Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 4,874 Words
  • 812 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Reggie: Matt's New Friend - 13. Thanksgiving and a Trip South for One Couple

Sorry for the delay on this one. Life gets in the way sometimes, plus this one got a little longer than they have been recently. I hope to get back on the 3 or 4 day schedule again. No violence warnings this time around.

Monday November 13

As was done after Reggie's party, Nick asked the foursome that is now a quintet if they had a good time at the party. The mixed company nude swimming wasn't completely new to Reggie, Matt, Drew, and Al, having done it at least once each with Candy, but none of them had done it with such a large group before. It was a new experience they all enjoyed, even if the co-ed part was tame. Like Reggie's party, things got a little more serious during the movie, with new experiences for most of them. Even Reggie and Matt felt it was a little new, having oral sex in a crowd. All in all, make out party number two was a roaring success. The gang was thinking maybe a New Year's Eve party might be the next step in upping the stakes.

In the meantime, another holiday was quickly approaching. Nick had a surprise for Al so he asked if he would come over after school. Having traded visits before, their parents were amenable to more regular visits, so permission wasn't needed every time. Al went directly to Nick's this time on the bus, rather than wasting time going home to change.

"So, what was it you wanted to ask me that you couldn't ask in front of the guys, as if I couldn't guess?"

"You couldn't guess. It's not sex, Al. My mom's brother lives in Florida. We always tradeoff who visits whom for Thanksgiving and Christmas. This year it's our turn to go south for Christmas, but they're coming up for Thanksgiving."

(Sounding disappointed) "Oh. How long will you be gone for?"

"WE'LL be gone from Friday afternoon the 22nd through Sunday afternoon the 31st."

"Was the emphasis on we significant?"

"Yes. I asked mom and dad if you could come along. As long as your parents are OK with it, they said yes."

"Really, Nick? Cool. Oh, but..."

"You'll be our guest, you won't need to pay for anything, if that's what you're worried about."

"Yeah. But I'm not sure my parents will let me go."

"I think my mom is going to take care of asking for you. Al. We thought the request would be better received if it came from my parents rather than us."

"Yeah, that would probably be smarter. When is she asking them? I'd guess my mom and dad would want some time to think about it."

"If I'm not mistaken, my mom will be calling yours in a little while. After your mom gets home from work."

"Gosh, I hope she says yes. Is your uncle's house as big as yours?"

"No, we'll be renting a VRBO or Airbnb or something nearby. But we'll spend a lot of the time with them. And you'll get to meet my cousin when they come up over Thanksgiving. Mom's also going to ask if you can spend most of that weekend here. Carlo's a little older, 16, but we've always gotten along well, so I think he'll like you too."

"Cool. We'll have to work in a visit with Drew too. He was going to show us some Tae Kwon Do moves that long weekend, Nick."

"I'm sure Carlo would be OK coming along if Drew is OK with one more student."

"He should be. He said he was hoping to get his brown belt by then, so he was really going to give us all a workout."

A little while later, Mrs. Carrington calls the boys into the kitchen.

"What's up mom?"

"I spoke to Mary, Al's mom. She'll be checking with your dad, Al, she says they'll miss you for Christmas, but she doesn't see any reason to keep you from going. I invited your family over for Thanksgiving dinner to kind of make up for it. Since you two have gotten to be such good friends, I thought it'd be nice to get the families together too."

"But your brother and his family will already be here. Won't that make it a little crowded?"

"We can handle up to 16 for a dinner party. The 6 of us, 4 for your family, and 3 for my brother's. Plenty of room. Your mom already agreed to that."

"That's awesome, Mrs. Carrington. Thanks a lot."

"My pleasure. Nick's been so much happier since you became friends, it's the least I could do."


With Al and Nick's holidays settled, we'll check in with he rest of the group. Apparently a number of couples will have common plans for the holidays. We'll ride along with our main protagonist for a bit. Maybe not the most interesting of the holiday gatherings, but the Harrison's holiday does include a new twist.

Thursday November 23 - Thanksgiving

With the holidays approaching, Reggie's parents had invited the four of us for Thanksgiving. Bruce will indeed be joining us. He's apparently found himself a girlfriend. Somewhere along the line, Ken broke up with Candy. She was pretty depressed about it. One day, Bruce drove me over to Reggie's because it was so cold out. Mrs. Lincoln invited him in since she had made hot chocolate for all of us. Candy happened to come into the kitchen. She and Bruce looked at each other. Screw that, stared at each other. I wouldn't say it was love at first sight, but there was definitely an immediate connection.

They've gone out a couple times. They're not quite as inseparable as Candy and Ken were, but there's definitely something there. Candy is pretty taken with Bruce. He's not like Ken, hot for her body all the time. Not to say he doesn't want her, but he's never had a serious girlfriend before, so he's taking it slow. Candy actually likes that change. I'm happy for him, just like he was happy for me being with Reggie. One thing I know will never happen. Reggie and I will never be watching them have sex like happened when Ken was in the picture.

Mrs. Lincoln went all out for dinner. Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, real not powdered, more vegetables, the requisite cranberry sauce, and all sorts of snacks for appetizers before dinner. If anyone was hungry afterwards, it was their own fault. The parents hung out in the living room after dinner. The four of us kids were in the game/TV room. We had a movie on, but there was more kissing happening than watching. Reggie and I a little hotter and heavier than Bruce and Candy, but they were warm enough. It was difficult not doing more with Reggie, but Bruce being in the room pretty much kept my horny level under control. Again, Bruce wanted to take it a little slower with Candy, but making out was a level he was apparently comfortable with.

Back on Oak Road, Drew has been seeing quite a bit of Leslie as well. Not in a sexual manner, they still haven't progressed beyond the kissing and mutual masturbation that happened at Reggie and Nick's parties, but they're together pretty often. He's even started splitting lunchtime between us and Leslie, Sandra, and Steve. I'm glad he hasn't abandoned us completely, I mean, he's still my best friend and he owes us more Tae Kwon Do lessons on Saturday.

Drew had a pretty good time at the Johnson's house. Obviously, nothing sexual happened, but he enjoyed being with her family. Leslie's little brother Wesley (the rhyming was intentional by their parents) was the same age as Leo, so Wes asked a lot of questions about Leo. They knew each other, but not well; only having been in the same class once, two years ago, in 3rd grade. Drew agreed to ask Leo to reach out to Wes when school resumed on Tuesday. Mr. and Mrs. Johnson said they would welcome visits so he and Wes could get to know each other better. Wes was a lot like Leo, quiet and reserved until he knew you better. So, it was difficult for him to make friends.

The most exciting Thanksgiving happened at Nick's house. There was a houseful. Al's sister Taylor was only a year older than Olivia, so they ended up hanging out together, with the two younger Carringtons tagging along. Al and Nick were joined by Carlo, so we'll go hang out with them for the bulk of the weekend, watching from Al's perspective.

"So, I couldn't help but notice," Carlo started, "but are you two, like, a little more than friends?"

I hesitated; Nick just went 'um.'

"It's cool if you are. I'm gay, so it's no big deal. I don't have a boyfriend back home, but I know what I am. Don't say anything to my parents, though. They might suspect, but I'm not even sure of that."

"Well, we're really just friends, and we both are gay. Boyfriends may be something that happens in the future, but we're not there yet."

"I could tell, Nikola. It's just the way you interact and look at each other. I actually wish I had at least a gay friend. My best friend Karl is straight, but he knows I'm gay and looks out for me. I kind of like that, but I feel guilty when he has to protect me. And there's things I'd like to share with him, but I don't think he'd either understand or be comfortable about them."

"Has he done that much, protect you? Like, do a lot of other kids know you're gay?"

"No, Al, nobody else knows I'm gay. But I'm sure you know how high school is already. Kids aren't afraid to assume you are because maybe you're smaller, aren't big on macho sports, etc."

"Yeah. We have two friends that are together, one of them got beat up pretty badly by a bully who mostly just didn't like him, but assumed he was gay."

"That sucks. The one time I was threatened, my friend Karl plastered the guy into the gym lockers and hit him hard at football practice. The kid, Kyle, hasn't bothered me again."

"Yeah, well Matt's bully won't bother him anymore either. He's in juvie and will spend another 10 years in real jail after he's 18."

"Holy fuck. What did he do, Al?"

"Well, like I said, Matt was beat up, but this asshole also raped him."

"Wow. I think Karl might have killed if anybody ever did that to me."

"Well, Marty, the bully, was probably more pissed because Matt got the better of him and wanted revenge in the worst way. Our other friend, Drew, takes Tae Kwon Do and taught Matt and his boyfriend Reggie some moves. Matt supposedly leveled Marty. Marty's like 6 inches taller and a lot heavier."

"I bet that part of it made Matt feel good."

"Yeah, I guess. He must have felt guilty too, because he got someone to call 9-1-1. Actually, Drew is supposed to give us all a lesson on Saturday. Nick and I figured you might want to come along, even before we knew you were gay."

"Really? Yeah, that'd be great. I'd love to show Karl I can take care of myself at least a little. You think Drew would mind, Nikola?"

"No. I asked him the other day, knowing you'd be here and if we went without you, you'd be bored. He just got his brown belt, so he said it was OK. I think he wants to show off just as much as help us out. Matt, Reggie, and Drew are all our closest friends, so they know we, um, like each other a little more than most boys do, so Drew offered to teach us a little already."

"Awesome. This visit was good timing then. That, and now that I know you're gay too, we can keep in touch and maybe share things."

"Definitely."

"I'd say you could talk to me whenever too, but that'd be harder, I don't have a cell phone. Talking on the house phone could get tricky if my parents overheard something."

"It's cool. We could always talk, the three of us, when you're with Nikola."

Nick looks like he had something else going on in his head. Not like he didn't think that was a good idea, but something like 'maybe I can do something about that.'

"Can I ask you guys, like a real personal question?"

Again, I hesitate.

"Well, yeah, you can ask, but I don't know if we can guarantee an answer."

"That's fair. Have you guys like, done anything together, you know, that would be considered gay?"

Nick looks at me, obviously silently asking if he could share, so I nod.

"Not much. We've seen each other naked a couple times and played with each other at my birthday party."

"That's so cool. Like I said, I don't even know anybody else that for sure is gay. Anything I've done is in my head or to myself."

Nick looks at me again. I think I know what he means, but since I'm not completely sure, I just shrug.

"Well, Al's staying the rest of the weekend with us too, maybe the three of us can do a little something with you."

"Oh, man. I'd owe you both big time if you would. I mean, I know you're my cousin and it might be a little weird, but I get so horny sometimes. Jerking off is good, but I just wish there was more, you know?"

"Yeah. I think Al and me are kind of ready to take the next step, maybe not doing it alone would seem like less of a boyfriend thing and more like a kids just having fun thing. You think, Al?"

"Yeah. I guess. I definitely liked it when we played with each other and it made me want more, but like you said, being boyfriends, I'm not sure I'm ready for that level of serious. Something just for fun sounds good, though."

"Oh, God. You guys are the greatest. When do you think we can do something?"

"You can hang out in my room at bedtime tonight, we could fool around before you head to the guest room."

"Shit. That sounds great. Damn, I've got a major hardon just thinking about it."

"Can we see?"

"Al, you little perv! But, yeah, of course."

Nick locks his bedroom door and Carlo drops his pants. He's a little bigger than Nick and me, probably close to 6 inches. Neither one of us is over 5, but we're younger. Hell, neither of us is much more than 4. Just seeing him gets me hard too.

"Well?"

"It's pretty nice. Bigger than us. I know I'm getting hard too, I don't know about Nick."

"I'm way past getting."

"Don't be shy guys, let me see?"

Nick and I drop our pants too. Carlo looks back and forth between the two of us and starts stroking himself.

"Um, sorry, but I gotta keep going."

"Please do. I can tell by the look on Al's face he doesn't mind."

Nick passes around a tissue box. All three of us are wanking hard. I know I'm not going to last long. I like watching Carlo's bigger dick, but Nick's is turning me on more. It's just a minute before I'm spurting into my tissues. Carlo follows quickly behind. Nick takes maybe a minute more.

"Oh, God... That was awesome. I've never jerked off with anybody else before. Thanks. You guys are the best."

"It was a first for us, at least the cumming part. Like I said before, Al and I played with each other once, but we didn't cum."

"Maybe later, you'll let me watch you guys do that?"

Nick looks at me again. This time I answer.

"That would be pretty hot. If it's OK with Nick, maybe you could, um, lend a hand too?"

"I'd be willing, Al. How about you Carlo?"

"Fuck yeah. I'd be willing to try more if you guys wanted to. No pressure though."

"We'll see how it goes later."

"Thanks, Nick. I guess you prefer that. Al's called you that a few times. You're the best cousin ever."

"I don't mind Nikola, Nick is just shorter I guess."

Plans now made for later on, just in time too. Nick's mom is calling us for dessert. The adults needed a break between the big meal and dessert. We went along, figuring we'd have room for more after a break. With the calories we all just burned, sweets are definitely desired.

After dessert, Carlo, Nick, and I joined the rest of the kids in the home theater to watch a movie. With the little ones, we had to settle for a family movie. 'The Furry Fortune' was chosen by Ramona and Phil. It was OK with Taylor and Olivia too, so we went with it. It was decent, but the three of us older boys liked it because of the cute boys. Not that we told anybody else that.

Mom, dad, and Taylor left after the movie was over, and Nick's siblings were shuffled off to bed. The three of us said we were going to play games in Nick's room, which wasn't untruthful. Maybe a little misleading. Nick's parents, Aunt, and Uncle just assumed we meant video games. We weren't about to correct them. No, the games we had in mind were a little more live action. We did however, turn on the TV and a video game so anybody walking past would think that's what we were doing.

The door was locked, the clothes were removed, and the hands got busy. If there was a video game called circle jerk city, that's what we would have been playing. But, alas, there was no such video game, so we had to resort to the real thing. We took turns on whose dick we each played with, so nobody felt slighted. Granted, Nick and I enjoyed playing with each other more, but we both gave Carlo a good time too. I was jerking Carlo when his cum started flying. Nick sent me into ecstasy next, with Carlo finishing Nick off shortly thereafter. It was a good thing Nick's room wasn't carpeted. What didn't land on us was easy to clean off the wood flooring.

"Like I said before, you guys are the best. I really appreciate you including me in this."

"Yeah, it's not like we hated doing it Carlo."

"I know, Nick. I'm just so happy to have the chance to finally experience the touch of another boy, never mind two at once. I feel I have to keep saying thanks."

"We get it. I think we were both afraid to take another step, so you helped us too, right Nick?"

"Yep. I'm definitely glad we got the chance to do that. Maybe it won't be so long before we do more."

"God, what I wouldn't give to watch you two, you know, do more. Hehe."

Nick gave me this evil look. I think I knew exactly what he meant.

"Tomorrow night?"

"Yeah, you read my mind, Al."

"Oh, fuck. I can hardly wait to watch that, if you guys mean what I think you do."

"What Matt and Reggie did at your party, Nick?"

"We're on the same page. But is it fair that Carlo just watches, Al?"

"You're right. He needs to be an active participant. We'll have to figure out exactly how that will work as we're falling asleep."

"Oh, God. You guys would be my heroes if you do that."

"Hehe. Yeah, we can tell. Carlo junior obviously likes the idea. Would you agree, Nick?"

"Hehe. It would be 'hard' to disagree."

We put our clothes back on, went downstairs for a drink and to say goodnight. Carlo headed to one of the guest rooms, Nick and I back to his. We weren't brave enough to try sleeping together naked, so we donned shorts and t-shirts, laid in bed and agreed on who would do what tomorrow night.

Carlo slept alone, but his right hand hot another workout reliving the events if earlier in the evening before he dropped off to sleep.

After lights out, Matt and Reggie did way more than Al and Nick expected to do with Carlo the next night, but then it wasn't anywhere near the first time they'd made love.

Friday November 24

Leftovers were the fare of the day for all the groups, whether they were at home or on the road. Drew was back at home last night, since sleeping over at Leslie's was not an option. But he at least was able to talk to Leo about Wes. He and Leslie spent most of the afternoon on the phone together, innocently talking about everything but sex. They were kind siblings though, letting Leo and Wes have a little phone time to make plans for a play date on Saturday. Leo happily passed up on joining the boys in Tae Kwon Do for a chance to make a new friend.

Similarly for Bruce, he was back home Thursday night. Even though sleeping at the Lincoln's was approved, he wouldn't have been sleeping with Candy regardless, so he didn't see the point. It was just a short drive to go back over on Friday.

No surprise, Matt spent the night with Reggie. Al and Nick were cuddled together all night, although nothing more than planning tonight's activities happened. But what a plan it was.


For the three-way, we'll get inside Al's head again.

Food, movies, and video games made up the bulk of our day at the Carrington household. Nick and I tortured Carlo all day by not sharing what the plan for bedtime was. Dropping completely useless hints all day made Carlo anxious, nervous, and filled with anticipation all day. Translation: hard on and off all day.

We didn't let up with the torture even after changing for bed.

"I think we should skip fooling around tonight, Al. I'm kind of tired."

"Yeah, me too Nick. Those video games were exhausting."

"I'm getting close to violence here, guys. I can't take much more teasing. I'm going to flip a coin. Heads I start punching noses, tails I kick tails. Or at least your front tails if you catch my drift."

"I think he's serious, Nick. We better tell him what the plan is."

"Yeah, you're right. So, Carlo, we figured we'd start out like last night, with a circle jerk. But Al and I want to try sucking. Since we want to include you too, you get to pick who sucks you first and who you suck first. If you want to, that is."

"You still teasing me? We're really going to do that?"

"Teasing over. We talked about it last night. We're both willing to be on both ends of a blowjob with you. Everybody cums, then we switch and do it again."

"Oh, fuck. That's awesome. If we're all cumming twice, it doesn't really matter who's first."

"K, I'm thinking then that I'll suck Al, Al sucks you Carlo, and you suck me. After a break we swap."

"Works for me. Why are we still dressed?"

We strip and play with each other's cocks for a while. It didn't take any of us long to get hard, so the jerking didn't last long. After pulling his blanket off the bed, we all laid down on Nick's floor, making a human triangle. It took a little while for all of us to get into a rhythm, but once we did, it was fucking amazing. I think I was the lucky one, because Carlo came first. His cock was a little difficult for me to handle, so him cumming fast was somewhat of a blessing. I wasn't all that crazy for the taste, but it could have tasted something like broccoli, so it definitely could have been worse. Him cumming in my mouth though, was enough to set me shooting into Nick's mouth. It took like five seconds more before Nick groaned with his orgasm.

We put shorts and t-shirts on and went down for drinks. When we came back up, we talked about how we liked what we did. We all agreed the cumming part was great, but the swallowing part, only Nick really liked. I'm hoping because it was my cum he swallowed. I definitely felt the same way after taking his. Carlo didn't hate either of ours, but hoped that when he found someone back home, he would enjoy theirs more. Nick and I agreed he probably would, based on how we both felt.

Saturday November 25 - Drew's perspective

It was snowing lightly when I woke up. Plus, the weather channel said it was 27 degrees out. I called Reggie's and Nick's to see what they all wanted to do about Tae Kwon Do. Reggie said he could move the furniture in their TV room, put blankets and sleeping bags on the floor to soften things up. That sounded good to everybody. Carlo's dad volunteered to shuttle everyone around if he could watch. I figured it was a small price to pay, plus I got to show off in front of an adult. I was proud of my brown belt. The training was also good for my ego.

I spent almost three hours showing the five of them TKD moves. I think they now all had the basic ability to protect themselves and even inflict some real damage if necessary. Like when I gave Matt and Reggie some pointers, I reiterated that they shouldn't hold back if it was a real threat. Hesitating could turn out badly for them. I know Matt already used the initial skills, today's moves were still basic, but could definitely inflict some damage. Carlo's dad was impressed by both my skills and my ability to train the boys well enough to make a difference. By the time we were done, we were all sweaty and ready to hit the showers. That was kind of interesting. I showered with Matt and Reggie under one showerhead, Al, Nick, and Carlo used the other. Not much happened, but there was a little fondling happening in both groups. Obviously, Matt and Reggie didn't want to do too much, which suited me well. I may have had some boy-on-boy fun before, but my preference definitely leaned toward that of the feminine persuasion.

I checked the weather on the way up to the bathroom, the snow stopped. Leslie and I are seeing a movie tonight, with dinner/snacks at the food court beforehand. Her dad is dropping us off at the mall and picking us up later. I don't know if we'll get the opportunity tonight, but Reggie let me have a couple condoms. I'm hoping I'll get to use them with Leslie at some point in the near future.

Friday December 22 - Al's trip to Florida

The Thanksgiving holiday behind us, it was time for me to go with Nick's family to his cousin's. I was looking forward to it for a number of reasons. Getting away, without the parents for the first time in my life, was at the top of the list. Not too far behind is sharing a room, shit, a bed, with Nick for 10 days. We've had a couple chances to repeat the activities we shared with Carlo over Thanksgiving, but we're both actually looking forward to taking the next step. We consider ourselves boyfriends now. Drew, Matt and Reggie know this. Matt and Reggie have counseled us a little about making love. We're really hoping our room in the rental will be far enough away from Nick's parents to be able to safely take that step. Reggie gave us a few condoms. Nick and I really, really, want to be able to use them on this trip.

The whole trip is going to be a new experience for me. The first one will be the airport and the flight. I made sure to hold onto Nick's hand every second we were in the airport. Nobody questioned this, it was obvious I was afraid of getting lost. I don't think I'd ever seen that many people. It would have been worse if we flew out of Philadelphia. Lehigh Valley Airport was busy enough for me. I was completely overwhelmed when we got to Jacksonville. I think I cut off the circulation in Nick's hand hanging on so tight. I was finally able to relax once we were in the rental car, well, rental SUV. There were seven of us, after all.

When we got to the house we were staying at, we all needed a rest from the travel. Nick and I took the bedroom on the third floor. It was the only bedroom up there, so we'd have the privacy we desired. It had a connected bathroom too. I got a hardon just walking up the stairs to the room. Olivia and Rhonda shared a room, Phil was next door to them, with a shared bathroom between. Nick's parents had a bedroom on the ground floor, so everybody was separated. Nick and I can't wait for tonight.


Next up - "Sex Southern Style and A New Dad?"

Wow. It's really been 6 years already? Since I mentioned this song in chapter 8, I'm posting a link. RIP Tom Petty.
 
Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 11
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

5 hours ago, weinerdog said:

Like the crossover.The only problem I had was when Nick told Carlo about Matt getting raped I think he should have left out that detail I didn't think it was his place to say that.

I see perhaps some confrontation by some homophobic thugs coming up if it happens and it turns out Drew and Karl end up being there they will be toast.

The next chapter "A new Dad" I'm intrigued

Somebody skip chapters 11 and 12?

1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

I am very curious as to the new Dad!!!

Another one who skipped 11?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Lee Wilson said:

Somebody skip chapters 11 and 12?

Another one who skipped 11?

I absolutely missed chap 11 I must not have got the notification sometimes that happens with some chapters. I suspect it is happening with other readers also.

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
11 hours ago, Lee Wilson said:

Somebody skip chapters 11 and 12?

Another one who skipped 11?

aaarrrggggg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..