while squeezing Nick's hand. Nick smiled and squeezed back. They remained like for most of the movie. Needless to say, Reggie and I were already holding hands. I was in the middle, next to Al and could tell they were holding hands. I bumped Al softly with my elbow and gave a quick thumbs up when he looked over at me with a smile.

Things were a little more active over on the other couch. Sandra and Steve were apparently already an item. Steve had his right arm around Sandra's shoulder, while her left hand rested on his thigh. At least initially. Steve slouched down a little and Sandra unbuttoned, unzipped, and slid her hand inside Steve's pants. Leslie noticed this and since she really liked Drew, put her hand on his thigh. After getting over the initial shock, Drew put his hand over hers. Like the other new couple, they turned to each other and smiled. Leslie picked up her hand, keeping Drew's on top of it and placed it on her own thigh, as far as up as it would go without it being uncomfortable. The she slid her hand out from under Drew's and reached for his thigh again. This time she moved it all the way up to his groin. She leaned over and whispered to him.

"You can move your hand higher, but you have to keep it on the outside."

Drew, who at this time was so nervous he couldn't have said a word to save his life, just nodded and slid his hand upward until it was resting over Leslie's crotch. Leslie felt how hard Drew was and slowly rubbed his dick through his jeans. Drew took this as a sign to proceed, and he started moving his hand around. Leslie spread her legs a little, touching a leg on either side. Feeling the knee on knee contact, Sandra looked over at her BFF and smiled.

The loveseats were a little further back and on a slight angle to the couches. What was going on elsewhere wasn't missed by those four. Bill and Lisa were already dating, so they jumped right into fondling each other. While Liz and Aaron weren't going out, neither was seeing anybody else, and they'd known each other for a number of years. Liz nudged Aaron to get him to look around. When she saw that he understood what was happening, she put her hand on top of Aaron's. Having done nothing else together, this seemed good enough for both of them.

As the movie progressed, so did the sexual activities. It didn't progress as far as an orgy, everyone kept their clothes at least mostly on.

Reggie and I were kissing a bit. Al and Nick progressed to having each other's dick under their hands, still clothed.

Like earlier, the other couch was more active. I couldn't be sure because Steve was pretty quiet, but I think Sandra made him cum. Even though Leslie's hand never got inside Drew's pants, he did cum, quietly, but not as quietly as Steve. Both couples also did some kissing.

Bill would have been the winner if we had a contest about who went the furthest. He came too, but it was in Lisa's mouth after their own round of kisses. Liz and Aaron, realizing they may be starting a relationship, also did a little kissing. Again, they were content to keep it tame.

As the closing credits rolled, Drew and Steve both headed to the bathroom off the family room. Steve was a little less messy, having had his pants partway down, and let Drew use the bathroom first. More snacks were consumed but nobody mentioned what happened in the dark. Everybody said they had a good time. Bill even asked when Reggie would have another party.

Monday October 30

We're all together again at lunch. Nick started joining us on Thursday. We finally get a chance to talk about Saturday night in a little more detail. Reggie opens the conversation.

"So, did everybody have a good time Saturday?"

"I know I did."

"Yeah, Drew, I think we could have guessed that."

"Funny, Matt. You guys knew I liked Leslie, but I never thought she could have liked me."

"Good thing you were wrong."

"Hehe. Yeah, for sure, Reg."

"How about you and Nick, Al?"

"Well, we didn't get as crazy as Drew did, but I enjoyed myself. You Nick?"

"Yeah. I think the best part is having someone I can share things with. I was having a tough time coming to terms with being gay. Knowing I'll have Al, I feel so much better. Well, you and Matt, too Reggie. Just not in the same way."

"We get it. And so far nobody's really made an issue about our announcement."

"I think me and everybody else that was there doesn't think it's our place to say anything about it."

"You think so, Nick?"

"Definitely, Matt."

"Al, do you think you can come over to my house after school one day this week? I'd like to show you a couple things."

"Wouldn't be 2 balls and a shaft, would it?"

"No Drew, that's not what I had in mind. Not yet, anyway. It's something in my house hopefully you'll get to see, but want to show Al first."

"Sure, you'll need to give me your address."

"It's easy to remember, not so easy to say fast. Six South Sixth Circle."

"Cool. A tongue twister as an address."

"Yeah, Al."

"Sixth Circle?"

"Yes, Reggie. Please don't blow the surprise if you think you know what it is."

"I won't, but you gotta let us over soon."

"I will. I'm still working with my mom on a birthday party next Saturday. Is twelve days too long a wait?"

We all say it's not. I'm really curious to know what Reggie thinks it is, though. But I know he won't say anything after telling Nick he won't.

Tuesday October 31

It didn't take long for Al to get the OK to go to Nick's after school. After the bus ride home and a change of clothes, he was on his bike heading to South 6th Circle. Let's go along for the ride, shall we?

"Hey Al. Glad you could make it."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. Holy smokes, and I though Reggie's house was big. Yours has got to be bigger."

"Maybe by a little bit. Mom had to take my oldest sister to the doctor's. She's got a bad cold, but mom was OK with you still coming over. You can help me keep an eye on the other two."

"How old are they all?"

"The youngest is Rhonda, she's 7. Phil is 9. Olivia is 12."

"And you'll be 15. All spaced out by two or three years. Good planning, I guess."

"Yeah, my parents wanted the kids close in age, but not too close. Follow me. We'll go least interesting to most."

"Lead on, McDuff."

"This is my bedroom. Nothing too fancy. TV, video game system, radio/CD player."

"You forgot huge. My bedroom is about half the size."

"I guess. It doesn't have its own bathroom, I share this one with Phil. The girls both have their own."

"My bathroom's in the hall. Anyway, this may be the least interesting room, as a room; but I have a feeling the most interesting things are going to happen in here."

Nick blushed.

"Um. Yeah. Maybe."

"Sorry. A little too forward. Might happen in here, then."

"I guess. I'm still getting used to having a gay friend. I never did anything like we did on Saturday before."

"OK, I'll stay on the boring side of perv."

"Thanks."

"What's next?"

"Home theater."

"More than just a TV room?"

"You tell me."

Nick opens the door to the basement.

"Wow! How many seats?"

"18. 3 rows of 6."

"How big is that TV?"

"83 inches."

"And how many things more interesting than this?"

"Just one."

"Good, 'coz if there were more, one would have to be an airplane."

"Dad keeps that at the airport. Wouldn't make much sense to keep it here."

"That's true... Wait, you're not kidding?"

"No. I'll pop on a short video of it, if you want?"

"That's OK. I don't think my heart could take it."

"OK, last stop is at the back of the house."

"No way! An indoor pool?"

"The glass doors on the back wall slide open, so it can feel like being outside."

"I'm hoping this birthday party next week is a pool party. And that I'm invited."

"It is, and of course, you'll be invited. Let's go play video games after I check on the other two."

They check on the little ones, both watching TV on a more conventional sized TV, then head to Nick's room for video games.

"What the heck do your parents do? A huge house, indoor pool, home theater, an airplane?"

"My grandfather came into some money when his parents were killed in an auto accident. Between the settlement and life insurance, he bought into some real estate. Before he and grandma died, he had three apartment buildings. Grandpa was pretty big on insurance, so dad was left with a lot of money when grandma and grandpa died. He has grown his holdings to, I don't know, maybe around 10 or 12 apartment buildings in PA and NJ, three condo complexes in Florida and another two in Southern California."

"Wow. Will you marry me?"

"Hehe. Let's get a little older first."

It's nowhere near as grand, but Al invited Nick over to his house. Nick came over Thursday.

Thursday November 2

"Hi Nick. Come on in."

"Thanks. Your house is nice. Like you said, it's smaller, but sometimes I think our house is too big. I'd rather everything be closer together."

"It's good enough for us, I guess. Mom, dad, me and Taylor."

"Taylor a boy or girl?"

"Girl, she's 13, just a year younger."

"Parents both work?"

"Yeah. Taylor's at a friend's until dinner, so we're alone until then. I guess the most interesting place in our house it the family room. The TV is about half the size of yours, but it still works."

"It's OK. You don't need to try to impress me. I'm here to see you, not the house or your TV."

"Thanks. How about a snack then we can go play video games in my room."

"Sounds good."

They get a soda and some cookies and head up to Al's room.

"So, Al, you never told me what Al was short for."

"Um, yeah. I have kind of a weird name. My parents were big fans of an old movie, 'A Christmas Carol' and named me Alistair, slightly different spelling that the star in that, Alastair Sim."

"So, you have the same name as an actor, cool. Nothing wrong with having a weird name. I go by Nick, but my full name is Nikola Tesla Carrington. Before you ask, my mom's Italian."

"That's even cooler. We're both named after famous people."

"Yeah. What are the odds we'd end up as friends, maybe more?"

"Longshot at least. Maybe more?"

"Yeah. I've gotten to like you a lot in the couple weeks we've known each other. We're a lot alike. I'm probably a little bit shyer than you. We both like Harry Potter. Or at least I guess you do."

"I do."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Have you ever seen another boy naked? I've seen Phil naked, but he's my brother, it doesn't count. Plus, he's a bit younger."

"Yeah, I have. I hope that doesn't bother you."

"No. What we saw or did before we met doesn't matter. But, um, can I see you naked? You don't have to if you don..."

Al started stripping before Nick was done. The act of stripping in front of Nick also excited him.

"You're hard."

"Yeah, it does that, but being naked with another boy makes it happen faster. Do you want to get naked too?"

"Yeah. But I just want us to look for now. Is that OK?"

"Sure. I'll be happy with whatever you want to do, whenever you want to do it."

They examined each other's private parts for a few minutes and then got dressed again.

"Thanks. I like the way your dick looks."

"Me too. And I like that you got hard too. Maybe we'll be able to do more, Nick."

"We will, but I think I need to take it slowly. It's all so new for me."

"No worries. OK, game time?"

"Game time."

They spend another hour or so playing video games. Al's mom offerred to drive Nick home after she arrived since it was getting colder.

Saturday November 11

Not much exciting happened between Al and Nick's previous visit and Nick's birthday. They did take one small step after getting naked together, sharing a simple kiss. Nick convinced his mom and dad to let them have some alone time for the party. Mr. and Mrs. Carrington took his siblings out to dinner and a movie from 5:00. So, from 2:00 to 5:00, it was snacks and party games, watching a movie on the huge-screen TV. Nick invited all the same kids as were at Reggie's Halloween party. The section of town Nick lives in was a determining factor in all of them accepting. 5:00 rolls around and Nick gets his final instructions.

"We're assuming you'll be responsible enough to not let anything too crazy happen. No fires in the fireplace. Be careful in the pool, no horsing around. We don't need anybody drowning. Anything that's too messy afterward is your responsibility to clean. Any questions?"

"No, dad. I got it. Have a nice dinner."

"You too. Call for the pizzas whenever you all get hungry, which being teenagers will probably be right after we leave."

"Ha ha. We'll see. Bye."

"Goodbye and be good."

Nick's family leaves twelve teenagers alone in the house. Will it be a mistake?

"So, what's first Nick? Do we get to check out the pool?"

"That's what I was thinking, but after hearing about the pool rules at Reggie's, I need to take an anonymous survey. Everybody gets slips of paper saying yes and no. The verdict needs to be unanimous. If anybody says no, then it's no for everybody."

"What are Reggie's pool rules?"

"They typically swim nude, Steve. So, I think you all know what the question is. One caveat. If we all agree to swim nude, nobody turns it into an orgy, so no sex. If you want to touch, and the other person is willing, that's OK. Otherwise, it's just nude fun. If anybody wants to take it a step further in the darkness of the home theater after dinner, I'm not stopping anything. OK, everybody takes one of each, make your choice and drop it into the empty flowerpot."

The choices made, the papers dropped, Nick starts reading them. He gets through 10 yes responses and stops for a moment.

"OK, down to the last two. I'm kind of surprised, but happy there aren't any no choices yet. OK, number 11, yes. Number 12, yes. So, it looks like we don't need to take turns changing. Al, can you help me get the cooler of sodas from the kitchen out here?"

"Sure."

"Feel free to start stripping, we'll be right back."

On their way to the kitchen.

"I can't believe everybody said yes. I was expecting one or more of the girls to say no."

"I think your 'no sex' rule eased some minds. Being seen naked is better than being seen having sex."

Soda cooler out to the pool, Al and Nick join the others getting naked. As could have been expected, all of the pairs did a little bit of kissing and touching, but nothing too risqué happened. R rated at worst. That part of Nick's party was a success.

"So, Nick. Do we have to get dressed for pizza and the movie?"

"Up to you all, Bill. If you're all comfortable staying nude, I don't have a problem with it. Just don't blame me if anyone gets pregnant. Hehe."

Nick and Al put their bathing suits on to retrieve the three pizzas from the delivery person and came back to a still fully nude group. The pizzas were consumed, and they all brought their clothes to the home theater. Nick suggested they at least bring them so they could put them on if they happened to finish the movie after his family gets home. Nick narrowed down the choices to 'Dungeons & Dragons: Honor Among Thieves,' 'Dog,' and 'Champions,' thinking a comedy would be good since they had horror two weeks before. Majority ruled and 'Champions' was chosen.

"You all heard my dad about anything messy, so there are six tissue boxes in the back. If you even THINK you might need them, take one. I don't want to clean up anything disgusting."

Nick dimmed the lights and started the movie. Six naked couples watched and laughed together with no messes made. Tissues were used, but Nick had no messes to clean up. Everybody at least kissed a little. As at Reggie's party, Sandra jerked off Steve to orgasm. Steve returned the favor with his hand. Leslie jerked off Drew again. While Drew did some feeling up of his own, Leslie didn't cum. Not only did Lisa give Bill oral sex, but Bill also made Lisa cum with his tongue as well. Needless to say, they both missed part of the movie. The longest-term couple, Matt and Reggie, traded blowjobs. For the two newest couples, Liz and Aaron did some heavy petting, but no orgasms occurred there. Similarly, Al and Nick kissed a little and fondled each other a little, but no tissues were required there either.


Next up - "Thanksgiving and a Trip South for One Couple."

I've done it before (on nifty) and it was pretty well received. The next chapter will be a crossover with my other current GA story. Hope you'll like it. The crossover there will appear in Chapter 5.
 
Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 9
  • Wow 1
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Marty is learning some tough lessons... he's in juvie and is starting out as/from the bottom so to speak...

Like @weinerdog I'd have gone to a bunch of parties like those, sadly living in the sticks put a hamper on that...

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..