Jump to content
    ninioki
  • Author
  • 1,298 Words
  • 1,513 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Believe - 13. Chapter 13

I'm trying a new writing style :)

Walking into the house after 6 hours of driving non-stop was a blessing. Siam was flooded with memories of his youth and they brought a smile to his face. He was happy he could bring Rusty out here and share this with him. He’d always believed that he’d never have what his parents had and deep down that thought had scared the hell out of him but now he had nothing to worry over.

Walking further into the house, he dropped their bags next to the stairs that led upstairs to the master bedroom where he’d be staying with the love of his life. His mom and Blaez had been kind enough to take the long ride needed to prepare everything just the way he wanted. The candles were set and the white roses were scattered around the fireplace and they led to the stairs. All he had to do was light the candles up and the room would have a heavenly glow or at least he’d been told.

It didn’t take him long to finish his task and the he was hurrying back outside where he’d left his omega waiting. The moon was out tonight although not fully but she as there. It was almost like she couldn’t stand to not give them her blessings tonight and that almost brought him to tears. His two mothers and his best friend were watching out for him and he’d better not mess it up.

Rusty watched as Siam came towards him and helped him out of the passenger seat. He thought it was weird when he’d been asked to wait in the car but he couldn’t care less now that he was gazing at his love.

I want to tell you I love you he thought but I can’t. They were words that’d been on the tip of his tongue for a while now and that he’d been swallowing and would continue doing for as long as it takes. He didn’t want to scare him off and that is what would happen according to Blaez. What he didn’t know was how wrong he was at that moment.

“Come on,” Siam said tugging on his arm as he led him towards what he hoped would be a wonderful surprise. And he hope this would prove how he felt and say what he couldn’t every time he tried to. His fear of love had stopped him from saying the three words he knew Rusty wanted to hear and he hoped that if he couldn’t say it then…he prayed the saying actions prove louder than words was true and his actions were enough to show what he was feeling.

As soon as he stepped through the door and realized what he was looking at, his eyes watered up as a gasp escaped his lips. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He advanced into the house, his eyes moving about to catch everything and not miss one detail and he couldn’t explain how happy he was at this moment.

He heard the music come on and he turned his head realizing that Siam had moved towards the fireplace where a stereo was set upon the mantle. In front of the fireplace, was a rug upon which white roses had been scattered on and he couldn’t help the wide toothed smile that spread across his face as Siam came forward and took his hand in his effectively drawing him towards him.

Siam placed both of Rusty’s hands around his neck and placed his own around the smaller man’s waist as he began to sway them in time with the music. He’d always loved country songs and he thought this one expressed the way he was feeling at the moment.

Soulmate

Until the end of time

You’re my soulmate

I’ll love you till I get

To heaven’s gate

He sang, his lips a breath away from Rusty’s earlobe as he kept them moving in rhythm. He didn’t miss the way his mate’s breath hitched when he said the word love and he knew what that meant.

And if I go first sweet heart

I’ll wait

Cause I know I’ll never find

Another soulmate

He knew why he was doing this and he hoped it worked. Rusty deserved to be told that he was loved and he hoped he overcame his fear real soon so that he’d be able to express himself fully but for now this would have to suffice.

Your love

There’s no telling where I’d be without

Your love

“How…!”

“Shh, it’s okay. I’ve always known and it’s okay” Siam said as he caressed his mate cheeks lovingly.

I thank the Lord above

For your love

He hugged Rusty closer to his body while he continued singing. This was something that he thought he’d never have and it almost brought him to tears to be able to hold his mate in his arms the way he was doing right at that moment.

He hummed the rest of the song while placing barely there kisses on his neck. Rusty felt like his heart was about to implode and he couldn’t be happier for the reason. He could feel what Siam wanted to tell him and even though he didn’t say the words directly, it was there in plain sight for whoever wanted to hear it and Rusty had been craving this so who was he to deny the fact that Siam had chosen that song for a reason and let it express what he couldn’t.

Suddenly Siam’s lips descended upon his mate’s lips as the song ended and the world exploded like the fourth of July. It wasn’t the first time they kissed but it somehow felt like the first time all over again. They couldn’t seem to get enough but they had to come up for air and when they did, Siam took Rusty and sat him down at a table next to the rug in front of the fireplace.

“I’ll be right back,” he said as he hurried in direction of what Rusty assumed was the kitchen, and he came back pushing a trolley that held two plates of steak and mashed potatoes, two wine glasses and a bottle of red wine, and two covered plates he could only guess held their desserts.

Siam set everything down before sitting down himself. They dug in and ate in comfortable silence, watching each other once in a while with music in the background. It was marvelous.

Once they were through with their delicious meal, Siam cleared their plates and brought the two covered plates down to the floor. He seemed nervous as he lifted a cover revealing a triple layered fruit cheesecake. Rusty didn't like chocolate so he was happy to see that it wasn’t a chocolate cake but was shocked because he didn’t recall ever telling Siam what his favorite cake was.

Siam seemed to know what was in his mind, “I asked your mum,” he said smiling sheepishly.

Rusty couldn’t hold back his smile. He never would have guessed that Siam would do all this for him. He always thought that considering his adverse feelings to love, he would never be romantic towards him but Siam had proved him wrong and for that he was extremely glad.

“Thank you.”

“What for?”

“For the song, the dance, dinner …everything. But mostly thank you for being you.

Hearing those words lifted a weight Siam hadn’t even known was weighing him down. He felt, no knew that he was falling more and more in love with Rusty and for the first time in a while, he felt free and happy. He was finally happily in love and he wanted to share this with Rusty in the way wolves have been expressing their love since the beginning of time. He wanted to claim his mate.


 

"©Copyright 2014 ninio; All Rights Reserved."
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..