Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 5,126 Words
  • 788 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Reggie: Matt's New Friend - 9. Peace in the Valley Once Again

Monday September 25

Catching up with the guys at lunch time.

"So guess who wasn't in homeroom this morning?"

"Our favorite moron Drew?"

"Right Matt. Marty. He said the other day his mom was forcing him to go to school. I wonder what's up? Think he skipped?"

"He's definitely dumb enough to. But he can skip for the rest of his life for all I care."

"True Matt."

"Unless he skipped and he's planning on waiting for us after school. Or one of us."

"Reggie, you're the only one who would be alone, Matt and I are on the same bus. Think you can come home with us?"

"Maybe he's back in jail."

"Maybe, Reggie, but do you want to bet a broken bone or worse on that?"

"I'll be OK, Drew. My bus stop is practically right in front of my house. I can run straight to the house, he wouldn't catch me."

"You sure?"

"Yeah Drew. I'll be alright. I'll even punch 911 into my cell phone before I get off the bus. If I see him, I'll hit send."

"OK, but call me as soon as you get home."

"You got it."

All three of them make it home safe and sound. Ramona Martin took the day off from work, and will again tomorrow to make sure Marty doesn't try anything. She's pretty sure she'll be in trouble with the police if he doesn't show up tomorrow.

Drew noticed the tension between Matt and Reggie. So, he brought it up on the bus home.

"You didn't say much to Reggie at lunch."

"Yeah, we had a bit of an argument Friday night. I actually haven't spoken to him since."

"Really? You should call him dude. The way he was looking at you, was like, he was hurting."

"I'll think about it."

Tuesday September 26

Ramona and Marty get to the courthouse right on time at 9:30. They meet Almont in the main lobby and head to a conference room he reserved. Ramona signs all the necessary paperwork, and since Marty is a minor, there's only one he needs to sign. Then they wait for the Sherriff's deputy to come take him away. The deputy arrives on time at 10:00, finding Marty and Ramona hugging each other and crying. He puts handcuffs on Marty and leads him away.

At lunch, once again the boys don't see Marty. Once again they make sure they get in contact when they get home from school. But the tension between Matt and Reggie continues to build.

Wednesday September 27

Matt and his family are having breakfast. Bruce Sr. is perusing the online version of their newspaper on his tablet.

"This is interesting. 'A minor child was taken into custody yesterday to begin serving a 13 year sentence for assault and aggravated criminal sexual penetration against another minor child. Neither child's name was released due to their age. This reporter discovered both boys are 14. The prisoner will begin serving his sentence at the Northampton County Juvenile Detention Center and will be transferred to a state penitentiary upon reaching his 18th birthday to serve the rest of his sentence.' I wonder who they could be talking about?"

"Fucking A!!"

"Matt!"

"Oh, I think it's OK in this situation, Carol."

"Yes, I guess you're right."

"Awesome bro, no more looking over your shoulder everywhere you go."

"Yeah. Can I see that dad?"

I look at the article and what it says sinks in.

"Oh, shit. Oh, no."

"What's the matter Matt?"

"Everybody's going to know it's about Marty and me."

"So?"

"So, Bruce. There it is, pretty much in black and white: Marty raped Matt."

"We knew it was going to come out sooner or later, honey. Just remember, you were the victim. You didn't ask for it."

"That's not going to matter to a bunch of asshole teenagers, mom. I'll get called names, asked if I liked it, shit, I bet even some will ask if they can do it to me. I can't go to school today."

"Whether that happens today, tomorrow, or next week, you're still going to have to deal with it. Try not to get upset, and ignore anybody who says anything."

Knock knock.

"Good morning Drew. What brings you over here this early?"

"Good morning Mrs. H. I see Matt's holding a tablet and he looks like his dog died, if he had one. That's why. I'm going to make sure nobody gives him any sh.., hassles today. And the rest of the week, because not everybody will have read the paper this morning."

"That's nice of you. See Matt, you can count on your friends to have your back."

"I guess. I'd still rather stay home today."

"The news is out Matt. People are going to do what they're going to do the first time they see you. Get it over with quick."

"I guess so, Drew."

"Good. Now, give me a piece of your bacon and let's hit the bus stop. You should be there before anybody arrives so we can shut them down right away."

I get my bookbag and head to the bus stop with Drew, after saying goodbye to my family. By the time everybody gets there and we get on the bus, nobody has said anything. I'm hoping I'll get lucky and not get nailed with anything right away. Hope and a buck-seven will get me a candy bar at the dollar store. Hope sure didn't get me anything once I got to school.

On a pole near the bus drop-off I see a piece of paper. It has my school photo from last year, a copy of the article, and 'FAG' written in big black letters. I tear it down, but notice a couple more. I get them too and start walking into the school among whispers, snickers, and pointing. I get to my locker, and there's another one taped to it. I'm trying hard not to cry, but I feel it's a battle I'm going to lose.

"Just keep your head up, Matt. Be better than anybody who says anything."

"Easy for you to say."

Just at that moment, Mr. Kennedy, my homeroom teacher, walks up to us.

"I'll escort you to the class if you wish, Matt. The school is abuzz with the news. I doubt anybody will say anything to you if I'm there."

"Thanks. But sooner or later I'll be walking through the halls alone."

"You will. But the big shock is today. I'm going to lessen that for you."

"Thanks, Mr. K."

"OK, get the books you need, and let's go."

"See you later, Drew."

"Later, Matt. Chin up."

We walk into Mr. Kennedy's classroom and everybody's talking. He clears his throat.

"OK, people. Let's all act like the adults you want to be. You're not in junior high anymore. This shit stops now."

The whole class gasped. I even looked at him, like wow, he really said that? The whispers and talking did stop though. After class, Mr. Kennedy stopped me for a second.

"Let me know anyone who gives you any problems. It will be considered bullying and it will not be looked upon lightly."

"OK. Thanks again."

A similar thing happened in Mrs. Rollins' class, sans vulgarity.

"Stop the talking boys and girls. The news doesn't concern you, so just go on with your lives. I want to remind you all that bullying can take many forms. Verbal bullying is as bad as physical. This school will not put up with it. Tell your friends. Now, open your history books to chapter two."

She was all business from day one, although I had already seen her human side. She definitely took control of the class right away. None of the other teachers said anything. I started to wonder if an announcement like Mrs. Rollins made was given to everybody second period. Lunch, well, that was another story. Even though I had Reggie and Drew there, there were still disguised insults thrown my way. Unfortunately, none of us could tell exactly who tossed any of them.

The end of gym class was the worst part of the day. With Marty gone, my exile to the library ended. Mr. Acton didn't come into the locker room when we were done with the class. Nothing unusual there, but today, that gave the boys the chance they were waiting for. Some were trying to look at my ass, like they'd be able to see anything different. About half the kids wiggled their asses at me. And a handful made sure I saw their boners. Nothing anybody did was too far over the line, and nobody said anything directly to me. They got the bullying message, obviously. But it was still tough avoiding the looks and dicks.

Worst part of the day until the bus ride home, that is. My and Drew's stop was the first one after leaving the school. As we were getting off the bus, everybody, or maybe almost everybody, said 'bye fag.' That hurt the worst. I heard girls voices too, who I never really expected to get any shit from. Drew had my back.

"Bye assholes."

I even had to chuckle when he said that.

"So, was they day awful?"

"Not completely, just at a couple points, but that 'bye assholes' was good. Cheered me up a little."

"Good. See you in the morning."

"Later."

I got myself a snack, everybody was out at work, so I had the house to myself. The phone rang and practically scared the shit out of me. I answered it hesitantly. I couldn't tell who it was, they just whispered 'is the fag there?' and hung up. After that, I didn't bother answering it. That was a day I wished we had caller ID. After at least a half-dozen unanswered phone calls, I gave up and disconnected the phone from the wall and headed to my room. I must have fallen asleep because I heard knocking from my window. I thought, oh, geez, they couldn't hassle me on the phone so they came to do it in person. I tried to ignore it but then I heard Reggie.

"Come on, Matt. If you're there, please open the door."

I went to the door and opened it, calling Reggie.

"I wasn't sure you were home, but I had to come check after trying on the phone a million times. Why wouldn't you answer?"

"Sorry. The first call was someone asking if the fag was here so I stopped answering it, and finally pulled the plug so I wouldn't have to listen to it ringing constantly."

"That's OK. How was the rest of your day? I know during classes things were calm, except for the jerks after gym class. Any hassles?"

"Only as Drew and I were getting off the bus. Practically everybody said 'bye fag.'"

"Kids suck."

"But Drew kind of got them back, he said 'bye assholes' as we got off the bus."

"That sounds like him. I don't think there will be many insults and whatnot for too long. People will get tired of it if you keep handling it like today, just let it all go right past you."

"I'll try, but you don't know how hard it is to not break down, even over the littlest things, like the hidden insults during lunch. I can't do anything if I don't know who's taunting me."

"Just keep ignoring it. They'll realize, or at least think, that it's not bothering you and it won't be fun for them anymore."

"I hope so."

"So, are we OK now? I'm sorry I upset you so much. I talked to my parents after you left and I realized how wrong I was. But I didn't want to push you. But today, when I couldn't get hold of you. I didn't know what to think."

"Yeah. I'm sorry I was such a dick. Drew told me I should call you. I just didn't know what I would say."

"Can we kiss and make up?"

"OK. But just one kiss."

"What? Why?"

"Got ya!"

"You suck."

"Sometimes, yeah."

It was a lot more than one kiss. Only kisses still, but that was due to Marty, not what Reggie had said. I still wasn't quite ready to get too close.

Friday September 29

Everybody was right. The next couple days, while there were still comments made under their breath, or from behind a crowd, it wasn't so bad. Then Friday, as Drew and I were getting off the bus, a kid I'd seen every day on the bus, but didn't know, got off at our stop.

"You're Matt, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Can I talk to you alone for a minute?"

He was probably one of the few kids in 9th grade that was smaller than me, so I didn't see a threat.

"I guess. I'll call you later Drew."

"K, see ya."

"What's your name?"

"Al Simms."

"Short for Alan?"

"No. Um, don't laugh?"

"I won't."

"Alistair."

"Cool, like the guy in the old 'Christmas Carol' movie, Alistair Sim. Oh, I get it, Alistair Simms, awesome. I think having an unusual name is cool. So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Um, when that guy, you know, attacked you, did it hurt?"

"Yeah, he banged me up pretty good."

"No. I meant when he um, raped you."

"Pretty forward to ask that of someone you just met."

"Sorry. Um, I want to know, because I have a friend who wants to, um, have sex with me. Please don't tell anyone."

"I won't. Do you want to do it?"

"Yeah, but I'm afraid it will hurt."

"Well, having sex with someone you want to is a whole lot different than someone forcing themself on you. I was practically knocked out, so I didn't really feel much. But if I was awake, yeah, it would have hurt a lot."

"Oh. I'm afraid to do it, but I want to."

"If he's really a friend, and doesn't just want to stick his dick somewhere, have him take his time, go slow. If you have hand lotion, or something to make him and yourself, back there, slippery. It helps."

"You sound like you know what you're doing."

"I do."

"Are you really a f..."

"Don't use that word."

"Sorry. Are you, gay?"

"Like you asked, don't tell anyone."

"OK."

"Yes, I am."

"Oh. So, um, do you like doing it?"

"Yes."

"Do you think I should?"

"Only you can answer that question. If you trust this friend, and he won't just tell everybody 'hey, I fucked Alastair' to hurt you, and you really want to, you should be able to answer that question yourself."

"Yeah, I get it. Well, thanks. Is that guy you got off the bus with your boyfriend?"

"Wow, you're just full of questions most people won't ask."

"Sorry."

"It's OK. No, he's not a boyfriend, just my best friend like, forever."

"That must be nice. I don't really have a best friend."

"What about this guy who wants to have sex with you?"

"Just some kid I know. I think I'm gay, so I want to try it to know for sure."

"I get that, but you should really be careful who you do that with. They might not be the right one to do it with. It doesn't sound like you know him well enough, and he's just someone who wants a quick fuck. Then he'll forget about you."

"Sounds like you don't think I should, with him."

"It just seems like too much of a risk to me."

"Yeah, I think you're right. Um, would it be OK if, um, we could be friends?"

"Yeah, you seem like an OK kid. Nothing wrong with having more friends."

"Was the kid that attacked you a friend, before?"

"Oh, fuck no. He was just a bully who decided I was going to be his target."

"OK. Thanks for everything, I'll see you around."

"K. Bye."

Well, that was strange. I headed home. Drew must have been watching for me because he came right over.

"What was up with that kid?"

"He just had some things he wanted to ask me."

"About?"

"I shouldn't say, but, gay sex."

"Ewwwww. I'm sorry I asked."

"Want details?"

"Fuck, no. Get away from me."

"Ha, you're funny."

"Then we're similar, I'm funny and you're gay."

"Happy and gay are synonyms; funny? Not so much."

"I guess. Wanna come play some video games?"

"Sure."

We played until I had to leave for dinner. We even let Leo play too. Although that was happening more and more lately.

The phone rings after dinner. Flashbacks to Wednesday happen, so I don't run to answer it.

"It's Reggie, bro."

"Thanks, Bruce."

"Hey Reg."

"Hi Matt. Did you ask about spending the night since last weekend didn't work?"

"Oh, shit. I forgot all about that. I'll have to tell you what happened after school too. Hang on a sec, I'll ask... Yeah, I can come. It's gonna be dark soon, so I gotta jet. Be there in like 20."

"K, see ya."

I get to Reggie's in about 15 minutes. His mom and dad are happy to see me.

"Good to see you again Matt. We were all a little worried last week when you disappeared."

"Yes, sorry, Mrs. Lincoln. I needed to give what Reggie said a lot of thought, but we straightened that out when he came over Wednesday. Marty's been sent away for 13 years I guess, so everything is cool."

"Good, good. He's up in his room, go on up."

"Thanks. I guess we'll be down a little later to say goodnight."

I go upstairs quietly so I can surprise him.

"Hey killer."

"Shit. You scared me. Killer? Not cool. I thought we were past that?"

"We are, that's why I can make a joke about it."

"Ah, got it. Get over here and kiss me."

I obey his command; it's something I wanted to do anyway. We kiss for a while, and actually, I step things up a bit and we end up fondling each other as well. But we stop before either of us cums. I want to save that for later. I'm trying to make progress getting past the emotional damage Marty did, but it's taking time. We head back down for a pre-bedtime snack and say goodnight.

"So, is everything OK between you two now, Matt?"

"Yes, Mr. Lincoln. I'm still hesitant with the intimacy aspect, but we're good."

"Good. Yes, I'd expect after something like that it could take quite a while to get past the emotional damage done."

"Yes. It's been pretty tough mentally."

"Yes. OK, well, goodnight, sleep well, see you in the morning."

"Yes, goodnight."

"Goodnight mom and dad."

We head back upstairs to change for bed. Well, strip for bed.

"Why did you call it going down for a pre-bedtime snack?"

"Because I want to try to see if I'm comfortable enough to trade in-bed snacks."

"Hehe. I like that idea, as you can probably tell."

It took Reggie about 3 seconds to get hard after implying we'd be trading blowjobs.

"I can tell. I'm ready whenever you are."

"I've been ready for about two weeks. I've been saving it up for you. I hope I don't drown you."

"Hehe. You won't drown me. Worst case, you'll soak me a little. And I haven't done anything either, so even though I haven't saved it up on purpose, we may soak each other."

"I like that idea too."

We were both so horny, we almost did soak each other the first time. Quite a bit leaked out of our mouths anyway. We didn't miss a drop for the second time. Shortly after round two, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

Saturday September 30

"Good morning, Matt."

"Good morning, Reggie."

"Sleep well?"

"After two rounds of blowjobs and surrounded by your arms, how could I not? You?"

"The same. Did I say how much I loved you lately?"

"You have, but I like hearing it. I love you too, Reggie. Last night was wonderful. I missed being with you. I hope I can get myself to do more soon."

"It was great. But don't rush yourself. I'm happy with however much you want to do. Last night was an unexpected pleasure."

"Mmmmm. You know what a pleasure would be right now?"

"What, Matt?"

"Food."

"Let's go see what we can scrounge up."

I'm braving another step forward. Even though I'm thinking no-one else is home, I leave Reggie's room naked. We hit the bathroom to empty our bladders and head to the kitchen. To my surprise, Candy is there having her own breakfast.

"Good morning. I see you're comfortable in your skin again Matt?"

"Yeah. Taking small steps to get back to normal."

"Good for you. I was glad to hear that fucker got sent away. Your bruises look pretty much cleared up."

"Me too. 113 years would have been nicer, but nobody knows where we'll be at 28, so I'm sure I'll never have to worry about him ever again. Yeah, it's been over two weeks, bruises are pretty much all gone. But I'll be honest with you. I just wasn't comfortable being naked in front of anybody yet, after being left like that in the woods."

"I can understand that. And thanks for being honest. You'll make a good brother-in-law... Wow, look at how red he got Reggie!"

"Funny Candy. But even though that may be possible, I think it's a little too far in the future for Reggie and me to think about yet."

"I don't know. You already survived your first major disagreement. I think you're well on your way to marriage."

"Make her stop, Reggie."

"Hehe. OK, I'll be good. See you later, enjoy your breakfast."

After she leaves...

"You told her about our fight?"

"It was a pretty hot topic around here all week. 'Have you seen Matt?' 'Is he talking to you yet?' and on, and on."

"Yeah, I guess it would be. I got similar questions, plus nagging from Drew. Oh, I never told you about what happened after school yesterday."

"So, tell me."

"I think I made a new friend. This kid on my bus got off at my stop and wanted to ask me about, you can't say anything to anybody, about having gay sex. Seems he wants to try it with a friend of his. I guess he thought my getting raped was justification for asking me."

"That was rude."

"No, he was nice about it, when we were done talking, he asked about being friends; I figured, why not?"

"Who is he?"

"Al Simms."

"Odd how he was on your bus, he went to Adams middle school last year."

"Maybe he's on the border. I didn't ask him where he lives. But aside from being pretty forward about his questions, he seems like a good guy."

"I have him in a couple classes, last year too. Real quiet from what I can tell. So, he's gay, huh?"

"He thinks he might be. He said he wants to have sex with this guy that wants to do it to him, to prove it to himself."

"Just some guy, or a good friend?"

"Just some guy from what I could tell. I kind of steered him away from it. It sounded to me like this other kid just wanted a fuck."

"I don't know him much, but I still wouldn't want to see him get taken advantage of. He's in our lunch too, maybe you should invite him to sit with us. He almost always sits alone and leaves quick."

"Yeah, I can do that. So what do you want to do now? I don't think it's warm enough to swim yet, maybe later. Video games?"

"Or we can try out the new ping-pong table."

"OK, yeah, I forgot you mentioned that."

We played ping-pong for a while. It warmed up enough after lunch for us to hit the pool. It's heated anyway, but if it's too cold when we get out, it's not good. Ken was over too, when he and Candy saw us in the pool, they came out too. I was a little hesitant with Ken there, but I got past it pretty quick. He's a lot different than Marty, so there wasn't much of an association to me with the incident.

"Um, can I ask you guys a favor?"

"Yeah, what Matt?"

"I was a little uncomfortable the last time we were all in the pool together. Can you refrain from having sex around us?"

"Sure, Matt. I know you enjoyed yourself, but, yeah, you didn't look too happy when it was over."

"Thanks, Ken."

"No sweat, dude."

We swam and goofed around for a while and then I figured it was time to head home. We went inside so I could get dressed. Reggie and I had a short make out session, well, relatively short, maybe ten minutes; then I left for home. I had a good time and am glad we're back on level ground. I didn't really like last week's bumpy road. At dinner, I told dad I'd be ready to go back to work with him the following Saturday. He was happy to hear I was still willing to do it.

Monday October 2

Teenagers apparently have very short memories. No more hassles about the Marty incident. At lunch time, I try looking around the cafeteria for Al. After a minute of searching, I see him and wave him over.

"So, guys, this is my new friend Al Simms. Al, this is Reggie and Drew."

"Hi Reggie, Drew. Yeah, I saw Drew get off the bus with you on Friday. Did you go to Adams last year, Reggie?"

"Yep."

"I thought you looked familiar."

"Just curious, why are you on their bus if you went to Adams?"

"I think the bus routes are a little different than the middle school lines. I'm one block past the line for Adams, but still inside the line for that bus. I guess the school board likes to confuse us."

"Just like the teachers."

"Yeah Drew. You sure are confused in Miss Williams' class a lot."

"That's because I think I love her. It's ha..., um, difficult to pay attention with a beauty like that in front of the room."

"Yeah, but you didn't have to correct yourself. I'm sure it's hard too. Hehe."

"Uh huh. And fuck you very much. He's just jealous Al because he can't get it up for a wom... Oh! I shouldn't have said that. Shit, sorry Matt."

"It's OK Hagrid, I told him. You want to know what's funny though?"

"Haha. Maybe. Not sure I want to know, after your last joke."

"He thought you were my boyfriend."

"Oh, come on Matt. I'm eating. I'll start talking about pussy and you'll both be grossed out. Oh, damn. I did it again. Sorry Reggie."

"It's OK Drew. I've gotten used to your loose lips. Al, I'm Matt's boyfriend."

"Yeah, I bet you like loose lips."

Reggie glares at Drew, in a kidding way, though.

"Really? Not that I ever knew you very well, but I would never have guessed."

"I don't make it obvious to anybody, but I've known I was gay for a couple years now."

"Cool. I'm still trying to figure that out. Matt helped be a little on Friday."

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind, but he told me a little about it. We don't keep much secret between us."

"No, I guess it's OK. I'm sure you wouldn't say anything, being gay yourself."

"I won't. Hey, even though it's a few days away, the weather's supposed to be real nice this weekend. Probably the last time we'll be able to use the pool. Drew, you've never been over, and neither have you Al. You guys want to see if you can all sleep over Friday night?"

"I told my dad I'd go to work with him Saturday."

"Saturday night then?"

"I'll ask. I doubt my mom will care."

"Cool, Drew. Al?"

"You really want me there? You just met me and all."

"Of course. By Friday, we'll know each other a lot better now that you're spending lunch with us."

"Thanks. I'll ask my parents. Where do you live?"

"On 3rd."

"Wow. Really? Those are all nice houses. Pine Street is still pretty much the bad side of town. Maybe only by a block or so, but, definitely not as nice as 3rd."

"No worries. My parents both have pretty good jobs. Luck of the draw. I guess I should warn them, huh Matt?"

"It would be funny to surprise them, but yeah, I think them knowing in advance would be best."

"Knowing what? Do you guys always do it when you're over there, Matt?"

"Abandon ship. Drew's loose lips are sinking it. No, we don't always do it. Sometimes we just suck each other."

"Oh, God. Yuck, gross. You like messing with my head, don't you?"

"Hey, don't let it bother you. Maybe I'll stop because I don't think it's fun anymore."

"Geez, feeding me back my own words. Anyway, tell us what Reggie."

"We usually swim nude."

"Really? What about your parents?"

"Them too Al. Even around the house we are often. Maybe I'll make sure my sister will be there on Satur... wait, no chance of that, on Sunday. Some eye candy for you Drew."

"Hehe. Eye Candy."

"Yeah, didn't mean it that way Matt, but if the panties fit... My sister's name is Candy, Drew and Al."

"Um, will we have to?"

"No, and if you're that uncomfortable, we won't do it either."

"Fuck that noise. If your sister wouldn't be getting naked if we weren't, I'm all in."

"Drew, you're a perv."

"No. I'm 14. It's a natural condition."

(Reggie rolling eyes.) "What say ye Al?"

"Can I tell you when the time comes?"

"Sure."

Just then the bell rings, so we all gather up our trash and dump it. On to class.

One more item Drew waits until the bus ride home to bring up.

"Have you seen Candy naked then?"

"Yeah, a couple times."

"I'd call you a lucky dog, but you probably didn't care."

"Nope. But I've also seen her boyfriend, Ken. Wowsa!"

"Thank God we're home. You're starting to get too gay for me."

"Sorry, I'll stop doing it."

"No, most of the time, it's funny. You don't always know when to stop though. Just ease up a little."

"You got it."


Next up - "More Integrating Alistair and Sleepover/Pool Party"

Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 13
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So glad Matt had time to talk with Alistair, helping him to better understand the reasons not to rush into a situation that might not be right...I give him a lot of credit for being non-judgemental and level headed...

Drew is a hoot, wonder how he will react to being at/in the pool with Candy...

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Drew is a hoot, wonder how he will react to being at/in the pool with Candy...

I think it will be ‘hard’ for him.

  • Haha 4
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Lee Wilson said:

I think it will be ‘hard’ for him.

Will he be like a sailor, seeking any port in a storm???

  • Like 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

Will he be like a sailor, seeking any port in a storm???

I wonder if Ken, thick in all the right places, is the jealous type. Methinks Drew won’t be seeking Candy’s port.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Lee Wilson said:

I wonder if Ken, thick in all the right places, is the jealous type. Methinks Drew won’t be seeking Candy’s port.

Let's hope he doesn't spontaneously combust!!!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

I somehow didn't get the notification for the chapter. I don't get the logic rape is something that is forced on you not done willingly so how does getting raped by someone of the same sex make someone a f'--"?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 hours ago, weinerdog said:

I somehow didn't get the notification for the chapter. I don't get the logic rape is something that is forced on you not done willingly so how does getting raped by someone of the same sex make someone a f'--"?

If one is a homophobe, there doesn’t need to be much of a reason. Like when women are raped, one position, not mine, is ‘they were asking for it.’

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..