Jump to content
    ninioki
  • Author
  • 947 Words
  • 2,161 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Believe - 8. Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8

 

BORIS POV

 

I had been here for nearly two months now and I was finally getting used to the 'family'. They were all nice folks and they treated me like they did Siam. When we went on a hunt, I ran next to Siam like it was the most natural thing and I was finally letting go of my insecurities. I guess the hunt was a way of showing me that I belonged.

 

Hey babe,” Siam said with a kiss on my forehead. This was accompanied by wolf whistles from every corner of the kitchen where we were having breakfast.

Every since that night, Siam has taken to touching me in public and every morning, I get a kiss on the forehead.

 

Hey,”. I couldn't help the smile that illuminated my face at that moment. I wanted to declare to the whole world that I had finally found my mate and the love of my life. Some people think that just because two people are mates, they have to love eachother but it's not true. I wasn't in love with Siam till I got to know him better. I fell in love with his funny and cute side, his protective side, his caring side, his considerate side and even his childish side had a cuteness to it too.

 

Daydreaming while cooking is a really bad habit but luckily I snapped out of my reverie just in time to avoid cutting my finger. That didn't stop Siam from yanking the knife away from me and throwing it right across the kitchen, straight into the door.

 

That got a groan out of his mother and snickers out of the rest of them. I just laughed. It wasn't the first time he had done something like this and according to his dad, if we didn't join very soon, it'd only get worse.

 

Ok I've had enough. You guys need to get this over with before I need to replace every wedding present I got from my family.”

 

Yes we should.”

 

The sound of someone choking and cutlery hitting plates made me raise my head. Everyone was looking at me like I had just grown horns. I was just about to ask what was wrong when I suddenly realized that I had voiced out my thoughts.

 

I immediately sought out Siam but I didn't need to search for long because the next thing I knew he was standing right in front of me. He took my hands in his and looked right at me.

 

Is that really what you want?” he asked. He seemed uncertain for a reason and I suddenly started feeling nervous.

 

You want that too don't you?” I asked. Normally he'd have said 'it's rude to answer a question with one of your own' but right now he just kept looking at me like I was some deranged animal that could go crazy at any given time. I heard the door close and realized that we were the only ones in the kitchen and now was the time to speak or forever hold my peace.

 

Siam, mon amour, that is what I want. Ever since that night when we... I don't know what it's called, but ever since then, everytime you touch me, all I can think of is having you in me. I was going to talk to you about it but I just wanted to be sure of something first and now that I'm sure of it, I can't wait till...” I didn't even get the end of my speech out before Siam grabbed me an claimed my mouth in a earth shattering kiss. With one hand in my hair, causing me to lift my head backwards deepening the kiss and the other hand on my butt, causing our hard-ons to meet to their fabris cages, I forgot we were still in the kitchen.

 

The need to breath had us seperating but Siam didn't let me go and I didn't want him to. He kissed me everywhere he could find skin, leaving me panting and whimpering. I couldn't care less where we were and if he wanted to, he could've taken me there and I wouldn't even regret it afterwards.

 

A cough made us raise our heads but we didn't jump apart. Siam tightened his hold on me but we weren't aroused anymore. Ok I was and siam noticed this. He put himself between the crowd by the door and me but not before I had seen who was present. I thanked the heaven when I noticed his mum wasn't there but I couldn't help but hide my face when I noticed three new faces among the crowd. Cuan and Tate just smiled at me and Blaez looked at me and winked.

 

Sorry Si but I need to take something from the kitchen and I'm sure you wouldn't have wanted Boris's first to be in the kitchen now would you?” Tate said as he winked and drew Cuan closer to him and Siam laughed.

 

I'd never seen Cuan blush that shade of red since I got here and judging by the knowing look Siam threw his way, it didn't take long for me to realize that the kitchen had already been someone's first time area.

 

My phone chose that moment to ring. I looked at the screen but I didn't recognise the number so I rejected the call. Siam turned at me and smiled. Right then all was well and I didn't know that an unexpected guest was about to invite himself into my life.

"©Copyright 2014 ninio; All Rights Reserved."
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..