Jump to content
    lilansui
    • Author
  • 3,156 Words
  • 2,564 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kiss me to Springtime - 18. Chapter 18

Ryo excused himself, leaving three Asada accounting executives when he saw Soubi enter the living room. A frown danced on his forehead as he realized Soubi was drinking too much tonight. Catching up with Soubi, he took his elbow and pulled him to the wall.

“What’s going on? Where have you been?”

“Talking to your mother,” Soubi said, finishing his wine. His face was flushed with color and his eyes were bright as though he’d been on the verge of tears. “When were you going to tell me about going to New York?”

Cursing under his breath, Ryo glanced around the room in time to see Sei Asada walk in with a bright smile.

Why couldn’t she have waited until later?

“I was going to tell you tonight—

“You should go.” Soubi shocked him.

Ryo tightened his hold on Soubi’s elbow and led him back out of the living room. He hurried Soubi into the study.

“Hey, I’m starting to hate this room.” Soubi protested as Ryo slammed the door closed.

Desperation had Ryo pulling Soubi into his arms and kissing him until they both couldn’t breathe. He kissed him until Soubi clung to his shoulders, moaning with need.

“Take it back,” Ryo begged, breaking their kiss.

He would fight the board and his father if Soubi asked.

Soubi wrapped his arms around his shoulders. Ryo ran a hand down Soubi’s back and held him tight.

“Take it back, Soubi.”

Ryo closed his eyes feeling weak, unable to imagine not being with Soubi like this for four years.

“I can’t,” Soubi whispered into his right shoulder. “It’s my turn to protect you.”

“I can stay and fight them if you ask me to, Soubi. I’ll make it work. I'll make us work.”

Soubi shook his head.

Tears filled Ryo's eyes.

“I love you so much, Ryo. I love you so much that I can accept remaining by your side even if it’s as your best friend.”

Ryo closed his eyes at the pain that filled his heart.

“I’m sorry for that. I’m sorry they’re treating you this way—

“Shh…” Soubi soothed stroking his fingers through Ryo’s hair. “I was so angry earlier when I read that article. I wanted to go back to Shimokitazawa but Kaito talked me down. He told me to back you up. So, I am.”

“Soubi—

“I want revenge on that Mrs. Nobutakawa.”

Ryo laughed through his tears.

“It’s Tobukawa, babe.”

“Whatever, she asked me to give her daughter pointers because you two would make a great couple. I wanted to scratch her eyes out but I restrained myself.” Soubi sighed. “I’m sorry for both of us right now.”

“I want to make them accept you, Soubi.” Ryo trembled as he held his lover tight. “I want to introduce you as my partner, my boyfriend and have their respect.”

“And you will,” Soubi declared. “Go to New York, your mother explained it—, she sounded like she was making sense."

“What will we do for four years?”

“New York is a big city, Ryosuke Asada. And you know they invented these awesome machines that can fly in the sky a while back. Within hours, we’d be able to see each other. My boyfriend is a billionaire or so I read in some article today. I’m pretty sure he can afford my tickets and frequent flyer miles.”

“You’d do that?” Ryo asked. “It wouldn’t be nearly enough time—

“I’d go to the moon if you asked me.”

“You’ve been watching too many of those Korean dramas with Sakura.”

Soubi pulled back slightly and smiled.

“I’d like to point out that this is the first time we’ve really talked in weeks. Can you never keep things from me like this again? I don’t ever want to get information about you from your mother.”

“I seem to recall having a familiar conversation with you a few months ago.” Ryo frowned staring into Soubi’s face. “What have you done with the real Soubi?”

“This is a new Soubi Tanaka, thank you. The face of Sasha Inc, supermodel on Japan Vogue and writer-to-be,” Soubi declared with a wide smile. “I’m going to make you proud, lover. They won’t know what to do with us when we’re done.”

“I thought it was going to be easy, Soubi.” Ryo confessed with a regretful tone. “It’s always been before. I painted, ran the shop with Kaito, no one cared what I was doing with my life or who was in it. I figured they’d let me go on like that.”

“I understand,” Soubi said. He sighed and glanced at the door. “We have another hour out there.”

“I know.” Ryo held on to him. “I’m going to make love to you later, I miss you so much.”

Soubi tightened his hold on him.

“I’ve gotten pretty good with my hand in the shower. You’re going to have to dish out a whole bunch of sexual favors to impress me.”

Ryo laughed.

“And here I thought I was your only lover.”

A soft knock came on the door and they pulled apart reluctantly. Soubi handed him a handkerchief for his face and answered.

“It’s open.”

Sei Asada slipped into the room, her gaze suspicious as she looked at Soubi then at Ryo.

“Everyone’s wondering where you’ve both gone to?”

“Only you,” Soubi answered. “Everyone else is mellowed out by the champagne and wine.”

“Do you ever quit?” Sei glared at Soubi.

“I haven’t had proper sex in weeks, forgive my frustration,” Soubi declared making Sei gasp.

Ryo grinned as Soubi left the room with quick strides.

“He’s a whole new level of pain in the ass.” Sei shook her head in disbelief. “Are you sure you don’t want to dump him?”

“Mother, what did you tell him?”

“The truth,” Sei said without remorse. “Have you made a decision?”

“Yes.” Ryo glanced at Soubi’s handkerchief. “It won’t be easy for any of us, but I’ll do it.”

“Good, he’s stronger than I thought. I promise to look after him.”

Ryo winced. “I’m afraid to trust that promise.”

“Well, it’s a new world, isn’t it? We’ll have to see what happens,” Sei said with a mysterious smile.

***

Soubi and Ryo bade the last of their guests’ goodbye at around eleven o’clock that evening. Soubi fought the urge to hold on to Ryo’s arm as they stood by the door. When they’d had friends over at Shimokita, he’d loved when they were standing out by the door telling everyone goodbye. Ryo’s arm would usually be around his shoulders, or his waist. Right now though, Ryo stood stiff beside him, bidding god-awful Mrs. Tobukawa and her crew goodbye. It seemed as though their upgrade to high society was coming with a horrible price.

When the door finally closed after the last cater waiter, Soubi pulled off his tie and threw it on the closest chair.

“I’m going upstairs to check on Sakura.”

Soubi started for the stairs. When he got to Sakura’s door, he was surprised to find Ryo right behind him.

They knocked quietly and entered the dim room. Sakura was deep asleep in her bed, the television still running. Ryo picked up the remote from the floor, switched off the television and placed it on the bedside table. Soubi pulled the blankets higher over Sakura.

They left the room as quietly as they had entered.

“She’s so big now,” Ryo commented as they stopped in the hallway.

Soubi undid his hair from the tight ponytail he’d had all night and moaned in relief.

“I keep thinking she’s about to go into labor. Grandma says it will happen real fast and abrupt.”

“Don’t worry we’ll get to the hospital on time.”

Ryo reached out to touch his hair and he closed his eyes at the pleasure of Ryo’s fingers in his hair.

“Want to go take a shower with me?” Soubi asked after a moment. He glanced at Ryo expecting him to refuse, claim he was tired—

Then, Ryo kissed him hungrily.

“I’d love to.”

Minutes later they were both in the large shower stall in their bathroom. With his arms wrapped around Ryo’s shoulders, Soubi found Ryo’s mouth with his. It was what he wanted. All he ever wanted, he thought as he poured himself into the kiss. Water cascaded over them. Ryo held him tight as they kissed. All thoughts of the party, and Ryo leaving scattered away. He held on to Ryo and savored their closeness everything inside him trembling with need.

Ryo didn’t allow him a chance to think as he took him in his hand, bringing him to a fast orgasm. A few minutes later, Soubi gasped in pleasure as Ryo slipped inside him. His palms pressed on the shower tiles, he tilted his head back as Ryo took him with a fierce need that brought them both to a turbulent release.

“Oh my gods don’t stop,” Soubi gasped, arching his hips on the bed minutes later.

Ryo sucked on his cock, licked at the tip with his tongue before he wrapped his hand around him and stroked. Fire burned through him, driving his orgasm, Soubi came into Ryo’s mouth with wild passionate cries. Ryo licked him clean before he knelt on the bed with a wicked grin.

“Are you trying to kill me?” Soubi asked, when he could breathe again.

Ryo grabbed a pillow.

“I’m only helping you work out your frustration.”

Soubi ran a caressing hand over Ryo’s hard length.

“How are we going to make it through four years without this?”

Ryo had him lift his hips so that he could slide the pillow under his ass. Soubi gasped as Ryo settled between his legs. Ryo’s hot throbbing erection sliding against his crack for a moment. His hands moved up to run over Ryo’s back, pulling Ryo over him. Ryo took his mouth in a hot kiss. Soubi moaned when he tasted himself in Ryo’s mouth. Ryo rubbed his cock against his and all rational thought disappeared when Ryo entered him once again.

“We'll make it,” Ryo’s voice was rough, confident.

Soubi’s fingers dug into Ryo’s back, he ground his hips, savoring Ryo’s hardness deep inside him.

Ryo surged forward, their mouths melded as he slid out again, and then started a slow tantalizing rhythm. Ryo slid into him with such ease, making love to him, their gasps heated. He clung to Ryo, delirious with sensation, when Ryo’s hand slid between them to stroke him, he cried out as Ryo changed into a hard fast rhythm that had them both coming in an endless convulsion. His heart beating wildly, his head filled with Ryo’s harsh gasps.

Ryo rolled them both over so that Soubi was on top him. Pressing a soft kiss on Ryo’s sweaty chest, he bit Ryo’s hard nipple gently. Ryo sunk fingers into his hair in retaliation.

“I wish we could lock the door and live here forever.” Soubi propped his chin on Ryo’s chest. “Wouldn’t that be great?”

“It would, they’d be no meetings to go to.”

“No interviews from pesky reporters.”

“No parents to answer to,” Ryo said.

“I’d have you to myself all the time.”

Ryo shifted, so that he was reclining on the pillows.

“Soubi—

“Let’s just stay like this, Ryo. No more talking,” he closed his eyes. “I’m going to sleep now.”

Ryo tangled his fingers in his hair.

“Alright,” Ryo murmured.

***

“Soubi,” Ryo’s voice penetrated his sleep-hazed mind hours later. “Wake up. We need to take Sakura to hospital.”

Soubi rubbed his nose and rolled over, pushing the sheets away. He blinked sleep away when he realized their room was ablaze with light. Ryo threw clothes at him.

“Sakura’s water broke.”

Soubi grabbed the long sleeved t-shirt and pulled it on. Ryo left their bedroom as he was wearing his drawstring sweatpants. Pushing his hair out of his face, he ran out of their bedroom to Sakura’s room.

He found her trying to pull on a coat over her nightgown.

“Soubi, grab the bag we packed for the baby. Ryo is already getting the driver.”

“Are you in pain? Remember the breathing they taught you—

“Yes, get the bags and the blanket Grandma knitted for the baby.”

Soubi rushed to the closet and got both pre-packed bags. He slung them over his shoulder and went to help Sakura wear her coat. He led her out of the bedroom headed for the stairs. Right before she took a step, she gripped his hand tight and gasped in pain.

“Oh gods, breathe Sakura.” Soubi urged although she was cutting off the circulation in his hand.

“That’s easy to say, the pains are coming faster.” She complained and they started a slow trek down the stairs.

Ryo came back in time to swing her up into his arms and carried her to the elevator. Their ride to the hospital was fast, the driver cutting through traffic like a mad man. Ryo called the doctor and by the time they reached the hospital, everything was ready for Sakura.

Ryo and Soubi waited in a private room for an hour. Ryo stood tense by the windows the entire time. Soubi went out to get coffee and brought them each a cup hoping to relieve Ryo’s anxiety.

“I put enough sugar to hide the bland taste.” Soubi teased.

Ryo gave him a short phantom smile.

“We’re here for a good thing, Ryo,” Soubi said. “Sakura is going to be fine.”

“I couldn’t help remembering the night we rushed Tohaku to the hospital.” Ryo shook his head. “I prayed so hard that night.”

“We all did.” Soubi put his paper cup on a small table and pulled Ryo into a hug.

A polite cough interrupted their embrace and they both turned to find a smiling nurse.

“Congratulations, you have a bouncing baby nephew.”

Soubi jumped in joy, hugging Ryo before he turned to the nurse.

“It’s alright if we both go in, right?”

“Yes, Miss Sakura is asking for you. I’ll show you the way.”

Soubi held on to Ryo’s hand and they followed the kind nurse. Sakura was installed in a private room. They found the doctor checking on Sakura while the nurses fussed over the sleeping baby boy in a cot close by. Sakura burst into tears when she saw them and Soubi rushed to give her a hug.

“You did well,” he praised, petting her damp hair. “Little Toshi is gorgeous.”

Sakura clung to him. “He is a March baby after all.”

Soubi smiled and kissed her cheek. “Barely, it’s just after one o’clock. April 1st, Sakura.”

Soubi perched on the bed holding on to her hand while the nurses helped Ryo hold the baby.

Soubi bit his lip when Ryo cooed to the baby. It was an unforgettable sight. The tall dark haired angel holding a tiny baby, so gentle. Ryo looked at him with the happiest smile Soubi had ever seen.

“We’re really a family,” Sakura said, squeezing his hand. “We’re a family, Soubi.”

Ryo came over to sit beside Soubi on Sakura’s bed. As Soubi stared at the small innocent baby in Ryo’s arms, he couldn’t help but agree with Sakura.

***

“Toshiro Asada is the cutest baby on earth,” Soubi and Kaito declared as they stood over the baby cot in Sakura’s room.

It was the second week of April. Spring was making an appearance outside.

“You two are sucking all the energy from the baby. Sit down.” Sakura warned glaring at them.

She shook her head when none of them moved. Sipping her tea, she turned to find Ryo watching her with an amused expression.

“Are you going to be able to manage these two when I leave?”

She shrugged. “I’ll keep them in line.”

“Keep who in line?” Kaito demanded, adjusting the blanket over the baby gently. “You’re talking about Soubi, right?”

Sakura chuckled.

“Well, you too, Kaito-san, if anyone saw your hair, they’d think you don’t own a comb.”

“He doesn’t.” Soubi made a face at Kaito and smiled when the baby yawned. “Should we wake him, he’s hungry.”

“He’s sleeping, you idiot.” Kaito admonished. “We can’t wake him to feed him. But if he does it again, I get to hold him.”

“I’m worried about leaving you with these two idiots.” Ryo sighed.

“Hey, we’re not idiots,” Soubi complained.

He stepped back from the baby cot and went to sit on Ryo’s lap.

“What time is it?” Soubi asked.

“We have four more hours,” Sakura said.

Soubi nodded and clung to Ryo. He was alternating between standing by the baby’s cot and sitting on Ryo’s lap like a lost puppy. Sakura met Ryo’s worried gaze when Soubi buried his face into Ryo’s shoulder.

“What will you do when you get there, Ryo?” Kaito asked, still watching the baby.

“Well, first I will obviously get unpacked.” Ryo rubbed Soubi’s back. “I’ll call you guys.”

“Can we not talk about this anymore?” Soubi asked in a small voice.

Sakura sighed and stood up. She walked over to the baby’s cot and tapped Kaito’s shoulder. He glanced up at her and she waved him out of the room. They left the baby sleeping and she made sure to close the door behind them.

When Kaito gave her an inquiring glance she said, “Give them time. This is hard enough.”

Kaito gave her a puzzling glance and she wondered how Ryo had become friends with such a guy. His hair alone…he looked like an eight year old had been making little knots in it. The fact that it suited him was even more disturbing. He grinned at her and she blushed.

“Do you eat cake?” she asked, starting for the stairs. “They might be a while in there."

“I eat anything that tastes sweet,” Kaito said with a wide smile following her eagerly.

***

“Will you hold on to me for the next four hours?” Ryo asked, once Sakura and Kaito left.

Soubi burrowed deeper into his arms and said, “If I have to.”

“Please don't be like this,” Ryo said. “It makes it harder for me, Soubi.”

“I don’t want to sleep in our bed alone,” Soubi managed a soft whisper.

“I’ll call you every night. We can talk until you fall asleep.” Ryo promised.

“You had better not look at any other guy out there. I swear it, Ryo, I’ll come after you.”

Ryo chuckled at the angry warning.

“I promise to walk with my eyes closed.”

“If we survive this, you owe me a…” Soubi paused searching for an appropriate reward. “By the time you return here, I’ll have figured out what I want.”

Ryo wrapped his arms around Soubi and held on tight. There was no need for words. He glanced at his watch. His flight to New York was in three hours and forty-five minutes. He closed his eyes memorizing the feel of Soubi in his arms

***

2012, lilansui
  • Like 13
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The inevitable happpened. Ryo is going to N.Y. without Soubi. I don't understand why he couldn't have gone with him. It makes no sense to me.

I can see Kaito and Sakura getting together. That would be an interesting situation. Ryo's mother would literally have a bird. While she hasn't accepted Sakura at all - I doubt she would ignore her own grandson.

I look forward to seeing how Ryo and Soubi are going to keep their relationship going despite the long distance and the idea that there is four years ahead of them before they can get together. Or will the situation change?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

*sigh* I'm just sad that Ryo is leaving. Something in my stupid head tells me that nothing would remain same now. I'm very sad and have nothing else to say:-(

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Where are their balls?

Maybe I don't understand the different cultural mindset. Ryo continues to listen and obey practically everything his mother says, even though she's stated that she basically just wants power so that she can spit in her ex-husbands face. She can't be good for Asada group, and Ryo has to know that, yet he just keeps on handing the reins over to her. What is she going to do while Ryo's gone? She probably wants him gone so that she can take control of his assets. She'll have all the say while he's in New York. Or she'll try and make decisions in his place.

Either way, Ryo just let it happen. I like this story, but it just frustrates me how weak minded Ryo is. Wheres all the determination and anger that he had when he was trying to win Soubi over? Now he's just a puppet doing Mama's bidding.

Ugh, sorry. I really do like this story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I agree with Terry; I don't understand why Soubi can't go to NY also. He could go to NYU for creative writing, (or whatever writing major he wants). It's also a very LGBT-friendly school. I don't remember if this was ever addressed. Did Soubi ever suggest that he go with Ryo to NY?

 

No matter how much they love each other and how much they talk, text, or Skype, there's nothing like the real thing. Long distance relationships are very hard to maintain; especially one that's going to last four years. Well, I can only hope that something happens in the Asada Group that will bring Ryo home.

 

Another great chapter Sui, even though it was sad. =)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/17/2013 01:10 AM, Terry P said:
The inevitable happpened. Ryo is going to N.Y. without Soubi. I don't understand why he couldn't have gone with him. It makes no sense to me.

I can see Kaito and Sakura getting together. That would be an interesting situation. Ryo's mother would literally have a bird. While she hasn't accepted Sakura at all - I doubt she would ignore her own grandson.

I look forward to seeing how Ryo and Soubi are going to keep their relationship going despite the long distance and the idea that there is four years ahead of them before they can get together. Or will the situation change?

Hi Terry!

I knew Soubi not going to NY might be unpopular, hehehe but it will make sense soon, I promise. I've been toying with Kaito and Sakura together for a while, I never thought about what Ryo's mother would say, but now that you mention it, it's all the more attractive. :) Hope to see your thoughts on the next chapter. Thank you for your review.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/17/2013 04:04 AM, sacredlove said:
*sigh* I'm just sad that Ryo is leaving. Something in my stupid head tells me that nothing would remain same now. I'm very sad and have nothing else to say:-(
:hug: oh my dear Sacred, it will get better. Promise.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/17/2013 04:25 AM, Rosenkrantz said:
Where are their balls?

Maybe I don't understand the different cultural mindset. Ryo continues to listen and obey practically everything his mother says, even though she's stated that she basically just wants power so that she can spit in her ex-husbands face. She can't be good for Asada group, and Ryo has to know that, yet he just keeps on handing the reins over to her. What is she going to do while Ryo's gone? She probably wants him gone so that she can take control of his assets. She'll have all the say while he's in New York. Or she'll try and make decisions in his place.

Either way, Ryo just let it happen. I like this story, but it just frustrates me how weak minded Ryo is. Wheres all the determination and anger that he had when he was trying to win Soubi over? Now he's just a puppet doing Mama's bidding.

Ugh, sorry. I really do like this story.

Hi Rosenkrantz, thanks so much for the enthusiastic comment it really made me smile. Ryo looks like he's sleeping on the job right? He needs to get stronger and more aggressive. I love your review :)

 

Sui.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 03/17/2013 04:30 PM, Lisa said:
I agree with Terry; I don't understand why Soubi can't go to NY also. He could go to NYU for creative writing, (or whatever writing major he wants). It's also a very LGBT-friendly school. I don't remember if this was ever addressed. Did Soubi ever suggest that he go with Ryo to NY?

 

No matter how much they love each other and how much they talk, text, or Skype, there's nothing like the real thing. Long distance relationships are very hard to maintain; especially one that's going to last four years. Well, I can only hope that something happens in the Asada Group that will bring Ryo home.

 

Another great chapter Sui, even though it was sad. =)

Actually Soubi never did suggest he go with Ryo to NY. He's more stubborn than Ryo. People do change in the absence of others, that is always a risk in relationships. As sad as that can be, sometimes, it works ;)

Thanks for your thoughts, Lisa. We're almost there. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

With Kaito and Sakura together, Soubi could go to school in New York :2thumbs: Just a thought, but I feel like you have some kind of solution to the separation of our guys. This was a pretty sad chapter girl. I felt like poor Soubi was the baby here. Bless him. He is so sweet. :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well when it finally happens the sex is hot! But then is spite of the pitfalls and roadblocks, the sex has always been hot! Can't wait to see what happens with Ryo in NYC.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..