Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 2,908 Words
  • 5,502 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Electric Blue and Catnip - 14. Chapter 14

Joshua lay staring at the ceiling, his feet on the side of the head board. Beside him, Alexi’s head was buried in a silver sheet, his skin golden in the daylight. The bed was a mess of covers; pillows were strewn on the floor. He turned to his side and ran a hand over Alexi’s back, caressing the soft skin.

“Water,” Alexi said, shifting slightly. “I need water then I’ll let you do anything.”

Joshua chuckled. “Are you battering wild sexual favors for water?”

“I’ve already dished those out. I don’t think I can move.”

Joshua pushed away the sheets to find his lover’s face. The silky fabric sliding over Alexi’s sensitive skin awarded him a soft moan as it slid to the carpeted floor. Alexi’s head was by his hip. As impossible as it seemed, his cock surged to life at the sight of soft parted lips. His body remembering the feel of those lips against him, sucking, licking, torturing, he sighed. He should have known being with Alexi would turn into a mind blowing round of sex.

He sat up, and leaned over Alexi’s disheveled hair. His fingers moving slowly, caressing Alexi’s back, enjoying the way the younger man surged into his touch. A soft moan came when he trailed kisses along the curve of Alexi’s neck. “I’ll get you your water.” He murmured into Alexi’s ear.

Alexi grunted as he got of the bed and headed out of his bedroom naked. In the kitchen, he got a glass from the cupboard and stopped by the fridge to fill it with ice cubes. His thoughts filled with the unimaginable night he’d just spent with Alexi. Insatiable, unending pleasure; words he hadn’t thought of in a while. He wasn’t getting enough of Alexi, it didn’t help that it got better each time. After that first time, they had drifted to sleep. He’d woken up three hours later to find Alexi licking at his hard cock. They’d joined in a frenzy, with Alexi straddled over him. Alexi had taken control riding him hard until he’d come, pulsing into Alexi while he clung to grinding hips.

Water splashed onto his hand and he sighed as he realized he was over filling the glass. He closed the tap and sipped at the water to reduce it. He returned to the bedroom to find Alexi hadn’t moved. His slender naked back was marked with red love bites. He sat on the bed and pressed the cool glass to Alexi’s shoulder.

“That’s mean.” Alexi lifted his head to look at him. “You have a mean streak, Josh.”

“You’re the one who was torturing my sleeping body.” Joshua watched him sit up tucking his feet under him. He handed over the glass.

Alexi drank the water thirstily. The ice cubes tinkled the glass as he finished with the water. He reached out to wipe a drop off the corner of Alexi’s mouth. His hand dropped away from that perfect mouth. “What time is it?” Alexi asked after a moment.

He glanced at the clock on the bedside table. “Almost two in the afternoon,” he answered.

He took the glass from Alexi, put it on the floor. He stood up and pulled Alexi up into his arms. “Come and take a shower with me. I’ll hold you up if you can’t stand.”

Alexi chuckled. “A shower sounds good, but you’re probably not going to be content with that.”

“Oh yeah,” Joshua kissed him, savoring the taste of cool lips. “Whose fault is that?” he murmured against Alexi’s lips.

“Definitely mine,” Alexi said firmly as he got off the bed and stretched his arms above his head with a small yawn.

Joshua picked up the glass with ice and took Alexi hand leading the way to the large master bathroom. He put the glass in the sink while Alexi took advantage of the facilities. He started the shower as Alexi flushed and adjusted the water to a warm temperature. Alexi slipped under the water, moaning in appreciation as the hot water cascaded over him.

Joshua stepped out of the shower for a moment and retrieved an ice cube from the glass. He came back in to find Alexi dumping a dollop of coconut shampoo into his hair. He closed the glass door steam filling the cubicle he stepped behind Alexi and ran the ice cube over Alexi’s stomach down to his crotch.

Alexi hissed and started to drop his hands from his hair. “Keep washing your hair, Alexi.” He urged sternly as he wrapped his hand over Alexi’s cock the ice cube pressed under. He stroked slowly and Alexi leaned back against him with a loud moan.

“We’re going to kill each other at this rate.” Alexi complained his hips moving with each stroke. The shower rinsed away the soap from Alexi’s hair and he braced his hands against the tiles, his feet moving slightly apart. “Jeez, Josh. I’m going to cum.”

He kept stroking, sliding the ice cube over the hard shaft, driving Alexi crazy. He bit at the curve of Alexi’s neck when his breaths turned labored and smiled when Alexi came hard spurting against the tiles. He dropped the ice cube to the floor and turned Alexi around. Eager lips met his as they kissed under the warm water.

The shower ran longer than usual, with Alexi insisting on returning the favor. He was surprised when he came again after the morning he’d had. He wrapped a large towel around Alexi, rubbing him dry before he did the same. When they got back to the bedroom, Alexi reached for his bathrobe pulling it on and tying it around his waist.

He got a pair of jeans from his closet and pulled them on. He picked up Alexi’s clothes from the floor. He threw them into his laundry basket and smiled when Alexi didn’t say anything.

They headed to the kitchen. Alexi opened the fridge pulling out a carton of eggs which he placed on the kitchen counter. He started the coffee maker and pulled out cooking oil and a pan for Alexi.

He retrieved two mugs from the cupboard, stopping to steal a kiss from Alexi. The house phone rang and he sighed as he reached for it negligently. Alexi cracked eggs into a glass bowl, whipping them with a spoon. Joshua watched him move around the room with a smile.

“Hello.”

“Joshua, it’s your mother.”

“Mom,” he blinked. “Is everything alright?”

“Does that mean I only call you when something is wrong?” she demanded.

He sighed. “No, it’s just that I wasn’t expecting your call.”

“Alicia is back from her honeymoon. We’re having Sunday dinner. Are you coming?”

His gaze flew to where Alexi stood whipping eggs for a late breakfast. “I don’t think I can make it.”

“Sherry dropped Shane off. She’s gone on a two day trip and won’t be back until tomorrow afternoon. Your son misses you.”

She was playing a powerful card. Spend time with Alexi or go see his son…he sighed. “Do you care if I bring someone along?”

“Bring as many people as you want if that’s what it takes.”

“Just one,” he replied quietly, hoping he wasn’t pushing Alexi too far. “We’ll be there.”

He hung up and stared as Alexi flipped over eggs on the stove. The scent of coffee filled the kitchen. He hadn’t seen Shane in a while. It would be good to talk to him, see him, and hug him. He wondered if Shane still liked to fly kites. The kid had been crazy about kites. He sighed.

“Josh?” Alexi broke into his thoughts. “Is your mom alright?”

He nodded. “She’s fine.”

“You don’t look fine.” Alexi started opening cupboards in search of plates. “Did she tell you something disturbing?”

“Uhm…” He frowned as Alexi found two red plates from the cupboard above the sink. “She wants me to go for a family dinner this evening. Shane is going to be at there.”

“Shane, your son, Shane,” Alexi asked placing the plates on the table. “What about your ex?”

“She’s gone away for two days.” He walked over to the coffee maker and poured them two mugs. “I told Mom I’ll be there.”

“You should be there.” Alexi nodded. “I’m sure Shane will be glad to see you. When was the last time you saw him?”

“It’s been a while. I don’t think he even remembers how I look like.” He frowned as that thought took root in his brain. “Gosh, what if he doesn’t remember me?”

“Kids don’t forget.” Alexi turned off the stove. Alexi stopped on his way to get bread from a basket at the kitchen table to give him a hug. “He remembers you, Josh.”

Joshua took the opportunity to do more than hug. He kissed Alexi hungrily, and moved slowly to stare into half lidded brown eyes. “I told her I’m bringing you along for dinner. You’ll love it. She makes the best barbecue, and I did promise to get you some.”

“Hmm...” Alexi hummed in a daze. “This is not fair. I should be panicking right now.”

Joshua grinned. “I need you to come with me Alexi.”

“I’m actually contemplating saying yes.” Alexi sighed, pressing his face into his shoulder. “I can’t meet your entire family today, Josh.”

“Yes you can. They’ll love you. Please.” He tangled his fingers into Alexi’s hair and hugged him tightly. “I want to show you off. Have I told you how amazing you were last night? I think I’m three quarters in love with you.”

Alexi laughed. “You’re bribing me with a three quarters declaration. How easy do you think I am?”

“You’re impossible; there is nothing easy about you, Alexi.” He pressed a kiss to the top of Alexi’s head. “If it really does bother you I won’t force you. But, I’d really like it if you came with me.”

****

Alexi held on to Joshua’s waist breathing in his clean scent. His heart beat wildly at the thought of showing up at Joshua’s family home. A strong hand swept up and down his back, and he closed his eyes tightly afraid that he was beyond falling in love. He felt like every inch of his body now belonged to this man.

It was different this time. With Adrian, things had always been abrupt, fast. Joshua took his time. He was generous, gave more than he received, like in the shower a few minutes ago. It felt like he was being possessed.

“Alexi,” Joshua prompted.

“I’ll come with you.”

“You will?” Joshua asked elated.

The sound of that excited tone had him smiling too. Joshua was getting to him, he thought as he pulled away. He adjusted the gray robe he wore as he turned to get the bread for their toast. He wanted to belong here, in this man’s arms, so much it scared him.

“You did promise me a barbecue a while back.” His voice sounded shaky even to his ears. “And if your sister is back from her honey moon, I’ll get to meet her.”

“She’ll be excited to meet you.” Joshua put their mugs of coffee on the table while he tossed slices of bread into the toaster. “She thinks I don’t date enough. She keeps telling me I need to have a torrid affair.”

“Am I torrid affair?” Alexi asked glancing at Joshua curious. He needed a definition for this thing between them. Something to keep him grounded to keep his heart from making leaps in the wrong direction.

Joshua’s blue eyes met his, sending a thrill down his back as always. “Of course you are.”

He laughed. “That’s good to know.”

“In a good way, Alexi,” Joshua explained sipping at his coffee. “You’re also a whole bunch of things that I’ll keep to myself until you’re ready to hear them.”

“I’m ready now.” The toast popped and he put it on the eggs, handing the first plate to Joshua. “Would you tell me if I asked you what they are?”

Joshua took the plate and shook his head. “I’ll tell you when your hand isn’t shaking this badly at the mere thought of what I’m thinking. For now, let’s just have breakfast.”

*****

“Oh my god, I shouldn’t have agreed to do this.” Alexi adjusted his dark jacket and shifted in the passenger side of Joshua’s rental. “You should let me get out now, and take a taxi back to Manhattan. Please, Josh.”

“Are you always this nervous?” Joshua reached out and took his hand from his lap. “Relax, Alexi. It’s just dinner.”

“What if everyone hates me?” Alexi cursed under his breath. “I’m being selfish. This is about you and Shane, and I shouldn’t be intruding into such an intimate situation. Stop this car right now, I’ll find my way-.”

The car stopped and he reached for the door handle. He almost gasped when he realized that Joshua had pulled into a driveway behind a black SUV. Kids were playing on the lawn happily skipping rope. “Don’t tell me we’re already here.”

“We are. Welcome to the Randolph house.” Joshua turned off the engine and sat staring at the house for a moment. The front door opened a short lady in blue jeans and a white shirt came out wiping her hands on the apron around her waist. Her dark hair was short and curly, like Joshua’s. She smiled wide and hurried toward them. Alexi froze in his seat while Joshua came out of the car to hug the cheerful woman.

It took everything he had to get out of the car when they turned to look at him.

“This is Alexi Kotaru.” Joshua introduced him. “He’s a really good friend of mine. Alexi, this is my Mom, Eve.”

“Friend,” Joshua’s mom lifted a brow in question as she extended her hands out to Alexi. He walked around the car and took her hands. They were warm as they closed over his slender ones. She pulled him into a hug. “Tell him to introduce you right, child. You’re his boyfriend, right?”

Alexi couldn’t help the blush. He pulled back his cheeks flaming red. “I’m his boyfriend, yes.” He looked at Joshua and met laughing eyes.

“Oh, he’s cute, Joshua. I approve.” Eve took Alexi’s hand and wound it around her own. She led him into the house not giving him a chance to escape. “Alexi, tell me about that last name. You’re Japanese right?”

“I am.” She led him into a bright cheerful living room. Pictures lined every surface possible, he made a note to come back and give them a look later. She led him through the living room to a small corridor and into a large kitchen. Scents of baking pastries assaulted his nose. “The kitchen smells great.”

“I hope you’re hungry. We made enough to feed the neighborhood. I want to introduce you to the family and come back to check on the cookies. What do you do, Alexi?”

“I’m a musician.” He answered worried about this introduction she was keen on doing. He’d been hoping for quietly easing into the crowd without much of an occasion. He turned to look for Joshua but the man seemed to have disappeared. Eve led him out the back door into a lovely back yard. More kids played here too. Three women sat on lounge chairs talking animatedly. On the deck right outside the house, two men stood drinking beers at the barbecue grill laughing as they watched a dog at their feet.

“Let’s start with the guys.” Alexi pasted on a smile as they approached the two men at the barbecue grill. “Hey guys, this is Alexi. Alexi, this is Patrick, my new son in-law. And this is Tom, my eldest daughter’s husband.”

Alexi greeted the two men, they welcomed him warmly and handed him a beer. He carried it with him as Eve dragged him to the three women seated on the lawn chairs.

“Ladies, this is Alexi. He’s with Josh. Alexi, this is my oldest daughter, Jenny.” Jenny was short like her mother; her straight hair was cut into a short bob. She smiled widely as she stood up and hugged him. “Next, is Alicia, she’s the one with Patrick.”

“It’s so great to meet you.” Alicia stood up and hugged him too, except she didn’t sit down. She wrapped an arm around his waist as Eve introduced him to the last woman.

“This is Penelope, Patrick’s sister. Their mom was going for the ‘P’ theme. Entertain him while I go get the cookies out for the kiddies.” Eve hurried off as Penelope got up to give him a light hug.

“Where is Joshua?” Alicia asked.

“He was right behind me.” Alexi turned around wondering where the man had disappeared to. The slight grip on his elbow tightened as Alicia gasped softly. He followed her gaze to find Joshua walking toward them on the drive way holding a smiling boy’s hand.

Joshua glowed. There was no other description for his expression. The young boy was obviously Shane. He was a handsome boy, his dark hair falling around his cute face to his shoulders. He was dressed in shorts and a baggy t-shirt. He carried a skateboard in one hand.

Alicia sniffled beside Alexi and he turned to find tears swimming in her eyes. “I haven’t seen him smile this hard since he moved to Manhattan.”

Well, there you have it, love it or hate it? Do tell me, I can take it. I think that's a song...anyway, I'll hopefully squeeze in two more chapters before Christmas. I'd love to wish you all happy holidays:music: , and thank you for being so special and reading my stories. You're awesome readers.
Love :wub:
Sui.
2013 lilansui (suilanlee)
  • Like 24
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I love this story. Alexi and Joshua are a great couple, and I'm happy things are where they are now with them. It would be nice if Shane would become a bigger part of Josua's life now too.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I just hope shane still remembers joshua as his dad and become a part of alexi's life too. I'm glad that alexie is out of adrian phase now and he and joshua are together. I hope coming chapters will bring more happiness for them. Again a very nice chapter sui...loved it...waiting for more:-)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Meeting the boyfriend's family, always stressful, but for Alexi, our very own Mr. Anxiety, well, it was rough. Josh's mom helped make it easier for him.

Before we rip Shane away from his mother...need more information there.

I'm hoping Josh will help with Alexi's public appearances issues. :thumbup:

 

Another great chapter! :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2012 03:00 PM, Conner said:
Meeting the boyfriend's family, always stressful, but for Alexi, our very own Mr. Anxiety, well, it was rough. Josh's mom helped make it easier for him.

Before we rip Shane away from his mother...need more information there.

I'm hoping Josh will help with Alexi's public appearances issues. :thumbup:

 

Another great chapter! :2thumbs:

Hi Conner, always love your insight. Thanks for reading.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2012 12:14 PM, sacredlove said:
I just hope shane still remembers joshua as his dad and become a part of alexi's life too. I'm glad that alexie is out of adrian phase now and he and joshua are together. I hope coming chapters will bring more happiness for them. Again a very nice chapter sui...loved it...waiting for more:-)
Sacred, glad you loved it, we'll see about Shane and how he and Alexi react to each other. Thanks for reading as always.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/18/2012 10:22 AM, Terry P said:
I love this story. Alexi and Joshua are a great couple, and I'm happy things are where they are now with them. It would be nice if Shane would become a bigger part of Josua's life now too.
Thank you Terry for reading and loving the story. Makes my day. Look forward to the next couple of chapters. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I had two great chapters to catch up with today.Thank you, I needed to read something happy. I've spent the last five days crying over what happened two towns away from me.

 

Joshua's family is so warm and friendly. I can relate to Alexi's nervousness meeting them though; he wants to make a good impression and he wants them to like him.

 

I look forward to Alexi and Shane meeting. =)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 12/19/2012 03:13 PM, Lisa said:
I had two great chapters to catch up with today.Thank you, I needed to read something happy. I've spent the last five days crying over what happened two towns away from me.

 

Joshua's family is so warm and friendly. I can relate to Alexi's nervousness meeting them though; he wants to make a good impression and he wants them to like him.

 

I look forward to Alexi and Shane meeting. =)

I'm so sorry that was so close, it's very sad to just read and hear about it. I can't imagine how it must be to be so close to the tragedy. :hug: Be strong for those around you, Lisa.

 

Look forward to more with Shane and Alexi. Working on it right now. I'm glad it brought a smile to you, gal. ^_^

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Gah! How dare you make me fall so completely in love with a story, and then make me wait for more! :o So rude! :P:D I'll give you a chocolate Kiss if you hurry up and post more chapters.... *Holds out a tin can full of Hershey's Kisses* Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssse?

 

Well, you can certainly tell I love the story. :/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 01/09/2013 01:48 PM, SoullessCynner said:
Gah! How dare you make me fall so completely in love with a story, and then make me wait for more! :o So rude! :P:D I'll give you a chocolate Kiss if you hurry up and post more chapters.... *Holds out a tin can full of Hershey's Kisses* Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssse?

 

Well, you can certainly tell I love the story. :/

I'll take the chocolate kisses...:):hug: Hang in there, me and my editor are on this, I promise to post soon. Thank you so much for your comment reaction. I'm so glad you love it. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Awww, a sweet chapter all the way through. That is the upside of being behind in my reading, so much good stuff to read at one time:)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Mom Eve knows that Josh is not Shane's father? what happened to Adrian? is in prison?

Link to comment
On 09/21/2013 10:43 PM, bulimi said:
Mom Eve knows that Josh is not Shane's father? what happened to Adrian? is in prison?
Hi Bulimi, had to reread this chapter to make sure. Yes, Mom Eve knows about Shane not being Josh's son, but still since he took care of him first, to Josh Shane is his son in all other ways. Mmm...Adrian is not in prison...Alexi chose not to have him thrown in...I will give this section another run through and see if there is a way to make that clearer. Thank you so much for reading, and I was happy to read your review and answer your questions. :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..