Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 4,573 Words
  • 2,492 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kiss me to Springtime - 17. Chapter 17

The atmosphere in the penthouse was cooler than the weather outside. The six weeks leading up to Sakura’s due date saw the weather warming but the relationship between Soubi and Ryo deteriorated.

Soubi couldn’t fault Ryo for the comments in the kitchen that awful morning. His past was real, he had slept around, and gotten high, and dated Rin Kouga. Nothing could change that truth.

Soubi watched a young woman carry flowers to a stand in the corner of the living room. The caterer he’d hired with Sasha’s blessing had taken over the kitchen. Soubi was doing his best to make a good impression for Ryo’s sake. Despite their relationship, Ryo’s career at Asada Group was taking flight. The social gatherings increasing, most of them held here at Ryo’s apartment. Ryo depended on him to make sure everything was arranged.

Soubi sighed. With Ryo’s job and Sakura’s baby, they seemed to have no choice but to struggle along. Sakura’s doctor had ordered bed rest for her so Ryo hired a nurse to help Soubi take care of her. They were handling their new life.

As for their relationship, he and Ryo slept in the same bed, but that was all they ever did. Ryo hadn’t touched him since that horrible morning.

Yesterday, when Soubi went for a photo shoot at Sasha Inc. one of the dressers had hit on him. That was at least reassuring. He still had it, even though he was choosing to be faithful to the Ice Lord. Soubi scoffed at his dedication to the man.

Damn Ryo for treating him this way.

Leaving the living room, Soubi paused at the foyer to pick up the stack of mail on the table. Sakura was waiting for her favorite gossip magazines. He figured he’d spend a few minutes with her while he waited for the party planner to finish.

Upstairs in Sakura’s room, Soubi smiled when he found her watching a Korean drama while she reclined on the bed. Her stomach was big, he was worried she was getting twins but the doctor had assured them there was only one baby. Pregnancy was such a mystery.

He held out the magazines and she grinned happily.

“How’s the party planning?”

“I’m floating down there. I’m hoping the party planner knows what she’s doing.”

“Aw, Soubi-chan,” Sakura cooed as she went through her magazines.

Soubi stretched out on Sakura’s bed and stared at the television. When she squealed in excitement, he turned to find her holding up Japan Vogue.

“You made the cover! Why didn’t you tell me?”

Soubi smiled at her enthusiasm. His achievements were a nuisance to Ryo. He was finding it hard to be excited about his growing popularity.

“We can go out when you get out of this bed and little Toshi is born.”

Sakura shook her head at his nickname for the baby.

“You and Kaito are going to give my son a prince complex.”

“He is a prince,” Soubi insisted, relaxing in her company.

“Will you look at that, your boyfriend made the cover too,” she said, holding up the Nikkei Business Magazine. A serious Ryo stared back at him dressed in a black tailor-made suit and white shirt.

Sakura flipped through the pages until she found the full story. She smiled at Soubi and started reading.

“Twenty-six year old Ryosuke Asada is the new Vice-Chairman of Asada Group. Charming, handsome and single, the young billionaire is known for creative ideas—

“Single?” Soubi cut her off staring at her in shock. “Am I the ghost in the closet?”

“I’m sure they didn’t mean to write it that way.”

“Yes, they did.” Soubi got off the bed and ran a hand through his hair. “I’m going to Shimokita.”

“What about the party?”

“If he’s so single, then he should worry about his own stupid party. Bed rest, Sakura, don’t you dare get off that bed.”

Soubi left her room and hurried to the master bedroom. He changed out of his dress shirt and slacks, dragging on a pair of skinny jeans and a blue v-neck t-shirt. Grabbing a jacket and his wallet he headed downstairs.

His cell phone started ringing as he reached the front door. He answered it on the fourth ring.

“Sakura says you’re coming here.” Kaito stated into his ear. “Don’t.”

Soubi stopped at the elevator.

“Kaito, I want to come and hang out at the shop.”

“Your place is there. Don’t let him down.”

“I’m not the one denying our relationship with each turn.”

“He’s under a lot of pressure.”

“Does that seem strange that you’re the one telling me this instead of him? I’m not the bad guy here.”

“It’s disturbing that you’re actually thinking in terms of good or bad guy. Ryo is your boyfriend, you two should be on each other’s side.”

The elevator doors opened.

“I can’t do this, Kaito.”

“What do you expect will happen if you leave right now? He needs you, I know you need him too,” Kaito said. “Soubi, Ryo is counting on you to keep it together.”

Soubi entered the elevator and closed the doors. Pressing the red button, he sat down on the floor in the elevator and pressed the phone to his ear.

“Ryo did an interview and they called him single. Last week, Sei introduced me to his workmates as his best friend. Tonight, we’re holding a party for his office and I have no idea what the hell I’m going to do. I miss being in Shimokita, Kaito. I miss being me and having Ryo in the evening.”

“Have you asked him about the interviews and how Sei is introducing you?”

“He said to bear it until he was in good standing with the board of directors.” Soubi rubbed his forehead and tried to keep the tears at bay. “It hurts, Kaito. I have no idea who the hell to be in this world.”

“Okay, take a deep breath.” Kaito advised. “Let me hear it, Soubi.”

Soubi took in a deep one.

“Now let it out slow. You know Ryo would never put you through anything you can’t handle. He knows what he’s doing.”

“He has no fucking idea what he’s doing. We haven’t had sex in weeks, Kaito.”

“Sex isn’t everything,” Kaito said with a small laugh.

“Keep laughing, I feel like I’m turning into a monk who masturbates in the shower in case he gets caught. I’m a sexual creature, Kaito. I love having sex. He should know he’s torturing me leaving me to my own devices.”

“I hope you’re in a secure room, Soubi. You’re getting kinda loud on the phone.”

“I’m in the elevator. You won’t let me come over and I don’t want to deal with party planning.”

Kaito burst into a laugh and Soubi sighed as he picked on his jeans.

“Are you done laughing?”

“When is school starting? I think you have too much time on your hands since you started working for Sasha.”

The bell on the elevator started ringing and he got up.

“I have to go, I’ll call you later.”

“Cut Ryo some slack, it’s not his fault he ended up with a mother like Sei. Be good, Soubi.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Soubi hang up and punched the red button on the elevator.

The doors opened and five of the cater waiters scrambled toward the staircase. It looked like his tirade with Kaito hadn’t been as private as he’d thought. Yet another thing to come back and bite him in the ass, Soubi shrugged and headed back to the penthouse.

***

“I’m not single, mother. However many times you put it in print, Soubi will not disappear. Everyone outside that door knows am gay, hiding it is not going to help my reputation.”

“You made a promise to me before you took up this job.” Sei swiveled his chair from side to side studying him. “You don’t get power by having a weakness, Ryosuke. You have to be strong to gain power, and right now you’re like a little bird learning to fly.”

Ryo shook his head and dropped the magazine on top of the folders he’d yet to go through.

“I’m not in the mood for a philosophy lesson.”

“Good, I’m not in a teaching mood.” Sei gave him a small smile and crossed her arms against her chest. “I’m in this to win, my dear son. It’s time to get things in motion.”

“What isn't in motion? I’ve been working my ass off for two months. Soubi thinks I’ve abandoned him.”

“Well, it’s going to get worse before it gets better. You’re both still too weak. No one ever lived on love alone, Ryosuke. Sweat, blood, tears, that builds something.”

“You should have been a general,” Ryo said with a small sneer.

Sei flashed him a startling smile.

“Sarcasm, don’t lose that, you’re going to need it too. Your boyfriend is going to be in school for the next four years. He’s earned a great reputation as a model, good enough to grace Japan Vogue. But he needs heavier guns than a pretty face.”

She gave him another small smile.

“You need experience running global business. You’re not going to get it managing trivial matters here in Ginza.”

“What have you done?”

“Why are you always so suspicious?” Sei demanded with a small frown.

“Have you met yourself, mother?”

She stared at him for a moment and then shrugged in acquiescence.

“You’re right, you should be suspicious.”

Sei had started out battling to get half the directors on her side. She used his association with Soubi to discredit Ryo to gain the directors’ trust.

In reaction, Ryo’s father had called Ryo to tell him not to flaunt his lifestyle with the directors if he wanted to do business in Tokyo. That warning had forced Ryo to stop defending his relationship with Soubi.

Ryo’s decision to shun the Asada circles for so long had a price, and his brother’s blasé attitude had definitely made the company directors skeptical of the Asada children’s abilities. So far, they were fighting him on any development ideas he gave. His father was a hardcore conservative who agreed with any decisions the directors made.

Ryo bit back a smile marveling at this relationship he was developing with his mother. It was strange but he was grateful for her constant challenge. She had managed to steer him in the right direction, even as she tortured him and Soubi.

In a bid to restore his reputation with the board, his mother then started getting journalists to interview him, stating he was single and in the market for marriage. It was getting harder to face Soubi. He could only hope Soubi didn't read business magazines.

“Asada has offices in New York,” Sei said, breaking into his thoughts. She got up and went to the floor-length windows.

Ryo frowned, already seeing her end game.

“I’m not leaving.”

“I’ll look after your boyfriend and Tohaku’s fiancée while you’re away.”

Ryosuke scoffed.

“Look after them? I can imagine returning to find them both gone and not wanting to see my face. No, I’m not leaving.”

“You need to earn your father’s trust. You need his trust to come fast because ten years is too long to wait for progress, Ryosuke. Leave the country, make your mark in an equal environment like the Asada New York offices. Return and take over. No one will question you or your preferences then.”

“How long would that take?”

“Three to four years.”

She was making sense, but how could he leave for four years?

Soubi, Sakura, he sighed.

“When you come back, it will be easer to protect Soubi,” Sei said, shocking him because that was the first time she’d ever said Soubi’s name. “Right now, he’s fair game, keeping him out of the news hurts him and you. I’ve seen how you look at him. I can’t deny him forever, since he’s practically living in your house. The tabloids will start printing gossip and that will only damage your standing at the moment.”

Ryo joined her by the windows.

“Mum—

“To be able to keep your promise to me, Ryosuke, you’re going to need more than a good heart. I haven’t given you too many reasons to trust me but I’m good with this kind of thing. So trust in what I’m saying.”

Ryo closed his eyes remembering the photographs her investigators brought to his office.

“I can’t trust you with Soubi.”

“I’m sorry about the pictures, I needed to—

“We’ll end up arguing so please drop that topic. You’ve been doing the best you can to hurt him. Through interviews, introducing him as my best friend to everyone around here, things aren’t easy at home. I’m not proud of how we’ve been treating him.”

“If you want that to change, you know what to do, Ryosuke. At least promise to think about it.”

“I’ll think about it,” Ryo said. “I’ll give you my answer after the party tonight. You’re coming, right?”

“I wouldn’t miss it, dear," she murmured. “Whatever you decide, remember as we speak, your father is controlling half the board, and I, the other. You need both sides to make progress, Ryosuke. Your father won’t give you his side until you show him results. Reputation and trust equals control, don’t forget that.”

Sei left his office soon after and he was left brooding staring out the windows.

***

“Are you sure you don’t want to come down for the party?” Soubi asked, watching Sakura pace around her room in slow steps.

She was dressed in a pink maternity nightgown and her right hand was pressed to her back. She looked ready to give birth. She turned her freshly scrubbed face toward him with a frown.

“Can you imagine me in a dinner dress right now?”

He bit his lip not too sure how to answer that. Either way, he was going to be in trouble.

“Ah huh, I thought so.” She turned and paced along the wide windows. “Go, try to have fun. You look really handsome tonight, Soubi. I’m sure Ryo will love having you by his side.”

Soubi unbuttoned his coal black jacket and perched on the edge of Sakura’s bed.

“You’ll call me if anything happens, right? You’re restless and I don’t like it. Are you sure I shouldn’t call the doctor—

“Stop worrying, the baby still has two more weeks. He’s going to be an April baby not March. I’ve willed this.”

Soubi shook his head.

“Fine, April birthday it is.”

She stopped pacing and looked at him.

“You look amazing. I’m jealous of Ryo.”

He blushed.

“It’s just a suit. Sasha made me stand for hours pinning and prodding. I'm amazed I don't look like a voodoo doll.”

“It’s a good looking suit. It makes you look like a prince.”

“The only prince in this room is kicking in your stomach.” Soubi winked.

“I promise to shout loudly if I need help.”

“Good, it might save me from boredom.”

Sakura waddled to his side and took his hand.

“Stop hiding in my room, I know Ryo is in your bedroom getting dressed. Go talk to him.”

Soubi groaned and stood up.

“Who’ll help me if I scream?”

Sakura herded him out of her room with strict orders to go straight to the master bedroom.

Soubi made the short walk with reluctant steps. He’d kept busy since Ryo rushed in from his office. He’d hovered in the kitchen, making sure the caterers were set, annoying the party planner who’d done everything already. She’d expertly chased him upstairs to finish getting ready. He sighed and entered the master bedroom.

His gaze immediately found Ryo standing by large mirrors inside their walk-in closet. Ryo was trying to tie his bowtie.

Soubi stared at Ryo’s broad shoulders. That dark hair combed back, stopping right at the pristine starched white collar. He imagined walking over and wrapping his arms around Ryo’s waist, pressing his face into that strong back and holding on.

“Will you help me with this?” Ryo asked.

Soubi moved to help. He kept his gaze on the bowtie, working with nimble fingers to turn black fabric into a perfect bow. When it was done, he set Ryo’s collar right and smoothed his fingers over Ryo’s shoulders.

“Look at me, Soubi.” Ryo’s tone was husky, cajoling.

Soubi obeyed the order helplessly. The deep breath he took bringing in a healthy dose of Ryo’s intoxicating cologne. His gaze dropped to Ryo’s lips, wanting to kiss him.

“Aren’t you going to ask about the article? I know you read it.”

“What’s the point?” Soubi decided against the kiss and stepped back to lean on the mirror. "I figure it’s none of my business.”

“Is that why you didn’t tell me about landing on the cover of Japan Vogue?”

Soubi shrugged.

“Is this how we’re going to end up?” Ryo asked, a frown dancing on his forehead. “You used to tell me everything, Soubi. We’re acting like strangers sleeping in the same bed.”

“Is your mother coming to the party?” he asked with a small sigh.

“She has to, she works with Asada.” Ryo adjusted his belt and trousers.

Soubi nodded. It was going to be another night of being introduced as the best friend instead of boyfriend.

How long were they going to survive this charade?

“I’ll meet you downstairs.”

Soubi pushed off the mirror and headed out of the closet.

Ryo grabbed his arm and stopped him, pushing him back to the mirror.

“Soubi, I really hate it when you wear that expression.

“What expression?”

“Like you don’t belong here,” Ryo said, “as though you’re not important to me.”

“I’m playing a role you and your mother set for me. I’m your best friend, remember?”

Ryo leaned down and captured his lips in a brutal kiss. Soubi closed his eyes as he savored the harsh kiss, enjoying the quick short pain when Ryo bit at his lower lip before he pulled back.

“Does that feel like we’re best friends?” Ryo demanded. “Does it, Soubi?”

“I’m not the one you need to convince,” Soubi said, his palms braced on Ryo’s shoulders. “I know exactly what I am to you, Ryo. I think you’re the one struggling with that reality. If you’ll excuse me now, I have to go downstairs.”

“Soubi—

“I don’t think we should have this talk before this party.” Soubi pushed him back and adjusted his jacket. “If you want me to make it through this stupid charade, you’ll wait until the party ends.”

Soubi rushed out of the bedroom fighting tears, his body raging with need. Another time, he’d have rushed to his old model friends, gotten high, spent the night in some stranger’s bed, and been happy for it.

Now, the thought of being touched by someone other than Ryo repulsed him. He was a different person. Ryo had taught him what it was to be loved. He wanted to hold on to this relationship despite their problems because he liked the person he was when he was with Ryo.

It was almost eight o’clock. The doorbell rang as Soubi got to the living room. He took a deep bracing breath and headed for the foyer. Opening the door, he plastered on a smile for their first guests.

***

“You’re Soubi Tanaka,” the ambassador’s wife said. “You’re on the cover of this month’s vogue. My daughter won’t believe me when I tell her I met you. Ryosuke-san is so lucky to have a friend like you. Did you dress him today?”

Soubi managed to swallow his champagne without choking.

“Of course,” he murmured.

“How lucky for him,” the woman continued. “You should visit our house sometime. You and my daughter would make good friends. Don’t you think, Soubi-san? You can give her some pointers about Ryosuke-san. I think they’d make a good couple.”

Soubi’s grip on his champagne glass tightened. One more comment about her daughter and Ryo was going to set him off. He could feel it, two hours of these wives getting close to him to ask him how to get a date with Ryo—

“Soubi-chan,” Sei Asada cut into his thoughts. “Mrs. Tobukawa, I need to have a chat with this young man.”

The ambassador’s wife beamed at Sei as though she were a goddess instead of the devil’s advocate.

“Sei-san, go ahead. I’ll go and try out the buffet. I hear they have great chocolate truffles.”

“Yes, do go get some. Our Soubi out did himself today.”

Sei praised making Soubi feel like he might have a heart attack. What was she playing at now? She smiled at him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

“Your mask is cracking.” Sei warned as she led the way out of the living room.

She paused long enough to grab a fresh glass of wine from a cater waiter and led him to the study tucked into the hallway. Closing the door, she exchanged his champagne glass with the wine.

“You need to get stronger, Soubi.”

“I’ve heard that before.”

Soubi took a healthy gulp of wine and sunk into a leather chair in the elegant study room.

“Well, it’s true.”

Sei crossed her arms against her chest and stood staring at him.

“If you pulled me in here to gloat about your success in dubbing me his friend, I’m not in the mood.” Soubi sat back in his chair and matched her glare. “I sleep in his bed. I’m the one he fucks.”

“From what I hear from the cater waiters, that hasn’t happened in a while.”

“What does it matter? He’s never going to go for those precious daughters they want to throw at him.”

“Does it make you feel better to get this crude?”

“It depends on who I’m talking to.”

“Enough,” Sei ordered. “I know you’re his lover. I’m perfectly aware of what you are to Ryo. I need your help.”

Soubi laughed, a bitter sound that left a bad taste in his mouth.

“I’m pretty sure I ordered champagne and wine out there. You must have brought the sake and you should share 'coz I need to get drunker than I am right now to listen to you.”

“My goodness, are you always this annoying?” Sei frowned at him. “How are you two even together?”

“You’re the one asking for my help.” Soubi took another healthy sip of wine. “I’m going to need to drink at least two bottles of this wine to accept any offer from you.”

“You’re definitely not the simpering fool I met a couple months ago. You’ve grown a back bone.”

Sei shifted, the emerald dress she was wearing hugging every curve on her body to perfection. She was in her fifties—had to be—and yet she looked like she could walk the runway.

Well, plastic surgery had to be like buying candy for her, Soubi decided.

“Listen to me, you idiot. Ryosuke is struggling with a choice. You or his position in the Asada Group, I need you to help him choose Asada.”

“Why would I do that?” Soubi asked with a small sneer. “Asada is changing him, turning him into something else—

“You love him, don’t you?” Sei asked with a raised brow.

“Of course I love him. That’s why I’m going to help him choose us instead of this godforsaken Asada Group.”

“Listen to me,” Sei said her tone ice cold. “Ryosuke has been strong for you, protecting you, taken care of you for years. He stepped away from the Asada spotlight to allow his brother to shine. He’s constantly giving up so much of himself. Are you hearing me?”

“That’s why I’ll fight to protect him no matter what from the likes of you.”

“You can protect him, Soubi, but do it in the right way. Help him earn his father’s trust, and take hold of his position. If he didn’t want to be here, he wouldn’t be, and we both know that very well.”

Soubi stared into his wine at that last comment. He’d been thinking about it for a while now.

Ryo had every right to walk away from the Asada Group and return to Shimokita with him. Yet, Ryo hadn’t given up yet. Not when those pictures of Soubi and Rin circulated in the company, not when Sei introduced Soubi as Ryo's best friend. Ryo hadn’t protested once to that claim, not even to Sei. He’d taken it, and kept working for Asada.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Leave him, or let him leave you.”

Soubi shook his head, panic striking deep inside him at the thought of leaving Ryo.

“I can’t, anything else but that, I can’t let him leave.”

“You’ll keep hurting each other if you stay here. He’s not strong enough to defend your relationship. The corporate world is unforgiving, Soubi. They judge a leader’s character, lifestyle, the people he loves and lives with. Ryo is looking at commanding a work force of fifteen hundred people in Tokyo alone. Sometimes he’ll have to face off with the older generation who won’t understand his choices. They won’t trust him in business—

“Because he’s gay,” Soubi finished for her. “Why can’t they? What is so special about being straight? They’re all living lives they hate, with women they hate.”

“Anger is allowed, Soubi. I understand but it won’t change much. They’ll still judge Ryo and make it hard for him to do business, and force Ryo’s father to mistrust him. Ryo will keep fighting to protect you and in the end, you’ll be left with bitterness and anger.”

Soubi pressed his right palm to his eyes and bit his lip hard to keep from crying.

“How long would we have to be apart?”

“Finish your college,” Sei advised, her tone quiet, solemn. “I’ll make sure you meet the right people in journalism and—

“I want to be an author,” Soubi said.

“Fine, in the publishing world,” Sei adjusted with an impressed tone. “Make sure you are stronger and that you have learned how to navigate through parties and deal with people like Mrs. Tobukawa by the time you graduate.”

“Where will Ryo be?”

“The board wants to test him out in New York.”

“New York!” Soubi gaped shaking his head. “Why can’t I go with him there?”

“We’re backtracking, Soubi. Ryo will end up back in Tokyo leading Asada Group one day as the Chairman. He needs the four years in an environment where all he has to worry about is business.”

“That sounds like you’re trying to break us up,” Soubi accused.

“If your love is as strong as both you and he boast, then four years shouldn’t sound like a sentence.” Sei challenged with a raised brow.

Soubi got up from his seat and met her gaze full on.

“I’ll think about it.”

“Think fast, he’s giving me his decision tonight.”

“You must be enjoying this,” Soubi accused, his eyes narrowed, “playing with our lives like we’re pieces on a board game. How can you when Ryo is your son?”

“I love him,” Sei replied.

Soubi was surprised to see the truth on her face. She did love Ryo very much, but he also saw ambition and a lust for control. He frowned hating the Asada world all the more.

He sipped his wine and left the room without another word.

***

2012, lilansui
  • Like 11
  • Angry 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh God! Tell me, are Soubi and Ryo are going to be separated? What would be Soubi's decision?

I forgot to thank you for posting next chapter so fast, it was a very nice surprise.

My inner feelings tell me that Soubi will help Sei. And does Sei is doing all this for power or her intentions are far dangerous for Ryo and Soubi's relatioship? My both favorite guys are going through so much. You better update soon sui. I will wait for the next chapter.

I loved this chapter and will wait know where this party would lead Ryo and Soubi's life.

Great work sui:-)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Shit, what tough decisions they both have to make. And who knows, four years in NYC could turn into five or six....Ryo may like the states better and want to stay there. Of course Soubi would go out there then, but will they be the same? Will they be the same if Ryo goes out there for only four years? And four years can seem like a lifetime when you're separated with the one you love. All the more power to them if they can do it; I could never do it. lol

 

Now I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/16/2013 12:19 AM, sacredlove said:
Oh God! Tell me, are Soubi and Ryo are going to be separated? What would be Soubi's decision?

I forgot to thank you for posting next chapter so fast, it was a very nice surprise.

My inner feelings tell me that Soubi will help Sei. And does Sei is doing all this for power or her intentions are far dangerous for Ryo and Soubi's relatioship? My both favorite guys are going through so much. You better update soon sui. I will wait for the next chapter.

I loved this chapter and will wait know where this party would lead Ryo and Soubi's life.

Great work sui:-)

Reading this, I love your wishes and hopes in this chapter. I can't wait to see what you wrote for ch. 18 :)
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/16/2013 02:58 AM, Lisa said:
Shit, what tough decisions they both have to make. And who knows, four years in NYC could turn into five or six....Ryo may like the states better and want to stay there. Of course Soubi would go out there then, but will they be the same? Will they be the same if Ryo goes out there for only four years? And four years can seem like a lifetime when you're separated with the one you love. All the more power to them if they can do it; I could never do it. lol

 

Now I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter. :)

Hmm...can just imagine Ryo leaving already for good. Four years does seem like a lifetime doesn't it. But, it can fly pretty fast ;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Sei makes sense in a way, but if I could only trust her. She is right on one issue tho. The lives the boys are living now is not a life, not communicating in any way. I just hope whatever decision they make, they will have the strength to get through it as a couple. Great chapter :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/21/2013 07:10 AM, joann414 said:
Sei makes sense in a way, but if I could only trust her. She is right on one issue tho. The lives the boys are living now is not a life, not communicating in any way. I just hope whatever decision they make, they will have the strength to get through it as a couple. Great chapter :2thumbs:
Thanks for the review
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Will Soubi go along with Sei's plan for Ryo? And what will that do to both of them and their romance. The romance seems to already have developed big cracks.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..