Jump to content
    ninioki
  • Author
  • 1,789 Words
  • 1,390 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Believe - 15. chapter 15

i have decided to post without waiting for my story to be beta read or edited. all errors are therefore mine and i'd be glad if someone pointed them out to me so that i can rectify my errors :) anyway, enjoy!!!!!

SIAM POV

Watching him pant the way he did because of me made me feel a pride I’d never imagined feeling before. I was happy that I could do this to him. I wanted to do more to him. I wanted to do more to him.

I don’t think he’d mind you doing more to him, my wolf said to me and for once I completely agreed with him. The trust I could read in the way he allowed me to manipulate his body, in the way he laid bare to me, in the way he completely dropped his guard was almost breath-taking.

I waited for him to catch his breath before crawling over him for a kiss. I could never get tired of kissing him. Not because every time we kissed felt like the first time, but because every time we kissed, he proved to me that his love for me was something beautiful and not something to run away from.

I almost completely lost myself in the kiss but his roaming hands drew me back to reality just in time for him to grab me.

“OH!”

“Yes oh” I whispered to him, “this is what you do to me”

He drew away his hand that had become sticky due to my come and looked at me with a look I couldn’t quite decipher in his eyes.

“I came when you did. I know that I’m not a virgin but no one has ever made me feel the way you do. No one has ever made me come just from watching them come” I said kneeling between his legs and hooking them around my waist, “I know I can’t say the words you want to hear but I hope you stay patient because I promise you one day I’ll be able to tell you those words and mean them.”

Tears spilled from his eyes as he nodded. I smiled at him, used my thumbs to wipe them away and then I reached for the lube I knew was placed on the side drawer.

Adding some to my hand, I reach between us and felt for his entrance. I never looked away from him. I needed to watch him closely in case of any discomfort. I knew that in his eagerness to mate, he might ignore the pain and telling him to tell me if it hurt would only make him exaggeratingly aware of the hint of pain.

Slowly circling his entrance with my finger, I listened as his breath hitched and watched as his eyes fluttered closed. He looked so inviting and I wanted to devour him. I had to force my wolf back if I wanted to do this the way I wanted to.

I want my mate

You will have him but if you don’t let me prepare him first, we’ll hurt him.

Ok but hurry up

I could understand his impatience, but I needed to do this right. Slowly I pushed a finger into him and watched for any sign that’d tell me if he needed me to stop. He only opened his eyes mildly and smiled, pushing back on my finger.

After a while, I added a second finger in him and noticed it didn’t seem to cause him any discomfort.

He drew me to him until I was almost laying over him and then he whispered words that caused me to release a whimper.

“I practiced by myself and I can take up to three fingers in me”

That was all I needed it seemed for me to lose the little control I had over my wolf.

“I knew you were not as innocent as my human thought you were, my red mate,” he said, forcing himself out for the first time and immediately adding a third finger. He was rewarded with a slight gasp from Rusty.

I immediately pushed my wolf back and watched as Rusty seemed to understand that my wolf was different from the others.

He smiled and kissed my shoulder. I took that as a go-ahead sign that my wolf coming out had not ruined the mood. He still wanted us to carry on.

It seemed that nothing could stop our mating tonight. Taking my fingers out, I added more to them and smeared it all over my member. Spreading his legs wider, I took position and slowly pushed my dick inside him. I kept my eyes on him and stopped the moment I noticed a small frown.

“Keep going, I just need to get used to you. You’re just bigger than three fingers”

I continued sliding in till I bottomed out and then I stopped wanting him to get used to me but also wanting to catch my breath in order for this to last longer. I placed kisses everywhere my mouth could reach. He felt so good and he kept tightening around me ignorant to the fact that he was driving me crazy.

His fingers were threading through my hair and slowly descending towards the nape of my neck. When he reached there, he grabbed me and pressed his lips to mine whispering against them “move mate”.

I raised my head and looked into his eyes, noticing for the first time that his eyes are not the normal color. I immediately understood that his wolf is just like mine and that he was the one who had just spoken to me.

I started to move gently while watching as his eyes turned back to their normal sea green. He moved with me urging me to move faster and faster. But I took my time because I wanted this to last. I wanted him to always remember this night separately from the others I was sure we were going to have. I wanted this night to be one he’d always remember vividly not matter how much time passes between now and then.

I kept my thrust slow until I found the little button in him that makes him sink his claws into my shoulders. The pain inflicted only added to my arousal and I made sure every thrust ended up grazing his prostate.

I could feel the blood trickling down my shoulders but I was not worried. I’d heal and at that moment, all I could feel was pleasure.

I switched from short, fast strokes to long, deep strokes and back. Every time it seemed that he’d go over the edge, I’d switch it up in order to bring him back, to make this last a little bit longer.

“yes, yes, yes …oh déesse oui, oh, oh…”

I listened to the sounds coming out of his mouth and they were driving me crazy. I didn’t know for how long I’d been making the beast with two backs with Rusty but I knew I was about to come.

“I’m close,” he said as if he’d read my mind.

“Me too rust,”

I sped up my thrusts and started preparing the spot on his neck where my mark will go with my tongue. He drew me closer and did the same to me. I turned my head to capture his lips once more and noticed that his wolf was closer to the surface again just like I knew mine was.

Sharing one last kiss with him, I turned back my attention to his neck and increased the speed of my thrusts again.

I could feel the pressure building all the way from my toes to my core. It was getting higher and higher until I could feel it burning. It hurt but it felt so good. The more pressure I felt, the more I increased the rhythm until the moment where I was practically pounding into my mate and gasping on his neck.

“I’m there Siam,” he whispered into my ear as he clamped down on my neck.

I could feel his essence flowing through me as he began to suck and this was all the incentive I needed to return the favor.

I licked his neck one last time before thrusting once more and coming as I let my fangs pierce his skin. The flow of his blood into my mouth was like water to a parched throat, and at that moment nothing else mattered apart from what we were doing.

Slowly but surely, I could feel his thoughts in my head, I could feel everything he’s feeling and this doubles the pressure of my orgasm as I keep on coming. It feels like I could not stop nor did I want to stop.

I’m transported to our meadow once more and notice that Rusty’s with me and standing side by side are our wolves. We meet each other, scent each other and then return to our bodies.

I slowly open my eyes after what felt like an eternity but was only a few seconds and remove my fangs from my mate’s neck. I licked the last drops of blood away effectively closing the wound and he did the same to me.

I could already see the faint outline of my essence swirling underneath the spot and I knew we had finally completed the mating.

“I love you Siam and I’m happy you’re my mate”

“I hope one day I can say those words to you but know this, right now, I’d die for you, I’d run to the ends of the world for you, I’d submit to you, I’d do anything you wanted me to. This is not because of my wolf, or because I feel I should do this since we are mates, it’s because you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me. It’s because you are the reason I don’t feel so alone anymore, it’s because you are the reason I started believing. It’s because you are you.”

He smiled at me and I knew he understood. Though I might not have said the words he longed to hear, I hoped he knew I felt them. I smiled back as I rolled off Rusty, and gathered him into my arms. My wolf was content and I could feel his wolf’s happiness too. It seems we were not the only ones waiting to mate.

I looked at my mate who’s fallen asleep with a smile on his face and felt like I did something good for the first time in a long time. I was happy and I felt fulfilled.

All that was left for me was to work out the solution to my fears but that could wait till tomorrow. For now, I just wanted to lay here with my man. Exhausted and sated, I drifted off to sleep with nothing but happy thoughts of life with my mate in my head.

again all errors are mine :p
"©Copyright 2014 ninio; All Rights Reserved."
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A beautiful story. I have a theory of who the unknown pov is and that they're in charge of the rogues that attacked the other settlement.  That what he thinks he saw should be the other way around. So happy they got to mate. Although this is gonna make our antagonist bat shit crazy coo coo . ( even more than he is right now). Is the witch the reason why Rusty and his family are packless? Can't wait to see where you take us. Thank you 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..