Jump to content
    ninioki
  • Author
  • 1,452 Words
  • 2,280 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Believe - 10. Chapter 10

BORIS POV

 

I have been waking up in Siam's arms for the past month and it has been three weeks since I told him I was ready. I was becoming frustrated and my wolf wanted to jump Siam and force him to claim us. The worst part was he kept deflecting it every time I brought it up.

But today I wasn't going to let him. I wanted him and I was going to have him. Normally I wouldn't say things like this but it was driving me insane.

I moved until I was straddling him, then I kissed him. At first he wasn't reacting but we've kissed enough times for me to know how to make him react. I nibbled on his lower lip, and then sucked on it. I repeated this twice before he responded and then I knew I had him. I could feel him hot and pulsing against me.

A moan escaped my lips when his hands grabbed my hips and started moving them. I couldn't think anymore. My brain was practically melting and I couldn't care less. His hands left my hips and I opened my eyes to notice that I was under him and naked. Oh heavens, he was fast.

I wrapped my legs around his waist trapping him in case he changed his mind and wanted to escape. I could feel him rubbing against my entrance and it was driving me crazy. He was finally going to do it.

The door opening had Siam moving away from me but I didn't unwrap my legs from his waist. I'm not an exhibitionist but with the way I was, I wouldn't have minded if the whole pack were watching.

Ooops sorry, I smelt it but I didn't think anything of it seeing as that's been your smell for a while now. All the sexterone.”

Mum, leave, NOW!!!” Siam growled removing my legs and covering us up. I laid there, Siam sitting by my side and stared at the ceiling.

His mum just smiled at him and looking apologetic left the room. I could hear Siam's dad saying he told her not to and her telling him to be more precise next time. I would have laughed if I wasn't so frustrated. I wanted to scream as I watched the glow of his eyes go away and the lust drain from them as he forced his wolf to back down.

Thank the heavens she walked in when she did. If she hadn't I would have taken you without hesitation,” Siam said stroking my arm. Normally I wouldn't say anything but now, I snapped. I never would have done what I did if I hadn't snapped. I punched him.

What do mean thank the heavens she walked in? Don't you want me? Is that why you haven't claimed me? What is your problem Siam?” I shouted.

I didn't care if he could hear how desperate I was or if the whole house could hear me. I just didn't care.

Siam, shocked, kept staring at me. I wanted to hit him again but this time he caught my hand and pinned me to the bed. I kept struggling against his hold but I eventually gave up when he kissed me.

 

I want you and that's the problem,” he whispered against my lips. I opened my eyes and couldn't make out his features even though he wasn't even far away. He kissed my cheek and said “Don't cry, please don't cry.”

Why is it a problem that you want me?”

He was breaking my heart and he didn't even know it. I felt as if I couldn't breathe anymore and it was killing me. I couldn't stop the flow of my tears any more than I could stop hurting. He took me in his arms and I rested my head on his chest listening to his heart beat while I cried. I wanted to pull away but heaven knows I couldn't. I craved his touch and even though this wasn't exactlyt what I wanted, I still took comfort in it.

Please stop crying, it's not you. I need to tell you something before we can do anything. I want you but I want to tell you everything about me before I mark you. I just want you to know.”

I looked up at him waited for him to continue.

 

Let’s get dressed and I'll tell you everything.”

We got up and he handed me my boxers and pajama pants while he just put on his pajama pants going commando. He then took his phone and sent out a quick text.

Five minutes later there was a knock on the door and Tate and Cuan came in bringing breakfast. They both smiled at me and Cuan wished Siam good luck.

The moment they left, Siam made me sit down on the bed, placed the tray in front of me and the sat down behind me. He fed me half of everything; eggs, toast, waffles, etc. Only when we had finished eating did he start speaking again.

When I was fifteen, I'd to leave the pack and spend some time in a neighbouring pack to familiarize and create allies. And being what I am, my parents sent me to a pack known for the alpha's love for his wife. Everyone spoke about how the alpha had fought for his mate and how even if she wasn't female alpha material, she was the right match for him. So I was honored to spend the summer with them.”

He fell silent and I had a feeling that the good part just ended and that whatever he said to me after would not be a pleasant story. But I urged him to continue because I knew he had to tell someone and he had to move on.

One day, precisely on their anniversary, the alpha decided to throw a big party to celebrate his love for his mate,” he paused and looked at me “You know they say that being mates means you love each other but I don't believe that and what the alpha's mate did was prove enough that being mates doesn't mean loving the other person.”

What did she do, Siam, to make you say that?” I had a feeling I was going to regret asking but I just had to. Like they say “curiosity killed the cat”.

He looked at me with haunted eyes, and all I wanted right then was to stop and tell him it didn't matter anymore but I couldn't do it. If I did it was going to haunt him for the rest of his life and I didn't want that. So I did what I've been training for. I used my omega powers to calm him and I was so happy when it actually worked. He smiled having felt my influence on him and continued.

She didn't love him. She waited for the party and even though she knew he would have let her go if she'd told him she wanted out, she still wanted him gone. So that night, she drugged her entire pack and let rogues into their territory. I was so tired that I left early. That's what saved me. The fact that I was too tired to stay on my feet. They killed everyone kids, women, and men. The alpha refused to believe that his mate was behind everything that was happening; even after she told him he didn’t believe it. I wanted to help but what could I do? I was fifteen and just discovering my wolf.”

After that what happened?” I croaked. I hadn't even realized that I was crying till I spoke and Siam kissed my forehead and tightened his arms around me.

The man she loved and who had told her he loved her too, killed her. He ripped her heart out saying the same words she said to her mate. 'I don't love you' he said to her while plunging his claws into her chest and ripping her heart out.”

I wanted to ask how he escaped but it seemed he could read my mind for he answered before I could say it out loud.

He found me. I wasn't even hiding. I just stood there staring out the window and when he raised his head up, he saw me. He didn't say anything to the rest. He just smiled at me and mouthed the words that have always been the root of all my nightmares.”

What did he say?”

Siam looked at me and just when I thought he wasn't going to answer my question, he spoke.

“He said 'love kills'.”

comment and like please smile.png
"©Copyright 2014 ninio; All Rights Reserved."
  • Like 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I've read the story til now in one sitting. I have lots of questions, but two stand out: 1) Have you purposefully not given physical descriptions of anyone but Boris? And if so, 1a) what was your reasoning behind that? 2) Why is Boris so nervous and insecure? We've never gotten an explanation. My guess would be it has something to do with growing up without a pack, but there's been no explanation for that, either. Ok, third question: how the hell was that alpha's entire pack wiped out, but he was still alive? Why would his wife hate him so much that she wanted to kill everyone? The plot point doesn't make sense. And since I'm here, how big (and where) is this pack? I had this imagine of hundreds people taking over a movie theater on annual movie night.

Link to comment
On 12/19/2016 05:43 PM, Geemeedee said:

I've read the story til now in one sitting. I have lots of questions, but two stand out: 1) Have you purposefully not given physical descriptions of anyone but Boris? And if so, 1a) what was your reasoning behind that? 2) Why is Boris so nervous and insecure? We've never gotten an explanation. My guess would be it has something to do with growing up without a pack, but there's been no explanation for that, either. Ok, third question: how the hell was that alpha's entire pack wiped out, but he was still alive? Why would his wife hate him so much that she wanted to kill everyone? The plot point doesn't make sense. And since I'm here, how big (and where) is this pack? I had this imagine of hundreds people taking over a movie theater on annual movie night.

i know it might not make sense to you but to me the pack was a small pack. to me, packs are small and they tend to be linked in one way or another: cousins, uncles or aunts and their mates etc. so to me living in a pack is like living with your extended family .

secondly i wasn't conscious of the fact that only Boris was described clearly and as no one brought this to my attention before now, i wasn't aware of it being such a big deal.

The reason for Boris's behavior will be revealed as the story goes on so if you keep reading, i'm sure i'd satisfy your curiosity some time.

just bare in mind that whatever i write, i write for a reason.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..