Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 2,989 Words
  • 4,192 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kiss me to Springtime - 1. Chapter 1

Tonight was Stud Night at the Tarot Club.

Hot, sexy men in all shapes and sizes filled the dance floor, no shirts allowed. The dim lighting and pulsing music turned the atmosphere electric.

Soubi was over dosing on ecstasy tonight.

Hot fingers trailed his bare stomach; he closed his eyes, grinding his ass against his dance partner. He turned and wrapped his arms around the tall stranger, locking their lips together, moaning as a hot tongue explored his mouth, delving in without remorse.

Matching the pulsing dance beats, he ground his hips against the raging hard on pressing into him. Fingers dug into his long blonde hair and clenched handfuls of it as his mysterious lover took control. His head arched back, hot kisses trailed along his jaw to his neck. Soubi clung to strong wide shoulders, his fingers digging into strong muscles, sweat trailing down his back.

"You’re so hot."

He shuddered at the heated whisper in his ear.

"Come with me."

Soubi allowed the taller man to wrap an arm around his waist. A wandering hand passed over his hard cock and he bit his lower lip to keep from coming. They pushed through the crowded dance floor headed to the second floor. A tight grip on his right arm pulled him out of his lover’s arms when they got to the stairs.

"Where the hell do you think you’re taking him?" an angry growl accompanied the question.

His lover turned to push off their assailant. His lover missed and fell on the floor.

Soubi grabbed onto the banister too keep his balance. He'd been drinking all night and he'd popped a few pills earlier.

"Who the hell are you?" Soubi asked their assailant.

The club was too dim for him to see faces.

Soubi pulled away from the possessive hold on his arm and straddled his lover on the floor. His fingers ran over the hairy chest, rock hard abs, a harsh breath escaped when his gaze fell to the unmistakable bulge. He slid his right hand down and stroked the bulge. His lover sat up, a strong arm sweeping around his hips. He grinned as his lover’s hot mouth returned to bite at a sensitive spot on his neck.

"Let’s go upstairs," Soubi murmured into the man’s ear.

He wanted to be fucked right now. He was hornier than he could remember. His hands moved over strong arms and wrapped around wide shoulders. His body throbbed with need, clawing at him, driving him crazy. He wanted it hard, until he couldn’t think.

Soubi groaned when strong arms pulled him out of his lover’s arms and pushed him against the wall.

"Who the hell are you? Leave us alone, or join us. Make a choice. I need it right now," Soubi slurred with irritation.

"Shit, Soubi, you’re high."

Soubi struggled against the hand on his chest. His lover reached for him only to be pushed away with a firm kick and a menacing warning.

"Get lost, it’s not happening tonight," the mysterious stud said.

Soubi grinned at the new comer. He loved a good territorial fight. Heat coursing through him, a wild fire burning in his crotch, he didn’t care which man won.

"Hey stud, where do you wanna do it?"

Another curse and he was swept over the man’s shoulder, his hair sweeping the ground. Soubi laughed as they headed out of the club. He used the opportunity to run his hands over the man’s back. His fingers trailing over strong muscles that flexed with power. He chuckled when his captor slapped his ass for his efforts. One more swipe like that and he would cum hard.

"Hey, Master," he called out once they got out of the club.

The cold temperatures stung his exposed back threatening to destroy his buzz.

"Hurry this up or I’m finishing without you."

Soubi was thrown to the snow-covered ground and he screamed in protest as his bare upper body encountered the freezing stuff.

"You bastard, you fucking idiot. Why did you do that?" Soubi moaned.

"It’s the fastest way to get you sober."

The answer came in a nonchalant tone.

Soubi pushed hair out of his face and stared at the man leaning on a silver Toyota Supra. His gaze traveled over black boots, dark trousers disappearing into the boots and the heavy leather jacket zipped to the neck. He cursed when he looked up to find a familiar face.

"Ryo Asada?"

Soubi wished a hole would open under him. His ass got wet seated on the snow. He tried to stand up, but his balance was fucked. He pressed a hand to his forehead hoping to stop the world from tilting.

"How did you find me?"

"Everyone knows where to find you, Soubi. You’ve fucked every willing dick in the area."

"What’s it to you?"

Soubi braced his palms on the snow and got to his feet. Once he was sure his legs were steady, he straightened up and pushed his hair out of his eyes again.

Ryo threw a black t-shirt into his face.

Soubi caught it by luck, sniffed at it and grimaced when Ryo’s scent assaulted his senses. His erection returned in full force and he remembered why he didn’t want to see Ryo Asada.

"I don’t need you. Go back where you came from."

Soubi threw the t-shirt back at Ryo and started for the club. He stuck fingers into the right pocket of his tight leather pants in search of the pills he’d gotten earlier in the evening.

Ryo grabbed his arm and he dropped the pill he’d retrieved from his pocket.

"Hey," he shouted, looking at the snow covered ground hoping to see the small blue pill. Damn it, those things were expensive. "Look what you’ve done."

"Get in the car, Soubi." Ryo ordered, pushing him toward the passenger side. "You don’t need pills for me to fuck you. If you want me to do it, you’ll be sober. I don’t fuck druggies."

"Then go find yourself another fuck toy."

Soubi tried to push off Ryo’s relentless hold, but the man was like a freaking mountain. Soubi entered the car with an exasperated groan.

"Don’t try to get out of the car. I’ll knock you out, Soubi. I don’t care about your pretty face."

Soubi shuddered at the warning and sat back in his seat. Ryo would punch him if Soubi tried to test his patience.

Damn it, he needed his face for the photo shoot next week. Soubi shivered as the wind swept through the open door. The t-shirt he’d rejected was thrown at his face.

Ryo slammed the passenger door closed.

Soubi wore the t-shirt with a sigh and was tying his hair back in a knot when Ryo got into the driver’s seat. The car revved to life seconds later.

"Why are you doing this to yourself?" Ryo asked.

Soubi eyed his door handle. He didn’t want questions right now. He wanted to return to the club. He still had enough money to buy more pills from Tohru. He’d just have to work harder next week to earn his rent and make the cut for the bank. He reached for the door lock but Ryo took off into the empty street curtailing his escape.

Soubi closed his eyes and leaned his head back hoping to avoid more conversation. He worked seven days a week walking the runway, doing local photo shoots and commercials. Endless jobs with fashion houses and short advertising contracts but those jobs weren’t enough to stop his loneliness.

No, the loneliness found him at night, in his bed trying to sleep alone, or when he was prowling his two bedroom apartment on his days off, which he had three right now. He’d been hoping to spend them in some stranger's bed. He opened his eyes and cursed Ryo’s interference.

"Why can’t you leave me alone, Ryo?"

"You’re killing yourself." Ryo ground out as he braked hard at a stop light. "Do you know what it was like to come back to the rumors circulating in Shimokita? Everyone knows you've been spending your time in Shibuya whoring around. I should have left you with Kaito instead of letting you get your own apartment. "

Soubi huddled against his door, his arms wrapped around his chest. He wanted warmth, but he couldn’t find any.

"I don’t care what everyone thinks. If you came looking for me because of that, let me off here."

"I won’t let you destroy your life." Ryo spat out as he took a turn too fast, the tires screeching loudly in the night. "I care about you too much."

"Ryo, if you care about me at all, you’ll leave me to the life I’ve chosen."

"See, that’s the problem, Soubi. This life you’re choosing is hurting everyone who loves you."

"They hurt me first."

Soubi cursed under his breath as he started shivering earnestly. He gritted his teeth and tried to stop the emotions being with Ryo forced on him. He shook his head and reached for the door handle. He didn’t want to be near Ryo. He didn’t deserve Ryo’s kindness.

Ryo reached over to pull his hand from the door handle.

"If you reach for that door handle again, I’m going to break your hands. I get exhausted fighting you, Soubi."

"Then stop saving me," Soubi said. "I’m never going to change."

Ryo slammed his foot on the brakes and the car swerved hard drifting into the curb in a neat stop. Ryo switched off the engine and turned to glare at him.

"We’re here. Go in," Ryo ordered.

Soubi glanced up to find Ryo had parked in front of Soubi’s grandmother’s house. He flinched when the light at the front door came on signaling his grandmother was awake. He snuck a glance at Ryo. Maybe he could enter the house and leave through the back door. He’d stay long enough to fool Ryo.

"I’m coming in with you," Ryo said already getting out of the car.

Ryo went around the front and came to open the passenger door.

"Get out of the car, Soubi."

Soubi refused.

"I don’t want to go in there. I have my own apartment."

"Where you fuck strangers when you’re not working, you need to be around family."

Ryo reached for his arm and pulled him out. Soubi stumbled as Ryo hauled him toward the front door. Ryo didn’t stop until he’d pressed the doorbell.

"I hate you, Ryo Asada."

Soubi cursed as he tried to push off the hold Ryo had on him. He’d be darned if his grandmother opened the door to find him leaning on the bastard. Ryo allowed him to straighten up but didn’t let go of his arm.

Ryo smiled at him just as the door swung open and a handsome man with deep black spiky hair appeared.

Soubi’s legs turned to mush and he was suddenly kneeling on the wooden floor, his gaze locked on the new face. A soft moan escaped and tears stung his eyes.

"Soubi," Ryo gasped. "Rin, help me."

Rin Kouga.

What was he doing here?

Soubi closed his eyes, the darned tears refusing to disappear; they fell fast, betraying him. Ryo grabbed his right arm and Rin leaned closer, his familiar scent invading Soubi’s space.

Soubi jerked back as his body responded with a fierce surge of passion. He fell back on his ass scrambling away from Rin.

"Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me!"

"Soubi, please," Rin started but Soubi held out his hand to stop him.

Soubi got to his feet and reached for a shrub to steady him. He shouldn’t have gotten drunk. His senses were muddled and they couldn’t be muddled at this time, not when Rin was standing on his grandmother’s porch.

"Soubi," Ryo said, his tone filled with concern.

Soubi looked at Ryo.

"You did this. You brought him here, didn’t you? Why would you do this to me?"

"He called me," Ryo explained in a soft tone, he raised his hands up as though dealing with a frightened animal.

Soubi wanted to scream.

"Rin got worried when he came here and found you moved out. He couldn’t find you at your apartment and the rumors—

"I don’t want to hear it. If you don’t take me back to my apartment right now, I’m walking back to the club."

Soubi refused to look at Rin and turned to leave, tears spilling over his cheeks. He wasn’t going to stay anywhere near Rin. He couldn’t. He physically couldn’t stay near Rin. It hurt too much.

"Soubi-chan," his grandmother’s voice froze him in place.

Soubi closed his eyes in defeat.

"Come in, child. You’re not going to leave without talking to me, are you? I made Miso soup. Come in and eat."

Soubi wiped his face with his left hand. He swiped away traces of the tears on his cheeks and hoped he didn’t look as pathetic as he felt. He took in a deep breath and let go of the shrub. He fought for control as he turned around to face the trio watching him.

Ryo took a step closer, no doubt ready to catch him if he fell.

Soubi refused to meet Ryo’s knowing gaze and instead focused on the elderly woman standing at the door. Her face lined with worry, a scarf covering her graying hair. He was always worrying her, and making her suffer when she couldn’t find him. He felt guilty for causing her trouble, but lately he hadn’t been able to stand the sight of her pity.

She smiled at him and he tried to return it. It took tremendous effort to keep his mouth curved into a smile. Rin stood to his left. Soubi refused to look at the handsome man and concentrated on walking toward his grandmother.

"Grandma." Soubi greeted and hugged her.

She rubbed his back and sniffed his clothes.

"You need a bath, Soubi-chan. Go on, upstairs to your room. Get a shower and change your clothes," she ordered gently, her hands gentle as she pushed him toward the stairs leading to the second floor.

Soubi never argued with her. He did as she asked grabbing on to the balustrade as he started up the stairs. He heard the front door closing and he hoped that Ryo was taking Rin away with him.

****

"I told you he was a mess."

Ryo glared at Rin when Soubi disappeared into his room upstairs. Ryo waited for Soubi’s grandmother to head to the kitchen and pointed toward the living room.

Rin followed him feeling hollow. He hadn’t expected to see the hatred in Soubi’s eyes. He sank into a white couch and dropped his face into his hands.

"Soubi hates me."

"What did you expect? You left him without a thought. Eight years of being together, and you woke up one morning and left him alone without a word. I hope your success is worth it, Rin."

Ryo shook his head and sank into an armchair across Rin.

"I’ve come back for him," Rin confessed, lifting his head slowly to look at Ryo. "I want him back."

"I don’t see you two happening." Ryo pointed toward the stairs. "I found him dry humping some loser at the Tarot. He is high right now, that’s how he spends his free time."

"I thought he’s with Aki Agency? They don’t allow drugs." Rin glared. "Why didn’t you call me?"

"I have a life with demands, Rin. I left on a buying trip to find merchandise for the shop three months ago it couldn’t be avoided. Soubi was fine when I left. I didn’t know he’d spiral."

Rin got to his feet and started pacing.

"He won’t look at me, Ryo. He won’t let me touch him."

"You broke him to pieces when you left," Ryo said, angry. "You chose Blazing Red over him. Why didn’t you take him with you?"

Rin stopped pacing and looked at Ryo.

"I couldn’t force him to give up his life here. He would have sacrificed his career for me."

"So you left him to live without you. You deserve his anger, Rin. Accept it and make a decision. You’d better know I won’t let you hurt him again."

Rin stared at Ryo in surprise, his eyes narrowed.

Ryo could take Soubi away from him. Old jealousy filled his head. He understood Ryo and Soubi had a deep connection. He knew that, still he couldn’t take the idea of Ryo having Soubi.

"I want him back," Rin said firmly. "I’ll do what it takes."

"You’ll need to leave in a month. You’re going on tour, right? What happens then? You spent two years away, not calling, not asking how he was doing. You come back and you want him back for a month. What do you think will happen when you leave again?"

Rin cursed under his breath and rubbed his brow.

Damn it, he couldn’t let his tour deter him from getting back Soubi.

Rin reached for the chain at his neck and touched the crude silver padlock still locked there. Soubi wore the key. He’d caused problems for his stylist because he refused to have the padlock cut open. His band manager had ordered him to have it removed, but Rin insisted on keeping it.

"I’ll face that problem when it comes." Rin declared turning to look at Ryo. "For now, will you help me with him? We can’t have him keeping up this lifestyle. He’ll be dead in under a year."

"Shut it, Rin." Ryo gave him a mean look and got to his feet. "I never want to hear you ask me to take care of Soubi. I’m not doing this for you. I’m going upstairs to make sure he’s alright. It will be nice if you’re not here when I get back."

***

2012, lilansui
  • Like 18
  • Love 3
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Oh it looks like a good one to start. I like the style and content of your writing. Today, Joe Hahn, the DJ for Linkin Park was posting pictures of his family on Twitter after they won an award. It was him, his Oppa and Mrs. Hahn. I knew exactly what he was talking about and it was because of your stories. I felt really cool And also, I wouldn't argue with anyone trying to give me Miso soup.. Yummy. so this was a great start. I can't wait to see how these boys get their little bums in gear.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

OH wow, you have painted a mess here to start with. Soubi, high on drugs, Ryo hiding feelings for soubi, and Rin the one that walked away from Soubi, causing him to spiral out of control.

 

This should be an interesting one to watch unfold. Great job!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/19/2012 03:48 PM, Carrie76 said:
Oh it looks like a good one to start. I like the style and content of your writing. Today, Joe Hahn, the DJ for Linkin Park was posting pictures of his family on Twitter after they won an award. It was him, his Oppa and Mrs. Hahn. I knew exactly what he was talking about and it was because of your stories. I felt really cool And also, I wouldn't argue with anyone trying to give me Miso soup.. Yummy. so this was a great start. I can't wait to see how these boys get their little bums in gear.
Thank you Carrie, that means a lot to me. Look forward to the next chapter.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/19/2012 11:24 AM, layla said:
Great start, i'm looking forward to reading more and learning more about the characters
Hi Layla! Thank you for your review. I'll work to make it more exciting next chapter. Hope to see you more of your thoughts. ^_^
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/19/2012 11:24 AM, layla said:
Great start, i'm looking forward to reading more and learning more about the characters
Hi Layla! Thank you for your review. I'll work to make it more exciting next chapter. Hope to see you more of your thoughts. ^_^
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/19/2012 01:45 AM, sacredlove said:
Nice beginning sui..i liked ryo..well m already waiting for next chapter to know rin, ryo and soubi better. :-)
Sacred, glad you love Ryo. He's cute right? Thanks for the review and look forward to getting to know my trio. Waiting for the next chapter of your story too..Sacred.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/20/2012 06:16 AM, joann414 said:
OH wow, you have painted a mess here to start with. Soubi, high on drugs, Ryo hiding feelings for soubi, and Rin the one that walked away from Soubi, causing him to spiral out of control.

 

This should be an interesting one to watch unfold. Great job!

Yes, mess, mess, mess. I love a good mess.Soubi is nagging, hope you love him as much as Min...^_^

Thanks Jo

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hey lilansui! Great new story ya got here! :2thumbs:

 

I meant to read this last week when it was posted....excellent start to yet another one of your great stories!

 

I feel so bad for Soubi. He's on a self-destructive path using drugs and sex to combat loneliness. All b/c of Rin. That shit. Does he just expect Soubi will run to him with open arms? Is he for real? He left w/o a word. They were together for eight years. This guy's a real prick. I hope he feels guilty.

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. -)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 11/27/2012 01:13 AM, Lisa said:
Hey lilansui! Great new story ya got here! :2thumbs:

 

I meant to read this last week when it was posted....excellent start to yet another one of your great stories!

 

I feel so bad for Soubi. He's on a self-destructive path using drugs and sex to combat loneliness. All b/c of Rin. That shit. Does he just expect Soubi will run to him with open arms? Is he for real? He left w/o a word. They were together for eight years. This guy's a real prick. I hope he feels guilty.

 

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. -)

Lisa, you're precious to me, do you know that? Love the reaction about Rin!! Really do, coz it was exactly what I was going for. Loads of hugs!
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I have just come across this story, and having read some of your other stories, I decided to read it. I see my comment is about five years after the ones already posted, but good start! You've created an interesting triangle, and I'm sure I'll enjoy seeing how this developed. Thanks. Jeff

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..