Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 5,258 Words
  • 3,541 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Death by Dreaming - 13. Chapter 13

All the way back to the estate Angel was silent, ignoring any comments or questions from his friends and just staring out of the window, his face set and pale. True to their word Charlie and Marcus didn’t push him and simply let him be.

However when the silence stretched to hours and then to days they began to feel that whatever was going on inside his head was causing more stress than anything they could do by talking to him. Eventually, on the Wednesday night they sat him down and essentially forced him to speak to them.

“Angel, you can’t just keep avoiding us.”

“I don’t see why not.”

“Because then we may as well not be here.” Angel glanced up at Marcus quickly, fear in his eyes. “Don’t look like that, I’m not going anywhere... and my goal is to make sure that you don’t either. Charlie’s right Angel... you can’t keep avoiding us and you can’t pretend that this isn’t happening. We care for you... a lot. We don’t want to see you hurt, and we even less want to see you hurt yourself by being stubborn.”

“I...” At first he met Marcus’s eyes angrily and Marcus was expecting his usual... ‘this is my life, my health, my decision, so leave me alone’, but instead he crumbled and sat down suddenly in a chair. His eyes were haunted when he raised them again. “I’m scared.”

Immediately both Charlie and Marcus were at his side, hugging him. “I know hun, and it’s okay... it’s okay to be scared. It’s a hell of a scary thing. I would be terrified. But you just can’t deal with it by pretending it isn’t happening.”

“I know. I know I can’t but...” He closed his eyes and clung to Marcus. “I remember Marc... I remember what it was like before... in the hospital. I can’t do that again, not now. I can’t lie there wondering what’s going on with Charles behind my back. I have to be here, to keep my finger on the pulse. I mean look at this morning.”

Marcus’ face went dark. That morning Angel had received a telephone call from Andrew, his ‘plant’ in the company, telling him that Charles had been making moves on one of their major clients, putting pressure on them to petition the board to keep Angel out of power. It was possible, that if the clients put their weight behind Charles and not Angel, they could force the board to take action, although Charles was not aware of just how hard they would have to be push for there to be the remotest possibility of that happening.

As it was, Angel had been able to telephone both key members of the board and the client himself to work through a solution that was made all the easier because people simply didn’t like Charles. As a precaution Angel had spent most of the day calling round the major clients and reassuring them that the rumours Charles had been spreading of his incapacitation were vastly exaggerated and not only was he well able to make the transition he was chomping at the bit to do so.

By letting slip a number of the changes he was planning for after the change he had not only assured that Charles would be finding no friends among the clients, he had also consolidated his own and the company’s position and got the clients thinking about the proposed changes and what it would mean to them and how they could be expanded on.

Angel really was an excellent businessman, and part of his appeal was that he was morally strong and incorruptible, not only that but people knew it and they admired him for it. So far every step Charles had taken to try and throw obstacles in his way had not only been sidestepped but had been turned to his advantage and Charles’ detriment.

“If I hadn’t been here this morning it could have been disastrous.”

“But Angel there is no point in you having the company secured if you don’t have your health. You’ve got to take care of yourself or you are not going to make it to your birthday. And what’s the point in that?”

Angel went pale but squared his shoulders and jutted his chin. “I’m alright. I haven’t had any problems for the last couple of days. I’m over it now.”

“So you say... but sometimes you look...”

“What?” He frowned at them, the sun glowing behind him, lighting up his hair but making his face look even paler, the hollows of his eyes, darker than ever.

“You look ill Angel. You’ve looked ill since the first time I laid eyes on you this visit. Your hand shakes when you reach for something, your eyes are dull, you... you’re just not yourself.”

Shocked Angel stared at Marcus. “Is that what you think too?”

Marcus lowered his eyes. “Babe, we’re just worried about you.” Taking a deep breath he raised his eyes and said softly. “You’re not the only one who remembers Angel.”

Angel opened his mouth to speak and then closed it. “I...” Abruptly he got up but Marcus was waiting for him and took him gently into his arms.

“Don’t run away Angel, not this time.”

Briefly Angel struggled but then suddenly went limp and started to cry, shaking but only from the emotion.

Tenderly Marcus held him until the storm had passed and then lowered both of them to sit on the chaise, still holding him.

“I’m sorry... I know I shouldn’t have shut you out. I know you care and I know it’s hard for you too but... I... talking to you about it...”

“Makes it real?” Angel nodded, smiling thankfully at him. “I know hun... I know... but it won’t get less real if you ignore it. Look... just promise me that you won’t hide anything from me... that if you are feeling sick you’ll tell us, that if you have a seizure or any pain, you won’t hide it, you’ll tell us... please Angel. I’ve been out of my mind.”

Angel nodded, looking embarrassed and ashamed. “I’m sorry, I really am. I never meant to hurt you. I never wanted to... I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be sorry hun... just don’t hide from us any more.”

“I promise... well at least I promise to try.”

“That’s all we can ask. I won’t make you do anything you don’t want to do... I just want to know. There are times... when we are in bed... when we are...” Marcus glanced up at Charlie and blushed. “I mean sometimes I am afraid that I am going to hurt you... or that you are hurting and not telling me.”

Angel blushed too, smiling alluringly. “That’s just because you are such an awesome lover. You have never hurt me Marcus and you never will. I promise I will tell you if I am ill, or hurting. I promise. I shouldn’t have been such a selfish twat. I’m so sorry.”

“No need for apologies. It’s alright now. It’s going to be alright now... isn’t it?”

“I feel good Charlie. It hasn’t gone away, not completely... I still... know it’s there... but it’s fading. I’m getting better... I swear.”

There were tears in all their eyes when they hugged and they were all reluctant to pull away.

***

Thursday morning dawned bright and clear. Despite Angel’s apathy the plans for the party had progressed apace and the house was full of activity. Marcus had continued to be careful, blocking the door at night and keeping Angel away from the Bishops. Whether as a direct result of this or not there had been no further dreams, no episodes of major concern and, although Angel was often ‘absent’ it was difficult to tell whether that was simply because he was withdrawn or whether it was his illness.

On Thursday morning Angel felt better. He had rested well in dreamless slumber and the lethargy that had dogged him constantly since the first day of his friends’ visit had lifted leaving him clear headed and positive. He woke in Marcus’ arms and decided that there was nowhere on earth he would rather be.

Marcus stirred and sighed softly in his sleep and Angel smiled, a glorious bright smile that was born deep within and burst out of him like sunshine through a newly cleaned window. For a long, long moment he simply stared and smiled and then, as Marcus had before him, he found that his fingers could not help but touch the beauty that lay spread out before him.

Softly stroking the mussed up dark brown hair and tracing the arching brows and full, soft lips with his finger, he smiled every time Marcus twitched or trembled. When the soft touches did not wake him he widened his area of exploration and ran his hand over the well defined chest running them softly over the pink nubs of the nipples which were very soon erect as other areas of Marcus body began to wake.

Shifting his weight Angel slipped his hand further under the duvet and stroked the soft skin on Marcus’ belly, tugging gently at the fur on his groin. Marcus moaned softly. His eyes were still closed but Angel knew he was no longer asleep. Shifting again he slid his body over Marcus’ and found his lips, brushing his own against them in the softest, sweetest of kisses.

When he would have pulled away Marcus’ arms came up, pulling him in close and, at last the melting chocolate eyes opened and blinked sleepily up at him, a look of awe and delight on the strong face.

“Are you...?”

“I’m sorry Marc, I’ve been such an arse these past few days. I don’t know... maybe I was just scared. It was horrible sitting around waiting for something to happen, knowing that if it did...” He closed his eyes and shuddered.

“Do you think it was any easier for us?”

Angel shook his head. “I know. I was an arse. I’m sorry.”

“So how do you feel now?”

“Better. Less scared. I want to put it behind me now, forget about it.”

“Do you think it’s over, whatever it was?”

“I think... I think that what will happen will happen and I don’t want to waste the whole of my life waiting for the bad things and missing all the good ones. None of us know what’s round the corner. Life is short and brutal and there are too many things that might go wrong. I want to enjoy whatever I have and I want to start right now.”

Marcus smiled. “I can help with that.”

Pulling him down he kissed him again, sliding one arm down over his back to cup his buttock and pull his hips hard against him. Angel sighed softly and responded.

By the time they got downstairs the preparations for the party were in full swing. It seemed that the house was full of people with Charlton in the middle of it all directing as though he were the conductor of a great orchestra.

Sitting quietly in the conservatory sipping coffee and nibbling croissants they watched the furore on the lawn. The marquees were already erected and in one a platform had been built and was slowly filling with electrical equipment in preparation for the live band who would be playing there that afternoon and evening.

Charlie was nowhere in sight and they assumed that she was somewhere in the middle of it, doing what she did best... meddling.

“What time does it all kick off?”

“No idea. To be honest I haven’t been paying much attention. This is Charlie’s baby now.”

“Yeh, I don’t imagine she would have been pleased anyway if you had tried to have an input. I mean it’s only your party, who are you to get a say in anything involved?”

“Aww come on Marcus. You know this is far more her thing than mine. As long as there is music, food and friends I really don’t care.”

Marcus put his arm around his shoulders and pulled him close. “And that is one of the things I love about you. You are the most unpretentious person I know.”

“Don’t let Charlie hear you say that.”

“Why not? She’d agree.” Angel smiled softly. “So... are the dreaded Bishops invited?”

“Not if I had anything to do with it. However, given that they are actually living in the house I don’t really see how we can exclude them, and believe me I have thought about it.”

“Well... as long as they stay the hell away from us.”

“I don’t think that is going to be too difficult. I have a feeling that some of Henry’s twattish friends are coming and they have set up their own area on their side of the house... which suits me fine.”

“You’re more generous than I would be.”

“What can I do about it? Besides they’ll be better off over there, out of our way.”

“What if they wander over?”

“There will be enough of our friends here to make sure they wander back again.”

“Good point.”

An excited Charlie came into view bouncing around the lawn, directing people here and there. She caught sight of them and waved. They waved back and then she started to beckon frantically. Angel sighed.

“I think she wants us.”

“I think you might be right.”

“We’re going to have to go.”

“Yes.”

Whilst acknowledging the inevitability of their involvement in the frantic party organisation neither of them hurried to finish their breakfast or to move out of the conservatory. In the end Charlie came bursting in like a whirlwind and literally took the cup out of Marcus’ hand.

“What the hell are you doing?”

“Having breakfast.”

“Is it my fault you are so lazy you didn’t get out of bed until afternoon again? There is so much to do and the first guests will be arriving in a couple of hours. I need help.”

“Then ask the staff.”

“They’re already busy. Betty has taken on two temps in the kitchen and Charlton, as amazing as he is only has two hands, although sometimes I have to wonder. We need you. It is your bloody party Angel.”

“Is it?” He grinned at her in mock surprise.

“Yes it bloody well is so get your arse out there. You can go and supervise the putting up of the fairy lights in the rose garden. Marcus... you can come with me and help me sort out where the barbeque is going to go and help get the charcoal lit.”

And so it was done. After that neither of them had time to think about anything other than the endless list of jobs that Charlie always seemed to pop up at exactly the right moment to hand out. By the time she announced herself satisfied and that she was going off to shower and change both Angel and Marcus were exhausted and would just have happily curled up in a corner somewhere for the rest of the afternoon.

Grinning at each other they headed for their room where the maid had laid out two sets of clothes on the bed. They smiled to see them. Clearly the staff had no problem with the fact that Marcus had pretty much moved into Angel’s room and they had done everything but move all of his stuff in there.

“How did they know what I would want to wear?”

“That will be Gareth, my personal assistant. He used to dress me but since I hit sixteen and rebelled he has to satisfy himself with occasionally laying out outfits for occasions. He put together the stuff for the ball. He has awesome taste. These days his job is pretty boring and consists mostly of answering mail and organising events... I can see his hand all over this party. I let him have his fun when he can.”

Marcus fingered the white silk scarf that had been added to his own clothes for the party and smiled. “He certainly does have good taste. Is he gay?”

Angel smiled, slightly distracted. “I don’t know. I have never though to wonder. Does being gay automatically give you good dress sense then... because if it does I think I am going to have to complain to someone.”

Marcus grinned. “Weird isn’t it?”

Angel looked up, still seeming somehow distracted. “What?”

“Labels.”

“Lab... Oh.” He frowned then looked up at Marcus, his face serious and thoughtful. “Are we gay Marc?”

Stifling a giggle, realising that he was being completely serious Marcus took him in his arms and stifled a smile in his hair. “You know what? I really think we might be.”

Angel squeezed him then looked up at him smiling. “You must think I’m an idiot right?”

“Never.”

“No, seriously. I never... it didn’t occur to me, not once... I just... well it was... it was... you.”

This time Marcus could not stop the laughter. “You’re crazy, do you know that?”

“I suspected.”

“The diagnosis is confirmed. Don’t worry, I love you anyway.”

“Show me.” The tone of his voice and the way he was looking at Marcus through lowered lashes left Marcus in no doubt about what he meant.

Of course they were late down to the party and by the time they went downstairs the first guests had already arrived. They paused at the bottom of the stairs and Angel frowned down at Marcus from a step above him.

“Marc... you know what we were talking about upstairs...”

“Which bit?”

“Well... you know... the bit about being... well... gay.”

“Yeah?”

“Do you think...? I mean should we...? I was wondering if...”

“It would help if you finished a sentence babe.” Marcus smiled up at him and stroked the hair out of his eyes.

Angel took a deep breath and settled himself. “I was just wondering if we should... you know... not tell everyone.”

Marcus frowned and dropped his hand. “Is that what you want?”

“I don’t know what I want. What do you want?”

“I want the whole world to know how lucky I am to have such an awesome boyfriend.”

Slowly Angel smiled and then bent down and kissed Marcus and they walked out into the party with their arms around each other.

The party was awesome. The sun shone the whole day and so did Angel. There was something about being with Marcus, having his arm around him that banished his natural shyness and almost turned him into a different person. He sparkled, he shone, he buzzed and he captivated. For most of the time Marcus just stood at his side and grinned like a maniac, basking in his glow. Everyone they talked to were left slightly stunned.

There was food and drink in ready supply for the whole day and music, first from strategically placed loudspeakers and later by a live band.

At seven o’clock they were standing on the lawn waiting for the band to start when Marcus felt a tug on his arm. He looked around surprised. It was Harry.

“Hi there. I was wondering where you were. How’s things?”

“Good. Can we talk?”

“Sure. What’s wrong?”

Angel turned to see what was going on. Seeing Harry he grinned. “Hey Harry, long time no see. Where have you been?”

“I had a few things to do. I’ve been busy. I need to steal the man here for a while. That okay with you?”

Angel looked surprised and a little unsure, then grinned... “Why not? Just don’t try to steal him or I’ll have to beat you to death with your own left leg.”

Harry looked a little stunned for a moment, working through what exactly Angel was talking about. He smiled shortly. “No chance of that. I’m strictly a one woman man.” He grinned. “At a time, at least.”

Smiling, but seriously, Marcus embraced Angel then followed Harry through the crowd.

“Come inside, it will be quieter.”

Marcus led Harry upstairs to the room he had been assigned for his stay. It was strange to see his clothes, laid out, his things occupying the room he had only very briefly stayed in himself.

“What’s up?”

“Were you serious?”

“What do you mean?”

“The things you asked me to research, the things you intimated to me... were you serious?”

“You have no idea man. What have you found?”

Harry slipped his hand into his jacket and brought out a thin sheaf of papers, carefully folded.

“I have been waiting for all the information to come through, that’s why I was late tonight... the last couple of pieces. I wish... I really wish I could be hitting you with this and telling you that you are insane and it’s all in your mind.”

“But...”

“But... I think you should sit down. I’m not really sure where to start.”

“Just tell me Harry, tell me everything.”

“Charles Bishop is a bastard of the highest calibre. Don't ask me where I got this information Marcus and... I’m so sorry but you can’t use any of it. I had to pull a lot of strings and most of them go into darkness... if you know what I mean. Well... I asked some doctor friends about the epilepsy thing and yeah... it can be provoked... Lots of things can trigger seizures... flashing lights, alcohol, tiredness, illness... lots of things.”

“Hmm... Angel mentioned something about flashing lights in his dreams... but wouldn’t that spark something off straight away and not later?”

“Maybe... but... others I have been talking to have suggested a possible alternative. I know this sounds far fetched but bear with me. Possibly something I have to tell you later might make more sense of it. Anyway... it’s possible... using certain psychological techniques... and/or psychotic drugs to implant an idea or an image inside someone’s brain. It's a kind of auto suggestion. You use certain kinds of mental stimulation... repeated sounds, words, flashing images... to kind of set up a trigger. When the subject sees the trigger it provokes a reaction, sets of the programmed response.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Neither do I, not completely... but the long and the short of it is that it is possible to plant a trigger that sparks of a reaction. That’s clear enough.”

“It may be clear to you...”

“Just bear with me Marcus alright?” Marcus shrugged. “Look... the essence is that a skilled practitioner can, fairly easily... although probably not ethically make someone behave in a certain way, or react in a particular way, either immediately or in response to a trigger event... a sight, a sound, a smell... a word of command. It’s a kind of hypnosis which can be enhanced with drugs.”

“Fuck.”

“It has been reported that subjects sometimes can retain a confused memory of the process of indoctrination... fleeting snatches or feelings... like a dream.”

“Double fuck.”

“Okay... so I checked out a few things and the results are... interesting. For one... the appointment with the lawyer from Linklaters was not a spur of the moment thing and had been set up days in advance.”

“So Charles knew he was coming?” Marcus had started to pace.

“Yes.”

“But how would he have been able to...” he shuddered. “...programme Angel into reacting to the sight of him... the man hadn’t even opened his mouth before Angel froze?”

“All Linklater solicitors have photographs of themselves posted on the website. Charles could easily have downloaded it and used it. Coupled with drugs, flashing lights, repeated commands... it would be easy if you know what you’re doing, especially knowing that Angel has a weakness to start with.”

“Fucking bastard... I swear I’m going to.... but... but wait... I mean... well Charles is a bastard, that’s a given and I wouldn’t put this past him, not in any way but... he’s a great businessman but not exactly a medical genius and Henry is as thick as shit... how? I mean how would they have worked this out? How would they have done it?”

“Maybe they had help.” Harry’s voice was grim and Marcus stopped his pacing and looked up sharply.

“What do you know?”

“I know that Charles has been consulting with a doctor... kind of.”

“Kind of consulting or kind of a doctor?”

“Both. He’s been going to see a certain Professor Kowalzek who used to be a doctor but got struck of for... questionable practices. He’s set himself up as a hypnotherapist and life counsellor but there is a miasma of allegations around that his dodgy practices are continuing.”

“What kind of dodgy practices?”

“You name them... from drugging and sexually assaulting young female patients, to conducting experiments on people without their knowledge or consent, to stealing and selling controlled drugs... all sorts. He’s going down and someday soon. But in the meantime Charles has been seen frequenting his establishment, so to speak. He’s been there at least twice in the last three months.”

“Fuck... So he has the means and the method. Shit... I never... I didn’t really... I couldn’t have... Oh my God!”

Marcus sat down suddenly, his legs giving way. It was one thing having a suspicion, something else entirely to ‘know’. But what did he know? What did he really know? What could he do?

“Do you have any evidence of this Harry? I mean any evidence we can use? That we can take to the authorities and DO something with?”

Harry shook his head, then bit his lip and turned his head away. “There’s more Marc.”

“More? What more could there be?”

“As well as Linklaters, which is traditionally the Bartholomew family and company solicitor, Charles has also been seeing another solicitor.”

“Another solicitor? What for?”

“Well... it seems that at first he tried to get Angel to sign some documents to extend his guardianship... he got those drawn up at Linklaters. Thank God Angel said no... if he had signed them he would have been trapped because there is a sneaky little clause in there that says that Charles retains guardianship until ‘he’ considers Angel is ‘fit’ to take control. It also says that even after it all passes to Angel he stays on indefinitely as ‘mentor’.”

“Jesus... But Angel didn’t sign them... he told me...”

“That’s right... he didn’t... and when he refused, Charles went to see another solicitor.”

Marcus suddenly went cold. He found that he really didn’t want to know what he had been to see the solicitor for. He was afraid.

“I know I am going to regret this Harry but... fire away. What did he see the new solicitor for?”

“To make a will.”

“Make a will? Charles doesn’t have anything to leave... does he? At least he won’t when Angel gets back the money he has been stealing.”

“Oh! So you know about that?”

“Yep... Angel has it all documented and someone watching it. As soon as he gets control of the company Charles is history.”

“That makes me feel better... and worse. At least Charles is going to get his no matter what but...”

Marcus stared at him as the look on his face chilled him utterly. “What? What is it?”

“It wasn’t his will Marc.”

“It wasn’t? Then who... oh no!” Harry watched the colour drain from his face and he leaned forward his head in his hands. “But... but... Angel would never sign it.”

“It seems like he already has... or at least someone has.”

“Fuck!!! Harry... how the hell...”

Harry shook his head. “Better not to ask Marcus. Let’s just say I have my sources... lots of them.”

Marcus sat with his head in his hands for a moment and then groaned, looking up at Harry with tormented eyes. “Hell... it’s real isn’t it? It’s not my imagination or my paranoia... it is actually real. Charles is trying to kill Angel.”

“I have to assume, unless a better solutions presents itself, that you’re right... he is.”

“What am I going to do? I can’t let this happen. I can’t let him hurt Angel any more. I have to get him away from here.”

“Well...it’s up to you but you should know that there is nothing in what I have told you that can be proved.” He spoke carefully and made Marcus’ head come up.

“What are you saying?”

“I am saying just that. I can’t help you prove what Charles has been up to and if you just leave then we are likely never going to.”

“But if we stay Angel is at risk every minute.”

“Not really. It seems to me as if Charles is being very careful. He is doing his best to cover his tracks and it has been unbelievably difficult to find out this information which is why it has taken so long. There is no way I would have been able to do it without help and highly illegal methods.

“Charles doesn’t know you know, that anyone knows. There has to be something somewhere that will nail him.”

“You mean I should look for evidence.”

“Something like that. Angel is safe as long as you stay alert and with him the whole time. At this stage Charles is bending over backwards to be far away from him when anything happens. If you make sure he stays away from him altogether for a couple of days and do some snooping around...”

Marcus looked at him sharply then nodded. “I see what you mean. I’m not happy about it but I appreciate that you can’t give me your sources and I really would hate that bastard to get away with what he has done.”

“There’s another thing to think of too.” Marcus arched an eyebrow. “He’s gone to a lot of trouble over this. Whatever else he might be Charles Bishop is a ruthless bastard and he has a lot of connections. I don’t think that Angel will be safe wherever he goes. You can’t keep him hidden away for three months and much as you would want to you can’t be at his side every moment.

“You know what Angel is like, he’s stubborn and independent. He will not agree to go into hiding and he will insist on going back to University. There will always be times when he is vulnerable and Charles knows him too.

“At least for the moment you can keep him safe here. Charles has no idea you are on to him and he is in no rush. Keep an eye on Angel and find the evidence, then expose the bastard. It’s Angel’s best chance and yours to get justice.”

Marcus stared at him. “You really are a devious bastard aren’t you?”

Harry grinned. “You don’t know the half, my friend. And remember... I’m a bad enemy but an even better friend. I am still working on this. If you don’t find something then eventually I will find a way of legitimately getting the drop on him. With both of us working on it Charles Bishop’s days are numbered.”

“Let’s just hope that he’s the only one whose days are numbered eh?”

Harry nodded grimly. “I know that we haven’t always seen eye to eye Marcus. And I also know that I can be a difficult bugger to like sometimes... but somehow Angel has managed it all these years. Don’t get the wrong idea but I would do just about anything for him.”

Marcus’ eyes widened but he simply nodded.

Copyright © 2010 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Angry 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Charles Bishop is even more devious than I thought, absolutely evil :evil: Angel is so lucky to have friends like Harry and Marcus :hug:

Link to comment
On 01/26/2014 09:42 PM, Suvitar said:
Charles Bishop is even more devious than I thought, absolutely evil :evil: Angel is so lucky to have friends like Harry and Marcus :hug:
Charles Bishop it totally evil and unscrupulous. The problem is, until Marcus and Charlie there was no one standing in his way. He's arrogant and conceited and, I think, that will be his downfall in the end.
Link to comment

The suspense is killing me 😞 and I am tempted to go to the last chapter but no way.....I'm sticking to this to know how it will play out. Gosh, my heart is racing erratically

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..