Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 3,055 Words
  • 2,428 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kiss me to Springtime - 9. Chapter 9

“That tickles.”

Soubi laughed as he lay on the floor on top of a paper. Ryo knelt over him, tracing a pen along his armpit. He tried not to laugh but the darned pen tickled his skin, he giggled.

“Don’t move,” Ryo admonished with a wide grin clearly not repentant for teasing him.

Rock music pulsed on the radio. Yojiro Noda’s voice filled the workshop behind the Furiroda shop. Kaito had two young women assisting him at the front. Ryo had Soubi posing for a series of paintings. He lay on plain white paper in his briefs and a sleeveless Furiroda t-shirt. His hair fanned out around his head.

Ryo continued to draw, tracing his pen down to his left hip, along his thigh, to his bent knee.

“This is kinky.”

Ryo bit Soubi’s inner thigh gently and he laughed.

“It’s so hard to keep you still. How do you model for still shots?”

“I get paid for those.” Soubi stuck his tongue out.

“You’ll get paid for this one too.”

Ryo brought his pen along Soubi’s inner thigh up to his crotch. He bit back a moan when Ryo's fingers slid over his balls, teasing; he bit his lip trying to keep still. Ryo chuckled and the pen continued along his right inner leg.

“And how will you pay me?” Soubi asked breathlessly.

“What do you want from me?” Ryo asked his tone sinfully seductive.

“That’s a loaded question.”

Soubi smiled when the pen quickly came up his right leg to his hip and up to his armpit again. Ryo’s fingers slid over sensitive skin in his armpit. He laughed; Ryo lay over him and kissed him.

“I’m sure we can find something you want from me," Ryo purred into his ear.

“All I want is your cock inside me all the time,” Soubi matched his tone.

“You insatiable little thing. I knew you only wanted my body.

Soubi grinned.

Ryo’s pen traced his right arm up to his shoulder and then his neck where they had started.

“We’re done.” Ryo knelt over him capping the pen. He held out his hand to Soubi. With a swift tug, they both got to their feet.

The silhouette on the blank paper was unmistakably male with spiky long hair.

“Looks like an action figure.” Soubi moved away from Ryo to retrieve his pants from the couch. He put them on, hopping on socked feet to get them up his hips. “When is it due?”

“Next week.” Ryo rolled the drawing paper and placed it on the worktable.

Soubi buttoned his pants and reached up to put his hair in a loose ponytail. A quick glance at the clock hanging on the wall had him grabbing up his jacket.

“I have thirty minutes to get to Sasha’s. He’ll kill me if I’m late.”

“Do you have to go? You can hang here with me and Kaito.”

Ryo leaned on the table watching Soubi wear his coat.

“I want to, but I can’t. Sasha is doing a showcase at the Gardens later. I’m his model.”

“A showcase, do you mean like a party?”

“Sort of, I’ll be working; guests will be partying and checking out new designs.”

Soubi shrugged. Sasha would be paying him extra tonight, which was good for his savings account.

Ryo stared at him, his gaze skeptical. It was obvious he still didn’t like the idea that Soubi was a model. Soubi sighed and closed the distance between them. He grabbed Ryo’s t-shirt and pulled him down for a long kiss. He smiled when Ryo grabbed his hips and held him in place.

“I want to see how your painting turns out. I should be out of the Gardens by ten o’clock later. Will you be here?”

“I can pick you up.” Ryo pulled off Soubi’s hair rubber band and placed it on the worktable. His fingers combing through Soubi’s hair. “We can go out for a drive.”

“That will be nice.” Soubi tried to take a step back but Ryo held on refusing to let go. “I’ll call you when I’m ready to leave.”

Ryo kissed him again; fingers sliding into his hair, holding him close. He clung to Ryo for a moment, and then stepped back with a laugh.

“I really have to go. I’m going to be late.”

“Alright,” Ryo said reluctantly.

“I’ll call you,” Soubi soothed as he rushed out of the workshop.

****

Ryo picked the red rubber band from the worktable and rolled it on his wrist. He smiled as it joined the three other rubber bands he’d confiscated.

“It’s exciting to see you smile because of Soubi,” Kaito said as he walked in to the back carrying a large mug for coffee. He stuck his unlit cigarette between his teeth and headed for the coffee maker. “Have you guys talked about Rin Kouga?”

“Nope,” Ryo said, pushing off the worktable, he picked up his drawing. “Soubi is handling this the only way he can. We’re just going to deal with it when Rin shows up.”

Kaito nodded and got another mug from the makeshift rack they’d built above the coffee maker.

“That just means we’re on watch detail. Rin is going to try to talk to Soubi when he gets here.”

“He won’t get a chance.”

Ryo took the coffee Kaito brought to him. He sank into his chair and rolled out the drawing on the long worktable.

Kaito chuckled.

“It looks like an action figure that walked through the wall.”

“It’s interesting how alike you two are.”

Ryo’s cell phone buzzed and he pulled it out of his pocket.

Kaito took his cigarette from his lips.

“I like the girls out there, they’re keeping me busy. We should keep them.”

“Maybe just one,” Ryo replied, staring at his caller ID. “I gotta take this. My mother’s going to keep calling until I answer.”

Kaito made a face as he left.

Ryo stood up and answered the call in his most neutral voice.

“Hello, mother,” he said.

“When are you coming to the estate?”

“Not soon.” Ryo closed his eyes when he heard his mother break something.

“Your brother is out of control, he’s making a lot of trouble. You’re the only one who can talk to him, Ryosuke.”

“There is nothing wrong with Tohaku.”

“He’s defiant with your father. It’s making trouble for me. You know I depend on you. Please come home.”

“Why don’t you talk to Tohaku?” Ryo paced to the windows, and stood staring at the small yard behind the shop. It was packed with product boxes and packing paper, they needed to clean up. “You should try explaining your situation to Tohaku.”

“Tohaku is stubborn. Did you know he wants to get married? He’s found a poor girl working at your father’s club. I’ve told him she’s not right for him. He already has a girl to marry.”

“Have you ever considered he’s happier with the girl from the bar?” Ryo pressed his forehead on the cool window. Gods, he hated dealing with his mother’s drama. “I have to go.”

“When are you coming home?”

“I’ll call.”

Ryo hung up on her afraid if they kept talking, they might argue. He speed dialed his brother.

“What’s up li’l bro?” Tohaku greeted him cheerfully. “How is Shimokita?”

“Cold, I don’t feel like driving out there. Deal with Mother already, she keeps calling me.”

“I won’t talk to a woman who keeps telling me to marry someone I don’t care about.”

“Then talk to her and explain that to her. I can’t be the go between for the rest of your lives. I have my own life to live.”

“How grand of you, Ryosuke. Is it great living it up in the outside world? You have your best friend with you. And your cute small shop, don’t think I don’t know about your art exhibition. All of that is happening because you don’t have to run any of the Asada businesses.”

“I don’t care what you think of my independence. I’m just letting you know that if you don’t fix this thing with Mom, shit will go down. You know that better than I do.”

“What does that mean?”

“She found Soubi.” Ryo moved away from the windows and paced back to the worktable his thoughts filling with Soubi’s confession two nights ago. “She found Soubi when I decided to stay out of the estate.”

“You’re kidding me.” Tohaku sighed. “What did she tell him?”

“He’s not too sure. You remember how fucked up he was those days. But, she wanted him to let me come back to the estate. I’m pretty sure she’s going to find your bartender girlfriend.”

“I’ll deal with it.”

Ryo paused at Tohaku’s hard tone, but he wasn’t about to go to the estate. Every time he did, his father found a way to tie him up there for a week. He couldn’t afford that with Rin about to hit town. Besides, his relationship with Soubi was great right now. He didn’t want to fuck it up.

“I’m sorry I can’t be there for you.”

“Hey, bro, don’t worry. Thanks for the heads up. I’ll take care of the situation. Say hi to Kaito, and Soubi.”

“Yeah,” Ryo smiled.

“I saw the painting. It’s about time you two try to get happy. I’ll call if something comes up.”

“Sure.”

Ryo placed his phone on the table and shook his head. He wished he had a normal family. Staring at the drawing of Soubi on the table, he grinned.

“He really does look like an action figure, Sonic the hedgehog with a bad temper.”

****

Soubi's head was throbbing from all the fake smiling. A waiter passed by him and he swiped a glass of champagne and sneaked into an alcove. He sat down on a step taking a sip of the bubbling liquid. His fingers rubbed his forehead to ease the tension.

Placing the glass on the floor, he pulled off the black formal jacket and unbuttoned his shirt collar. His hair was held in a tight ponytail. He fought the urge to undo it to relieve his head. He had spent over two hours smiling and talking to clients. Answering questions, selling Sasha’s clothing.

Now, he just wanted to go home, and be with Ryo.

His phone buzzed and he got it from his pants. In the process, he hit the glass and spilled the champagne on the step and on his slacks.

“Shit.” He stood wiping at the stain.

His phone buzzed again and he gave up on the wet spot. The slacks were black. It would be hard to see. The text message was from Ryo.

What are you doing? Stop drinking and talk to me.

Soubi smiled leaning on the wall.

I’m hiding in an alcove, just spilled a drink on myself.

Why are you hiding?

I’m tired of fake smiling for company bastards.

Want me to rescue you?

Will you?

I’ll be right there.

“There you are,” Sasha exclaimed. “I thought you left. What have you done to yourself?”

Soubi put his cell phone away and reached up to button his shirt.

“It gets stuffy in there. I wanted a little air.”

“You’re a mess.”

Sasha pushed Soubi’s hands away and fixed the shirt. He helped Soubi into his jacket and buttoned it. Luckily, the champagne stain wasn’t visible.

“We’re almost done. Hang in there for me, Soubi-chan.”

Soubi followed Sasha into the brightly lit room filled with glamorous models and handsome young men. A handful of obscenely rich business owners and their wives mingled with them.

Soubi smiled when an older woman took his elbow, and urged him toward the buffet where her friends were. He was bordering on passing out with boredom from conversation about the best kind of fabric for couches when a drink appeared before his nose. He blinked and looked up into Ryo’s dark eyes.

“You look thirsty.”

He could have kissed him. Curious feminine eyes on him, Soubi restrained the urge and took the drink.

“Ladies, this is Ryosuke Asada.”

Ryo gave them a playful bow, his lips curved into a short smile.

“Don’t you all look lovely?”

“He’s charming.” One of the women fanned her face, sipping her champagne with a wink. “Are you available, Ryosuke Asada?”

“Available?” Ryo glanced at him for a moment. “Only to a certain jealous bird I’m afraid.”

“Ooh,” the woman fanned herself again. “This bird is very lucky, Ryosuke Asada. Are you sure you can’t be persuaded to come home with me instead?”

“Not tonight, Madam.”

Ryo winked and held out his palm to her. She put her hand in his palm and Soubi watched Ryo press a kiss on her soft skin. Jealousy reared its ugly head and he almost pushed her away. As if sensing his feelings, Ryo stepped away from the women.

“I’m going to steal this handsome bird from you now.” Ryo grabbed his arm and led him away from the group.

“Did you have to kiss her hand like you’re some kind of knight?”

“Are you jealous? I was being nice to her.”

“Nice? Are you nice to everyone who hits on you?”

Ryo stopped in the middle of the room turning to look at him, his eyes bright with amusement.

“You are jealous. It was a harmless gesture.”

“Harmless or not, nobody said you had to do it.”

Soubi tried to step away from him, oblivious to the people surrounding them. He was being irrational. He knew that, it just, seeing Ryo’s lips on someone else—

“I didn’t like it.”

“I didn’t like watching you kiss strange men at a club either.” Ryo shot back in irritation. “I guess you didn’t know what that feels like ‘til now.”

“You didn’t just throw that in my face.”

Soubi glared feeling like he might scratch Ryo’s eyes out. How could Ryo and in the middle of such a room where he couldn’t scream out his anger.

“Hey, you two,” Sasha appeared from nowhere it seemed. “You must be Ryo Asada.”

He held out his hand to Ryo and slipped his free hand around Soubi’s waist.

“It’s really nice to meet you.”

“Get your hands off him.” Ryo took Sasha’s hand gripping it tight.

“Ryo,” Soubi chastised. “This is Sasha Takeno, my boss.”

Ryo cursed under his breath and let go of Sasha’s hand.

“I’m sorry. Please get your hands off him.”

Sasha raised his hands up, allowing Soubi to step away from him.

“I heard you were scary. Those dark eyes are quite something.”

“Are they?” Ryo shrugged turning to Soubi. “I came to pick him up. It’s already past ten o’clock.”

“You can have him.” Sasha smiled at Soubi. “I’ll call you soon, Soubi.”

Soubi gave Sasha a slight bow.

“I’m sorry about Ryo. We’re still working on his manners.”

Sasha chuckled and reached out to touch Soubi’s collar.

“Look at you glowing with pride. Get out of here already.”

Ryo gave Sasha a parting glare and Soubi pushed Ryo toward the exit.

Once they were outside in the windy parking lot, Soubi punched Ryo’s left arm.

“What the hell was that in there?”

“You started it over a simple flirt.” Ryo pushed him into the shadows of the building not stopping until they were against the wall. “You drive me crazy, Soubi. Why do you have to drive me this crazy?”

Soubi wrapped his arms around Ryo’s shoulders and pulled him down for a kiss. His fingers digging into Ryo’s wild hair, he kissed Ryo hard, wanting to punish. Wanting to show his frustration with Ryo’s jealousies and his own, and Ryo’s flirting with women.

When had he gotten this possessive?

Soubi sometimes felt like he was going nuts every time they weren’t together. He groaned when Ryo pushed him against the wall. Ryo lifted him up and he wrapped his legs around Ryo’s hips. Their kiss turned needy, and passionate. Ryo’s hand moved between them, unbuttoning Soubi’s slacks deftly.

Soubi gasped when Ryo stroked him. Fingers digging into Ryo’s shoulders, barely breathing as Ryo stroked him fast, driving him to an orgasm.

He broke their kiss, breathing hard while Ryo sucked on sensitive skin at his neck. Sweat coated their skin, his hips jerked to Ryo’s firm strokes.

“Oh my gods please hurry.”

“Don’t scream.” Ryo warned hotly against his ear, making him tremble.

A car passed by in the parking lot, and the sound of laughter reached them. Soubi was right on the edge, so close, Ryo’s strokes never faltering. Footsteps on the pavement had him holding on to Ryo’s shoulders tightly. His cock swelling, his breath coming faster, Ryo captured his lips in a kiss that swallowed his moans when he came hard.

Soubi crumbled after, glad for Ryo’s shoulders and weight holding him against the wall. He didn’t think he could move. Ryo held him as the footsteps got closer and passed them.

“You’re a bastard.” Soubi punched Ryo’s shoulder. “We could have been caught.”

“You liked it.” Ryo bit his earlobe gently, making him shudder. “You were trembling against me, mindless with passion when you heard them laughing.”

“Were you trying to prove a point?” Soubi asked, pushing against Ryo, hoping to get down.

Ryo allowed it, letting him stand on his feet. Ryo pulled out a handkerchief, used it to wipe his hand and stuck it back into his pocket. Soubi started to button his trousers, but Ryo pushed his hands away and did it himself.

“No point, Soubi. I was giving you what you wanted.” Ryo kissed him again, softly licking Soubi’s lips. “Don’t be angry with me anymore. I’m sorry for flirting.”

“You were rude to Sasha.” Soubi accused leaning against the wall, his clothes right again. “As much as it turns me on, please don’t do it again. He’s my boss.”

“I know,” Ryo said. “Come on, enough of this.”

Ryo took his hand and led him out of the shadows, to the parking lot. They got into the car and were soon on their way out of Ginza. His hand held securely in Ryo’s as they drove on the highway. He watched Ryo’s hair turn different shades of black under the highway lights.

“Thanks for rescuing me,” Soubi murmured.

“Always, Soubi,” Ryo replied.

***

2012, lilansui
  • Like 13
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hey sui, what are you up to? Everything is going so good and normal between soubi and ryo...is it something like silence before the storm? Please tell me there isn't any storm waiting for ryo and soubi.

Btw i loved the chapter and yes that lovemaking scene was really HOT:-)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love these characters, and I so want them to work out together for the long haul. I know that there will be more angst with Rin somewhere out there and looking to try to mess Soubi up again, so I hope that their commitment in Chapter 8 to always talk it out survives this stress. They are both so in love -- and so jealous -- that I fear there are going to be some hurtful words from one or both before they can settle down. Take care of them, Sui, and keep the chapters coming!

 

PS: How you juggle so many enjoyable stories I cannot imagine. I have a difficult time just keeping the characters sorted out in my head when I am reading them. I am glad you do manage them all so well!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/03/2013 04:55 AM, sacredlove said:
Hey sui, what are you up to? Everything is going so good and normal between soubi and ryo...is it something like silence before the storm? Please tell me there isn't any storm waiting for ryo and soubi.

Btw i loved the chapter and yes that lovemaking scene was really HOT:-)

Hmm...so suspicious Sacred. Well read on, don't fear the storm, it's exhilarating. :) As always, thank you.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/03/2013 06:28 AM, hillj69 said:
I love these characters, and I so want them to work out together for the long haul. I know that there will be more angst with Rin somewhere out there and looking to try to mess Soubi up again, so I hope that their commitment in Chapter 8 to always talk it out survives this stress. They are both so in love -- and so jealous -- that I fear there are going to be some hurtful words from one or both before they can settle down. Take care of them, Sui, and keep the chapters coming!

 

PS: How you juggle so many enjoyable stories I cannot imagine. I have a difficult time just keeping the characters sorted out in my head when I am reading them. I am glad you do manage them all so well!

I'll do my best taking care of Ryo and Soubi. They're really fun to write so, don't worry the chapters will come.

I'm so glad you love reading my stories. You make my day and make the juggling so worth it. Happy February, John. ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

They were both so cute being jealous of each other, and it ended in make-up sex. Perfect!

Now, if only Rin will keep his distance, but of course, I know better than that.

Loving this girl!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 02/13/2013 03:41 AM, joann414 said:
They were both so cute being jealous of each other, and it ended in make-up sex. Perfect!

Now, if only Rin will keep his distance, but of course, I know better than that.

Loving this girl!

I really had a lot of fun writing that scene, kept laughing to myself. I kept getting funny looks from the housemates in the living room. hehe.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

The sex between these two is pretty hot! And both being jealous was amusing. No Rin yet, and nothing from Ryo's family directly. I'm certain the guys need to clear both these hurdles before the HEA. I'm really enjoying how you're developing this story and these characters! Thanks. Jeff

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This was an easy chapter, just them living life.  I love these slice of life types of scenes by the way.  Just everyday life..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..