Jump to content
    Lee Wilson
  • Author
  • 4,027 Words
  • 743 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Reggie: Matt's New Friend - 14. Sex Southern Style and A New Dad?

Friday December 22 - Night with Al

Nick and I climb to the top bedroom after saying goodnight to everybody. Partway up the second set of stairs, we're giggling uncontrollably.

"Why are we laughing?"

"I don't know, Nick. Maybe because we're about to sneak in a fuck without your parents knowing?"

"Damn right, they're not going to know."

"You both said a bad word."

"Geez, Filippo. You scared the shit out of us."

"Another one Nikola. You're gonna owe me big time."

I'm looking at Nick like he just grew a tail. From his nose.

"We have to put a dollar in a swear jar if any of us gets caught saying something they shouldn't say. When it's enough, we go out to dinner. (Looking at his brother) I think there's a similar penalty for little boys that aren't in bed when they're supposed to be."

"It's not my fault you're running up the stairs like a herd of elephants. What do I get for not telling on you? And are you really going to, um, you know, f-u-c-k?"

(Quietly) "Shit. shit. shit."

The fact that Nick's little brother picked up on that had slipped by me. It's a good thing I don't have to pay into the swear jar. I'd have just lost half my life savings. OK, not really.

"No. Al was kidding Filippo."

"I don't think so. I can tell he's got a hard-on. Forget the swear jar. I'll tell on you for having sex if you don't let me watch you."

"You little blackma..."

"Don't say it, Al. Filippo, this will be our first time making love. Can we promise to let you watch another time? We really wanted tonight to be special."

"Oh. I guess so. But it has to be before we go back home, or I'm telling mom and dad on the plane, loudly."

"OK. Shake on it. Deal?"

"Deal."

We continue up the stairs and lock the bedroom door.

"Are we really going to let him watch us?"

"Do you want half the people on the plane to know we have sex? We can't chance it. But because YOU blabbed, I get to stick it in you first."

"I guess that's fair. I'm going to have to tell you something first."

"What?"

"You won't be my first."

"Really? Who was?"

"I don't think it's right to say. But you and I weren't boyfriends yet; and it was just for fun. So, it's not a problem, right?"

"Hmmm. No, I guess not Al. I can't be upset about things you did before we became boyfriends."

"If it helps. It was even before we met, officially."

"OK. Let's forget the past. But no fucking anybody else from this point forward."

"Thanks, Nick. And agreed. That would have made this a real long 10 days if it bothered you. I kind of told you so you wouldn't be completely surprised when I brought out this."

I pulled a tube of Vaseline from my suitcase.

"Cool. Reggie gave us condoms and advice. You have that. I guess we're all set."

Neither one of us really knew how to get started, but I leaned in and kissed him. Once our mouths opened, the downstairs Al was sending all sorts of horniness signals on an express elevator to my brain. After that, we may have stumbled through it a little, but Nick finally got his dick in my ass. It hurt quite a bit. I'm going to give Reggie a hard time when we get back. 'It'll hurt a little at first.' Fuck that noise.

Nick was pumping me like his life depended on it. It was a little uncomfortable, but also wonderful. Nick tensed, pushed in hard and grabbed my hips while he shook through his orgasm. He collapsed on my back, forcing me flat beneath him, panting and lying still.

"Oh, God Al. I never felt anything like that before. I heard you grunting. Is it good being the bottom, too?"

"Yeah. But it's different. When you hit my prostate, it felt great. The rest of the time, I'm OK with because I'm giving you pleasure. Near the end, we got into a rhythm, that was the best. Knowing you were cumming with your dick inside me. It felt good, but mostly in my mind."

"Well, let me rest a while longer, then you can have the fun half."

I learned when Nick was working to get inside me, you can't use too much lube. So I plan on making sure every inch of my dick is covered. That, and getting a lot inside him. Nick says he's ready. Shit, so am I. I spread the Vaseline all around and in Nick's asshole, slide a condom over my dick and lube it up good. Nick is on his hands and knees, like I was. I push into him slowly and he grunts. But it didn't sound like a 'that hurt' grunt.

"Are you OK?

"Yeah, keep going. It feels nice."

As I continued pushing, Nick's body shifted forward. He pushes back on one of my next attempts to go deeper and I find myself buried completely in his ass.

"Ohhhhh Yesssss!"

I took that as a good sign and started thrusting in and out. The exclamation is repeated a couple more times and I feel his ass clenching me tighter.

"Arrgrgghhrhh."

Nick starts cumming again after I take a few more strokes. This fires my trigger and I'm filling the condom with what feels like a gallon of cum. He slowly slides to a prone position, and I follow along, not pulling out yet. We take another minute or so to recover.

"God, Al. I said being on top was the fun half, but that was something else. I never even touched my dick, and I came so hard."

"Awesome. I don't think that's going to happen all the time, but it sure made this time really special."

"Even if it only happens once in a while, I'm going to need you to fuck me a lot so I can get that feeling as much as I can. Hehe."

"As long as we can be in a private enough place, and it isn't right away. I'm cool with doing it more."

"Would it bother you if I only fuck you once in a while?"

"No. I can live with mostly being our top."

I wasn’t too thrilled with being the bottom, if I’m completely honest with myself. So, Nick’s desire to take that role was a good thing.

"Sweet. It was just so amazing. I hope we can do it almost every night on this trip."

"Great, my boyfriend, the 14-year-old sex addict. I'll call Jerry Springer in the morning, maybe we can get on the show."

Nick looks at me like I just ate his goldfish.

"I was kidding. It's bad enough your brother knows, we don't need ten million people knowing."

"Whew. I thought you were serious. I don't know about you, but I'm wiped out. Let's just kiss and cuddle for a while before we fall asleep."

We do as Nick suggests. After a couple minutes, he's fallen asleep in my arms. I think I'm falling in love with him. That's a great thought to fall asleep with.

Saturday December 23

Plans for the week are pretty fluid, but Saturday was spent at the Marini's. They have a nice house too, but nothing like Nick's, size-wise. It would have been a tight squeeze for 7 more people staying there. Spending the day at the Marini's meant spending the day with Carlo. I really liked him when he came to PA to visit Nick's family, so that was cool. The marginal downside was Phil hanging with us all day as well. But we played video games, watched movies, we even spent some time walking around Carlo's neighborhood. He pointed out his best friend Karl's house right around the corner. Then the surprise, like four blocks away was the beach. An honest to goodness real live beach. Holy fuck, the Atlantic Ocean looks big. We live kind of close to the Delaware River, maybe 10 blocks from it. The Jersey shore is a two hour plus car ride away. So, the ocean is a rare sight for me. It must have been written in neon lights on my forehead.

"Never seen water before Al?"

"Not often that much of it, Carlo. We went to the New Jersey shore once a few years ago, I was like maybe 9 or 10. But, wow, you get to walk here."

"Yeah, it's a little cool now to do much but walk along the water. The air might be almost 70 degrees, but that water's closer to 60, It doesn't sound like much of a difference, but your teeth would be chattering in just a couple minutes."

"I'll take your word for it. I didn't bring a bathing suit anyway."

We walked a little ways south on the beach until Phil got a little tired. Carlo gave him a piggyback ride back to the house. We were just in time for dinner. After dinner it was another movie. After the movie ends, Phil, who apparently doesn't have too much of a privacy filter yet asks a question. It was a good thing the girls just left.

"So, can I watch you guys tonight?"

"Filippo!!"

"What? You said I could watch you f-u-c-k sometime."

"We didn't need you blabbing it to everybody."

"You're going to let him watch?"

"Yeah, Carlo. The other Pennsylvania blabbermouth said something about us fucking last night and Filippo here heard him, so we have to let him watch or he tells on us."

"Hehe. I guess I'm going to have to convince the parentals to let me sleep over there. I want the same deal."

"Shit. See what you started Filippo?"

"An audience? You gonna invite our sisters too? Hehe."

"You better keep your mouth shut about this from now on Filippo. You blab it to anyone else and you'll be the sorriest 9-year-old boy around that won't make it to 10."

"Sorry, Nikola. I won't say anything about you two doing it again."

That settled the little bugger not spreading the news, hopefully. Carlo stepped out of the TV room, saying he needed to go to the bathroom, but I had a feeling he had another reason. That feeling was proven true when he came back.

"I can sleep over there with you guys tonight and even more during the week, just not tomorrow night. How many bedrooms are there?"

"There are five, but the one Al and I are in has a huge king-sized bed. If Al doesn't mind, you can just bunk in there with us. We had a lot of leftover space last night."

"Yeah, I guess that will be OK. It was too big for just two."

"Can four fit?"

"I guess. We can talk about it later."

Phil found a way to pre-empt that later discussion.

"Yeah, your parents said to tell you you're leaving in about 10 minutes, which probably means 20 since adults always just keep on yakking. In the meantime, I'll go throw a change of clothes, toothbrush, etc. in my backpack."

We decided to just head into the kitchen where the adults were gathered right away. When we get there, Phil asks since Carlo was going to sleep with Nick and Al, can he sleep in the big bedroom too. Nick's mom looks at Nick to gauge his opinion. Nick just shrugs. I'm thinking if Nick cums from me fucking him again, little Filippo gets to sleep in the wet spot. His mom says OK.

"Yippee!"

I was half expecting him to let it slip about us fucking again. I guess Nick's threat worked. Back at the rental house, Phil stopped in his room to change into his pajamas. When he knocked on our door, Carlo realized he forgot to pack something.

"Oh, shit. I didn't pack pajamas."

"Nick and I fell asleep naked last night, I have a feeling we will again, so I don't think you'll need them?"

"If you're all going to sleep naked, I want to, too."

Phil didn't give us a chance to say yes or no, his pajamas were off in three seconds flat.

"I guess that settles that."

So, Phil and Carlo got their wish. Sleep with us and watch us fuck. Nick did cum again when I fucked him, we were lying flat though, so nobody noticed the cum until we all took a bathroom run and climbed into bed.

My wish that Phil would sleep in the wet spot didn't come true. He wanted the outside edge, and I didn't think it would be right to make Carlo sleep in it, so I took one for the team. OK, I enjoyed sleeping in Nick's cum, once I got used to it being there. Somehow it made me feel closer to him. Yep, falling in love. Carlo slept with us three more times. Phil did once more beyond that. We still had three nights before we left so sleep together alone. Sleep wasn't all we did those nights.

Sunday December 31

With Nick and I in Florida the past 10 days, the aforementioned sleepover for New Year's Eve didn't happen. But Nick's parents invited everybody to their house for a party. Those plans were made remotely. Nick was wrong about flying back this afternoon. Cut noon by four hours and that's what time we all had to get up to make it to the airport for our flight around 11:30. We were warned the night before that if we wanted to sleep past 7, we'd have to be up and moving, and ready to go by 8:30. If anybody wasn't ready, they'd be dragged out to the SUV in whatever condition they were in. I was almost tempted to see if they would follow through on that threat if I was in the shower at 8:30. But I'm not that brave. Or stupid.

Anyway, it was crowded by 9:00 that night. 6 in Nick's family, 4 in mine, 4 in Matt's, 4 in Drew's (more on that later - remember, his dad was persona non grata) 4 more in Reggie's, and 4 more in Leslie's. The Carrington's didn't really know Leslie too well, but they remembered her from Nick's birthday and when Nick mentioned she was dating Drew, the invitation was agreed upon. 12 adults and 14 children between the ages of 7 and 18. Mrs. Carrington had the party catered. Even if they were home the whole time we were in Florida, catering would have been the way to go. The kids had the basement as their domain, between the home theater and the large open space adjacent to it, we had plenty of room. Almost everybody pretty much paired off for the evening. Nick and I, Matt with Reggie, Bruce with Candy, Drew with Leslie, Olivia with Taylor (my sister, in case you forgot), Leo and Wesley (Leslie's brother), and finally Nick's two youngest sibs, Rhonda and Phil. Over the course of the night, Rhonda ended up with her older sister and Taylor, and Phil latched on to Nick and me. We didn't mind. After spending 10 days with him, he was almost like a brother to me too.

Apparently, Drew's mom Audrey, and his biological father, Andrew, rekindled their long-ago relationship. So, he attended the party as well. We heard laughing from upstairs often, so we know the parents had a good time. Us kids did for sure. Two surprising things happened just after midnight. The kiss between all the couples was expected, but Olivia and Taylor spent a little more time lip-locked than one would expect from casual friends. Leo and Wes looked around at almost everybody kissing and nodded to each other, planting one on each other for just enough time to still be considered innocent. Phil and Rhonda just kissed each other on the cheek. Nick and I were surprised at Leo and Wes, but even more surprised at our sisters. Apparently Drew and Leslie were more surprised about their brothers than the girls kissing, even though it lasted less than a second.

It's time to shift focus to Drew's family for a bit. After spending New Year's Eve with Audrey and his two sons, Andrew made a decision. He was approved for the transfer, had an apartment lined up and was going to be ready to start at the new station on Tuesday. He had taken a couple vacation days to be with his 'family' over the New Year's weekend. After spending most of the weekend with them, he realized seeing them once in a while, only on some of his off days, wasn't going to be enough.

Tuesday January 2 - Andrew's POV

After a fairly uneventful first day at the new station, Andrew Paterson went shopping. Knowing next to nothing about jewelry, he went to an old friend who co-managed a jewelry store in Easton.

"Andrew? Andrew Paterson?"

"Yep, hi Vince."

"What are you doing in this neck of the woods? I thought you were still in Harrisburg."

"I was until this past weekend. I'm in Bangor now, transferred to the Belfast station."

"So, you decided to come bother an old friend, keep him from getting a commission?"

"Quite the opposite, giving him first shot a a commission."

"Wow. OK, what can I help the lifelong bachelor with? A pinky ring maybe?"

"Nope. An engagement ring."

"Wait, I think I heard you wrong. An engagement ring? You? Who's the lucky guy?"

"Funny. Fuck you, Vince. Maybe I'll go somewhere else."

"Sorry, you know I'm just kidding. You've said for years you're never getting married."

"So was I. OK. You remember Audrey Carpenter from high school?"

"Vaguely."

"She recently got divorced and I decided to make my kids legitimate."

"Wait. Your kids? We need to out for a drink after we get this done. You've got a lot of explaining to do. OK, what's your budget?"

"I haven't totally figured out finances yet with the move and all, but I'd be comfortable with a $200 per month payment."

"That gives you an awful lot of choices."

Vince showed me a few rings in this price range. The store was running a 3-year, 0% interest promotion, so that put my budget at $7200. He found a nice 1.5 carat Marquise cut for a little under $6000. The setting was basic, a simple gold band, but I knew Audrey wouldn't want anything too flashy. Buying the ring was the easy part; now I had to get up the courage to actually ask Audrey to marry me. I gave her a call and asked if she and the boys would want to have dinner with me Friday night. Having no plans, she agreed. Not knowing the area yet, I had to rely on the internet and found what looked like a good candidate only 15 minutes from Audrey's house. I called the restaurant and made a reservation for 7:30 Friday evening. Plans all set, I now just needed to figure out how I was going to 'pop the question.' Like it was a simple thing for a man that until recently never had any desire to get married. Uh huh.

The store closed at 9. I met Vince at Carrabba's since neither one of us had gotten dinner, and it was close to the mall. The conversation began in earnest after we placed their order.

"So, you confused the shit out of me. You have kids, but you're a bachelor. How old are they?"

"Drew is 14, Leo is 11."

"Wow. You said she recently got divorced, how long was she married?"

"Almost 20 years."

"Hooked up with a married woman. Got some other loser to pay for your kids. That's kind of slimy."

"Normally it would be. Her husband was sterile, and she really wanted a family. We'd been friends forever and she asked me if I would help her. I also offered to contribute financially, but she said that would complicate her marriage. She recently told him the truth, threw the bum out, and wanted the kids to know their real father better. Not to mention know who I really was. I had met them a couple times, but that was rare. I applied for a transfer, saw them a few more times recently, and fell in love. Both with the kids, and once again with Audrey."

"Wait, wait. Audrey Carpenter. Yeah, she was the girl you were so hot for in school. Why'd nothing ever happen there?"

"Simply? Fear. The geek having a chance with one of the 5 hottest girls in school? I figured it was never gonna happen. But we got to be close friends. When she called and asked me to help give her a family, my high school fantasies all came rushing back. I was extremely happy when she didn't catch right away. We had sex seven times before she got pregnant for the second time."

"You know the exact number. Wow."

"Shit, I know the exact dates too. I wasn't about to forget the best days of my life."

"Well, good luck. Here's to a long and happy marriage!!"

They drank a toast, ate their dinner, had a couple more drinks and went their separate ways. Andrew got to his apartment knowing he made the right decision and went to sleep with a smile on his face. The smile both from the happiness he felt and the tremendous orgasm he gave himself.

Friday January 5

Oh, fuck, am I nervous. I know I made the right decision, but I'm having second thoughts. Geez, spend three days figuring out how I'm going to do this, and now I can't remember a fucking thing I wanted to say. Well, hopefully it will come back to me when the time comes. Audrey sounded really curious when I told her and the boys to dress nice. I doubt she suspects anything, but I'm here now. Can't back out.

"Hi Andrew. Wow, you look nice. What's the occasion?"

"Just a fancy night out with 'my family.'"

I could tell she knew that wasn't it, but still had no idea. The boys came running to say hi. They each got a hug and a kiss on the forehead, and we headed to the restaurant.

"Wow, you're going all out. This looks like a nice place."

"I hope it is. Not knowing the area, I had to rely on internet reviews."

"Even though it's fairly close, we've never been here. Henry's idea of a nice dinner out was TGIF's."

"We'll have to change that. Order anything you want, don't worry about price. My apartment in Bangor is about two thirds of what I was paying in Harrisburg, and I have more disposable income. So, I want you all to dispose a lot of good food tonight."

We ordered drinks, a chardonnay for Audrey and me, sodas for the kids. I excused myself for a minute to head to the men's room, but also to tell the waiter to bring a bottle of champagne after dinner.

"Wow, everything was so good. I don't think I have room for dessert."

"I think you'll have room for what I have in mind."

The waiter arrived with the champagne, offered to pour, but I wanted to take care of that.

"OK, I knew it wasn't just a fancy dinner with the family. What gives?"

I knelt down in front of Audrey, opened the ring box and said...

"Marry me?"

Drew and Leo cheered, everybody nearby looked at our table and instantly knew what was happening and we got a round of applause from the entire restaurant.

"Oh, my, God. I never had a clue. Yes. Yes, I'll marry you."

Another cheer from the boys. I knew right then that I just made the most important decision in my life. And it was the right one.


Next up - "And They All Lived Happily Ever After - Well, Most of Them."

Sometimes the end just sneaks up on me. I'll be tying up the loose ends with the final chapter (I'll have to read through the whole thing again to catch them all). But everybody's in a relationship, the bad guys got what they deserved, and there just wasn't a whole lot more to add. Matt, Reggie and friends may be saying goodbye to you all, but I'm not done on GA yet.
Copyright © 2023 Lee Wilson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 12
  • Wow 1
Feel free to drop me a line if you haven't already. I appreciate the comments, good or bad. 
If you liked this, check out my other stories on nifty. You'll need to search for my email address, some of those may violate GA guidelines (lee.666.wilson@gmail.com)
LRW
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm glad Drew and Leo will officially have their Dad of course he aways was but this makes it totally right

"And They All Lived Happily Ever After - Well, Most of Them." Pretty sure we know who you are referring to

"Henry's idea of a nice dinner out was TGIF's." And what's wrong with that?(kidding😄)

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, weinerdog said:

"Henry's idea of a nice dinner out was TGIF's." And what's wrong with that?(kidding😄)

 

I considered Burger King, but figured I'd take it up a step. Haven't been lately, but TGIF's didn't seem as good the last time I went. Maybe I should have used Chuck E Cheese.

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
18 minutes ago, Lee Wilson said:

Haven't been lately, but TGIF's didn't seem as good the last time I went.

Interesting the last time I was there I noticed a huge drop-off overall from the previous time before I thought it may have been that individual restaurant been maybe it's across the board

Edited by weinerdog
  • Like 4
Link to comment

Have to agree with the TGIF restaurant comments, went to a local Olive Garden and was hugely disappointed...

Hey,,,it could be a happy ending for everyone if Marty finds a prison boyfriend...

Talking Hannibal Lecter GIF by hoppip

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to comment
29 minutes ago, drsawzall said:

Have to agree with the TGIF restaurant comments, went to a local Olive Garden and was hugely disappointed...

Hey,,,it could be a happy ending for everyone if Marty finds a prison boyfriend...

Talking Hannibal Lecter GIF by hoppip

The boyfriend could eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..