Jump to content
    ninioki
  • Author
  • 2,017 Words
  • 2,094 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Believe - 7. Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

 

SIAM POV

 

As I lie there, watching Rusty sleep with his head pillowed on my chest, I couldn't help but compare the way his face looked while asleep, to the way it looked when he was awake. He had a more peaceful and angelic expression and I wanted to see it on him all the time but I knew it wouldn't be possible.

 

He had problems. Things that were bothering him and I wanted to chase them away. It was my role as his mate to look out for him. I promised myself to speak with him the moment he woke up.

 

I was about to join Rusty in slumber land when I heard a knock on the door. I thought everyone was out but it seemed I was wrong. I gently moved Rusty's head, got up and went to the door.

 

Even before I opened the door, I already knew who it was that was raining on my parade. There was a sweet orange scent that I know so well, as if it were my own. Before, just a whiff of this scent would have been enough for me to get all horned up but, right now, it only added fuel to the raging anger that was burning within me.

 

I opened the door to see Blaez standing in front of my door looking very pissed off. I almost growled at him because he was interrupting my time with my mate but I held it in. It must have been really important if he had come to see me in person. After all, he had been avoiding me since Rusty's arrival.

 

What do you want?” I asked more forcefully than I had planned and, by the way, his stance changed, he noticed it too.

 

Hello to you too,” he spat at me.

 

He may have seemed mad at me when I opened the door but when he spoke, my suspicions were confirmed. He was one pissed off wolf. Now, I just had to find out why. Piece of cake.

 

He tried to walk into the room probably unconsciously, since he had joined me in here so many times in the past. But, things had changed. He caught himself immediately and turned around heading towards another room. I followed him, not because I had to but because I was raised to always listen to what my pack had to say. I am an alpha and if I had wanted to, I would have just closed the door in his face. Besides, I like Blaez. Finding my mate didn't change the fact that I had cared deeply for him. Even before we got together, we were friends.

 

As soon as I walked into the room, I noticed two things. One, this was the room Mom had put Rusty in when he had first arrived. The white walls looked more like hospital walls now that the curtains had been removed and the naked bed Mom had probably stripped when she gave Rusty another room, added a touch of abandon to the scene and if it weren't for Rusty's scent, the whole room would have looked like a scene from a really bad horror movie.

 

Two, Blaez was fuming. I could practically see the smoke coming out of his ears like in a Scooby doo cartoon after Shaggy and Scooby eat a whole jar of chili peppers.

 

OK, would you like to tell me what it is that you want?” I asked as calmly as I could. Although I was a rather laid-back kind of guy, it took an effort, because my alpha nature demanded I always be in control of all situations I find myself in.

 

Blaez stood there and stared at me like he was just seeing me for the first time. Normally I could guess what was wrong with him but right now, I had no clue what his problem was.

 

Just when I was going to leave, he spoke and what he said startled me.

 

Did you fuck him?” he spat. I turned around with a shocked look on my face. What he said wasn't the real reason I was so shocked. It was the way he said it that had startled me. There was so much venom in his voice; I had to ask myself if he hadn't kissed a snake. I mean I thought he was over us already. He even seemed completely ok with it at the barbecue.

 

I looked at him and he stared at me with a look, I swear would put Medusa to shame. I stopped thinking rationally when I realized what it was he was doing. By staring at me without even blinking or lowering his head like usual, he was challenging me. If I had been thinking rationally, I wouldn't have done what I did next. I got angry and charged him.

 

And what does it have to do with you? You are nothing to me and you have no right to ask any questions about what I do or don't do with my mate,” I growled at him, wrapping my palms around his neck, I squeezed.

 

He was struggling against my hands, trying to get me to let go but I wouldn't. I was just so angry. I kept squeezing until I saw the fear in his eyes. Fear that I had instilled in him by letting my anger take over.

 

I let go and he dropped to the ground coughing and gasping for air. I stood over him trying to calm myself down and when it wasn't working, I turned to leave the room. I hadn't taken more than five steps when I felt something grab my leg. I looked down to see Blaez crying and holding onto me. I felt all my strength leave me as I fell to the floor.

 

Seeing Blaez cry was something I never could get myself to ignore. Maybe it was the fact that he never cried no matter what or that he was the only one that never gave up on me during the period I tried to push everyone away, but I just couldn't leave him and now I hated myself for making him cry.

 

I took him in my arms and he wrapped his hands around me, holding me like a survivor holds his life buoy. I let him cry because I didn't know what else to do. I rubbed circle on his back and he seemed to calm down after a while but, neither one of us spoke a word.

 

After a couple of minutes, he broke the silence that had descended on us.

 

I'm sorry Si. I didn't mean to challenge you. It's just that I was so angry.”

 

I tightened my hold on him and sighed. I knew it and I wanted to tell him it wasn't his fault and that I understood but he didn't give me the chance as he continued speaking.

 

I just don't understand how you could do that to your mate. Cuan told me that you guys were planning on going slow but when I heard you guys, it drove me insane to think you could break your word.”

 

What are you talking about?”

 

Oh, don't take me for a fool. I know those sounds, seeing as I have made them before and I know you are a physical guy but I expected you to wait till he was ready and not to seduce him and...”

 

He didn't get a chance to finish as I burst out laughing. I was wrong. He wasn't angry because he wasn't over us, but because he thought, I had seduced my mate. He was being protective and I got angry like the douche I was.

 

He looked at me like I was insane and I couldn't help it. I kissed him. Not a passionate kiss like the ones we've been known to share in the past but a friendly one. A peck on the lips. He looked at me like I had grown another head. But smiles are contagious and seeing as I was smiling like an idiot, he smiled at me and right then I knew everything was going to be right with us again.

 

I still felt the need to explain everything to him so that he wouldn't keep thinking I was a sexual monster that seduced the young innocent lamb. When I was done, his face was so red tomatoes had nothing on him.

 

I feel so stupid right now,” he said getting up. He looked so adorable with his face so red. He turned and left me sitting there still laughing my ass off. I walked back to my room to see Rusty was awake and red in the face too.

 

First, I thought something was wrong but when he drew the covers over his head, I knew he'd heard what had been said and happened. I walked to the side he was lying on and drew the covers back. He was still naked and seeing him displayed on my red linen sheets, hair scattered and legs slightly apart giving me a view of his softened member, I swallowed as I fought the urge to jump his bones. But he has already noticed and his pupils were dilated.

 

Without knowing it, he spread his legs further apart and his once softened member was at attention. I looked at the ceiling because if I kept looking at him, I wouldn't be able to control myself. Suddenly I felt someone tugging on my boxers and looked down just in time to see them disappear. This little devil was the one seducing me and here everyone thought I'd be the one doing the seducing.

 

He then took my hand in his and tugged. I was far more stronger than he was, but I let myself be pulled. I didn't want to crush him in my fall so I controlled it and landed on my elbows with my hands next to his head, cradling it and then it happened again. Without further ado, we kissed. Only this time he was the one who initiated it.

 

He wrapped his legs around my waist, drawing me in until I could no longer do anything but crush him under my weight. Just when I thought he was done surprising me, he did something that sent me off the roof. He moved. I let out a moan that was more a howl than anything.

 

His hands flew to my back and he scratched me. The pain only added to the sensations assaulting my body drove me crazy. I growled and moved with him, rubbing our cocks together creating a friction that had him mewling like a cat. He rolled his head to one side exposing his neck. I sniffed and licked his neck, driving him crazy. I wanted so badly to clamp down on his exposed flesh, leaving a mark on him that says he belongs to me.

 

I want to mark you so badly,” I whispered in his ear not expecting an answer.

 

I want that too,” he said, then he came as I bit him not enough to mark him but enough to draw blood just beneath the skin. I'm not that stupid to take whatever's said in the throes of passion seriously, especially something that's so important to us both. His orgasm pushed me off the edge and I fell and never wanted it to stop.

 

I rolled over and drew Rusty to me. Remembering just then that I'd planned to speak with him upon his awakening made me smile as I told myself I’d have to speak to him the next time he woke up. One last kiss and we both fell asleep even though I could feel the cum drying on my body. My last thought before completely blacking out was 'I'm happy'.

 

 

 

i actually like what i came up with :*)
but without some, none of this would have been "bettered" :wizard:
"©Copyright 2014 ninio; All Rights Reserved."
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..